Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Nylon Supplier Needed For Pure Water Packaging - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nylon Supplier Needed For Pure Water Packaging (2697 Views)

Affordable Food Processing And Water Packaging Equipment's You Should Know!!!! / Bread Nylon,Tissue Wrappers quality printing / Hilarious photo: When Your Dad Is The CEO Of Water Packaging Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nylon Supplier Needed For Pure Water Packaging by Zumibliss(m): 10:28am On May 16, 2015
Good day every one,I am a young man trying to setup a small business of selling pure water packing bag in Benin city,I need a reliable supplier that can guarantee me regular supply of good quality of large amount.If you can contact me for us to make arrange to meet for other discussion on method of payment and delivery to my location.

Thanks
My number is 07055747248
Re: Nylon Supplier Needed For Pure Water Packaging by wave1(m): 11:01am On May 16, 2015
Hello. I can supply you pure water package HDPE. How many quantity you want and what is mode of payment.
Re: Nylon Supplier Needed For Pure Water Packaging by Zumibliss(m): 2:01pm On May 16, 2015
wave1:
Hello. I can supply you pure water package HDPE. How many quantity you want and what is mode of payment.
How can I reach you on your mobile phone for discussion,dat number is real and your location please.
Re: Nylon Supplier Needed For Pure Water Packaging by wave1(m): 4:24pm On May 16, 2015
08055709401 reach me anytime
Re: Nylon Supplier Needed For Pure Water Packaging by innie77(m): 10:06am On Jul 15, 2015
Zumibliss:
Good day every one,I am a young man trying to setup a small business of selling pure water packing bag in Benin city,I need a reliable supplier that can guarantee me regular supply of good quality of large amount.If you can contact me for us to make arrange to meet for other discussion on method of payment and delivery to my location.

Thanks
My number is 07055747248

I can supply you as much as you need, my location is Lagos 08053075677. Call me and let us do business
Re: Nylon Supplier Needed For Pure Water Packaging by teamplayey: 10:26pm On Sep 24, 2015
For Benin location, if you are serious I can contact you to producers at Ekehaun. Reply this message to indicate seriousness. Thanks
Re: Nylon Supplier Needed For Pure Water Packaging by makindedayo: 7:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
Good evening. Please am writing a report for this business. Can I know how much the pure water sachet nylon roll will cost, and how many sachets can it be used to pack. I want to determine the feasibility of entering this business with certain kinds of bank loan or to better look for friends to fund the business.
Also any one with useful information about the kind of automatic packaging machine used, whether it is three phase or single phase so as to determine whether petrol generator can be used or a diesel generator is to be used, because a friend told me that a 10kva generator is about 1.8 - 2 million Naira. Thanks
Re: Nylon Supplier Needed For Pure Water Packaging by earnmoney2016: 9:02pm On Dec 10, 2018
Hi everyone, just want to know if anyone is still in need of pure water wrapper supplier as am interested. i leave in Warri Delta state. here is my contact, 08038465304 or edemekayerichard@gmail.com.
Thanks for your cooperation, God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Unripe Plantain Flour Business: Ideas Needed / Coping With Gambling Addiction / Original And Quality Byc Underwear Needed In Large Quantities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.