Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

I'm Leaving The Country With My Family - Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Leaving The Country With My Family - Jonathan (4268 Views)

"Buhari’s Government Harassing My Family" - Jonathan / President Buhari's Convoy Leaving The Defence House Yesterday. Photos / I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Leaving The Country With My Family - Jonathan by jchima14: 4:36pm On May 15, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan has said he would be taking a short break outside the country with his family after leaving office on May 29. The outgoing president of Nigeria told the National Working Committee (NWC) of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) that he would return stronger to help rebuild the party after the break.

The President was reported to have heaped the blames of his defeat on some of his very close aides, citing example of a Special Adviser from the North who did not even vote on the day of Presidential election. President Jonathan warned the leadership of the party to stop the blame game and urge them not to allow the party disintegrate because of the 2015 general elections.

PS: This article is a summarized version of the original news

Source: http://thesummary.com.ng/index.php/national-news/item/863-i-m-leaving-the-country-with-my-family-jonathan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Leaving The Country With My Family - Jonathan by jchima14: 4:38pm On May 15, 2015
lalasticlala do the needful

1 Like

Re: I'm Leaving The Country With My Family - Jonathan by phabuloz(m): 4:38pm On May 15, 2015
Abeg him need am make him head cool small

4 Likes

Re: I'm Leaving The Country With My Family - Jonathan by dunkem21(m): 4:39pm On May 15, 2015
He will be called back to come and assist

1 Like

Re: I'm Leaving The Country With My Family - Jonathan by Pangea: 4:39pm On May 15, 2015
undecided
As expected!
After dirtying the water,
He is running away to watch from afar!

No wahala naa!
By the time you are investigated and found guilty of gross incompetence , maladministration, stealing and playing politics with the lives of people.
Interpol will extradite you to face justice!
You better run to North Korea!

10 Likes

Re: I'm Leaving The Country With My Family - Jonathan by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 15, 2015
Make sure you don't settle where we fit come burst you sir.

Extradition would be the case if you don't return to Otu Eke jeje. I hope it's one of those rumors.

1 Like

Re: I'm Leaving The Country With My Family - Jonathan by greatmarshall(m): 4:41pm On May 15, 2015
He really needs the break
Re: I'm Leaving The Country With My Family - Jonathan by Iyawotolu: 4:42pm On May 15, 2015
grin Jonaaaaaaaaa! Talk true, you wan take style ja make u no go jail. Lol!

5 Likes

Re: I'm Leaving The Country With My Family - Jonathan by SkyBlue1: 4:43pm On May 15, 2015
Of course it has to be out of the country, he is leaving it in such a mess that it is not even a viable place to even vacation in, or get health care in, or get educated in, etc. So he has to go to saner climes where things actually function to be able to relax. Unfortunately I don't think he is intelligent enough to see the irony. And with regards to rebuilding PDP, the fact that he is still blaming his aides for his election loss shows he and his party are not yet ready to even be considered for any sort of federal leadership for a long time. Bunch of jokers.

Until PDP and its members collectively and sincerely apologise to all Nigerians for 16 years of failed leadership, I don't think they are even worth being mentioned when serious things are being discussed. They still don't get that what kept them in power for so long was a rotten electoral system and lack of options. They must apologise, absolutely reform, and then try begging for votes when they are ready. But I doubt this would happen.

12 Likes

Re: I'm Leaving The Country With My Family - Jonathan by Jackeeh(m): 4:43pm On May 15, 2015
If you had made yours better, there wouldn't be need to run to another's.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Leaving The Country With My Family - Jonathan by resty4(m): 4:44pm On May 15, 2015
Another Apc lie n propaganda.
Re: I'm Leaving The Country With My Family - Jonathan by tpiadotcom: 4:44pm On May 15, 2015
going to?

1 Like

Re: I'm Leaving The Country With My Family - Jonathan by lazsnaira(m): 4:46pm On May 15, 2015
You need to rest.

1 Like

Re: I'm Leaving The Country With My Family - Jonathan by preetyb(f): 4:52pm On May 15, 2015
Safe flight in advance
Re: I'm Leaving The Country With My Family - Jonathan by Austin4lif: 4:59pm On May 15, 2015
K
Re: I'm Leaving The Country With My Family - Jonathan by san316(m): 5:15pm On May 15, 2015
Exile in style. Now he's negotiating with Mali.

I see u

2 Likes

Re: I'm Leaving The Country With My Family - Jonathan by yatch360: 5:23pm On May 15, 2015
Go Come

1 Like

Re: I'm Leaving The Country With My Family - Jonathan by Pangea: 5:23pm On May 15, 2015
Re: I'm Leaving The Country With My Family - Jonathan by hottest111: 5:35pm On May 15, 2015
Cinderella and GEJ are proof that shoes can change ur life...

Moral lesson: Neva look down on ur shoe..it might be helpful someday

2 Likes

Re: I'm Leaving The Country With My Family - Jonathan by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 15, 2015
Why is op and other APC apologists making issue out of nothing? Is jonathan the first outgoing leader to holiday abroad? Haba!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Leaving The Country With My Family - Jonathan by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 15, 2015
You've done your part. It's time to get some rest.

God bless your abode!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Leaving The Country With My Family - Jonathan by BlackTechnology: 5:51pm On May 15, 2015
Don't worry sir

I am so sure Buhari will seek for your advice on how to TRANSFORM Nigeria and not CHANGE Nigeria cool

Temitemi1

Temitemi

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I'm Leaving The Country With My Family - Jonathan by poiu77: 5:52pm On May 15, 2015
Re: I'm Leaving The Country With My Family - Jonathan by poiu77: 5:53pm On May 15, 2015
Re: I'm Leaving The Country With My Family - Jonathan by poiu77: 5:57pm On May 15, 2015
Re: I'm Leaving The Country With My Family - Jonathan by LasoulMacuby(m): 5:59pm On May 15, 2015
After him and PEJ don spoil the country phinish
Re: I'm Leaving The Country With My Family - Jonathan by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 15, 2015
undecided
Re: I'm Leaving The Country With My Family - Jonathan by Biggty(m): 6:08pm On May 15, 2015
Go and never return again
Re: I'm Leaving The Country With My Family - Jonathan by ejlee(m): 6:08pm On May 15, 2015
My President Farewell, and Please dont Forget to take Mama Peace
Re: I'm Leaving The Country With My Family - Jonathan by poiu77: 6:09pm On May 15, 2015
Re: I'm Leaving The Country With My Family - Jonathan by MaziOmenuko: 6:42pm On May 15, 2015
Dude can't stand the state of the roads when there are no private jets to pick and drop him at will.

Dude can't stand the state of the health sector when there are no longer 26 ambulances at aso rock waiting for the slightest sign of headache to rush him to a nearby airport where he will be flown abroad for medical care.

Dude can't stand the otuoke heat when the noise from his own gen won't allow him a peaceful sleep.

Just drop your forwarding address: so when you are needed to answer for your shady deals while at office, it will be easier to contact you.

Good riddance!

May we never have a president as bad as the otuoke fisherman again!

5 Likes

Re: I'm Leaving The Country With My Family - Jonathan by successhunter: 6:46pm On May 15, 2015
barcanista:
Why is op and other APC apologists making issue out of nothing? Is jonathan the first outgoing leader to holiday abroad? Haba!

First to be booted out if you need to be reminded my friend.
Yes. It is an issue.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Grants Debt Forgiveness To 11 Un-named States / The Igbo Community In Edo State:igbo Akiri / CNN Exposes Buhari's Foreign Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.