Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

How To Integrate Online Payment In My Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Integrate Online Payment In My Website (21857 Views)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Using An Online Payment Gateway / Pls How Can I integrate Online Payment Into My Website. / Which Online Payment Portal Should I Use? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Integrate Online Payment In My Website by Nobody: 5:07am On May 16, 2015
Dear Friends,

I need your help on the procedures on how to integrate an online payment in my website. Any link or portal to study please just deposit.

Thanks!

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: How To Integrate Online Payment In My Website by Nobody: 10:08am On May 16, 2015
Do You Have A Merchant Account Already? For processing payments before integrating?

If yes you should read through the documentation of your bank or Merchant t Service Provider for integration details.

But if you don't .then your first step is obtaining a Merchant account.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Integrate Online Payment In My Website by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 16, 2015
how can i obtain the merchant account? @persi
Re: How To Integrate Online Payment In My Website by Pavore9: 6:25pm On May 16, 2015
Learning...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Integrate Online Payment In My Website by bosschinalu(m): 6:26pm On May 16, 2015
I must confess ...
Re: How To Integrate Online Payment In My Website by Nairalandar: 6:27pm On May 16, 2015
Waiting to learn from the gurus..
Re: How To Integrate Online Payment In My Website by saasala(m): 6:27pm On May 16, 2015
Meet interswitch, liaise with them.
Re: How To Integrate Online Payment In My Website by zurine(f): 6:29pm On May 16, 2015
try voguepay.com

1 Like

Re: How To Integrate Online Payment In My Website by adexsimply(m): 6:30pm On May 16, 2015
you can try voguepay, just register and use their API. There is a documentation on how to set the whole thing up

2 Likes

Re: How To Integrate Online Payment In My Website by iykepromotions: 6:30pm On May 16, 2015
visit voguepay.com several nigerian sites are using them already
Re: How To Integrate Online Payment In My Website by mj(m): 6:31pm On May 16, 2015
Use Remita, www remita.net, u won't regret it. Thank me later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Integrate Online Payment In My Website by okooloyun1(m): 6:31pm On May 16, 2015
Re: How To Integrate Online Payment In My Website by onatisi(m): 6:32pm On May 16, 2015
1contact:
Use alipay payment gateway
alipay is now in nigeria That is great!!!!!!!!
Re: How To Integrate Online Payment In My Website by bigtt76(f): 6:35pm On May 16, 2015
You need to decide on an online payment processor (such as Interswitch, Unified Payment Nigeria, PayPal, Vogue Pay, Cash Envoy, Pay4me) amongst others. Usually these processors would require that you have a registered business name or company, bank account, an experienced developer to assist you with the integration process.

Some are easy to sign-up to while others maybe snobbish. Others may be easy to sign on to but have some obscure API with which to integrate. Most times the website you are integrating on determines how fast the integration will go. Those built on CMS such as Joomla, WordPress etc you may be lucky enough to see plugins ready made to go online. Whilst others may need to have them purpose built.

It is only after the sign-up process has been conclude will you be issued with the necessary parameters with which to integrate on your site.

I hope this have been helpful. All the best

8 Likes

Re: How To Integrate Online Payment In My Website by coolviv: 6:35pm On May 16, 2015
Go to your bank and request for it. Any other way is not secure for you or your clients.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Integrate Online Payment In My Website by ClintonNzedimma(m): 6:37pm On May 16, 2015
Hmmm
Re: How To Integrate Online Payment In My Website by ATC100(m): 6:38pm On May 16, 2015
Have u heard of Adunni food & Catering services..tested and trusted..they are d latest in town with unlimited delicacies and their prices are so affordable..kindly contact them for any of your events on 08128874536 or 07083555030...A trial wiith Adunni food will surely cconvince you.

1 Like

Re: How To Integrate Online Payment In My Website by olempe(m): 6:39pm On May 16, 2015
Learning...
Re: How To Integrate Online Payment In My Website by JackOfAllTrades: 6:42pm On May 16, 2015
@op use voguepay their api is very easy to work with, I have used it in a number of websites, i can help to integrate it or you can hire someone else
Re: How To Integrate Online Payment In My Website by wiringdpt(m): 6:42pm On May 16, 2015
You need a merchant account once you're approved you will receive api to integrate it with your site. Try 2checkout
Re: How To Integrate Online Payment In My Website by alakuko: 6:45pm On May 16, 2015
Send me a mail bukolaolushola @ yahoo. Com
Re: How To Integrate Online Payment In My Website by DaBullIT(m): 6:47pm On May 16, 2015
If you can cash out / sell your BITcoin for cash

Its relatively easier , they'll create a link for you , that's all
Re: How To Integrate Online Payment In My Website by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 16, 2015
nice
Re: How To Integrate Online Payment In My Website by zikclassiq(m): 6:49pm On May 16, 2015
saasala:
Meet interswitch, liaise with them.
interswitch ke! U wan cut hin neck. As the guys above have stated, go to voguepay dot com, click on merchant account, fill the online form. You may need to verify your account if you want your business name to be shown to your clients. Verification includes 2 options. First, a merchant form that you will download, fill and upload, a recent utility bill, a recognized ID card, plus N2500 or a merchant form, a CAC certificate plus N1500 and viola!
NB. If you don't verify, its your normal voguepay username that will show and only those who are voguepay members can actually send you payments. The amount you are to pay depending on your category is paid either through bank deposit, online transfer or naira MasterCard or VISA.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Integrate Online Payment In My Website by Chigorkizz(m): 6:50pm On May 16, 2015
i dey watch una o.

1 Like

Re: How To Integrate Online Payment In My Website by Tushed: 6:52pm On May 16, 2015
Remitta is not even a switch. You need GlobalPay. It may cost u about 100k or more, but it works.
Re: How To Integrate Online Payment In My Website by OYEDIPE(m): 6:56pm On May 16, 2015
Nickzom:
Dear Friends,

I need your help on the procedures on how to integrate an online payment in my website. Any link or portal to study please just deposit.

Thanks!

Make enquires on Zenith bank GLOBAL PAY.

Www.zenitbank.com
Re: How To Integrate Online Payment In My Website by naijaedutech: 6:56pm On May 16, 2015
Idoko Nicholas, this is mundus
Re: How To Integrate Online Payment In My Website by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 16, 2015
IF YOU ARE INTO HACKING, PM ME.
Re: How To Integrate Online Payment In My Website by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 16, 2015
USE 2checkout.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Twitter Can Now Be Translated Into Yoruba / Becoming A Web Designer / A Blogger Asked For Other Bloggers' URLs, But See What He Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.