Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? (58504 Views)

Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? / Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) / My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by mechanics(m): 4:53pm On May 17, 2015
AfricanApple:
when do you want to come
any time u ar available.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by paulibling(m): 5:53pm On May 17, 2015
pcguru1:
Am not married but the irony is that, young girls would climb mountains just to take advantage of such situations in a marriage. Since it favours them financially. It's a bit risky cuz a guy without trying can get as much sex outside, even some single girls willing to give it for no price as long as they provide company. Hoarding sex in marriage now that's new, I guess it works for some just ironic how Sex being hoarded in a marriage yet available at a whim outside marriage. Intriguing isn't it maybe that's where fidelity comes into play.
sex before marriage is sin and sex after marriage is not sin but sex outside marriage is sin. Wives that deny their husband of sex are simply demonic agent to force the man to commit adultery. A spouse that denies the partner sex is possessed by an evil spirit to destroy the marriage or make the marriage filled with regrets. You can only survive it without compromise with Jesus. If not divorce or adultery will bedevil the union. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by hotgunz(m): 6:03pm On May 17, 2015
Ewuro4:

You don't know a quarter of how womens' scheming works... Men are the most gullible creature to handle , no offence wink

I'll take the bold^^ in your comment as a compliment. Happy Sunday cool

grin Before nko? I am the boss. Complaining about what? He's a big boy grin and Too bad we don't have a house help tongue I'm very good at cleaning and cooking like a piece of cake. No wahala.

jst keep ds here pls for ur home happiness sake. Let me believe s u re bluffing cos if nt am srry for dt man, he's sufferin in silent
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 17, 2015
paulibling:
sex before marriage is sin and sex after marriage is not sin but sex outside marriage is sin. Wives that deny their husband of sex are simply demonic agent to force the man to commit adultery. A spouse that denies the partner sex is possessed by an evil spirit to destroy the marriage or make the marriage filled with regrets. You can only survive it without compromise with Jesus. If not divorce or adultery will bedevil the union. Thank you.
I'm not justifying sex outside marriage o. am simply juxtaposing the case of hoarding sex in marriage and also the high availability of sex outside marriage and finding it ironic. My work and gaming lifestyle is enough to take sex off my mind for quite a while.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by Fourwinds: 8:17pm On May 17, 2015
tpiadotcom:

are you the husband or wife in question?

I think it's very ill bred and unnecessarily vulgar to monitor a couple's personal sex life in the manner we are seeing.

lord have mercy.
infact im surprise dat someone can be talking in dis manner. Go to lagos court and hear about marital cases den u will know OP don't need to monitor anybody.

@topic, any married man or woman dat does dat is very foolish and stu..pid

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by Fourwinds: 8:28pm On May 17, 2015
ekiloui:
1.) Some women have very low libido
2.) Some feel that's how it should be (I.e the husband should always be the one to ask for it)
3.) Some think it makes them more desirable ( the more they hide it the more the man needs it)

The truth though is that as women we have a duty to satisfy our spouse, if he needs it simply give it to him except of course you have a reasonable excuse (e.g your period, fatigue, illness etc). And also you should be able to ask your husband for it too...men also like to feel desired, don't think you're the only one who wants to feel attractive, your husband will feel attractive whenever you ask, so stroke his ego.

If you want to hoard... Prepare for your husband to start playing away match.

dis one na correct person. She answers d question simple and straight forward

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by Fourwinds: 8:30pm On May 17, 2015
vheMa:
Sure I'll do it grin
goodluck
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by zeyney(f): 8:50pm On May 17, 2015
[quote author=Texcoco post=33808074][color=#1980BC] [b] We believe tis a primal trait stemming from the avaricious courtship behaviours of our ancestors millions of years ago.These ancestor species,Homo habilis,Homo erectus and Homo ergastus exhibited some poignant trait of courtship rituals where the male begs and solves his need for intimacy albeit in a crude croo-man form like chasing down the female folk before clubbing one down-some into unconsciousness- and carrying her off to "matrimonial" caves for copulatiion and a life of bliss...In much more refined culture as you find in this current civilisation as ours,a married man can 'club' his wife down into submission,copulatione and a short time of bliss by dominating or possessing her in every way imaginable...Begging is a massive turn off..If our ancestors begged in those hard dangerous years, our species would had died off long

My Dear Frnd Are U Speaking Korean Cus U Have lost me Ryt 4rm D Start
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by Fourwinds: 8:51pm On May 17, 2015
Princess4eva:
Not the best thing to starve ur hubby of sex bt I do it at times though. I do it to curb his excesses. It works for me, he gets to behave cos he NEVER plays away match nd wont want to stay starved for long. Since denying him gets me what I want, No Stopping!
what u are doing will fail one day. Desist from it. I once warn a female colleagues of mine at work on dis. Because her husband was dis born again stuff, she was trying to control his demand. I laughed. Once he start away matches, dat will be d end
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 17, 2015
tohpahz:
tohpahz

Hi miss,do mention me whenever the voting commence 2mao,cos I might miss the thread,and I wouldn't like it if I don't vote 4 u. wink. Thankssmiley
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by tohpahz(f): 8:55pm On May 17, 2015
vheMa:

Hi miss,do mention me whenever the voting commence 2mao,cos I might miss the thread,and I wouldn't like it if I don't vote 4 u. wink. Thankssmiley

Okay dear.. i will.. Thanks smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 17, 2015
ekiloui:
1.) Some women have very low libido
2.) Some feel that's how it should be (I.e the husband should always be the one to ask for it)
3.) Some think it makes them more desirable ( the more they hide it the more the man needs it)

The truth though is that as women we have a duty to satisfy our spouse, if he needs it simply give it to him except of course you have a reasonable excuse (e.g your period, fatigue, illness etc). And also you should be able to ask your husband for it too...men also like to feel desired, don't think you're the only one who wants to feel attractive, your husband will feel attractive whenever you ask, so stroke his ego.

If you want to hoard... Prepare for your husband to start playing away match.

best comment in a century. Girl! i adore your mentality.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by DonaldGenes(m): 10:32pm On May 17, 2015
donbenedict:
Lmao.. My future wife knw say she no fit starve me of sex.... Rather na me go starve am...
Lmào you this boy
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by boluyongp(m): 11:25pm On May 17, 2015
Ewuro4:

You don't know a quarter of how womens' scheming works...

Men are the most gullible creature to handle , no offence wink

I'll take the bold^^ in your comment as a compliment. Happy Sunday cool

Men are gullible creatures? Well, its a shame your man is inclusive. Despite your self-worth, class, exposure and education, you ended-up with a gullible creature and you called it your man. What a shame! embarassed

I said I know your type of girl, you agreed by thinking its positive and then you disagree with the same person and in the same statement that he doesn't know women (schemes). Then how did he know your type of girl? undecided . Wouldn't I be justified IF i say women are the most inconsistent beings in return? You don't just generalise madam, you can only speak for yourself.

Btw, being bossy won't take you too far to be honest. Bless your heart indeed smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by Nobody: 6:33am On May 18, 2015
cilifa:
One can understand when you are still both single and not sure if marriage will happen.

But after tieing the knot and become husband and wife, some women still expect their husband to beg for intimacy or uses se.x as a bait to get something from the husband. Many women today still does not initiate se.x even when they crave it.
Why then get married?

I think its a function of understanding. they didnt marry because of se.x am sure but either way perfect understanding would do a lot.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by Princess4eva(f): 4:31pm On May 18, 2015
Fourwinds:
what u are doing will fail one day. Desist from it. I once warn a female colleagues of mine at work on dis. Because her husband was dis born again stuff, she was trying to control his demand. I laughed. Once he start away matches, dat will be d end

Trust me, he won't!
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by digitsolution: 6:04pm On May 18, 2015
Thought this was an old ruse used by women, didn't know it is still trending till date.

Meanwhile do contact us for all your branding and customization.

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by opedaydydx9(m): 3:07pm On Jun 05, 2015
Moana:
you read the part he asked "why then get married?"
Okay smarty pants you tell me the intent
seems ur having an issue with ur partner
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by Greenbullet(m): 11:57pm On Aug 09, 2016
OtunOba15:
this is the issue am facing with my wife and i have made up my mind not to cheat on her.....most times i beg for sex and it killing me
my advice for you is to try to come home late,maybe thrice a week, eat outside,and make sure you spray a female perfume before you come back,don't even ask her for sex.in two weeks if she no advice herself,herself go advice her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Onime Kennedy: Missing Man (Photos) / The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / I Resigned From Work In Lagos, Relocated To Abuja To Be With My Girl & Get A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.