Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Chukwa Umunna Withdraws From Labour Leadership Race - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chukwa Umunna Withdraws From Labour Leadership Race (10989 Views)

Chuka Umunna Weds Alice Sullivan / Chuka Umunna Declares Intention To Run For Labour Leadership In UK / Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwa Umunna Withdraws From Labour Leadership Race by fairheven: 2:19pm On May 15, 2015
fabulousdora:
The federal government should try and reduce the no of political party in nigeria just like americans it ll enable them fish out thieves and reduce desperation for power....
There are as many political parties in the USA
Re: Chukwa Umunna Withdraws From Labour Leadership Race by EndtimeBlessing: 2:31pm On May 15, 2015
I live here and I know the press here. They will go to any length and extent to unearth and reveal every thing that his family has ever done. If his father who must have migrated to the UK ever did anything remotely wrong (say kissed a woman 30 year ago behind his mother), they will reveal it and ridicule the entire family; if his sister ever defaulted on paying any tax at anytime, they will come after him with long knives.

Despite the fact that he has withdrawn, I bet a lot of money will still be deployed by the press to investigate everything about him and his family, just watch out!
Re: Chukwa Umunna Withdraws From Labour Leadership Race by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 15, 2015
lazsnaira:

Lol
I think Umunna fits into that self-hate description of yours because I don't see him doing blacks any favour if he becomes the PM, other than the pride blacks would take in identifying with his skin colour and lineage.

Well, perhaps its very early for him but someday in the nearer future I am certain British white majorities would want to experiment with a leadership of the exotic kind, a taste of something unfamiliar like Americans have done with Obama and it would be achieved with or without the Conservatives.

At least, Britain must one day try to tell the world that they are no racist barbarians who wouldn't let people of colour take the lead.

Americans has done it & the Britain I know envies everything America. So maybe not now, but then not far from now. But a black man will rule Britain.

Lol. Labour had no chance in my constituency - tug of war between SNP and Tories. But Tories won tho. So I had to go vote in South London, just to make it count. grin

Nah, Chuka might be posh and anti-working-class, but he's far from a self-hater. He's just a politician and I believe he's trying to be more conservative-lite in his approach a la New Labour (son of Tony Blair and Lord Mandelson). However, the unions have hijacked the party back, and most of them don't like him, anyway.

A proper Uncle Ruckus would have a chance and the person isn't even in mainstream politics yet. David Lammy looks a tad bit like it, due to all the credits/adulation he got during the London riots for his idi.otic speech, but he doesn't have what it takes. Maybe Helen Grant might have a chance if she can get more national spotlight. Ditto Adam Afriyie. Those are coons right there. However, Steven Woolfe of UKIP, the biggest Uncle Tom ever stands the best ever if he can take his coonery from UKIP to the Tories and join them.

The time is going to come...and I'm sure they're already grooming someone like Obama - who has charisma and is supremely eloquent. But the Tories have to self-destruct for that to even happen. Unless the person is going to come from their party cos I don't even see Labour competing with them any time soon. They have got England on lock.

Also, apart from Ed Miliband being uncharismatic/dull, do you think his Jewish ancestry played a role in how he lost woefully? He was ahead on all polls leading to the election, yet it was a landslide victory for the Tories. grin I can't put it past these folks cos once they're behind closed doors - the average ethnic Brit is most bigoted person on this planet, despite how they smile in ya face.
Re: Chukwa Umunna Withdraws From Labour Leadership Race by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 15, 2015
Ralphlauren:

that disgraceful shyte didnt happen in my constituency. angry angry angry angry

my constituency elected the only labour MP in scotland and SNP came out third or fourth in that zone. my MP is well loved, active, very visible, and does the job he is being paid to do. so i wasnt really shocked that he won. grin grin grin

there's still hope for labour in scotland. they just need to pick the right leader. even the current leader of the scottish labour party SUCKS!

The Scots are marching - Labour is dead is Scotland.

Err, but why are the Scots so anti-English, though? How the fvck are they going to allow them run with a party that's clearly a Scottish Nationalist party - but folks will never allow an English Nationalist Party (though the Tories look an English Nationalist Party)?
Re: Chukwa Umunna Withdraws From Labour Leadership Race by Ralphlauren(m): 3:01pm On May 15, 2015
ShymmexOBE:

The Scots are marching - Labour is dead is Scotland.

Err, but why are the Scots so anti-English, though? How the fvck are they going to allow them run with a party that's clearly a Scottish Nationalist party - but folks will never allow an English Nationalist Party (though the Tories look an English Nationalist Party)?

i beg to disagree. Labour isnt dead grin grin

the Scots LOVE the nationalist because they are the only party that can be trusted to ensure we keep getting the perks ya'll are missing . . . . free NHS prescriptions, free dental care, free tuition fees, etc grin grin grin

Admit it. You lot across the border are jealous of the Scots grin grin grin grin . . . . and now we occupy seats at westminister. Chai ! Margret Thatcher must be cursing in her grave grin grin grin grin

personally, i was going to vote for SNP, but i decided to vote tactically and go for labour since i wanted the Tories out and Labour had made it clear that they wont be doing a deal with SNP. angry angry angry angry
Re: Chukwa Umunna Withdraws From Labour Leadership Race by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 15, 2015
Ralphlauren:

i beg to disagree. Labour isnt dead grin grin

the Scots LOVE the nationalist because they are the only party that can be trusted to ensure we keep getting the perks ya'll are missing . . . . free NHS prescriptions, free dental care, free tuition fees, etc grin grin grin

Admit it. You lot across the border are jealous of the Scots grin grin grin grin . . . . and now we occupy seats at westminister. Chai ! Margret Thatcher must be cursing in her grave grin grin grin grin

personally, i was going to vote for SNP, but i decided to vote tactically and go for labour since i wanted the Tories out and Labour had made it clear that they wont be doing a deal with SNP. angry angry angry angry

Lol. Who's going to revive the party? All those contesting for leadership are dull as fvck, and this has to be the most lacklustre Labour's leadership contest I can remember. Burnham looks like the clear favourite - but he lacks almost everything. They'll probably need to ditch the party's traditional base and start appealing more to English voters, if they want to survive.

Is tuition fee free in Scotland? I thought you lot pay over a grand for it, but not the ridiculous 7 grand down South? Darn!! I need to come make babies up there - but the accent though - bwahahahahaha. I can't imagine my kids speaking like that, I'm going to cringe every time they open their mouths. grin

No one is jealous of the tight-fisted Scots. How do you survive living around folks who pay the lowest wages ever? You don't want to work for a Scottish company in England - those folks don't like paying. grin

Labour was just trying to win English voters over by saying they won't deal with SNP. Without a deal, they had zero chance. If they had a chance to after the election - they would've jumped at it. It doesn't matter anyway cos the Tories cleared everything. I registered in South and voted Labour - the ever dependable Harriet Harman. But that woman is old as fvck now, she has been there forever.
Re: Chukwa Umunna Withdraws From Labour Leadership Race by Ralphlauren(m): 3:41pm On May 15, 2015
ShymmexOBE:

Lol. Who's going to revive the party? All those contesting for leadership are dull as fvck, and this has to be the most lacklustre Labour's leadership contest I can remember. Burnham looks like the clear favourite - but he lacks almost everything. They'll probably need to ditch the party's traditional base and start appealing more to English voters, if they want to survive.

Is tuition fee free in Scotland? I thought you lot pay over a grand for it, but not the ridiculous 7 grand down South? Darn!! I need to come make babies up there - but the accent though - bwahahahahaha. I can't imagine my kids speaking like that, I'm going to cringe every time they open their mouths. grin

No one is jealous of the tight-fisted Scots. How do you survive living around folks who pay the lowest wages ever? You don't want to work Scottish company in England - those folks don't like paying. grin

Labour was just trying to win English voters over by saying they won't deal with SNP. Without a deal, they had zero chance. If they had a chance to after the election - they would've jumped at it. It doesn't matter anyway cos the Tories cleared everything. I registered in South and voted Labour - the ever dependable Harriet Harman. But that woman is old as fvck now, she has been there forever.

labour needs to keep looking inwards. surely, there must be ONE MP amongst them that can bring back their lost glory. I do not want to believe things are that 'bad' for labour.

Tuition fee is FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE in scotland grin grin ; D Free as in Free grin grin

I agree with you about the scottish accent. all the 'aye', 'wee', drives me nuts too. I also pray no kid of mine picks it grin grin grin
Its possible. I have some scottish pals that were born, bred and schooled here, yet they sound american/english grin grin

I dunno about scottish coys in england but companies in scotland (with offices in other parts of the UK) pay really well. I have worked in England and believe me, some of my highest wages have been on scottish soil.

they actually pay top money for 'english men' willing to take up roles in scotland and they will do all it takes to keep you here grin grin

i never knew the Tories had no many 'closet' supporters angry angry angry angry People be saying in public ''i hate tories'', yet behind the screens of the ballot papers, they were voting for them. angry angry angry angry

even some poor, deprived areas voted Tory. angry angry angry angry
Re: Chukwa Umunna Withdraws From Labour Leadership Race by Ralphlauren(m): 3:46pm On May 15, 2015
ShymmexOBE

you are right and spot on the BBC primetime news/racism ish

i have never seen a black face on BBC scotland presenting ANY programme at all - same with STV (the scottish version of ITV)

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed
Re: Chukwa Umunna Withdraws From Labour Leadership Race by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 15, 2015
Ralphlauren:

labour needs to keep looking inwards. surely, there must be ONE MP amongst them that can bring back their lost glory. I do not want to believe things are that 'bad' for labour.

Tuition fee is FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE in scotland grin grin ; D Free as in Free grin grin

I agree with you about the scottish accent. all the 'aye', 'wee', drives me nuts too. I also pray no kid of mine picks it grin grin grin
Its possible. I have some scottish pals that were born, bred and schooled here, yet they sound american/english grin grin

I dunno about scottish coys in england but companies in scotland (with offices in other parts of the UK) pay really well. I have worked in England and believe me, some of my highest wages have been on scottish soil.

they actually pay top money for 'english men' willing to take up roles in scotland and they will do all it takes to keep you here grin grin

i never knew the Tories had no many 'closet' supporters angry angry angry angry People be saying in public ''i hate tories'', yet behind the screens of the ballot papers, they were voting for them. angry angry angry angry

even some poor, deprived areas voted Tory. angry angry angry angry

The clowns running around in Labour now don't have the tangibles/intangible Tony Blair and the gang(Blairites) came with. New Labour swept everyone away, and after the self-destruction - I honestly don't know where they're going to go now. They went to the "center" with that - where are they going to go now? Back to extreme left, mix both, and move to the right?

Lmao...you enjoy free Tuition fee, yet you want the same Labour that made folks start paying tuition fee in England back over there, no? The three grand I paid is still hurting me - better enjoy the freebies and keep praying for SNP to stay winning. grin

I can't even stand West Midlands accent. All through Uni, I made sure I never picked up the accent - but subconsciously I picked up a bit cos I was messing with too many Brummie mandem and chics. Once people started telling me in London that I've got bits of the accent, I had to fvck out of there. grin Scotland is a NO NO for me - I've never been to any part of Northern England, (the farthest I've gone is Chester) and I doubt I want to visit Scotland. grin

How are you going to sound American in Scotland? - that's cray. I remember I had an Irish friend in Uni who sounded a bit American as well. We used to clown him - mad banter, I tell ya. grin But Irish accent sounds cool tho.

I've done liaison with Scottish companies in England a few times, and these folks are tight-fisted. Perhaps what you're alluding to has to do with the fact that they're trying to lure folks to come live in Scotland and that shitty weather. grin

Poor whites are the most gullible folks out there and most of them are racists/bigots. They just play them around with social engineering. Let me tell you how it works - for example: the media will make black folks the face of benefits, but when you look at the number, the overwhelming majority of people on benefits are white people. So at the back of the mind of average white person, benefit is for black people...evidently once they tell them they're going to cut benefits, they will all gladly get swayed by it and vote for it, not knowing that they'll be affected the most. Talk about cut off your nose to spite your face. Ditto how they're all anti-EU when they benefit from it by trooping to Spain and Portugal.

That's their problem - once they cut NHS, they're the ones who will suffer the most with their never ending diseases/illness.
Re: Chukwa Umunna Withdraws From Labour Leadership Race by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 15, 2015
Ralphlauren:
ShymmexOBE

you are right and spot on the BBC primetime news/racism ish

i have never seen a black face on BBC scotland presenting ANY programme at all - same with STV (the scottish version of ITV)

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed

Fam, any time a black person is on Prime Time news - watch the ratings plummet. grin

They don't want to see a nyggah there.

Look at what happened to Ian Wright when he was on MOTD - they had to look for every excuse to kick him out. They said he doesn't speak proper - like how do you expect someone from South London to speak? How does David Beckham speak? John Terry? How does Alan Hansen speak? Do they speak proper?

Oh, he doesn't dress proper - despite wearing shirt and trouser all the time. grin
Re: Chukwa Umunna Withdraws From Labour Leadership Race by TheOtherview: 4:15pm On May 15, 2015
ShymmexOBE:
Too early, too green, and lacks the charisma/eloquence/brain to win the people over, anyway.

Who will vote for a Blairite that's more or less ToriesLite in his outlook, especially with how messed up the Labour Party is right now? The party's traditional base is in disarray, while they also need to appeal to more English voters - since they have lost Scotland completely. Ditto how confused the whole party is right now with no direction and no ideas on what to actually embrace - traditional left or ideals of new Labour which is ToriesLite. And minorities in the UK are inconsequential in determining election (esp black people who make up just 3% and over 60% of eligible/registered black voters don't even vote).

Even if he were to win Labour's leadership, white people out here won't vote for a nyggah. They don't even want a black person to read prime time news, why would they want a black person to be the PM? Folks don't even know how racist the UK is. Yes, they smile with you and act all fake, but once you turn ya back, these folks might actually be the most racist folks on the planet. They already gave folks London, everything else is non-negotiable and they will always remind you in a subtle way. Chuka was just wasting his time before and Labour was also about to self-destruct. Good that both woke up at the right time.

You are on the money on this one, bruv from the southside.
Aside from his Blairite leanings, which mark him out as a lame duck, this bone-headed move comes at least a generation too early. I am sorry if I offend anyone by saying this; but it is what it is.

Those who were egging him on are puppeteers who simply wanted a battering ram that could clear the field for a more acceptable face.
Anyone who knows anything about these party leadership contests would surely know that using a trojan horse, to eliminate contestants who show their cards too early, is a dark art which occupies pride of place in British politics.

My earlier take on the same issue...

Concerning the primary focus of this thread; I would have absolutely no qualms supporting his candidacy if he was contesting certain other offices (my local constituency or as member of the shadow cabinet). For reasons of self-preservation, however, his current foray does not have my support.

Lest I be misunderstood; it would not matter to me if it were David Lamming, Diane Abbot, or any of the other long standing BME MPs, who put themselves forward. Britain is not the USA - so the idea of nominating a party leader drawn from an ethnic minority group, is premature at this stage.
Re: Chukwa Umunna Withdraws From Labour Leadership Race by Ralphlauren(m): 4:49pm On May 15, 2015
ShymmexOBE:

Fam, any time a black person is on Prime Time news - watch the ratings plummet. grin

They don't want to see a nyggah there.

Look at what happened to Ian Wright when he was on MOTD - they had to look for every excuse to kick him out. They said he doesn't speak proper - like how do you expect someone from South London to speak? How does David Beckham speak? John Terry? How does Alan Hansen speak? Do they speak proper?

Oh, he doesn't dress proper - despite wearing shirt and trouser all the time. grin

Racism is still alive and real in the UK. Anyone that thinks otherwise is living in lala land
Re: Chukwa Umunna Withdraws From Labour Leadership Race by Ralphlauren(m): 4:52pm On May 15, 2015
TheOtherview:

Aside from his Blairite leanings, which mark him out as a lame duck, this bone-headed move comes at least a generation too early. I am sorry if I offend anyone by saying this; but it is what it is.

Those who were egging him on are puppeteers who simply wanted a battering ram that could clear the field for a more acceptable face.
Anyone who knows anything about these party leadership contests would surely know that using a trojan horse, to eliminate contestants who show their cards too early, is a dark art which occupies pride of place in British politics.

Spot on!

I'm surprised he fell for the bait.

Good thing he realised his folly grin grin
Re: Chukwa Umunna Withdraws From Labour Leadership Race by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 15, 2015
TheOtherview:

Yes Sir, Southside, the coast that keeps churning out the best and greatest black minds in the belly of the beast. grin

I agree with you. I believe they all know he stands no chance (if most voters know). However, they wanted to push him into early career suicide and Blair endorsement is definitely the last thing anyone in the UK wants...that's a political curse.

Diane Abbott is too far to the left to have a chance, and she's arguably one of the most hated MPs out there (I think Sadiq Khan should have a say in who's the most hated MP). And I believe David Lammy is trying to run for Mayor of London. If the clown, Boris Johnson, could become a Mayor, he definitely has a chance, if ethnic minorities can vote for him.

1 Like

Re: Chukwa Umunna Withdraws From Labour Leadership Race by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 15, 2015
Ralphlauren:

Racism is still alive and real in the UK. Anyone that thinks otherwise is living in lala land

Lol.

They don't tell people - you just let them get the negro-wake-up call.

Those of us who're used to it, don't even bother about it anymore. It's part of life.
Re: Chukwa Umunna Withdraws From Labour Leadership Race by Neplusultra(f): 5:24pm On May 15, 2015
Very wise decision!
Re: Chukwa Umunna Withdraws From Labour Leadership Race by JANDRENTPR: 6:12pm On May 15, 2015
MbaanabaraAgu:
shut up you child of hate and anger from the jealous tribe. Since you get liver tell me how many of your tribesmen in British Parliament if not to drive taxi in UK
I like you jare...even igbo bros dey do us proud in Malaysia prison

1 Like

Re: Chukwa Umunna Withdraws From Labour Leadership Race by wiseoneking: 6:45pm On May 15, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
What did he commit that makes him afraid of media scrutiny.

lt is very unusual for lgbos to back down from a fight even if he knows he will lose.At least he would have left a mark
Age is still on his side. just 36. by 2020 he will just be 41. By 2025 he will just be 46. i hope he will still make it. igbo DNA is very strong and die hard.
Re: Chukwa Umunna Withdraws From Labour Leadership Race by wiseoneking: 7:03pm On May 15, 2015
sukkot:
oyinbo done yab am tire the guy run. the guy allowed himself to be gassed up by tony blair
I hope you don't live in envy and jealousy. i think he realised is too early. he would have been the youngest party chairman. but see, he will still be only 41 in 2020 and hopefully prime minister in 2025 when he will be just 46. hope Britain first black prime minister will be loading from now.
Re: Chukwa Umunna Withdraws From Labour Leadership Race by wiseoneking: 7:04pm On May 15, 2015
Bants:
The guy is super cool but UK is not ready for a black PM
now but in 10 yrs time i think
Re: Chukwa Umunna Withdraws From Labour Leadership Race by Ezevajina: 10:27pm On May 15, 2015
MbaanabaraAgu:
shut up you child of hate and anger from the jealous tribe. Since you get liver tell me how many of your tribesmen in British Parliament if not to drive taxi in UK
Unless he is of british tribe, why would his tribesmen be sitting in British Parliament?
I don't know hi tribe but I guess you will find his tribesmen in Nigerian Parliament cool
Re: Chukwa Umunna Withdraws From Labour Leadership Race by Benfaco: 10:50pm On May 15, 2015

Nwanna you nailed it there!

The future is definitely bright for you.
we are solidly behind you.

Igbo Kwenu! grin
Re: Chukwa Umunna Withdraws From Labour Leadership Race by TheOtherview: 12:21pm On May 16, 2015
Ralphlauren:

Spot on!

I'm surprised he fell for the bait.

Good thing he realised his folly grin grin

At a certain level, he is a good guy. It is just that he put a stake in the ground far too early.
Thankfully, he saw the writing on the wall before Fleet street did a number on him.

... ...

He outlined his passion to The Independent back in 2011, saying that his DJing was “strictly vinyl,” and that he was into ragga, jungle, hip hop, soul, and then US house and UK garage in the mid-90s “before it became really big.” Expanding on his love of the genre for DJ Mag last month, he said that what appealed to him about it “was that there was no element of us seeking to mimic what people were doing in the US — it was a very British sound, and it just completely captured my imagination.”

“I first started writing about it on a freelance basis for Touch Magazine, which was the offshoot of Kiss FM,” he continued. “Then when I was at university, I bought some decks — they were very old skool decks, belt-driven.”

Umunna ran his own UK garage nights with friends when he was at university in Manchester, and was a fan of Sweet Female Attitude’s ‘Flowers”, MJ Cole and Karl ‘Tuff Enuff’ Brown. However, as he explains, he was more into the US side of the scene, and soon migrated to soulful US house, favouring records from Talkin Loud, Erick Morillo’s Subliminal Soul, Defected, and his favourite label, Soulfuric.

“I moved on, I felt it was a bit of a shame that everybody got greedy, and it got too aggressive, the whole garage scene, which is why I slightly fell out of love with it. We allowed the MCs to take over, and it went from being quite a kind of happy, uplifting vibe to something that was a bit more aggressive — that I didn’t like. People just wanted to make money too quick, and as it became more mainstream people were just selling out, I felt. A lot of the guys migrated to the UK soulful house scene, and that’s what I did,” said the man who was a solicitor in Blair’s boom years before he became an MP.

While Umunna doesn’t have much time to play out any more, he’s still engaged with nightclub culture. He attracted the ire of the Daily Mail in 2013 for comments made in 2006 on a social networking site bemoaning the lack of “decent” clubs in London, suggesting the West End establishments were “full of trash and C-list wannabes, while other places that should know better opt for the cheesy vibe.”

Source

But Umunna was not prepared for Fleet Street's intrusiveness. Aides say that in recent days his mother was followed home by the Daily Mail (a claim categorically denied by the paper) and his girlfriend's parents and 102-year-old grandmother were doorstepped by the media. "Nothing can prepare you for what that is actually like," an aide said. Umunna was also disturbed when the pregnant Rachel Reeves, walking beside him, was elbowed by the press pack before Monday's shadow cabinet meeting. His decision, sources say, is a reflection that politics alone is not his life. Just as Reeves and Dan Jarvis have chosen not to stand in order to put their families first, so Umunna has done the same.

Source

1 Like

Re: Chukwa Umunna Withdraws From Labour Leadership Race by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 16, 2015
Blackmail thingz!

Okie-dokie lol.
Re: Chukwa Umunna Withdraws From Labour Leadership Race by TheOtherview: 12:25pm On May 16, 2015
ShymmexOBE:

I agree with you. I believe they all know he stands no chance (if most voters know). However, they wanted to push him into early career suicide and Blair endorsement is definitely the last thing anyone in the UK wants...that's a political curse.

The "they" includes politically inept black people, who don't understand the rules of engagement either. grin
Why anyone would want Chuka to serve as cannon fodder, at a time when it is best to keep the gun powder dry, is beyond me.
Re: Chukwa Umunna Withdraws From Labour Leadership Race by piagetskinner(m): 4:02pm On May 16, 2015
Maybe he was reminded of the many cockroaches he has in his cupboard#
Re: Chukwa Umunna Withdraws From Labour Leadership Race by redsun(m): 4:09pm On May 16, 2015
His candidacy would have set labour back another decade if he had been chosen. Britain is not ready for a black leader yet,not even a Jew affiliated leader one like milliband or the Scottish brown. It is still much steeped deep class system that operates silently unhindered in high places..

1 Like

Re: Chukwa Umunna Withdraws From Labour Leadership Race by TheOtherview: 4:11pm On May 16, 2015
redsun:
His candidacy would have set labour back another decade if he had been chosen. Britain is not ready for a black leader yet,not even a Jew affiliated leader one like milliband. It is still .u h steeped deep class state.that operates silently unhindered.

You read the tea leaves well redsun.
Re: Chukwa Umunna Withdraws From Labour Leadership Race by redsun(m): 4:17pm On May 16, 2015
TheOtherview:

You read the tea leaves well redsun.

Thevenglish are very rigid. They don't change for nobody. They laugh with you in the open,but deep down,you are still a conquered.
Re: Chukwa Umunna Withdraws From Labour Leadership Race by free13: 8:31am On May 18, 2015
All is well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC To Deploy 753 Personnel For Rivers Elections On Saturday / Dangote Refinery Set For Production As Crude Supply Hits 6 Million Barrels / Bandits Kidnap 100 Zamfara Residents For Failing To Pay ₦110M Protection Levy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.