Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Male Courtship Rituals In Nature has the Male begging the Female - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Male Courtship Rituals In Nature has the Male begging the Female (960 Views)

My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Rituals / Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) / The Society And The Male Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male Courtship Rituals In Nature has the Male begging the Female by tpiaT: 10:53pm On May 16, 2015
and almost always involve the male begging the female to mate with him.

so why are nlers shouting as if they never heard the like or experienced such?

you see what magomago and endless gbeborun does to your cognition?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Courtship Rituals In Nature has the Male begging the Female by tpiaT: 10:54pm On May 16, 2015
front page plz.
Re: Male Courtship Rituals In Nature has the Male begging the Female by Lovebond34(m): 11:22pm On May 16, 2015
Re: Male Courtship Rituals In Nature has the Male begging the Female by tpiaT: 11:54pm On May 16, 2015
If anyone knows of an exception to this rule, plz post it here, I'm also learning.
Re: Male Courtship Rituals In Nature has the Male begging the Female by SAMBARRY: 6:22am On May 17, 2015
Tpia tpia. Nairaland big girl grin grin
Re: Male Courtship Rituals In Nature has the Male begging the Female by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:42pm On May 17, 2015
tpiaT:
and almost always involve the male begging the female to mate with him.

so why are nlers shouting as if they never heard the like or experienced such?

you see what magomago and endless gbeborun does to your cognition?

For your mind...

Going back to the beginning. You think when a real, cave-man Don Corleone, who regularly goes hunting and kills fvcking lions, wildebeests and what have you wants to fvck, he'll start begging some incubator?

Nope.

Women line up to suck his d1ck.

Get your head outta your ass. A man doing anything close to begging is contrary to nature or your supposed 'bird-dance'.

Look closely at how women react to men who have their sh1t together, and get a fine idea of 'how things are done'.

1 Like

Re: Male Courtship Rituals In Nature has the Male begging the Female by ahnie: 10:17am On May 18, 2015
You don dhey look for her trouble abii?
SAMBARRY:
Tpia tpia. Nairaland big girl grin grin
Re: Male Courtship Rituals In Nature has the Male begging the Female by SAMBARRY: 12:02pm On May 18, 2015
ahnie:
You don dhey look for her trouble abii?
emi ke grin

what can fa grin
Re: Male Courtship Rituals In Nature has the Male begging the Female by ahnie: 12:16pm On May 18, 2015
Kulyie leave madam tpia alone for aunty dyf
SAMBARRY:
emi ke grin

what can fa grin
Re: Male Courtship Rituals In Nature has the Male begging the Female by SAMBARRY: 12:23pm On May 18, 2015
ahnie:
Kulyie leave madam tpia alone for aunty dyf
as your lordship pleases grin
Re: Male Courtship Rituals In Nature has the Male begging the Female by ahnie: 12:29pm On May 18, 2015
Berra
SAMBARRY:
as your lordship pleases grin
tenk you,oya madam tpia kontinu.:p
Re: Male Courtship Rituals In Nature has the Male begging the Female by SAMBARRY: 12:32pm On May 18, 2015
grin
ahnie:
Berratenk you,oya madam tpia kontinu.:p

(1) (Reply)

Have We Just Lost The Baby?? !!!please Read!!!! / What I Learnt Today While At The Bus Stop / Please I Need To Know The Cheapest State(s) To Deliver My Baby In February

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.