Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,776 members, 7,806,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Must See Looks Of The Week! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Must See Looks Of The Week! (704 Views)

Lady Growing Her Dreads For 23 Years. See What It Looks Like / Best Instagram Looks Of The Week. / Check Out Adorable Enchanting Looks Of Face Of Amber Nigeria Season 2 Finalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must See Looks Of The Week! by chinkorieyahoo: 4:25pm On May 16, 2015
It’s the end of another week, and as is our Friday tradition, here are our must see looks of the week.

Harry Song recently did a shoot, with a warrior theme and a touch of modern. This look leaves an uncertain taste in my mouth, but today, it’s not my cup Earl Grey, it’s up to you to decide. Hate it or love it?

Beyonce shut down the internet today in this colour blocked ensemble. Yup it’s making headlines everywhere. I love the incorporation of teal, but what do I know. Yay or nay?

Black China stopped traffic in this extremely risque paneled separates. In Nigeria, we call this one “Nawa o” Hot or not?

See more at: http://happenings.com.ng/?p=35140

(1) (Reply)

Top 23 Inspiring Work Outfits To Wear This Month Fall / Is This Fashion Or Madness? See What A Lady Wore Out This([photos) / 2016....Possible Fashion/beauty Trends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.