Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Rate The Guy That Took This Picture - Art, Graphics & Video (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Rate The Guy That Took This Picture (55603 Views)

How Would You Rate The Two CV / Explain How They Took This Picture / How Would You Rate The Art Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by salmonkay: 3:50pm On May 17, 2015
Wake up na. It's photoshop the man was inserted in the picture.ok what about the left hand and look at the babariga the man puts on.
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by idinc(m): 3:50pm On May 17, 2015
The cameraman shud b apprehended and questioned,he knew abt dis accident b4 it actually happened
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 17, 2015
dexy007:
What if it was a part of a video clip that got paused and screen-grabbed? Coz to me it ain't possible for an individual to have envisaged an accident of such having his camera on standby to capture. Just thinking out of the box though.

#LovelyThough.
I know say I go see 1 intelligent man like me here... thumb up .... if u look @ the picture wella.. u go see say the guy on orange top to dea video the scene
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by Gwekzy: 3:53pm On May 17, 2015
hope they survived?
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 17, 2015
I was there when it happened in Kaduna April 29th , we were celebrating out governor elect, the wicked musa , put a hole in the tyre , then set his camera (xperia z3) , you know Hausa people are full of pranks

grin
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by bablo82(m): 3:54pm On May 17, 2015
We nid 2 investigate the guy he must b cult guy a sharp shooter...98%
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by jibbzion(m): 3:54pm On May 17, 2015
bebene:
on On the a scale of 0 to100, how do would u you rate the guy that take took this picture?

No just mind me, I no get work.
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by Dmcool(m): 3:55pm On May 17, 2015
I think this pic was saved from a video clip. Those guys were celebrating the victory of their party/candidate in an election. And someone was taken the video and grabbed/saved this particular scene from the video clip. If u look and the pic very well, u will see a guy in an orange T-shirt at d front taking the video too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by kelobestline(m): 4:03pm On May 17, 2015
The pic taker new what was going to happen, meaning he/she was responsible for the incidence.
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by jomoh: 4:04pm On May 17, 2015
dkronicle:
D guy dat snapd that picture must b a member of boyscout. But which fone camera is that..

Chuukwudi:
Jiiiiz! what type of phone did he use to take that picture? It's just too good. Motion wasn't noticed in the picture but our common sense will tell us that. Imagine, just look at the suspended slippers. 100 gbozaaa for that camera.

ifyan:

Supported.

Only one phone I know that can do this. Its Iphone. Get it and try it especially Iphone5 and above. I've used it so I know what I'm saying.
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by akhis: 4:04pm On May 17, 2015
This is a powerful Photoshop. If you look at the surroundings, the people standing by aren't looking at the accident. They were focused on another main event happening that made them gathered. Again, you can only have a very clear picture of a motion like this without any blur with a very powerful camera with high aperture. And again, the point of focus of the camera could only be the bike and not the whole screen been focused. And mind you, such cameras are not those cameras on phones and not camera you can see in a place like that except its a movie shot for fast moving objects

2 Likes

Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by amakaffy: 4:05pm On May 17, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
The guy is too much... shocked
Na me Shey u go marry me....?? I love u die
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by adedayourt(m): 4:06pm On May 17, 2015
SWEET FALL grin
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by musicwriter(m): 4:06pm On May 17, 2015
Folksyharry:
100%. the timing was impeccable

Yes. But, he was just lucky to have caught it.
In 0.01 second, that picture would've been useless. Actually, he would be just as surprised to have have captured the act.

1 Like

Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by kayalla(f): 4:12pm On May 17, 2015
IfyAwazie:
Hmmm, d guy na winch. Infact, 100 and jara.
just my thought! how he use know say this kin thing go happen
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by Goddyj(m): 4:14pm On May 17, 2015
100%
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by pure2012soul(m): 4:17pm On May 17, 2015
dexy007:
What if it was a part of a video clip that got paused and screen-grabbed? Coz to me it ain't possible for an individual to have envisaged an accident of such having his camera on standby to capture. Just thinking out of the box though.

#LovelyThough.
How are we sure it's not even photo shop sef?
Also thinking outside the box.
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by lomprico(m): 4:17pm On May 17, 2015
Wizlove:
ninja jare. 99.9/100, na only God perfect.
Show us the pic taken by God.

1 Like

Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by pure2012soul(m): 4:18pm On May 17, 2015
akhis:
This is a powerful Photoshop. If you look at the surroundings, the people standing by aren't looking at the accident. They were focused on another main event happening that made them gathered. Again, you can only have a very clear picture of a motion like this without any blur with a very powerful camera with high aperture. And again, the point of focus of the camera could only be the bike and not the whole screen been focused. And mind you, such cameras are not those cameras on phones and not camera you can see in a place like that except its a movie shot for fast moving objects
End of story
You just nailed it
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by lomprico(m): 4:19pm On May 17, 2015
akhis:
Go sidon! What do you know?

1 Like

Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by feelme3(m): 4:27pm On May 17, 2015
My submission:

The photo is the end result of a perfectly finished image compositing. The bike and the flying man with slippers were super imposed on the street scene. The images were also taken with a professional hd camera at high aperture. And I can't imagine anyone that knows the value of such camera carrying it about in such environment. Beside you can see that non of the spectators was focusng on the "accident." But a perfect finish all the same. Kudos to the editor.
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 17, 2015
BabaNath:
How can you score 100 in my exam? For questioning my authority, I reduce your score to 65. Nonsense and ingredients angry
tongue
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by DeBret(m): 4:49pm On May 17, 2015
Oh my God.... am I dreaming or waaat... I think the camera man is expecting this before
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by Refino(m): 4:52pm On May 17, 2015
Scholar of the 21st century. U cracked the puzzle

dexy007:

#LovelyThough.
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by akhis: 4:53pm On May 17, 2015
lomprico:

Go sidon! What do you know?

I know you
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by jibbzion(m): 4:55pm On May 17, 2015
He took the images in sequence, selected the best looking one and walla! 100% though.
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by Neplusultra(f): 4:57pm On May 17, 2015
Epic!!! Slow mo'
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by segedoo(m): 5:06pm On May 17, 2015
monsterrock:
Great shot..he used a hi speed lense

are u into photography brov?
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by Youssouff10(m): 5:07pm On May 17, 2015
kastonkastrol:
grin the man flying got me laughing, his slippers though.. grin

Anyway from the pdp flag I saw, is like the tanoids are celebrating some election victory or something like that.

Satanists and tanoids will never have sense sha cheesy

Btw 10/10 for the guy that took the picture
The Man flying looks like Fayose
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by oromankirisi(f): 5:07pm On May 17, 2015
Dude should get a 100 and some more!
bebene:
on the scale of 0 to100,how do u rate the guy that take this picture
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by bebene: 5:08pm On May 17, 2015
akhis:
cooluc:

Buh Wats rilly happening in dat pic? Is it an accident dats abt to happen or a bike race
it is a picture, not photoshop or video clip, the guy was just lucky to have captured the scene. And it was during the celebration of buhari's victory, no one was expecting the accident,that is why you see the attention of people standing by the road side is not on the accident scene.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Makeup Artist Transforms Gas Explosion Survivor In Amazing Way (Photo) / Chinenye Anderline: Makeup Artist Transforms Herself Into A Lion ... Pictures / Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.