Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,758 members, 7,802,317 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) (83262 Views)

Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara / Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos / Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 15, 2015

(The couple, her parents and Oshiomhole’s
mum. Photo: Cecil Hammond)

It’s the trending wedding on social media
today and we’ve just laid our hands on the
photo of the parents of the bride, Lara Fortes
along with Adams Oshiomhole’s aged mum.

The relatives, the first set of relatives
concerned, posed for the camera at the
wedding taking place in Edo state right now.

www.gistsdaily.com/photo-meet-the-parents-of-oshiomhole-s-new-bride/

4 Likes

Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by excellentmomma(f): 6:03pm On May 15, 2015
Beauty runs in her veins/roots (both mum and dad), mehn see d dad, the man na model himself, lolzzz, see as him hold the daughter tight. "Osho be careful with my dota o,,, grin. Is that Osho Baba's mum?

Finally Congrats Osho baba, enjoy ur marriage, but try to smile small kwanu... hahaha

***FTC***, bring me luck o, this weekend, next week and for the entire May in Jesus' Name.... Amen.! cheesy cool

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by Akkord4gov: 6:03pm On May 15, 2015
I swear I fine pas Oshiomole but.....

These old people no gree give us the youth the opportunity to rule,they are also denying us the beautiful ladies we deserve.God will judge u o

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by Pita24x: 6:04pm On May 15, 2015
o boy, see resemblance of Oshomole and his mother

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 15, 2015
oshomole and his mum looks odd in the pics

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by TunjiMsp: 6:07pm On May 15, 2015
Na Sambisa dey snap this forest?

9 Likes

Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by redsquare(m): 6:07pm On May 15, 2015
Osho baba took after his mum. No wonder grin

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 15, 2015
osho and his mum looks like the bride here

12 Likes

Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by agarawu23(m): 6:08pm On May 15, 2015
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by OYAY(m): 6:10pm On May 15, 2015
Happy married life and family unification!
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by TunjiMsp: 6:10pm On May 15, 2015
Na Sambisa dey snap this forest? This old politician corrupting the minds of our young girls
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by ATMC(f): 6:13pm On May 15, 2015
I love the bride's mother's gown.kiss

2 Likes

Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by Pangea: 6:20pm On May 15, 2015
Chai
Fortez family don buy ATM!
Na to dey collect all the contracts for edo be dat naa.

The father in law sef young pass am!
Some parents sha!

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by grandstar(m): 6:21pm On May 15, 2015
They look Caribbean. Where are they from?

In Trinidad, some of them bear the name Lara. Apparently, a lot of Yoruba slaves were taken there

5 Likes

Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:22pm On May 15, 2015
Osho baba resemble his mother ooo

7 Likes

Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by adanduka: 7:22pm On May 15, 2015
shocked

That must be Osho's sister and she looks sad.
The bride's mum should have been a math for Oshomiole. And I'm sure he's a lot older than her.

Anyway, the word #Oshomiole has over trended today
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 15, 2015
Ok i'm trying to understand d basic reason for getting married in life..LOVE..So are dey trying to say dey both r in love...Asin ds pretty lady is in lov wt oshiomole?? Wow!!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 15, 2015
Osho na him Mama photocopy! grin

Lara's Dad!!! embarassed embarassed kiss kiss

6 Likes

Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by Princessonelove: 8:14pm On May 15, 2015
tchidi:
Osho na him Mama photocopy! grin

Lara's Dad!!! embarassed embarassed kiss kiss
That's his sister.
Omavik:
Ok i'm trying to understand d basic reason for getting married in life..LOVE..So are dey trying to say dey both r in love...Asin ds pretty lady is in lov wt oshiomole?? Wow!!
Apparently she said she is.

1 Like

Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by tola9ja: 8:15pm On May 15, 2015
GMB TAKE A LOVELY STARE AT HIS WIFE

BABA IS PERFECT IN ALMOST EVERYTHING INCLUDING ROMANCE lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin

#LOVEBUHARI

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by Moana(f): 8:15pm On May 15, 2015
Kai
If u want to make fp today just post any topic with the word "oshiomhole"
But i swear him and his mama look like agemates embarassed why is she looking she swallowed a bull frog sef? grin is this not a happy day?

3 Likes

Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by limolalikamaila: 8:15pm On May 15, 2015
Mehn no body fit tell me no be did woman born osho.

Dem black-blance not only resemblance

3 Likes

Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by money121(m): 8:15pm On May 15, 2015
K
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 15, 2015
see as em fwesh abeg. osho baba hope ur accounts will be healthy for the next 10yrs? that chic expensive o grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by jamex93(m): 8:16pm On May 15, 2015
see waiting money dey cause

she d young beautiful lady wey dey claim to love osho

she want tell me say she no get any young man wey don propose marriage to ha b4 abi

4 Likes

Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by limolalikamaila: 8:16pm On May 15, 2015
Akkord4gov:
I swear I fine pas Oshiomole but.....
he get money,fame pass you right ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by mrborntodoit: 8:17pm On May 15, 2015
Osho baba looks older than his father-in-law cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:17pm On May 15, 2015
Oshiomole go fit senior im wife papa with like 4 or 5 years. Na wa O!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by docjuli(m): 8:17pm On May 15, 2015
My friend @Jimmy Abia said

Parents of the bride. Mother of the groom. You see why I say Oshio took the best decision for his generations yet unborn

3 Likes

Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by angrybird007: 8:17pm On May 15, 2015
Owonikoko
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by oluwamile(m): 8:18pm On May 15, 2015
wt cn money nt do apart from buying life

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye's Array Of Cars (Photos, Video) / President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue / Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday: Obasanjo Arrived In A Gold Rolls Royce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.