₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,188,654 members, 4,772,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 20 February 2019 at 10:49 PM

Opportunity To Study And Work In Budapest Hungary - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Opportunity To Study And Work In Budapest Hungary (18379 Views)

South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria / New Visa Rules To Study And Work In United States / 5 Things You Should Considered Before Coming To Study In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opportunity To Study And Work In Budapest Hungary by idoo4love: 10:37am On May 25, 2015
For Bsc
idoo4love:
Okay so what school cn u recommend for me with a low fee less than 2000€ with a courses that dont need toefl or any profficiency in english.
Re: Opportunity To Study And Work In Budapest Hungary by budapestliz(f): 10:47am On May 25, 2015
justwise:
@budapestliz

Still studying there or you have graduated and working?
still doing my masters
Re: Opportunity To Study And Work In Budapest Hungary by justwise(m): 10:49am On May 25, 2015
budapestliz:
still doing my masters

Foreign students are allowed to work during their studies?
Re: Opportunity To Study And Work In Budapest Hungary by budapestliz(f): 10:58am On May 25, 2015
justwise:

Foreign students are allowed to work during their studies?
well it depend on the kind of work. some student are working
Re: Opportunity To Study And Work In Budapest Hungary by justwise(m): 11:02am On May 25, 2015
budapestliz:
well it depend on the kind of work. some student are working

Obviously unskilled jobs which is what many foreign students can get just to survive
Re: Opportunity To Study And Work In Budapest Hungary by budapestliz(f): 11:11am On May 25, 2015
justwise:

Obviously unskilled jobs which is what many foreign students can get just to survive
yes its better than none
Re: Opportunity To Study And Work In Budapest Hungary by idoo4love: 11:16am On May 25, 2015
Waiting 4 ur reply
budapestliz:
yes its better than none
Re: Opportunity To Study And Work In Budapest Hungary by justwise(m): 11:18am On May 25, 2015
budapestliz:
yes its better than none

Just want to establish what foreign students are allowed to do in general.
Re: Opportunity To Study And Work In Budapest Hungary by budapestliz(f): 12:58pm On May 25, 2015
idoo4love:
For Bsc
check Andrássy University Budapest
Re: Opportunity To Study And Work In Budapest Hungary by guiterist: 7:32am On May 26, 2015
What about M.Sc in international business. Pls recommend a sch. Thanks
Re: Opportunity To Study And Work In Budapest Hungary by budapestliz(f): 2:38pm On May 27, 2015
guiterist:
What about M.Sc in international business. Pls recommend a sch. Thanks
i gave a school already..
Re: Opportunity To Study And Work In Budapest Hungary by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 28, 2015
How many hours students allowed to work?
Re: Opportunity To Study And Work In Budapest Hungary by emmanuel90(m): 9:40pm On May 28, 2015
budapestliz:
i gave a school already..
Bae which skul u give....Andrassy?
That german site....
U no try at all
I know say u be agent badapestliz
Cos so far this thread has offered Zero Info.
justwise pls sound warning give this chick.
Re: Opportunity To Study And Work In Budapest Hungary by Oye50(m): 9:58pm On May 28, 2015
emmanuel90:

That german site....
U no try at all
Justwise pls sound warning give this chick.
you don't have to be that harsh. As a matter of fact she owe you noting, so why are you sounding like it's compulsory for her to answer you.

4 Likes

Re: Opportunity To Study And Work In Budapest Hungary by emmanuel90(m): 10:07pm On May 28, 2015
^^^^

Who da hell are u?

I commented on a thread d Op created...From her Monicker down to her reluctant way of answering questions save for the early part of the topic where she introduced the country, i have a sneaking suspicion that she wants to sell something.

3 Likes

Re: Opportunity To Study And Work In Budapest Hungary by idoo4love: 12:27am On May 29, 2015
In support of emmanuel..the way she answered was too mean..she didnt even explain in detail , and the school she gave me was not even on point at all..she needed a private conversation i guess...pls justwise if there no importance here kindly close it up before its too late.thanks and Gód bless
Re: Opportunity To Study And Work In Budapest Hungary by emmanuel90(m): 8:51am On May 29, 2015
Anyways while i was searching yesterday, i found this one

Eötvös Loránd University Budapest

No1 University in Hungary...

Admission Procedure is not hectic and U dont even need an English test.

Offer IT Programs.

Application for September Intake has closed but February Intake is Open.

Tuition is 3000euro for International Students.
Re: Opportunity To Study And Work In Budapest Hungary by emmanuel90(m): 8:24pm On May 29, 2015
emmanuel90:

That german site....
U no try at all
justwise pls sound warning give this chick.
Ha budapestliz...I have to apologize...i have just gone through this thread again and noticed uve actually given some good info...Im sorry...I take back my comments...Just that i ve this strong thing against agents or those i percieve to be so.
Re: Opportunity To Study And Work In Budapest Hungary by sobastical: 9:12pm On May 29, 2015
Ya'll should check www.findaschool.org there you will get all countries with their schools there.
Re: Opportunity To Study And Work In Budapest Hungary by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 29, 2015
emmanuel90:

Offer IT Programs.

. Is the 3000euro for the whole program till u graduate. Or just for one semester times the number of semesters involve in ur chosen program
Re: Opportunity To Study And Work In Budapest Hungary by emmanuel90(m): 8:15am On May 30, 2015
alhajichuks:
. Is the 3000euro for the whole program till u graduate. Or just for one semester times the number of semesters involve in ur chosen program
lol
U're to much dude.
The 3K is for one academic year.
Re: Opportunity To Study And Work In Budapest Hungary by JJCE(m): 11:43am On May 30, 2015
emmanuel90:

lol
U're to much dude.
The 3K is for one academic year.
i wanna apply can you pls put me through ?
Re: Opportunity To Study And Work In Budapest Hungary by emmanuel90(m): 1:13pm On May 30, 2015
JJCE:
i wanna apply can you pls put me through ?
How do u mean?
Do u want me to be ur agent?...If no,then kindly visit the University website.
Re: Opportunity To Study And Work In Budapest Hungary by younique10: 7:12pm On Jun 11, 2015
budapestliz:
if you are interested in studying in hungary feel free to ask me any question in regards to it.. i live and studied in budapest hungary and i can say its really interesting and exciting place to study in europe.. i can put you through and guide you on how to go about it..
i will guide you through getting admission, affordable rent and so on...
. Nice.... I also applied to Corvinus University of Budapest for fall 2015 semester and I am still waiting for an admission decision. I contacted my degree program coordinator and she said the admission decision would be coming in July/august. Isn't that a little late??
Re: Opportunity To Study And Work In Budapest Hungary by menacity(m): 9:33pm On Jun 11, 2015
Pls i need your Assistance @budapest. I am a Computer Science graduate. i wanna do Masters in Budapest. whats d cost for everything. Thank you
Re: Opportunity To Study And Work In Budapest Hungary by johnsonsegxy: 10:02am On Jun 14, 2015
emmanuel90:

Offer IT Programs.

No scholarship for the school?
Re: Opportunity To Study And Work In Budapest Hungary by guttentag(m): 4:54pm On Jun 14, 2015
I am interested, how do i go about?
Re: Opportunity To Study And Work In Budapest Hungary by dammy09(f): 12:56pm On Jun 26, 2015
budapestliz:
still doing my masters

Please help,
I recently got admitted in one Hungarian universities for msc and I need to legalise my documents,pls I need to know

1.how to go about legalising my docs

2. is their embassy in nigeria and do they issue student visa

3.how long does it take the embassy to issue a student visa . Thanks
Re: Opportunity To Study And Work In Budapest Hungary by johnsonsegxy: 10:20am On Jun 29, 2015
dammy09:

Please help,
I recently got admitted in one Hungarian universities for msc and I need to legalise my documents,pls I need to know

1.how to go about legalising my docs

2. is their embassy in nigeria and do they issue student visa

3.how long does it take the embassy to issue a student visa . Thanks

You need to go to abuja to legalise your document from Ministry of information(MoE), ministry of foreign affairs(MoFA) and ministry of health.... All in abuja.

About the visa issue, i don't have idea about that and someone already in Hungary should be able to help out. You can search Google for that.

I hope it helps?
Re: Opportunity To Study And Work In Budapest Hungary by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 29, 2015
?
budapestliz:
if you are interested in studying in hungary feel free to ask me any question in regards to it.. i live and studied in budapest hungary and i can say its really interesting and exciting place to study in europe.. i can put you through and guide you on how to go about it..
i will guide you through getting admission, affordable rent and so on...
i want to study medicine over there... I actually like Budapest.... Anywhere in Hungary will pass too... Pls bro, can u give me a succinct protocols in obtaining admission in medicine over there
Re: Opportunity To Study And Work In Budapest Hungary by nirJP(m): 12:28am On Aug 06, 2015
hello nice to have you guys here please to whom ever can Answer me please do I what to school in Hungary please as student can I be able to move and travel or any other SG country if I like please talk to me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DANA Airline Conveys Passengers From Lagos To Abuja Leaving Their Luggage Behind / Unidentified Man Killed After Being Knocked Down By Car In Rivers State. Photos / 13 Killed In Ghastly Motor Accident In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.