Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Pics Of The Private Chopper That Brought Adams Oshiomhole+Wife 2 Their Wedding - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics Of The Private Chopper That Brought Adams Oshiomhole+Wife 2 Their Wedding (54393 Views)

Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch / See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife / Photos: Oshiomhole’s Wife, Lara Performs First Role As First Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics Of The Private Chopper That Brought Adams Oshiomhole+Wife 2 Their Wedding by onoikenna: 4:20pm On May 15, 2015
Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State today tied the knot with his Ethiopian wife in Benin, Edo state.

The couple arrived the wedding venue in a private jet/chopper.The high profile wedding was attended by President-elect Gen. Buhari and a host of other celebrities.

See the pic of the jet and the couple immediately they came out of the jet below

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pics Of The Private Chopper That Brought Adams Oshiomhole+Wife 2 Their Wedding by wellmax(m): 4:21pm On May 15, 2015
Good for him.

****edited****

First to commentos, but I don't feel anything nothing about it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pics Of The Private Chopper That Brought Adams Oshiomhole+Wife 2 Their Wedding by abbeycial: 4:21pm On May 15, 2015
jet ke! abi alomo neva clear for my eyes

anyway congrats to dem jare
after so many years of waiting and yearning..ha skinrinboribo night yen ma baaaaad gan!

hmm chopper is better my friend.

4 Likes

Re: Pics Of The Private Chopper That Brought Adams Oshiomhole+Wife 2 Their Wedding by phabuloz(m): 4:22pm On May 15, 2015
Not bad for him,but wait o, what happen to his former wife?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pics Of The Private Chopper That Brought Adams Oshiomhole+Wife 2 Their Wedding by Ikengawo: 4:23pm On May 15, 2015
LOL that's a private jet?
Nigeria, be better than this

1 Like

Re: Pics Of The Private Chopper That Brought Adams Oshiomhole+Wife 2 Their Wedding by bossOD: 4:23pm On May 15, 2015
hmmm
Re: Pics Of The Private Chopper That Brought Adams Oshiomhole+Wife 2 Their Wedding by Lobolintin(m): 4:25pm On May 15, 2015
Okay
Re: Pics Of The Private Chopper That Brought Adams Oshiomhole+Wife 2 Their Wedding by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 15, 2015
Private jet? Wey am , na chopper i see for sky. No Helipad to land abi na rope dem use drop.

HML sir.

2 Likes

Re: Pics Of The Private Chopper That Brought Adams Oshiomhole+Wife 2 Their Wedding by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:28pm On May 15, 2015
phabuloz:
Not bad for him,but wait o, what happen to his former wife?
She died of cancer.

2 Likes

Re: Pics Of The Private Chopper That Brought Adams Oshiomhole+Wife 2 Their Wedding by nerodenero: 4:28pm On May 15, 2015
Picture don't lie. I don't think this blogger knows what a jet is, the reason I don't believe most of their stories because fabu ti poju.
Re: Pics Of The Private Chopper That Brought Adams Oshiomhole+Wife 2 Their Wedding by phabuloz(m): 4:29pm On May 15, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
She died of cancer.
okay
Re: Pics Of The Private Chopper That Brought Adams Oshiomhole+Wife 2 Their Wedding by gen2briz(m): 4:59pm On May 15, 2015
OK ooo
Re: Pics Of The Private Chopper That Brought Adams Oshiomhole+Wife 2 Their Wedding by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 15, 2015
osho of life grin
**Modified*** chai made FP. gud sign on my first day as a nairalander wink
Re: Pics Of The Private Chopper That Brought Adams Oshiomhole+Wife 2 Their Wedding by egopersonified(f): 5:30pm On May 15, 2015
This op sef, who said the wedding was in Benin, better take your time, na only Benin dey Edo State

1 Like

Re: Pics Of The Private Chopper That Brought Adams Oshiomhole+Wife 2 Their Wedding by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 15, 2015
God bless u best governor

God bless the union

God bless Edo state
Re: Pics Of The Private Chopper That Brought Adams Oshiomhole+Wife 2 Their Wedding by Deiok(m): 5:42pm On May 15, 2015
Ok nice i will be getting one like this very soon, i am going to use it to fly out to Ethiopia to get a bride there. Because e be like say nah that way sure pass ooh.
Re: Pics Of The Private Chopper That Brought Adams Oshiomhole+Wife 2 Their Wedding by pharmow: 5:42pm On May 15, 2015
Re: Pics Of The Private Chopper That Brought Adams Oshiomhole+Wife 2 Their Wedding by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 15, 2015
Re: Pics Of The Private Chopper That Brought Adams Oshiomhole+Wife 2 Their Wedding by pretydamsel1(f): 5:42pm On May 15, 2015
OK
Re: Pics Of The Private Chopper That Brought Adams Oshiomhole+Wife 2 Their Wedding by mmafhew(m): 5:42pm On May 15, 2015
When money talks. grin
Re: Pics Of The Private Chopper That Brought Adams Oshiomhole+Wife 2 Their Wedding by loomer: 5:43pm On May 15, 2015
Make una spend naija money small small o
Re: Pics Of The Private Chopper That Brought Adams Oshiomhole+Wife 2 Their Wedding by Acidosis(m): 5:43pm On May 15, 2015
Edo state money at work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pics Of The Private Chopper That Brought Adams Oshiomhole+Wife 2 Their Wedding by Gentlepapi(m): 5:43pm On May 15, 2015
see oshiomhole head ni
who say money no good ehh lipsrsealed
money must be made its not optional
Re: Pics Of The Private Chopper That Brought Adams Oshiomhole+Wife 2 Their Wedding by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 15, 2015
Where osho dey drag the woman go na?
Re: Pics Of The Private Chopper That Brought Adams Oshiomhole+Wife 2 Their Wedding by Bsc(m): 5:44pm On May 15, 2015
As men they take hustle , na so some women they take hustle too...na hustle she dey like dis ...like say u get well grown up son... wey eye sharpen, I swear him go follow chop dis ur yellow paw paw... Family food.
Re: Pics Of The Private Chopper That Brought Adams Oshiomhole+Wife 2 Their Wedding by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 15, 2015
olaxco2f:

grin

Iranu
werey ni

mad man
Re: Pics Of The Private Chopper That Brought Adams Oshiomhole+Wife 2 Their Wedding by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 15, 2015
Acidosis:
Edo state money at work
wats ur business?

is Edo not better than ur local ebonyi state?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pics Of The Private Chopper That Brought Adams Oshiomhole+Wife 2 Their Wedding by Brownhypo: 5:45pm On May 15, 2015
Oshioquake! you are the man. cool
Re: Pics Of The Private Chopper That Brought Adams Oshiomhole+Wife 2 Their Wedding by menxer: 5:45pm On May 15, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin i dey laugh at all those booking space in hope of being FTC or making FP. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pics Of The Private Chopper That Brought Adams Oshiomhole+Wife 2 Their Wedding by kings09(m): 5:46pm On May 15, 2015
Congrats to dem.
Re: Pics Of The Private Chopper That Brought Adams Oshiomhole+Wife 2 Their Wedding by smallpeepee: 5:46pm On May 15, 2015
undecided Once der is excess cash, if u lyk get one eye, u can stil marry d prettiest babe in town.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role / Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Spotted In Ghana - The Cable / Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.