Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,959 members, 7,799,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

For Fools Who Think The Niger Deltans Are Oil Theives - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Fools Who Think The Niger Deltans Are Oil Theives (5284 Views)

Niger Deltans Drag FG To Ecowas Court Over Oil Blocks Ownership / Niger Deltans Are Cowards We Know What To Do To Them - Nnamdi Kanu / Biafrans Are Oil Thieves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Fools Who Think The Niger Deltans Are Oil Theives by cocoduck: 10:32am On May 17, 2015
Re: For Fools Who Think The Niger Deltans Are Oil Theives by Mogidi: 10:36am On May 17, 2015
How can you steal what belongs to you?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: For Fools Who Think The Niger Deltans Are Oil Theives by cocoduck: 10:38am On May 17, 2015
Mogidi:
na wa oo you know in Nigeria everything gets turned upside down
Re: For Fools Who Think The Niger Deltans Are Oil Theives by Mogidi: 10:46am On May 17, 2015
cocoduck:

na wa oo you know in Nigeria everything gets turned upside down

They control the press thats why we read these half baked news peppered with lies and half truths. The only people stealing Oil are the northerners who were wrongly given licenses to steal resources they have no claims on.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For Fools Who Think The Niger Deltans Are Oil Theives by SOUNDKING: 10:56am On May 17, 2015
How can one steal from his pocket.let them hold power and let niger delta hold their oil, is their freeking right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Fools Who Think The Niger Deltans Are Oil Theives by cocoduck: 10:57am On May 17, 2015
Mogidi:

They control the press thats why we read these half baked news peppered with lies and half truths. The only people stealing Oil are the northerners who were wrongly given licenses to steal resources they have no claims on.
exactly! And what exacly do they want buhari to do, to take it from their people and give it to the Niger deltans? that is impossible, those people are heartless thieves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Fools Who Think The Niger Deltans Are Oil Theives by mcquin(m): 12:05pm On May 17, 2015
Ignorance will not kill Nigerians. By the Land Use Act, 1979; every land in Nigeria(including the waters) and all found in it belongs to the Federal Government of Nigeria; not Tompolo.

Try get sense!

4 Likes

Re: For Fools Who Think The Niger Deltans Are Oil Theives by mikolo80: 12:15pm On May 17, 2015
So you don't believe in rule of law. The law as it is today says you do not own Shiit. Forget sentiment you are thieves until u either get the law changed or u man up and secede
Mogidi:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Fools Who Think The Niger Deltans Are Oil Theives by mikolo80: 12:19pm On May 17, 2015
They northerners 'paid' for those licenses,what have ur governors and billionaire done when one of their own was there for 5+yrs,face it you ppl are so poorly educated that the whiteman would just take the oil from you the way they have taken middle east oil without nigerian army to defend you.
Mogidi:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Fools Who Think The Niger Deltans Are Oil Theives by Mogidi: 12:22pm On May 17, 2015
mikolo80:
They northerners 'paid' for those licenses,what have ur governors and billionaire done when one of their own was there for 5+yrs,face it you ppl are so poorly educated that the whiteman would just take the oil from you the way they have taken middle east oil without nigerian army to defend you.

Are you for real?

3 Likes

Re: For Fools Who Think The Niger Deltans Are Oil Theives by mikolo80: 12:23pm On May 17, 2015
SOUNDKING:
How can one steal from his pocket.let them hold power and let niger delta hold their oil, is their freeking right.
they have no right,read the land use act. Until they are willing to fight for those rights(tompolo dem)cowards have no rights and if you think about it the nd elders who agreed to land use act are the real fools.other regions were too educated to ever have agreed to that scam law

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Fools Who Think The Niger Deltans Are Oil Theives by mikolo80: 12:27pm On May 17, 2015
Mogidi:

Are you for real?
like pinnochios wish. Personally i off my hat to the militants but see the rest of nd as cowards that do not deserve a drop of oil cos they(militants included) refuse to put pressure on their legislators to demand for said privileges (no rights until ur ready to defend them) instead of selling their ppl for a mess of pottage
Re: For Fools Who Think The Niger Deltans Are Oil Theives by Mogidi: 12:33pm On May 17, 2015
mikolo80:
like pinnochios wish. Personally i off my hat to the militants but see the rest of nd as cowards that do not deserve a drop of oil cos they(militants included) refuse to put pressure on their legislators to demand for said privileges (no rights until ur ready to defend them) instead of selling their ppl for a mess of pottage

Most reps are there for their selfish interest, it doesn't however negate the real importance of the struggle for resource control.
Re: For Fools Who Think The Niger Deltans Are Oil Theives by BlackTechnology: 12:34pm On May 17, 2015
mcquin:
Ignorance will not kill Nigerians. By the Land Use Act, 1979; every land in Nigeria(including the waters) and all found in it belongs to the Federal Government of Nigeria; not Tompolo.

Try get sense!
mikolo80:
they have no right,read the land use act. Until they are willing to fight for those rights(tompolo dem)cowards have no rights and if you think about it the nd elders who agreed to land use act are the real fools.other regions were too educated to ever have agreed to that scam law

Political e cow

Was the land use act of 79 created by the people or military elites. grin

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: For Fools Who Think The Niger Deltans Are Oil Theives by mcquin(m): 12:40pm On May 17, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Political e cow

The PDP e-agents here that are wise will stay off this thread. Stop exhibiting your ignorance. The National Assembly retained many military Decrees and Provisions(including the Land Use Decree) until repealed, they stand.

I'm guessing you are not a lawyer. It is best a foolish man keeps quiet so not to show his ignorance.

1 Like

Re: For Fools Who Think The Niger Deltans Are Oil Theives by BlackTechnology: 12:49pm On May 17, 2015
mcquin:

The PDP e-agents here that are wise will stay off this thread. Stop exhibiting your ignorance. The National Assembly retained many military Decrees and Provisions(including the Land Use Decree) until repealed, they stand.

I'm guessing you are not a lawyer. It is best a foolish man keeps quiet so not to show his ignorance.

Olodo

Was the law accepted by the people.?

Any constitutional law that do not have the peoples backing is not different to a decree

Olodo

If that law is not accepted by the people , forget it.

E-Chicken

Now ask yourself if the law is supported by the Nigerdeltans. cool

7 Likes

Re: For Fools Who Think The Niger Deltans Are Oil Theives by mikolo80: 12:54pm On May 17, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Political e cow

psychology f goat,
was the military made up of people or androids. Is aikhomu a northerner or Allison madueke . When i say your elders sold you ppl into slavery you de vex with me instead of asking them.always blaming others for your folly
Re: For Fools Who Think The Niger Deltans Are Oil Theives by mikolo80: 12:56pm On May 17, 2015
Mogidi:

Most reps are there for their selfish interest, it doesn't however negate the real importance of the struggle for resource control.

and who elected these selfish interest looking for reps, people or colonial masters(who u going to blame for this now)
Re: For Fools Who Think The Niger Deltans Are Oil Theives by BlackTechnology: 12:57pm On May 17, 2015
mikolo80:
psychology f goat,
was the military made up of people or androids. Is aikhomu a northerner or Allison madueke . When i say your elders sold you ppl into slavery you de vex with me instead of asking them.always blaming others for your folly

Northern military elites

Go back to Church grin

1 Like

Re: For Fools Who Think The Niger Deltans Are Oil Theives by Mogidi: 1:04pm On May 17, 2015
mikolo80:
and who elected these selfish interest looking for reps, people or colonial masters(who u going to blame for this now)

From North to South to East to West all are legislators are the same, they are in parliament to enrich themselves. Name any region in Nigeria whose reps are clean from corruption and self interest?

My position remain the same, with or without the corruption we do need referendum.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Fools Who Think The Niger Deltans Are Oil Theives by mikolo80: 1:05pm On May 17, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Northern military elites

Go back to Church grin
my point exactly,if you r a minority in the army how then do you stop said military from going all Rwanda on ur aasses and still keeping the oil (2-0) . Personally if i were tool Nigeria would be on its knees by now but hey not my fault say him no go school (nd trademark,being represented by fools while you the semi educated ones blow grammar online)
Re: For Fools Who Think The Niger Deltans Are Oil Theives by mikolo80: 1:15pm On May 17, 2015
Mogidi:

From North to South to East to West all are legislators are the same, they are in parliament to enrich themselves. Name any region in Nigeria whose reps are clean from corruption and self interest?

My position remain the same, with or without the corruption we do need referendum.
now we've started to circle. The reps are a rep(i name a pun,yay)of the peoples thinking (selfish) and ND still a disjointed minority so they will still lose referendum cos who no like free oyel money. Its sad that ND was cheated but that's life,it ain't fair. If i were ND governors i would invest massively in mechanized farming on northern land so as to even the playing field but what do you expect when ND keeps electing ppl like ibori,igbinedion,alamieiseighia,uduaghan,oshiomole,akpabio etc it shows that the ppl just wishful thinkers and we all know what becomes of wishful thinking don't we

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For Fools Who Think The Niger Deltans Are Oil Theives by SOUNDKING: 2:31pm On May 17, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Olodo

Any constitutional law that do not have the peoples backing is not different to a decree

Olodo

E-Chicken

when you reply someone you know you can't be compared with in any ramification based on knowledge,you become an upaid teacher to him,leave that guy if he needs lectures on law and governance he should apply to you,don't waste your precious mb on him,you have more important things to say.

2 Likes

Re: For Fools Who Think The Niger Deltans Are Oil Theives by BlackTechnology: 2:48pm On May 17, 2015
SOUNDKING:
when you reply someone you know you can't be compared with in any ramification based on knowledge,you become an upaid teacher to him,leave that guy if he needs lectures on law and governance he should apply to you,don't waste your precious mb on him,you have more important things to say.

Thank you cool
Re: For Fools Who Think The Niger Deltans Are Oil Theives by atlwireles: 3:00pm On May 17, 2015
Mogidi:

1 Like

Re: For Fools Who Think The Niger Deltans Are Oil Theives by mcquin(m): 6:30pm On May 17, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Olodo

Olodo

E-Chicken

You need not like a law before it binds you. There is a law against stealing, criminals like you don't like it but it still binds you.

Good Lawd. I quit, no need enlightening you any further. Go read up Austin's works on "Law."
I need not tell you you are discussing with a lawyer, if your head still too dull to get the drift up there, call Barcanista, at least he's one of the most enlightened PDP agents i've seen here, although lately he's becoming a clown(bad company anyway...evil communication they say...)

1 Like

Re: For Fools Who Think The Niger Deltans Are Oil Theives by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 17, 2015
mcquin:

Try get sense!
The Land Use Act Decree is not a product of consultation neither did it go through parliamentary consideration. Despite the toga of legality that it carries, it still remain illegal because it doesn't represent the wish of the people.

We need referendum
Re: For Fools Who Think The Niger Deltans Are Oil Theives by Aphrygian(m): 7:01pm On May 17, 2015
mcquin:

You need not like a law before it binds you. There is a law against stealing, criminals like you don't like it but it still binds you.

Good Lawd. I quit, no need enlightening you any further. Go read up Austin's works on "Law."
I need not tell you you are discussing with a lawyer, if your head still too dull to get the drift up there, call Barcanista, at least he's one of the most enlightened PDP agents i've seen here, although lately he's becoming a clown(bad company anyway...evil communication they say...)
leave that guy jarez,its there steriotipic mentality of 'na we own oyel' brought them to the mess they found themselves today.
Re: For Fools Who Think The Niger Deltans Are Oil Theives by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 17, 2015
Mogidi:

God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Fools Who Think The Niger Deltans Are Oil Theives by mcquin(m): 7:33pm On May 17, 2015
barcanista:
The Land Use Act Decree is not a product of consultation neither did it go through parliamentary consideration. Despite the toga of legality that it carries, it still remain illegal because it doesn't represent the wish of the people.

We need referendum

Till you get a referendum, will you tell that clown that it binds him. Law is viewed "as it is" and not "how it ought to be". Let's not go into the Jurisprudence of law.

In autocratic societies, laws are made without imputes from no one. Kings make laws by declarations in Monarchies and it stands; it binds you so long as it remains a law whether you like it or not.

The Land Use Decree as you call it was adopted by the National Assembly and was debated on the floor before they decided to adopt it; it binds you till its repealed.

Barcanista I respect you, pls do not mislead people here as it would further reduce your image that was once respected by all.

I still hold you in high esteem though.
Re: For Fools Who Think The Niger Deltans Are Oil Theives by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 17, 2015
In Monarchical societies, the system of governmet (Mornarchy) is generally accepted by the people eg UK. There is no law in Nigeria that make room for Military dictatorial rule. In fact, coup'd tat is criminal and attracts death penalty if unsuccessful. It is unfortunate that our society/greedy politucal class elect to legitimise decrees made by juntas even when such decree does not in anyway meet the people's demand. Pls stop comparing junta decrees with edict of monarchs. Though the land is act is binding on everybody in the face of the law, but immoral and unacceptable because it is against the people.
mcquin:

Till you get a referendum, will you tell that clown that it binds him. Law is viewed "as it is" and not "how it ought to be". Let's not go into the Jurisprudence of law.

In autocratic societies, laws are made without imputes from no one. Kings make laws by declarations in Monarchies and it stands; it binds you so long as it remains a law whether you like it or not.

The Land Use Decree as you call it was adopted by the National Assembly and was debated on the floor before they decided to adopt it; it binds you till its repealed.

Barcanista I respect you, pls do not mislead people here as it would further reduce your image that was once respected by all.

I still hold you in high esteem though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn / Aba Boys Insist Buhari Must Not Go Back With His Trousers / This State Governor Have No Wife Nor Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.