Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,400 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' (31108 Views)

Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] / Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT / Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by femi19: 12:55pm On May 15, 2015

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by agarawu23(m): 12:56pm On May 15, 2015
yes! we saw the guys family picture and there is sign that he is not a hungry dude.

BUT
I would have hailed him if he made his trekking intention before (Suleiman) the first trekker.

omotola is damn right undecided

162 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by asumo12: 12:58pm On May 15, 2015
grin
Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by kilokeys(m): 1:01pm On May 15, 2015
sexy insult grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by phabuloz(m): 1:01pm On May 15, 2015
True Mrs Omotala is very correct, to me I feel it's only d!!ckhead pple dat do all dis sh!!t

99 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 15, 2015
Dumb trekkers

62 Likes

Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by midolian(m): 1:04pm On May 15, 2015
Dumbest reply ever..

What has being the richest woman in the world got to do with this? Omotola's message is the most important thing and not her status. "Trek for better things and not to honour Nigerian politicians.. They don't deserve it"

From this tweet, one can easily conclude that this man is trekking for money and not for GEJ

#trekFor$$$

98 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by lights: 1:08pm On May 15, 2015
He is an absolute ldiot. But then again so are the majority of Nigerians. Imagine this retard saying he's trekking for GEJ because he deserves it? And did we not deserve to have Electricity, Working Refineries, Infrastructure etc undecided

193 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by aresa: 1:08pm On May 15, 2015
Odejonadaft treker missed the point. ...typical dullards. ..

28 Likes

Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 15, 2015
kilokeys:
sexy insult grin
wats sexy abt the insult

2 Likes

Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by sosanova: 1:19pm On May 15, 2015
see Punchlines. grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by RealSleek(m): 1:30pm On May 15, 2015
But to think of it , u cant be an employee or a business owner and still have the tym for silly trekking....No tym

116 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by eazisky(m): 1:30pm On May 15, 2015
Well, to some xtend, the guy is right, if GEJ Had not accept defeat, it would have been war by now in naija, go to burundi right now and u will understand better

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by tohpahz(f): 1:33pm On May 15, 2015
Hmmmm.. it's their choice to trek..

4 Likes

Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by Pangea: 1:34pm On May 15, 2015
Make he dey deceive himself!
Hungry man!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 15, 2015
as in, everything omotola has cannot afford breakfast in some people's home,
lakm grin grin grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by Lobolintin(m): 1:39pm On May 15, 2015
Wao .Burundi...that's cools

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by Zellie: 1:45pm On May 15, 2015
Lame comeback angry Omotola is right on this one, this is pure madness!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by baralatie(m): 1:46pm On May 15, 2015
see badu belle comments for here!
Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by luvinhubby(m): 1:54pm On May 15, 2015
For all those 'mad' at GEJ's supporters for celebrating his acts needs to look at Burundi to appreciate him more.
I go with the trekker.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by Chubhie: 1:54pm On May 15, 2015
It is never my concern what a man does to take care of his family as long as it in no way conflicts with my interests.

As much as I like omosexy, she should learn to Respect, live and let live. These trekkers have in no way threatened her position in my minds eyes as example to ladies on how to manage family and take care of her business.

If she Omosexy is bored and looking to pick up fights, she should pick up the phone and call jenny I heard she's spotted somewhere in mexico chilling alone on some 200k per night resort so they can resume age long hostilities on who is #1.

The trekkers should understand that what ever one set his mind on to accomplish there will be challenges. The trick is to stay focused and keep your eyes on the glory ahead.

Playing Glory by John Legend for you guys. All the very best.

164 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by GJames(m): 2:26pm On May 15, 2015
There are other ways he/the othe trekkers can pass their message other than trekking. Nigerians should try to be creative please

3 Likes

Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by ayus7(m): 2:28pm On May 15, 2015
Even though evwi1 z entitled to their own opinion, I still keep wondering if i'm gainingfully employed, buildin a career, family nd earnin dat kin #500 grand per month, will I leave dat 2 trek 4 smone dat does nt need 2 do a fin again in his lyf wt wat he has acquird 4 himself already? 2 me, unwise nd justifiably silly.

8 Likes

Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by demmy0325(m): 2:28pm On May 15, 2015
Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by seunlayi(m): 2:28pm On May 15, 2015
guy, carry on and remember me when you get the reward

4 Likes

Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 15, 2015
undecided
Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by zubby29(m): 2:29pm On May 15, 2015
if dis trekking will gv dem job at d end or get credit alart,den i am happy for dem,if it dosnt den omotala is justified

4 Likes

Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by freecocoa(f): 2:29pm On May 15, 2015
What a dumb reply.

These trekkers sha, talk about misplaced priority and greed.

1 Like

Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by datribune: 2:29pm On May 15, 2015
lights:
He is an absolute ldiot. But then again so are the majority of Nigerians. Imagine this retard saying he's trekking for GEJ because he deserves it? And did we not deserve to have Electricity, Working Refineries, Infrastructure etc undecided

kudos 4 dis brilliant post

12 Likes

Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by DollyParton1(f): 2:30pm On May 15, 2015
Why are they trekking when there are other means of transportation?

I only trekked long distance in my elementary school when I used my transport fare to buy fried fish and baba dudu.

So did they blow their transport fare on fried fish and baba dudu also?

Just like Omotola said, they are silly.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by naijainfogalery: 2:30pm On May 15, 2015
Oh ok its not poverty, its hammering, the guy wants to hammer, The guy said he lived in a good apartment and drives a good car, from experience if you drive a good car, you dont say i drive a good car, you say something like i Drive an Acura ZDX or you say something like i live in a furnished house in lekki.

So the dude talking about omotola not ranked the richest in Nigeria is the dumbest ever, So many people died and no one trekked for them , them some sillly youths are trekking for Buhari and GEJ

10 Likes

Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by Etumgbe(m): 2:30pm On May 15, 2015
Barbing saloon no dey Otuoke road at all.

At least make dis trekker shave

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obiano Swears In Mark Okoye As A Commissioner! (PICS) / Power Failure During Ambassadorial Nominees Screening At The Senate. PICS / Oseni Rufai: We Eagerly Await Bola Tinubu To Show Up For Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.