Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,521 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:05 PM

See What My 4 Years Old Daughter Asked Me After Watching Asa's "EYO" Video!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See What My 4 Years Old Daughter Asked Me After Watching Asa's "EYO" Video!! (1481 Views)

Video: You Will Cry After Watching This / His Daughter Asked Him ' Who Is A Celebrity / Afeez Owo Never Asked Me For Sex!! Actress Oluwatosin Ogundare Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What My 4 Years Old Daughter Asked Me After Watching Asa's "EYO" Video!! by CaptainPhilip(m): 4:46pm On May 16, 2015
Ok

My 4 years old daughter saw Asa's new video titled EYO and fell in love with the video. She watched it over and over again.
Then she came to me in the kitchen and asked me.

"Daddy Why dosent ASA have any BREAST?"

I didn't know what answer to give her but that her dress was covering it.

I told my wife when she got back from work and that got us cracking our ribs. grin grin grin

Re: See What My 4 Years Old Daughter Asked Me After Watching Asa's "EYO" Video!! by ArchEnemy(m): 4:48pm On May 16, 2015
Just an innocent question
Re: See What My 4 Years Old Daughter Asked Me After Watching Asa's "EYO" Video!! by CaptainPhilip(m): 4:50pm On May 16, 2015
I know but I least expected that question cod of the way she loved the video and kept replaying it.

It's funny how children observe little things.
Re: See What My 4 Years Old Daughter Asked Me After Watching Asa's "EYO" Video!! by blackmartial(m): 4:51pm On May 16, 2015
very keen sense of observation.

1 Like

Re: See What My 4 Years Old Daughter Asked Me After Watching Asa's "EYO" Video!! by ArchEnemy(m): 4:51pm On May 16, 2015
CaptainPhilip:
I know but I least expected that question cod of the way she loved the video and kept replaying it.

It's funny how children observe little things.
smiley such beautiful creatures

1 Like

Re: See What My 4 Years Old Daughter Asked Me After Watching Asa's "EYO" Video!! by CaptainPhilip(m): 4:53pm On May 16, 2015
I must be proud of her high sense of observation I guess!!.

as a young dad it still got me lafing sha! grin
Re: See What My 4 Years Old Daughter Asked Me After Watching Asa's "EYO" Video!! by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 16, 2015
Kids can say or ask the questions that will take you off guard or make you stutter.

A two year old once told me "Aunty you have byest, I only have n!pples"

I was shocked.

1 Like

Re: See What My 4 Years Old Daughter Asked Me After Watching Asa's "EYO" Video!! by brennyB: 5:00pm On May 16, 2015
Lol...children now are very sharp and observant,they take note of things you wouldn't be expecting them to.
Re: See What My 4 Years Old Daughter Asked Me After Watching Asa's "EYO" Video!! by CaptainPhilip(m): 5:08pm On May 16, 2015
A two year old once told me "Aunty you have byest, I only have nipples"

I was shocked.[/q

my daughter sAid my wife should keep eating so her tommy can get bigger.

My wife wonderING why she keeps saying that asked her why does she have to eat?
Daughter said, so u can give me a baby brother When ur tommy gets bigger.

My wife now said that dats not how baby's come. That daddy and mummy have to play in the room for a baby to come.

My daughter went and opened our bedroom door and said, daddy mumy go inside and start playin now Please. grin

5 Likes

Re: See What My 4 Years Old Daughter Asked Me After Watching Asa's "EYO" Video!! by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 16, 2015
[quote author=CaptainPhilip post=33801041][/quote]

ROFL.

That girl means real business.

Y'all should better start playing

2 Likes

Re: See What My 4 Years Old Daughter Asked Me After Watching Asa's "EYO" Video!! by CaptainPhilip(m): 5:12pm On May 16, 2015
kennygee:

ROFL.

That girl means real business.

Y'all should better start playing

She don request prayer points for church sef.

Pikin for UK no be beans oh. I no fit shout.
Re: See What My 4 Years Old Daughter Asked Me After Watching Asa's "EYO" Video!! by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 16, 2015
damn! Nuffin for her husband to suck sad

Keep calm and vote Maureensylvia as Miss Nairaland 2015. Extra ordinary Beauty!!
Re: See What My 4 Years Old Daughter Asked Me After Watching Asa's "EYO" Video!! by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 16, 2015
CaptainPhilip:

She don request prayer points for church sef.

Pikin for UK no be beans oh. I no fit shout.

Lol.

I understand only too well jor.

2 Likes

Re: See What My 4 Years Old Daughter Asked Me After Watching Asa's "EYO" Video!! by CaptainPhilip(m): 5:18pm On May 16, 2015
UK humble able bodied niger delta man like me. Choi
Re: See What My 4 Years Old Daughter Asked Me After Watching Asa's "EYO" Video!! by Lilyomi(f): 5:52pm On May 16, 2015
CaptainPhilip:

A two year old once told me "Aunty you have byest, I only have nipples"

I was shocked.[/q

my daughter sAid my wife should keep eating so her tommy can get bigger.

My wife wonderING why she keeps saying that asked her why does she have to eat?
Daughter said, so u can give me a baby brother When ur tommy gets bigger.

My wife now said that dats not how baby's come. That daddy and mummy have to play in the room for a baby to come.

My daughter went and opened our bedroom door and said, daddy mumy go inside and start playin now Please. grin
Lollllllllll

1 Like

Re: See What My 4 Years Old Daughter Asked Me After Watching Asa's "EYO" Video!! by CaptainPhilip(m): 4:03am On May 17, 2015
PervyByNature:
damn! Nuffin for her husband to suck sad

Keep calm and vote Maureensylvia as Miss Nairaland 2015. Extra ordinary Beauty!!

Na you know

(1) (Reply)

Meet The 18yr Old Girl With A Doll Face And Incredible Hulk’s Body / Carport Shades,stamped Concrete,gazebu,swimming Pools And Swimming Pools Cover / Global Helpers Alliance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.