Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,237 members, 7,780,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:57 PM

Rate The Guy That Took This Picture - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Rate The Guy That Took This Picture (55529 Views)

How Would You Rate The Two CV / Explain How They Took This Picture / How Would You Rate The Art Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by kenoz(m): 3:29pm On May 17, 2015
Is like the person has been expecting them to fall before that incident occur. Anyways lemme give him 75
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by ichommy(m): 3:29pm On May 17, 2015
BabaNath:
How can you score 100 in my exam? For questioning my authority, I reduce your score to 65. Nonsense and ingredients angry

grin
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by Motolank: 3:30pm On May 17, 2015
Sniper
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by Yosiwealth(m): 3:30pm On May 17, 2015
Its like there was an event already going on, see d guy on d oda syd, she z taking pictures too. So maybe d bike ran into a street event taking place. The
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by ufelove(m): 3:30pm On May 17, 2015
Sijo01:
Na chinese film?
Yes na.. Na Jet Li dey fly for dia

1 Like

Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by dreamteam5: 3:31pm On May 17, 2015
wow.... perfect
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by hotgunz(m): 3:31pm On May 17, 2015
Good shot like the guy was xpectin the accident to occur....d person na witch
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by judah2000: 3:31pm On May 17, 2015
Wow

excellent

I think maybe it was a fight or they were struggling and not an accident

the number of people watching are just too much for it to have been an accident
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by frisky2good(m): 3:31pm On May 17, 2015
Nice shot, perfectly timed. However, if you have HD dashcam in your vehicle you can just go home, play your recording and grab a jpeg image of the exact frame you need. For this guy to have done it manually, abeg take 90% mark and 10% fist bump.
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by samguru(m): 3:31pm On May 17, 2015
I nominate them for death grin cool cry
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by ispeaklight(m): 3:32pm On May 17, 2015
Dyt:
100 cheesy cheesy
i just dey observe this thread.
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by kindnyce(m): 3:32pm On May 17, 2015
EPIC AND GRAND cheesy cheesy
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by Sike(m): 3:32pm On May 17, 2015
But wait, did the guy knew they gonna fall already or what?
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by dreamteam5: 3:33pm On May 17, 2015
they were especting it....
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 17, 2015
this is what instagram has turned people into. instead of trying to help smh
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by Input(m): 3:34pm On May 17, 2015
Wizlove:
ninja jare. 99.9/100, na only God perfect.

if u be lecturer u nor go grin give A, u go say A na for God
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by MKO4ever(m): 3:35pm On May 17, 2015
Except I see the video of him taking the picture, else this is just another photoshop
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by alphajerus(m): 3:36pm On May 17, 2015
bt wait i saw some one with light blue trying to dodge. Fr im mind: mehn may 28 @ hand i wana see how it goes ;Dbt wait i saw some one with light blue trying to dodge. Fr im mind: mehn may 28 @ hand i wana see how it goes
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by freedom96: 3:38pm On May 17, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
The guy is too much... shocked
Me think it was a girl that snapped the pic.The girl is too much cheesy
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by Lastdon02(m): 3:40pm On May 17, 2015
dexy007:
What if it was a part of a video clip that got paused and screen-grabbed? Coz to me it ain't possible for an individual to have envisaged an accident of such having his camera on standby to capture. Just thinking out of the box though.

#LovelyThough.

i agree with you u. Its a video

1 Like

Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by vislabraye(m): 3:40pm On May 17, 2015
This reminds me of matrix reloaded. Nice acrobatic display. Fantastic snap shot 100%

1 Like

Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by amoduganja: 3:41pm On May 17, 2015
codedmax:
99.99 grin
amazing stuff
the remaining 0.001 is for the flying spider man

It is .01 and not .001
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by MrPatoh: 3:41pm On May 17, 2015
dexy007:
What if it was a part of a video clip that got paused and screen-grabbed? Coz to me it ain't possible for an individual to have envisaged an accident of such having his camera on standby to capture. Just thinking out of the box though.

#LovelyThough.
take multiple shots at per micro seconds, you'd understand then.
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by enomakos(m): 3:41pm On May 17, 2015
dexy007:

#LovelyThough.
gbam
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by Lincoln275(m): 3:41pm On May 17, 2015
hmmmmmmm! he tried
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by deletrue: 3:41pm On May 17, 2015
dexy007:

#LovelyThough.
Na your own correct pass.. No wonder your likes plenty
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by jibbzion(m): 3:44pm On May 17, 2015
[strike]on[/strike] On [strike]the[/strike] a scale of 0 to100, how [strike]do[/strike] would [strike]u[/strike] you rate the guy that [strike]take[/strike] took this picture?

No just mind me, I no get work.
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by Nickymezor(f): 3:46pm On May 17, 2015
Wow! Perfect timing.... Na 10/10 shikena smiley
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by gragraboy: 3:48pm On May 17, 2015
Wait...... you are telling me that the guy saw the accident happening, removed his phone from his pocket, unlock the phone, select the camera and snap the scenario on time?.....na Jet li?!!
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by fiftynaira(m): 3:49pm On May 17, 2015
dkronicle:
D guy dat snapd that picture must b a member of boyscout. But which fone camera is that..
be prepared!
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by phil0(m): 3:49pm On May 17, 2015
perfect timed picture

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Makeup Artist Transforms Gas Explosion Survivor In Amazing Way (Photo) / Chinenye Anderline: Makeup Artist Transforms Herself Into A Lion ... Pictures / Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.