Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Colleague Got Fired Because Of Dog! - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Colleague Got Fired Because Of Dog! (20922 Views)

But Is Bingo The Only Nigeria Breed Of Dog (pix) / Bags And Wraps Of Dog Chicken For Sale (we Deliver Anywhere In Lagos) / What Breed Of Dog Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Colleague Got Fired Because Of Dog! by hustla(m): 2:16pm On May 15, 2015
nosike3:
Hey nairalanders! I hope this topic is in the right place? Alright! Here's the story, I work in a pharmaceutical company and our boss is an Indian who has been in Nigeria for more than 20 years!! I think since 1992! He's the best boss a man can ask for and equally a great pet lover! He has 3 dogs. So 2 weeks ago, one of his dogs was very sick and died while he was at work; he became extremely moody which was so unlike him; speaking in English unlike his constant reference to yoruba and pidgin. One of my colleagues then told him to' get over it, shey na just dog na' and for the first time I saw anger blazing literally from his eyes. He sent him out and was very cold to him since then.
Today, he fired him just like that!
So so surprised and shocked!! Is this really worth it??
I love dogs! But isn't this extreme?
Cc lalasticlala et all

The Indian guy try sha

If na me i go first slap am, then sack am that day

2 Likes

Re: Colleague Got Fired Because Of Dog! by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 15, 2015
ok
Re: Colleague Got Fired Because Of Dog! by nwakaibeya1: 2:16pm On May 15, 2015
so many people who own dogs use the dogs to operate at night in the spiritual realm and those of you who are blind spiritually think it is an ordinary dog the indian man could be mourning because they have taken away his spiritual powers unknowingly to his servant and the death of the dog could lead to the death of the indian man very shortly watchout as many human beigns are dogs ,elephants and tigers and cows in human form and pretend before spiritually ignorant humanbeigns,but it takes the spiritual to know what humans look like exactly in the spiritual world the hidden world

3 Likes

Re: Colleague Got Fired Because Of Dog! by timpaker(m): 2:16pm On May 15, 2015
Waiting for Seun's reply. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Colleague Got Fired Because Of Dog! by Chubhie: 2:17pm On May 15, 2015
What a good man your Boss is. Such a good soul. I salute him!!!

As per your colleague, he got served. Never you joke with stuffs that means a lot to people. Sorry, that your colleague has no business not even one mile radius to a soul as your indian Boss.

Tell him I said Namaste.

1 Like

Re: Colleague Got Fired Because Of Dog! by niggi4life(m): 2:18pm On May 15, 2015
This reminded me about a friend of mine, 3years ago he lost their family dog due to some illness, the Guy called me from London, weeping profusely that McCarthy(the Dog's name) has died, he also begged me to call his mum(who was in Lagos) to console her as she couldnt control her tears, when i called the mum, olboiiiii, d woman just dey cry, i was short of words for what i can say, in my mind, i was like, shebi na just Dog na, All i was just saying was "sorry ma, take heart", na so d woman do cry cry cry till my airtime finish(for almost 15mins)

14 Likes

Re: Colleague Got Fired Because Of Dog! by Akan(m): 2:19pm On May 15, 2015
Ezedon:
May be he is from Akwa ibom
there is a major malfunction somewhere near ur brain region

6 Likes

Re: Colleague Got Fired Because Of Dog! by nosike3(m): 2:20pm On May 15, 2015
aguiyi:

we once lost a dog to death after having it as part of the family for 6 years. i have since then refused to own one cos the effect on my dad and brother was something else. you would literally think a family member died , my dad still feel funny whenever we try to joke over his reaction that period grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

I can imagine!! My dog is about 6 years now!! A virgin that has totally refused all suitors!! grin imagine losing her isn't gonna be funny for years!!

1 Like

Re: Colleague Got Fired Because Of Dog! by Bants(m): 2:21pm On May 15, 2015
Is not necessary about the death of the dog probably is the way he said it Nigerians we no sabi talk and our manners are very low

4 Likes

Re: Colleague Got Fired Because Of Dog! by Edusouls(m): 2:23pm On May 15, 2015
nigerians are so funny with our nonchalant and valueless way of live, and we think others are like that,nooo these people value pets just like humans,cos they are also very important in their own ways,and they love these animals a lot....
Re: Colleague Got Fired Because Of Dog! by nosike3(m): 2:23pm On May 15, 2015
alienvirus:
Hmm. Naturally, Indians are very terrible in their character. Work for them at your own disappointment.
I dont know for sure about that!! This man is cool!! Very cool I tell you.

1 Like

Re: Colleague Got Fired Because Of Dog! by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 15, 2015
When our Alsatian of 12years died,my pop cried like a baby cs he loves feeding it, had to take many family members to console him.

The next day he dropped 100k to get new breeds. Dog is a man's best friend

1 Like

Re: Colleague Got Fired Because Of Dog! by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 15, 2015
Dogs have always been man's best friend frm begining,so am not surprised,some evn organise wake keep n decent burials
Re: Colleague Got Fired Because Of Dog! by nosike3(m): 2:26pm On May 15, 2015
nwakaibeya1:
so many people who own dogs use the dogs to operate at night in the spiritual and those of you who are blind spiritually think it is an ordinary dog the indian man could be morning because they have taken away his spiritual powers unknowingly to his servant the death of the dog could lead to the death of the indian man very shortly
keep quiet please!

7 Likes

Re: Colleague Got Fired Because Of Dog! by lele007: 2:26pm On May 15, 2015
That statement by the staff called into question his intellectual sufficiency and common sensibility, really. All that was left was for the employer to decide if he fancied having such an interpersonal inept working for him.

Clearly, no.

Let the guy find another job, them dey for naijahotjobs.

1 Like

Re: Colleague Got Fired Because Of Dog! by nosike3(m): 2:27pm On May 15, 2015
aguiyi:

hehehehehe, virgin ke.

hope you are not denying her cork or she doesn't have heat period?
I've tried oh!!! She rather fight with all the dogs I try to breed her with!!! Wild beast Alana is! grin

1 Like

Re: Colleague Got Fired Because Of Dog! by egbaguy: 2:27pm On May 15, 2015
nosike3:
that's true sha!! My neighbour has a dog that has been in the family for 15 years!! A little older than his first son! You can imagine making such a statement to him!!! Some dogs are family!!!
u can lie sha......15yrs old dog
Re: Colleague Got Fired Because Of Dog! by expozey(f): 2:28pm On May 15, 2015
I can understand the boss' reaction. My mum usually sheds tears at the death of any of our dogs(2 died aged 9, and 1 aged less than a year). She even wanted to do a mini-burial for the 3rd onegrin I refused and had it thrown into a nearby bush as done to the others.

1 Like

Re: Colleague Got Fired Because Of Dog! by nosike3(m): 2:29pm On May 15, 2015
egbaguy:
Lie?? sad bro!!! The dog is ugly as Bleep and from what the owner said it's 15 years!! It still barks but very lazy and slow!
Re: Colleague Got Fired Because Of Dog! by Yababoy(m): 2:30pm On May 15, 2015
nwakaibeya1:
so many people who own dogs use the dogs to operate at night in the spiritual and those of you who are blind spiritually think it is an ordinary dog the indian man could be morning because they have taken away his spiritual powers unknowingly to his servant the death of the dog could lead to the death of the indian man very shortly
U go school so? shocked

6 Likes

Re: Colleague Got Fired Because Of Dog! by spacyzuma(m): 2:32pm On May 15, 2015
Your colleague wasn't fired because of the dead dog.
He was fired because he was insensitive to the feelings of the boss.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Colleague Got Fired Because Of Dog! by Z8(m): 2:33pm On May 15, 2015
Foolish colleague, Next time you learn to control your mouth!!

1 Like

Re: Colleague Got Fired Because Of Dog! by LasoulMacuby(m): 2:34pm On May 15, 2015
because of ordinary dog fa! as e sack am now, the dog come back to life
Re: Colleague Got Fired Because Of Dog! by gbengus17: 2:35pm On May 15, 2015
MOST NIGERIAN DONT KNOW THEIR RIGHTS----REPORT HIM IN WRITING TO NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICES AND YOU WILL SEE A LOT OF HORSES IN HIS HOUSE TO INVESTIGATE WHAT HAPPENED, BY THE TIME THEM FINISH WITH HIM, HE WILL NEVER DO IT AGAIN.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Colleague Got Fired Because Of Dog! by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 15, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I love Nairaland kiss

What has Bros gotta say about this grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Colleague Got Fired Because Of Dog! by InesQor(m): 2:37pm On May 15, 2015
Welp. Too bad he lost his job but most Nigerians are too damn forward. Level of empathy = zero.

"Shey na just dog na"
"You don gain weight"
"You never reach to marry?"
"Na when you go born sef?"
"This one don born e never marry"
"See as the face worwor"
etc

And to press this further, he was talking to his manager (Let me put aside that "boss" word)! What sort of insensitive silliness is that? At the very least, you should respect the feelings of your co-workers let alone your manager undecided

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Colleague Got Fired Because Of Dog! by Heart2heart(m): 2:38pm On May 15, 2015
The sacked boy should buy anoda dog(ekukeh) and an empathy gift card for his ex-boss. Submit both to him on a monday morning. Ekukeh dog or Lampi no go cost pass 1500naira. I have 5 of them roaming around my street looking for shit to eat. Thank me after!

4 Likes

Re: Colleague Got Fired Because Of Dog! by InesQor(m): 2:39pm On May 15, 2015
egbaguy:

Maybe they are Dog-Years grin
Re: Colleague Got Fired Because Of Dog! by Afam4eva(m): 2:41pm On May 15, 2015
I think you friend should be recalledband sacked again. He should have been sacked the first day he made that statement for being stupid. I won't want stupid people working for him.

1 Like

Re: Colleague Got Fired Because Of Dog! by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 15, 2015
nosike3:
I've tried oh!!! She rather fight with all the dogs I try to breed her with!!! Wild beast Alana is! grin

She's probably gay. Yup, homosexualism occurs on dogs as a specie too.
Re: Colleague Got Fired Because Of Dog! by nosike3(m): 2:43pm On May 15, 2015
koice:

She's probably gay. Yup, homosexualism occurs in dogs too.
liar!!! My dog isn't gay abeg!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? / 10 Incredible Hybrid Animals You Wouldn’t Believe Exist. (PHOTOS) / Get CRUSHED NOODLES for dogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.