Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,188 members, 7,780,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:13 PM

Buhari Pictured Alighting From A Helicopter - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Pictured Alighting From A Helicopter (48714 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts / President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office / Ayiri Emami & Tinubu Pictured Together Alighting From A Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Pictured Alighting From A Helicopter by itsMrIke(m): 11:33am On May 17, 2015
Texcoco:
There is nothing stylish about an illiterate nomad who feels more comfortable on horse back or foot herding his cattle than cavorting in a rotary winged V/STOL aircraft....

And another idiot has been given a phone with internet...smh
Re: Buhari Pictured Alighting From A Helicopter by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 17, 2015
midolian:
what if we never get close? Isn't it better we don't get close than getting there and bn disgraced out of office owing to greed and poor performance? You must be some kid or an igbo to be a worshipper of worldly things/wealth and to think every one worships them . We don't care over here, dickhead. And I hope the sooner u realize not everyone cares to be noticed/famous/extremely wealthy, the better for you.. You can check my profile to get the real message.. Its all vanity upon vanity.. E-diot.

I never spoke abt being famous or wealthy, do you know the meaning of the word 'disgrace'?

BTW, your vituperations are those of a wretched pauper. Build your life and don't swim in religious blindness, religion don't mean you shouldn't live right. You claim religion and call someone ediot? Are u not worse than the idol worshiper? You definitely forgot your medication and your senses for you yo say Igbo worship wordly things-im not Igbo but only a senseless thing like you will say what u said.
Re: Buhari Pictured Alighting From A Helicopter by trytim100(m): 2:00pm On May 17, 2015
kastonkastrol:
God bless my amiable general Jare.... cheesy

13days to Go.

Gej the biggest loser, I hope the useless book you will write after you handover to buhari will be about your cluelessness and how you plan to spend the rest of your life in kirikiri maximum prison
u think incoming govt will jail GEJ ?for what? if obasanjo didn't jailed abdusalam, yaradua didn't jailed Obj n Atiku.
Re: Buhari Pictured Alighting From A Helicopter by ocelot2006(m): 8:14pm On May 17, 2015
GEJ alights from Nigerian Airforce Helicopter
APC Supporters: "This man has finished us!! How many aircrafts are there in the presidential fleet?! Clueless man!!" (As if the presidential fleet, owned & manned by NAF, is GEJ's personal fleet)

GMB alights from PRIVATE helicopter or business jet
APC Supporters:."MY ABLE GENERAL!! GOC SWAGGALICIOUS!! SAI BABA!!"

Talk about hypocrisy...
Re: Buhari Pictured Alighting From A Helicopter by SenatorJames(m): 10:50pm On May 17, 2015
God bless this Moses of our time.
Re: Buhari Pictured Alighting From A Helicopter by aleeu07(m): 11:04pm On May 17, 2015
Baba Buhari wish u ol d best, in ur coming administration
Re: Buhari Pictured Alighting From A Helicopter by aleeu07(m): 11:07pm On May 17, 2015
shineeye:
he is now enjoying soon he will sit there and do nothing as usual
u're extremely nonsence
Re: Buhari Pictured Alighting From A Helicopter by billyG(m): 8:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
kenex4ever:
which ever way u put am, cars wen dey her entourage Alone no pass 120million and u nitwits come here to say dey live in a farm house but d daughter schools abroad and be using designers bag dat costs millions.
Dnt let other pple life giv u HBP get yurself a Job.
Re: Buhari Pictured Alighting From A Helicopter by dozzynet(m): 8:11pm On Jan 16, 2016
OBB77:
Hv flown in a helicopter to offshore. One of d basic rules is nt wearing loose or clothings that could b entangled for safety reasons. Frm wat I see in d pix, those clothes r super loose. Cld there b an xplanation to it? Somebody pls help me out
Greetings to you sir. Read your contribution on the "Celebrities from Imo thread". Please can I dm you? Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Politics / Governors Who Will Face Hottest Battles In 2019 / Rare Picture: Pyrates Confraternity Welcomes Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe To UNILAG (1972)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.