Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

I Cheated On Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cheated On Her (2679 Views)

Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary / Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him / I Cheated But He Wants Me Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cheated On Her by tygaweezy(m): 11:53am On May 17, 2015
Am still very young cos am in my early 20s,so dat means i got married really early and it took place early dis year,around febuary....my wife z really pretty,intelligent,respectful (sometimes), and hardworking.
Now diaz dis gal,we av been frnds 4 quite sometime and she knws ma wife very well,though they dont talk 2 each oda dat much,she even came 2 ma traditnl marriage....i dnt tink i like d gal,buh am really sexually attracted 2 her...shez sexy wit d hips of a godess.
Ok long story short, she came 2 ma new shop yesterday 2 see hw i decorated it and also knw d place 4 d first tym buh wen she came she was wit her frnd and her frnd wantd 2 knw if i can reload the operating system of her dead blackberry bold 5, so i askd her 2 go nd bring it....she left,leaving her frnd nd i alone inside ma shop.
We talked 4 a lil while nd we startd playing nd i touched her boobs (mistakenly) buh she jux smile...one tin led to anoda nd b4 i knw it, she was givin me a Mouth Action,buh we dint have sex cos we r inside ma shop, her frnd came bak wit d fone....i reloaded d O.S and they left,buh i went nd fixed a date with her for us 2 meet privately at a hotel nd hav sex nd she agreed.
Now my senses r bak...nd am bodad, should i tell my wife abt dis developmnt?... Or did i make a mistake postin it on nairaland?
Re: I Cheated On Her by Nobody: 11:54am On May 17, 2015
You must tell your wife o!

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On Her by agarawu23(m): 11:55am On May 17, 2015
there is nothing to tell your wife about if you wanna enjoy your marriage (was even surprised you got married at early age of 20).

you aren't ripe enough for marriage cos they are things you have to take your eyes from as a married man.

stop your selfish affair with the other lady cos you can't gain anything from her. If your wife later catch you with her, don't come here and open a topic telling us your wife has changed.

warning : don't ever try any sexual activities in your shop where you make your money.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Cheated On Her by SPAGGYYY(f): 11:55am On May 17, 2015
Hmm
Re: I Cheated On Her by remsonik(f): 11:55am On May 17, 2015
Brother run!
Re: I Cheated On Her by Nobody: 11:56am On May 17, 2015
shocked at least you spoke the truth and you're honest.. Problem half solved.

Now, you're married and sexually attracted to another lady... Now keep calm, I've gone through this experience before...

How meet your wife,you don't necessarily have to tell her what happened.. Try rebooting your brain, see your wife in the same view as you would the other lady...

There's nothing special about having sex from another woman, see it as just another pit of pleasure. ..

Command your brain to see your wife as the woman who you married and not the woman who is your wife. ..

Confront the lady you admire, tell her directly that you would have nothing to do with her again, cut her off from your life.. Easier said than done though but that's the best thing to do

Go meet up with your wife and shower her with love, love and more love

EricRichie .

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On Her by vizkiz: 11:58am On May 17, 2015
[size=20pt]foo*lish thread, foo*lish story, foo*lish op, foo*lish wife, fooo*lish husband, foo*lish shop, foo*lish hoe you cheated with, foo*lish phone, foo*lish OS, foo*lish fool that will comment after me...

Foo*lish! Foo*lish!!! Fooo*lish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry[/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cheated On Her by falconey(m): 12:02pm On May 17, 2015
the poster above me need to get laid....bro loosen up!!!

@OP marriage is more than how you see it, I believe you can get whatever action you want from your wife even more, according to your story no sex yet just mouth action.

I reckon you keep it to yourself and let everything go but if sex eventually occur that's the beginning of the end of TRUST/ COMMITMENT in your marriage.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cheated On Her by farano(f): 12:04pm On May 17, 2015
You touched her boobs mistakenly and she sucked your banana mistakenly too

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Cheated On Her by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 17, 2015
vizkiz:
foo*lish thread, foo*lish story, foo*lish op, foo*lish wife, fooo*lish husband, foo*lish shop, foo*lish hoe you cheated with, foo*lish phone, foo*lish OS, foo*lish fool that will comment after me...

Foo*lish! Foo*lish!!! Fooo*lish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry

Why the sarcasm? At least this movie script has some atom of truth grin grin

EricRichie
Re: I Cheated On Her by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 17, 2015
It's not advisable to tell your wife anything. It would change her general perception of you and it would complicate matters.

What you should do is cut off whatever relationship you have with that lady. Tell her to keep a distance from you and you should also do the same.
If possible stay the hell away from her and make a decision not to try the rubbish you did with her either with her or anyone else that is not your wife.

It's good you have owned up to your wrong. You made a mistake and you have learned a lesson.
No one needs to know about your mistake.
Re: I Cheated On Her by vizkiz: 12:06pm On May 17, 2015
falconey:
the poster above me need to get laid....bro loosen up!!!

its been 7months I had sex...I think its affecting me embarassed
Re: I Cheated On Her by agarawu23(m): 12:07pm On May 17, 2015
farano:
imagine the childish statement.
sad

what else do we expect from him (20yr old)
Re: I Cheated On Her by agarawu23(m): 12:10pm On May 17, 2015
EricRichie:
shocked at least you spoke the truth and you're honest.. Problem half solved.

Now, you're married and sexually attracted to another lady... Now keep calm, I've gone through this experience before...

How meet your wife,you don't necessarily have to tell her what happened.. Try rebooting your brain, see your wife in the same view as you would the other lady...

There's nothing special about having sex from another woman, see it as just another pit of pleasure. ..

Command your brain to see your wife as the woman who you married and not the woman who is your wife. ..

EricRichie .
@bolded undecided undecided
Re: I Cheated On Her by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 17, 2015
Gargantuan gaga
Re: I Cheated On Her by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 17, 2015
and you said you've got a beauriful n intelligent wife et home?

ever heard of the word adultery n its consequences?

your wife deserves a better husband, a role model, a father figure not someone who thinks with his dicck.

3 Likes

Re: I Cheated On Her by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 17, 2015
agarawu23:
imagine the childish statement.
sad

what else do we expect from him (20yr old)

Loool loosen up bro... He's young in the marriage and virtually has no experience whatsoever, mistakes come mistakes learnt...

Overcoming the challenges when they appear in future is paramount In the sustenance of his marriage....

EricRichie
Re: I Cheated On Her by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 17, 2015
NinoBrown888:
and you said you've got a beauriful n intelligent wife et home?

ever heard of the word adultery n its consequences?

your wife deserves a better husband, a role model, a father figure not someone who thinks with his dicck.

And how perfect would you be to overcome the temptations if you're in his shoes? Be reasonable!! Marriage isn't a one way thing... It's dynamic and the prospects and challenges are what keeps the union together in love...

EricRichie
Re: I Cheated On Her by funlord(m): 12:18pm On May 17, 2015
grin finished reading the evidence!.....runs off to go and tell op's wife @ home!

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On Her by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 17, 2015
agarawu23:
@bolded undecided undecided

grin cool

EricRichie
Re: I Cheated On Her by MrsChima(f): 12:19pm On May 17, 2015
I cheated......
Re: I Cheated On Her by MrsChima(f): 12:21pm On May 17, 2015
I have accidentally fallen on a dick before.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cheated On Her by tygaweezy(m): 12:36pm On May 17, 2015
Hey fellaz, op here! Uuumm, actualy am nat 20 yrs old, hearing sum of yu say dat makes me feel weird...am 24
Re: I Cheated On Her by falconey(m): 12:41pm On May 17, 2015
MrsChima:
I have accidentally fallen on a dick before.

the dude must be lucky.

Sarcasm.
Re: I Cheated On Her by Deiok(m): 12:43pm On May 17, 2015
Chai, all this kinds getting married nowadays.
Re: I Cheated On Her by Raysly(m): 12:49pm On May 17, 2015
I'm cuming I will

Commet

Stupid people since 2005

tongue
Re: I Cheated On Her by MrsChima(f): 12:56pm On May 17, 2015
falconey:

the dude must be lucky.

Sarcasm.

Jealous? tongue
Re: I Cheated On Her by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 17, 2015
tygaweezy:
Am still very young cos am in my early 20s,so dat means i got married really early and it took place early dis year,around febuary....my wife z really pretty,intelligent,respectful (sometimes), and hardworking.
Now diaz dis gal,we av been frnds 4 quite sometime and she knws ma wife very well,though they dont talk 2 each oda dat much,she even came 2 ma traditnl marriage....i dnt tink i like d gal,buh am really sexually attracted 2 her...shez sexy wit d hips of a godess.
Ok long story short, she came 2 ma new shop yesterday 2 see hw i decorated it and also knw d place 4 d first tym buh wen she came she was wit her frnd and her frnd wantd 2 knw if i can reload the operating system of her dead blackberry bold 5, so i askd her 2 go nd bring it....she left,leaving her frnd nd i alone inside ma shop.
We talked 4 a lil while nd we startd playing nd i touched her boobs (mistakenly) buh she jux smile...one tin led to anoda nd b4 i knw it, she was givin me a Mouth Action,buh we dint have sex cos we r inside ma shop, her frnd came bak wit d fone....i reloaded d O.S and they left,buh i went nd fixed a date with her for us 2 meet privately at a hotel nd hav sex nd she agreed.
Now my senses r bak...nd am bodad, should i tell my wife abt dis developmnt?... Or did i make a mistake postin it on nairaland?

Even if you break it off there will be more temptations worse than this.
U are in your prime and U still have a long way to go b4 sex becomes boring
Good luck
Re: I Cheated On Her by stingbreed(m): 1:56pm On May 17, 2015
IF U TELL UR WIFE U ARE DEAD MEAT.....

SHE GO DO U BACK.. IF NOT NOW IT WILL BE LATER IN THE FUTURE.. tongue

IMAGINE A GUY WITH A BIGGER BULALA QUASHING UR WIFE.. . shocked

I don talk my own
Re: I Cheated On Her by tygaweezy(m): 2:12pm On May 17, 2015
stingbreed:
IF U TELL UR WIFE U ARE DEAD MEAT.....
SHE GO DO U BACK.. IF NOT NOW IT WILL BE LATER IN THE FUTURE.. tongue
IMAGINE A GUY WITH A BIGGER BULALA QUASHING UR WIFE.. . shocked
I don talk my own
i always try nt 2 imagine dat
Re: I Cheated On Her by DonX001: 2:23pm On May 17, 2015
farano:

Madam, this your DP is a major distraction to my serious browsing on nairaland this bright Sunday angry angry grin
Re: I Cheated On Her by farano(f): 2:33pm On May 17, 2015
DonX001:

Madam, this your DP is a major distraction to my serious browsing on nairaland this bright Sunday angry angry grin
I reserve my comment tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am High On Kitty-Cat Juice...:) / That My Yeye GF Has Come Again Oo. See What She Told Me / See This Photo Of A Girl With Torn Pants That Has Got Everyone Talking [

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.