Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Oshiomole's New Wife Presenting Gift To Her Best Pupil In Class (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole's New Wife Presenting Gift To Her Best Pupil In Class (picture) (3948 Views)

Florence Ajimobi Presenting Flowers To Adeyinka Adebayo In 1966 (Throwback Photo / Buhari To Make Oshiomole New Minister Of Petroleum / Obasanjo Moves In To Snatch Oshiomole's New Gold Digging Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomole's New Wife Presenting Gift To Her Best Pupil In Class (picture) by iamrealdeji(m): 10:19pm On May 15, 2015
Am I the only one that sees it that way? I never knew Oshiomole was this small,I thought his wife was presenting gift to her best pupil in class until I looked at the pic to see Oshiomole.
Btw,who's taller between Oshiomole and Osibanjo?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole's New Wife Presenting Gift To Her Best Pupil In Class (picture) by Acekidc4(m): 10:20pm On May 15, 2015
Edo State New First Lady!! Goodcheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole's New Wife Presenting Gift To Her Best Pupil In Class (picture) by xreal: 10:21pm On May 15, 2015
Happy Married Life.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole's New Wife Presenting Gift To Her Best Pupil In Class (picture) by VickyRotex(f): 10:22pm On May 15, 2015
Op! Op!! Op!!! embarassed lipsrsealed

She's tall no doubts,but I'm sure her heels increased her height...

Ehmmm, Happy Married Life to them!!! smiley
Re: Oshiomole's New Wife Presenting Gift To Her Best Pupil In Class (picture) by farano(f): 10:24pm On May 15, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Oshiomole's New Wife Presenting Gift To Her Best Pupil In Class (picture) by SirLewis(m): 10:38pm On May 15, 2015
ROTFL

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole's New Wife Presenting Gift To Her Best Pupil In Class (picture) by iamrealdeji(m): 11:13pm On May 15, 2015
Acekidc4:
Edo State New First Lady!! Goodcheesycheesy
yeah
Re: Oshiomole's New Wife Presenting Gift To Her Best Pupil In Class (picture) by Jennydoris(f): 11:50pm On May 15, 2015
I think both are receiving a gift from each other as the best pupil..
Re: Oshiomole's New Wife Presenting Gift To Her Best Pupil In Class (picture) by Pinkiedearie(f): 12:19am On May 16, 2015
Love love love!
Re: Oshiomole's New Wife Presenting Gift To Her Best Pupil In Class (picture) by Chibuhealth(f): 1:00am On May 16, 2015
Love gbakwaa oku!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole's New Wife Presenting Gift To Her Best Pupil In Class (picture) by Qualer: 5:46am On May 16, 2015
Chibuhealth:
Love gbakwaa oku!!

lol!! come o, who is that on your profile?
Re: Oshiomole's New Wife Presenting Gift To Her Best Pupil In Class (picture) by owobokiri(m): 5:52am On May 16, 2015
Nna, make una free this man. I just hope the wife is not going to read any of this. He got married to a beuty, a bombshell of a lady. Na crime?
Re: Oshiomole's New Wife Presenting Gift To Her Best Pupil In Class (picture) by Chibuhealth(f): 8:23am On May 16, 2015
Qualer:

lol!! come o, who is that on your profile?
why do you ask?
Re: Oshiomole's New Wife Presenting Gift To Her Best Pupil In Class (picture) by NegeduGrace(f): 8:28am On May 16, 2015
If God didn't approve of it,dis marriage won't happen..make una free dem
Re: Oshiomole's New Wife Presenting Gift To Her Best Pupil In Class (picture) by Pavore9: 8:31am On May 16, 2015
Let him be!
Re: Oshiomole's New Wife Presenting Gift To Her Best Pupil In Class (picture) by Nobody: 8:35am On May 16, 2015
dat babe go chop the money wey she fin come. oshio.mugu i wish you well.
Re: Oshiomole's New Wife Presenting Gift To Her Best Pupil In Class (picture) by letsbet(m): 9:23am On May 16, 2015
Dramatic marriage

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole's New Wife Presenting Gift To Her Best Pupil In Class (picture) by iamrealdeji(m): 9:38am On May 16, 2015
marcoNG:
dat babe go chop the money wey she fin come. oshio.mugu i wish you well.
if na me nko? If she kiss baba once,na 10 million go land for her account,babe,just chop baba anyhow,the world is yours

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole's New Wife Presenting Gift To Her Best Pupil In Class (picture) by eejo(m): 10:27am On May 16, 2015
People shouting love what love if gov was a civil servant this marriage will not hold love my foot

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole's New Wife Presenting Gift To Her Best Pupil In Class (picture) by iamrealdeji(m): 10:49am On May 16, 2015
eejo:
People shouting love what love if gov was a civil servant this marriage will not hold love my foot
I wonder o
Re: Oshiomole's New Wife Presenting Gift To Her Best Pupil In Class (picture) by Qualer: 11:20am On May 16, 2015
Chibuhealth:
why do you ask?

nne ehn, the chikito nwere weight o!!
Re: Oshiomole's New Wife Presenting Gift To Her Best Pupil In Class (picture) by iamrealdeji(m): 3:59pm On May 18, 2015
RIP the hommie Chinx Drugz,the realist nigga in the Coke boys crew,many claimed you're a sacrificial lamb,who ever is responsible for your death shall be brought to justice
Re: Oshiomole's New Wife Presenting Gift To Her Best Pupil In Class (picture) by dotna(m): 4:16pm On May 18, 2015
grin
Re: Oshiomole's New Wife Presenting Gift To Her Best Pupil In Class (picture) by frankyychiji(f): 5:44pm On May 18, 2015
iamrealdeji:
RIP the hommie Chinx Drugz,the realist nigga in the Coke boys crew,many claimed you're a sacrificial lamb,who ever is responsible for your death shall be brought to justice
What is meaning of your post oga?
Re: Oshiomole's New Wife Presenting Gift To Her Best Pupil In Class (picture) by iamrealdeji(m): 7:31pm On May 18, 2015
frankyychiji:
What is meaning of your post oga?
I never intended to type it out and program it to green color,and make it my signature,but I mistakenly submitted it,so I never intended to post it,just trying to pay homage to a dead rapper on my signature
Re: Oshiomole's New Wife Presenting Gift To Her Best Pupil In Class (picture) by frankyychiji(f): 7:38pm On May 18, 2015
iamrealdeji:
I never intended to type it out and program it to green color,and make it my signature,but I mistakenly submitted it,so I never intended to post it,just trying to pay homage to a dead rapper on my signature
Ok. Am just in search of new knowledge that's all.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Fayose's Giant Strides In Ekiti / LIVE NOW: Appeal Court Judgement On Akwa Ibom Governorship Election / BUHARI, African Most Incompetent, Unserious And Clueless Leader – UK Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.