Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Do You Think Segun Oni Really Deserves This Kind Of Insult From Governor Fayose? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Think Segun Oni Really Deserves This Kind Of Insult From Governor Fayose? (33642 Views)

I Will Run For Ekiti Governorship In 2018 – Segun Oni / Governor Fayose Visits Segun Oni (Photos) / Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think Segun Oni Really Deserves This Kind Of Insult From Governor Fayose? by yurme(m): 4:02pm On May 16, 2015
Yes na
Re: Do You Think Segun Oni Really Deserves This Kind Of Insult From Governor Fayose? by LordofWar: 4:02pm On May 16, 2015
T
Re: Do You Think Segun Oni Really Deserves This Kind Of Insult From Governor Fayose? by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 16, 2015
Where are the Fayose worshippers and the people that call him their role model?

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Segun Oni Really Deserves This Kind Of Insult From Governor Fayose? by cilifa: 4:06pm On May 16, 2015
Ekiti has a very large population of educated fellows but you tend to wonder if truly too much of anything is bad.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Segun Oni Really Deserves This Kind Of Insult From Governor Fayose? by baybeeboi: 4:10pm On May 16, 2015
Jhena:
fayose wud soon learn to put his mouf where his fame is, let may 29 reach first

I don't know if some of you reason through your uncultured tight little red punny-hole.
Sense is free.
Re: Do You Think Segun Oni Really Deserves This Kind Of Insult From Governor Fayose? by akoaki(m): 4:11pm On May 16, 2015
It is a great pity what ekiti state has been turned to in such a short period of time. The state used to be an envy for top class politicians in nigeria from the first republic till recently.
Re: Do You Think Segun Oni Really Deserves This Kind Of Insult From Governor Fayose? by xandy84: 4:13pm On May 16, 2015
Get your fact right. GEJ never influence Ekiti State primary election. All he said is there should be primary election againt consensus candidate some governorship aspirant are leaning towards.
You might not like Fayose due to his kind of politics but he is man of the people and love by Ekiti people. He has shown APC time and time again that if election is conducted in the state a million times, he is going to wim two million times and that a fact..

OduaVanguard:
Fayose the basket mouth hypocrite should STFU Jo. He himself was imposed on Ekiti by OBJ (his former godfather who imposed him on Ekiti people) in 2003 before their recent fallout so he's in no position to yarn dust.

Even this time around he rode on GEJ'S (his latest 'godfather') federal might to emerge as the PDP gubernatorial candidate in a sham primary so he should let us hear word.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think Segun Oni Really Deserves This Kind Of Insult From Governor Fayose? by tolexy007(m): 4:13pm On May 16, 2015
I tink Oni deserve more than diz......Fayose my Man, Our future president....

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Segun Oni Really Deserves This Kind Of Insult From Governor Fayose? by mimicious(f): 4:13pm On May 16, 2015
He got served
Re: Do You Think Segun Oni Really Deserves This Kind Of Insult From Governor Fayose? by redsquare(m): 4:14pm On May 16, 2015
Insult Fayose at your own peril. The guy get caustic mouth no be small.
Re: Do You Think Segun Oni Really Deserves This Kind Of Insult From Governor Fayose? by mimicious(f): 4:15pm On May 16, 2015
bablononi:
fasoWETIN? undecided
Fashola grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Segun Oni Really Deserves This Kind Of Insult From Governor Fayose? by Jambsupport(f): 4:15pm On May 16, 2015
Birds of d same feathers.
Re: Do You Think Segun Oni Really Deserves This Kind Of Insult From Governor Fayose? by felajazz(m): 4:15pm On May 16, 2015
Oshokomole! Oni no dey fear!!?
Re: Do You Think Segun Oni Really Deserves This Kind Of Insult From Governor Fayose? by quiet006storm: 4:17pm On May 16, 2015
@ least he didn't take a siddon look position. He came out to talk. Have you ever been in a situation where u feel like giving up? Why is it important you stay strong? find out here bolanlesnuptialtales..com/2015/05/hope-faith.html?spref=tw
Re: Do You Think Segun Oni Really Deserves This Kind Of Insult From Governor Fayose? by tolexy007(m): 4:19pm On May 16, 2015
tunex23:
I just dislike that man called Fayose
then y don't u just take a rope and do d needful tinz....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think Segun Oni Really Deserves This Kind Of Insult From Governor Fayose? by Texcoco(m): 4:21pm On May 16, 2015
Oni must be a retard......That explains why he tried measuring himself with his political superiors,maybe he be looking to impress some faceless big thieffs in the SW APC caucus with this comical and totally unnecessary verbal exchange.. Big thieffs like thieffnubu.
Re: Do You Think Segun Oni Really Deserves This Kind Of Insult From Governor Fayose? by socialmediaman: 4:27pm On May 16, 2015
bablononi:
fasoWETIN? undecided

Fixed

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Segun Oni Really Deserves This Kind Of Insult From Governor Fayose? by socialmediaman: 4:28pm On May 16, 2015
sapien:
Bros, no vex oooo, you puff kush? When did Fashola become the governor of Ekiti State?

Fixed. This phone substitutes words anyhow
Re: Do You Think Segun Oni Really Deserves This Kind Of Insult From Governor Fayose? by Jhena(f): 4:29pm On May 16, 2015
baybeeboi:

I don't know if some of you reason through your uncultured tight little red punny-hole.
Sense is free.
BrokenTV:

You people always make it difficult for Buhari, by elevating him above his limit. It because of uncultured statement and responses from you guys that made him seen as a miracle worker. His because of people like you that he is giving so many excuses lately on why Nigerians you give him time to perform.
ionsman:

What is mouf? It's a pity.
i know its tough for you guys, stayin wif normal and sensible humans, i can't blame d mofoe that brought you out of your cages buh its ok, i fink i know a better place where you boiz will fit and even tho i rily don't know the directions, i simply advise you peeps to go to he**
Re: Do You Think Segun Oni Really Deserves This Kind Of Insult From Governor Fayose? by asiwajumi(m): 4:37pm On May 16, 2015
Jhena:
fayose wud soon learn to put his mouf where his fame is, let may 29 reach first
then u will use your POWER to remove thim?. Yeye.
Re: Do You Think Segun Oni Really Deserves This Kind Of Insult From Governor Fayose? by peedeeasobie(m): 4:43pm On May 16, 2015
Princecalm:
Forget about both men, they are not men of integrity.

Pls kindly name 5 politicians we all know who are men of integrity.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Segun Oni Really Deserves This Kind Of Insult From Governor Fayose? by dannewlife(m): 4:50pm On May 16, 2015
If you sow the wind.
You will reap the WHIRLWIND !
Re: Do You Think Segun Oni Really Deserves This Kind Of Insult From Governor Fayose? by BrokenTV: 4:51pm On May 16, 2015
Jhena:

i know its tough for you guys, stayin wif normal and sensible humans, i can't blame d mofoe that brought you out of your cages buh its ok, i fink i know a better place where you boiz will fit and even tho i rily don't know the directions, i simply advise you peeps to go to he**
You ended up saying nothing.
Re: Do You Think Segun Oni Really Deserves This Kind Of Insult From Governor Fayose? by spencekat(m): 4:55pm On May 16, 2015
Segun Oni over deserved the verbal attack from the people's governor Gov.Ayo Fayose.I was living in Ekiti state when Appeal Court threw him out of the government house.Corroborating what Gov.Fayose said,Oni has not won any election in Ekiti and he is talking about popularity.Fayose is one million times more popular than Oni.
Re: Do You Think Segun Oni Really Deserves This Kind Of Insult From Governor Fayose? by frisky2good(m): 5:07pm On May 16, 2015
Only a foolish person will want to engage in a yabbiz battle with Fayose. Even Lai Moh'd will lose.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Segun Oni Really Deserves This Kind Of Insult From Governor Fayose? by ionsman: 5:10pm On May 16, 2015
Jhena:

Ret@rded empty vessel.
Re: Do You Think Segun Oni Really Deserves This Kind Of Insult From Governor Fayose? by kenoz(m): 5:10pm On May 16, 2015
He deserves MORE.
Re: Do You Think Segun Oni Really Deserves This Kind Of Insult From Governor Fayose? by Faremisodeeq(m): 5:18pm On May 16, 2015
Where is temitemi. please i need your comment
Re: Do You Think Segun Oni Really Deserves This Kind Of Insult From Governor Fayose? by Princecalm(m): 5:25pm On May 16, 2015
peedeeasobie:

Pls kindly name 5 politicians we all know who are men of integrity.
there will be no need cause you will be too blind to accept.
Re: Do You Think Segun Oni Really Deserves This Kind Of Insult From Governor Fayose? by Charly68: 5:32pm On May 16, 2015
I just pity Ekiti people because the truth is the opposition won't allow Fayose to do anything tangible althrough his tenure..he should be ready for real war..All his lawmakers may be bought over since they were handpicked by Fayose for his own orchestrated plan but I fear his plan will backfire very soon
Re: Do You Think Segun Oni Really Deserves This Kind Of Insult From Governor Fayose? by Jesusloveyou: 5:42pm On May 16, 2015
Ezenwammadu:

Who made judge over determining men of integrity
they both serve under pdp, and pdp is corruption incorporated company, anybody that serve in pdp, even as a saint wil be infected with corruption, pple like dora,oby and iwela were all infected with corruption in pdp.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Segun Oni Really Deserves This Kind Of Insult From Governor Fayose? by Jesusloveyou: 6:11pm On May 16, 2015
xandy84:
Get your fact right. GEJ never influence Ekiti State primary election. All he said is there should be primary election againt consensus candidate some governorship aspirant are leaning towards.
You might not like Fayose due to his kind of politics but he is man of the people and love by Ekiti people. He has shown APC time and time again that if election is conducted in the state a million times, he is going to wim two million times and that a fact..

he can wil 2m times, two u are so funny, but don't worry, u wil soon get d code of federal might, d court wil sack him first, then he wil come to contest 2 million times.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Frank Nneji Declares For Imo Governorship Election 2019 / Obaseki: Tinubu's Position In APC Is Not Constitutional / We Are Fully Behind TY Danjuma - Taraba Governor Tells Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.