Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

What Will You Do To Your Wife After This Incident? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do To Your Wife After This Incident? (721 Views)

When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her / Husband Divorces Wife After Viewing This Picture / Nigerian Man Shared Nu**d Photos Of Himself And Wife After Sex On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do To Your Wife After This Incident? by Ibiyomee(f): 11:02am On May 17, 2015
Assuming armed robbers came to rob you and after robbing you, one of them gave you a Gun and order you to Shoot your wife but you Knelt down Pleading for God's sake that you love her and she's all you got.
Suddenly they collected the gun and gave to your Wife, to your suprise, she pointed the Gun and pull the trigger, but there was no bullet. They collected their gun and left.
Friends Let's be sincere, what will you do to your wife Immediately the armed robbers Left?

Comments please
Mine: no arguements, just follow them.
Re: What Will You Do To Your Wife After This Incident? by andyxyler(m): 11:08am On May 17, 2015
we are done
Re: What Will You Do To Your Wife After This Incident? by Nobody: 11:09am On May 17, 2015
There's something called trust and she just failed the test.....

EricRichie
Re: What Will You Do To Your Wife After This Incident? by kilode100(f): 11:09am On May 17, 2015
Marriage don finish naa...

22 Likes

Re: What Will You Do To Your Wife After This Incident? by natnoble(m): 11:20am On May 17, 2015
i will let her know how i feel about d incident. i will let her ppl know what happen then i will kick her out. all dis would b done very fast.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do To Your Wife After This Incident? by delishpot: 11:24am On May 17, 2015
The marriage will leave with the armed robbers fa! angry angry
Re: What Will You Do To Your Wife After This Incident? by Nobody: 11:31am On May 17, 2015
@op, copy copy... undecided
Re: What Will You Do To Your Wife After This Incident? by Superman11(m): 11:33am On May 17, 2015
Gbaghan:
@op, copy copy... undecided
why you dey vex
Re: What Will You Do To Your Wife After This Incident? by importexpert(m): 11:34am On May 17, 2015
i go thank God since i no die. life continues in her house n i will be in my house. lol
Re: What Will You Do To Your Wife After This Incident? by Nobody: 11:35am On May 17, 2015
We go renew our marriage bi dat nah tongue......see I trust her....next thing is to call any available bus to pack her things ooo
Re: What Will You Do To Your Wife After This Incident? by derolemode(m): 11:37am On May 17, 2015
Guy abeg na wetin dey ur mind dey my own too but I will be very diplomatic in dealing with it coz I just had a scond chance to live again but she must go down; the river must be dredged for she ship to anchor. I will first send her to her father's house then arrange for her *x*cution

(1) (Reply)

13 Best Moments Of Life.. / Money Can Buy You Love And Women / Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.