Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,011 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter (35265 Views)

Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) / No Ex-govt Official Should Leave Nigeria After May 29 – Yayale / Nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone- Oshiomole’s Daughter Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter by metronaija: 9:01am On May 16, 2015
Winifred Isimakhome Oshiomhole, daughter of Comrade Adams Oshiomhole has finally reacted to the backslash from Nigerians saying he got married to a 25 year old undergraduate, Lara. She also explained why the entire family were absent for the day.. In a phone interview when asked what she has to say about the marriage, She says; ''I think my father has finally gotten the heart to move on and Nigerians should learn to respect his decision. I saw so many bad comments and My question is, this people don't even know half of the story and they just go about writing ignorantly''

On why she was absent, She says; The information for the day was not properly circulated, I would say I was busy taking care of my life, work and my family and I must have missed out on the plan, I cannot say for the rest of my sisters but I am sure we were not properly informed. I wish the couple a great married life and I am sure she will make my father happy..

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/05/nigerians-should-leave-my-father-alone.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter by frodobee: 9:03am On May 16, 2015
If we live him na you we go face?

See her big mouth like Akpororo's. Na her/their type (she and her sisters) they beat their papa for making out with their late mother's friend. If not for Osho's social standing, the tory she for the drop now for be another thing altogether( the information was not properly circulated)

I just confirmed what I already know, this FTC thing is a product of boredom or joblessness. I am bored, any ...?

65 Likes

Re: ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter by Nobody: 9:05am On May 16, 2015
She's even older than her father's wife.

39 Likes

Re: ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter by midolian(m): 9:07am On May 16, 2015
Borrussia:
She's even older than her father's wife.
loool...Nigerians, una no dey hear word? She just said you should leave her father alone.

109 Likes 8 Shares

Re: ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter by tpiadotcom: 9:08am On May 16, 2015
your father is a public official, so he cannot be left alone.

if the common man on the street is not left alone, then neither will those monitoring him be free from scrutiny.

she should address her complaints to the bloggers, media, etc to stop posting news about them.

are politicians supposed to be nollywood celebrities?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter by importexpert(m): 9:14am On May 16, 2015
Haters go n pie

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter by okooloyun1(m): 9:18am On May 16, 2015
Who dey hold her father?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter by fejikudz(m): 9:18am On May 16, 2015
See as she wowo sef tongue

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter by Nobody: 9:19am On May 16, 2015
We 'haff 'heard
Re: ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter by dhardline(m): 9:19am On May 16, 2015
1. Its very normal for someone who lost a spouse to remarry.
2. When you get to certain older age you will realise that you'll only draw older women close to you.
3. But if you have money you can as well get a very beautiful bride not minding if she loves you or not (your money should be able to buy you some level of comfort and fulfilment).
4. Cause he knows one day he'll die and instead of him giving all the money away to his children he can as well give some to the beautiful bride while she in turn makes him happy.
Both party wins.

14 Likes

Re: ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter by shachris02: 9:19am On May 16, 2015
When your mum is your junior.... angry

7 Likes

Re: ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter by DonX001: 9:19am On May 16, 2015
Your father is getting married, and you and your sisters didnt attend because you were not properly informed??
And you were busy taking care of your life and family??
Na wa o!
Issues dey different families sha!!!

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter by yurme(m): 9:19am On May 16, 2015
She no evn go her pman weddn

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter by xynerise: 9:20am On May 16, 2015
Your father did something to talk about dear...
he made fairy tale came to reality

#BeautyandtheBeast grin

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter by msmon(m): 9:20am On May 16, 2015
Yes, We have to imbibe the 'live and let others live policy'. I agree with her!

PDP Crisis: Party Leaders Plot Change Of Name, Merger With Smaller Parties
www.nairaland.com/2317157/pdp-crisis-party-leaders-plot
Re: ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter by younghartz(m): 9:20am On May 16, 2015
if we don't talk about him.....who will?

In other news
I love her eyes

1 Like

Re: ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter by Pavore9: 9:20am On May 16, 2015
'On why she was absent, She says; The information for the day was not properly circulated, I would say I was busy taking care of my life, work and my family and I must have missed out on the plan, I cannot say for the rest of my sisters but I am sure we were not properly informed. I wish the couple a great married life and I am sure she will make my father happy'..'............. This tends to raise questions, an inkling that things are not smooth within but it their lives and every family have what they are dealing with.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter by mrborntodoit: 9:20am On May 16, 2015
Don't mind them jare, it's' no longer news that Nigerians now enjoy hypocrisy like a fat kid enjoys ice-cream.

Baba. Osho did the right thing after all,the lady in question isn't a minor nor forced into marriage.

1 Like

Re: ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter by maxjax(m): 9:20am On May 16, 2015
make she see wetin ha pop wan produce na....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter by saintgp(m): 9:21am On May 16, 2015
"information was nt well/properly given out"
"i was busy with my live,work and family"

so people really need to learn hw to b professional wen addressing d public as this will enable them being seen as simpleton...

12 Likes

Re: ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter by ionsman: 9:21am On May 16, 2015
The backlash is just too much.Nigerians joke with everything.
Re: ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter by ifyalways(f): 9:21am On May 16, 2015
They were busy, information not properly circulated bla bla ; she should have kept quiet. She just told the whole world that all is not well within the family as per their dad's marriage.

Aproko girl cheesy

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter by bigboss80s(m): 9:21am On May 16, 2015
lol...this girl has a funny look, thats all i can think of
Re: ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter by sagio09: 9:21am On May 16, 2015
Hehehe,d girl don vexx ni?nigerians no no say ur papa too sabi gud tin grin.abeg nigerians make una leave our gvrnr make him enjoy am while it last.pls,I dey help d girl beg una. grin

1 Like

Re: ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter by LesbianBoy(m): 9:21am On May 16, 2015
Nigerians just like to talk sha especially POOR PEOPLE! If you POOR FOOLS here on nairaland like call him beast, monkey, ugly etc what matters at the end of the day is that the 'ugly' osho baba will be waking up next to that pretty girl every morning. Infact, after their wedding yesterday the 'ugly' oshobaba will take that pretty damsel to his room, remove her Bra and Panties and fuCck her wella while all you ''Internet Mr Nigeria'' yabbing him will self-service to her lookalike! FOOLS! grin grin

6 Likes

Re: ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter by Truth24(m): 9:22am On May 16, 2015
Ur father don fall hands na.
..It would av been better if d babe wasn't as beautiful and young as dat.....
But Sha take heart, Gov Go and Die knew Nigerians will react badly, na why him no just send anybody..
I hear say him don swear give Wale Gates sha
In another news;
Who's more handsome between Gov Oshiomole and Obasanjo?

6 Likes

Re: ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter by tpiadotcom: 9:23am On May 16, 2015
younghartz:
if we don't talk about him.....who will?

anything to replace accountability and good governance in Nigeria.

the masses must just be kept running.

2 Likes

Re: ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter by patwilly(m): 9:23am On May 16, 2015
Lol. Up Oshiomole! But wait guys .. have you heard Osho Baba talk? The intelligence that spews forth from that guy is enough to make a lady fall! I think we are considering the physical angle a trifle too much.

12 Likes

Re: ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter by 49cents(m): 9:23am On May 16, 2015
No we the bachelors will not

This lady was suppoSsed to be married to one of us!!!!!

If he married the "go and die" widow we won't be bothered abi

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter by tpiadotcom: 9:23am On May 16, 2015
Pavore9:
E don do.

I don't know who is even asking for all this "news".
Re: ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter by tpiadotcom: 9:24am On May 16, 2015
patwilly:
Lol. Up Oshiomole! But wait guys .. have you heard Osho Baba talk? The intelligence that spews forth from that guy is enough to make a lady fall! I think we are considering the physical angle a trifle too much.

you don't say.

1 Like

Re: ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter by aimuan(m): 9:25am On May 16, 2015
I dnt understd why this old men like your father takes delight in marrying our wife o!toni aneni did same thing!if the trend of old men marrying young girls their daughter's age continue who are we the young boys going to marry?Osho non try at all.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bandits Kill 13 Police Officers In Zamfara / Senate President Lawan Confirms Receiving List Of 43 Ministerial Nominees / Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.