Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Why Lover Dumped Halima Abubakar - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Lover Dumped Halima Abubakar (626 Views)

Halima Abubakar Flashes Chest Tattoo In Cleavage Baring Dress / Halima Abubakar Bares Cleavage In A Yellow Outfit / Halima Abubakar Celebrates With Boobs Flaunting Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Lover Dumped Halima Abubakar by FamouPeopleMag(m): 3:36pm On May 15, 2015
Star actress, Halima Abubakar has confided in bosom friends why her lover dumped her like bad habit and ran away. Those close to the Kogi State born screen diva squealed to us that she confessed to them that her lover abandoned her because she was not caring enough and the guy felt he was just wasting his time, money and energy on a lover that doesn’t give a hoot about him.
Insiders said the actress collapsed and was rushed to the hospital when the guy told her point blank that it was over between them. Our sources added that Halima could not believe her eyes that the guy could... Click below for complete story
http://www.famouspeoplemagazine.com/why-lover-dumped-halima-abubakar/
Re: Why Lover Dumped Halima Abubakar by phabuloz(m): 3:46pm On May 15, 2015
Okay I've heard but I'm chasing money like these ladies chase love,aint stopping till I find one (smile)
Re: Why Lover Dumped Halima Abubakar by pretydiva(f): 4:03pm On May 15, 2015
Don't gve a hoot abt her or her lover undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why Star Banned Dr. Sid From Star Trek / Don Jazzy And Rihanna In Pre Wedding Shoot / Father Defiles Daughters Nieces In Ibadan : PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.