Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Governors-Elect Who Are Likely To Lose At The Tribunals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors-Elect Who Are Likely To Lose At The Tribunals (53386 Views)

Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari / Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect / Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governors-Elect Who Are Likely To Lose At The Tribunals by WisdomCanada(m): 1:02pm On May 15, 2015
1) Okezie Ikpeazu - PDP Abia state : The swift reverse of cancellations in 3 LGAs of the sate after Gov Orji stormed the INEC collation center with other PDP chieftains is an evidence to reckon with by the opposition APGA. Many election irregularities spotted by internation observers in the state is a point worth it for the opposition APGA, since they have recorded evidence of election malpractises. The arrest of 6 INEc staffs caught thumbprinting for PDP has caused sleepless nights for the ruling party, as the InEC staffs has remained in Police custody, till when needed at the tribunals.

2) Emmanuel Udom - PDP Akwa-ibom state. : Card readers accrediting largely below the number of voters the PDP candidte won with is a pure evidence of fraud.

3) Nyesom Wike - PDP Rivers state: Suffers same fate as Akwa Ibom

4) Rochas Okorocha - APC Imo state: Looking at the margin at which the incumbent won, one can fairly stress that there was irregularities, Malfunction of card readers at the oppositions strongholds, arrest of Adhoc staffs working for the incumbent, delay in results announcement, (stalemated). A reliable source has it that the opposition has strong evidence at hand to surmount the incumbent's victory at the just concluded pools.

Feel free to add or remove.

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Governors-Elect Who Are Likely To Lose At The Tribunals by GOGMIG(m): 1:09pm On May 15, 2015
APC, hv u come again wit ur lies nd propaganda?

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Governors-Elect Who Are Likely To Lose At The Tribunals by WisdomCanada(m): 1:14pm On May 15, 2015
GOGMIG:
APC, hv u come again wit ur lies nd propaganda?
u sound pained, FYI, i support fairness and equity, not party.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governors-Elect Who Are Likely To Lose At The Tribunals by PassingShot(m): 1:14pm On May 15, 2015
WisdomCanada:
1) Okezie Ikpeazu - PDP Abia state
2) Emmanuel Udom - PDP Akwa-ibom state
3) Darius Ishaku - PDP Taraba state
4) UmAr Ganduje - APC Kano state
5) Nyesom Wike - PDP Rivers state
6) Rochas Okorocha - APC Imo state

What's the wisdom in just listing names without giving the reasons they might lose at tribunal?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governors-Elect Who Are Likely To Lose At The Tribunals by WisdomCanada(m): 1:17pm On May 15, 2015
PassingShot:

What's the wisdom in just listing names without giving the reasons they might lose at tribunal?
This is my thread not urs, i create it whichever way i like, wen u wana create urs, create it to ur satisfaction. This one satisfies me. Ok bye

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governors-Elect Who Are Likely To Lose At The Tribunals by jackymfon: 1:18pm On May 15, 2015
WisdomCanada:

Foolish Canada are a tribunal judge or an APC propaganda machine, May29 is at the corner, you better go fulfill your election promises cos Nigerians will show you no mercy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governors-Elect Who Are Likely To Lose At The Tribunals by WisdomCanada(m): 1:23pm On May 15, 2015
jackymfon:

Foolish Canada are a tribunal judge or an APC propaganda machine, May29 is at the corner, you better go fulfill your election promises cos Nigerians will show you no mercy
i'm highly elated theres no sign of me pitching tent with any party in this list, APC can go to hell for all i care, PDP can equally make do with extinction, who cares? I support fairness, nd i think things didnt go the transperent way in those states during the last elections.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governors-Elect Who Are Likely To Lose At The Tribunals by Gogetta(m): 1:31pm On May 15, 2015
WisdomCanada:

Umar Ganduje?? He won fair and square! Remove Dariuss Ishaku too. Mama T won't win.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governors-Elect Who Are Likely To Lose At The Tribunals by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 15, 2015
ABIA MUST BE ON THE LIST . IN ABIA IT WAS CLEARLY RIGGED. OTTI (APGA) WON IN ABIA.PS I AM IN ABIA

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governors-Elect Who Are Likely To Lose At The Tribunals by sammyj: 2:06pm On May 15, 2015
WIKE and MAMA SHEPOPOTEMUS of rivers state for avoiding card reader !!! grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Governors-Elect Who Are Likely To Lose At The Tribunals by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 15, 2015
Op! You are jobless!

4 Likes

Re: Governors-Elect Who Are Likely To Lose At The Tribunals by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 15, 2015
alfred5:
Op! You are jobless!

shocked

AND U ARE RIGHT!

2 Likes

Re: Governors-Elect Who Are Likely To Lose At The Tribunals by toyoutoyou: 2:11pm On May 15, 2015
Nice one.It will be very painful to this set of miscreants at the end.
Re: Governors-Elect Who Are Likely To Lose At The Tribunals by natnoble(m): 2:11pm On May 15, 2015
Wike d favourite to lose at d tribunal.

4 Likes

Re: Governors-Elect Who Are Likely To Lose At The Tribunals by Blurry: 2:12pm On May 15, 2015
lol
Re: Governors-Elect Who Are Likely To Lose At The Tribunals by HAH: 2:13pm On May 15, 2015
The fear of Card reader is the beginning of wisdom for Nigerian politicians.

Some politicians are so used rigging that even if they are unopposed they will still rig, if not why would PDP rig in Rivers and Akwa Ibom where they are clear favorite, now that card reader have exposed their Nyash hope other politician will learn from their mistakes if the election are as predicted annulled.

Moral of the card reader is that even if you will rig you must rig in tandem with the total number of accredited voters by the card reader.

6 Likes

Re: Governors-Elect Who Are Likely To Lose At The Tribunals by okooloyun1(m): 2:13pm On May 15, 2015
Re: Governors-Elect Who Are Likely To Lose At The Tribunals by Sweetlemon(f): 2:13pm On May 15, 2015
I'm sure you just needed to add Rochas to balance the party list so it won't look like it's only PDP ba?

10 Likes

Re: Governors-Elect Who Are Likely To Lose At The Tribunals by Beremx(f): 2:13pm On May 15, 2015
Rochas Okorocha will win even if the elections are conducted a hundred times.
Remove him from that list!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governors-Elect Who Are Likely To Lose At The Tribunals by YoursGEJ(m): 2:14pm On May 15, 2015
Udom and Wike for sure. Even a primary 1 child can tell that the numbers don't add up. Those two will be the cases that take the shortest time to resolve in the history of elections in this country. Thanks to Jega's card readers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governors-Elect Who Are Likely To Lose At The Tribunals by Blitz888(m): 2:14pm On May 15, 2015
This is change coming...
Re: Governors-Elect Who Are Likely To Lose At The Tribunals by Patdedon(m): 2:14pm On May 15, 2015
If the election is conducted a hundred times over Wike and Udom will still win in Rivers and AKS

10 Likes

Re: Governors-Elect Who Are Likely To Lose At The Tribunals by Popemax(m): 2:15pm On May 15, 2015
natnoble:
Wike d favourite to lose at d tribunal.
I doubt u bro....do d election 50times Wike will win

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governors-Elect Who Are Likely To Lose At The Tribunals by yertyr(m): 2:15pm On May 15, 2015
Bisi wait abeg... I wan join u buy recharge card
Re: Governors-Elect Who Are Likely To Lose At The Tribunals by paulchucks: 2:16pm On May 15, 2015
number 1 abia ,number 2 abia ,number 3 abia

8 Likes

Re: Governors-Elect Who Are Likely To Lose At The Tribunals by Armaggedon: 2:17pm On May 15, 2015
Who d hell moved this poo to frontpage.

1 Like

Re: Governors-Elect Who Are Likely To Lose At The Tribunals by IamPatriotic(m): 2:17pm On May 15, 2015
WisdomCanada:
This is my thread not urs, i create it whichever way i like, wen u wana create urs, create it to ur satisfaction. This one satisfies me. Ok bye

Mr. thread creator, what is the essence of a thread on Nairaland, if not to educate and how do you educate without details?

4 Likes

Re: Governors-Elect Who Are Likely To Lose At The Tribunals by babaireti(m): 2:17pm On May 15, 2015
PassingShot:

PDP Bayelsa State
PDP Delta State
PDP Ondo State
PDP Ekiti State
Re: Governors-Elect Who Are Likely To Lose At The Tribunals by spencekat(m): 2:18pm On May 15, 2015
Remove Udom and Wike from that list.

4 Likes

Re: Governors-Elect Who Are Likely To Lose At The Tribunals by IamPatriotic(m): 2:19pm On May 15, 2015
From all indications, Wike should top this list.

4 Likes

Re: Governors-Elect Who Are Likely To Lose At The Tribunals by Kinkale(m): 2:20pm On May 15, 2015
APC don't stand a chance in Rivers State. Their were irregularities i agree, but truth be told it was the best rigger takes all.

Rivers people are skeptical of Apc and ameachi's obvious disagreement with Jona made Apc look like the enemies of the south and with the tribal sentiment card being played by the PDP, i see no way Apc can win even with massive rigging sef.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose / Mark Okoye And Wife, Phillipa Mark-Okoye Vacation Pictures / Buhari Will Reduce Fuel Price To N40 Per Litre — David-West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.