Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,973 members, 7,799,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Have Your Life Been Better After Getting European Citizenship? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Have Your Life Been Better After Getting European Citizenship? (1929 Views)

7 Things You Can Do That Might Save Your Life During An Auto Crash / The Easiest Country To Get Citizenship In / Welcome To Tiny Liberland:would You Apply For Citizenship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Your Life Been Better After Getting European Citizenship? by chuman33: 1:32pm On May 17, 2015
Hello Nairalanders,
I have been a diligent follower of this prestigious forum. I have been searching to see if there is a topic ever discussed on what benefits or positivity have added to your life success after been granted a European or any foreign Citizenship. It doesnt matter the procedure you undertook, what is the accomplishment you derived from it. Please let's do share success stories with maturity. Thank you.
Re: Have Your Life Been Better After Getting European Citizenship? by chuman33: 1:51pm On May 17, 2015
Where are the good people of nairaland who have permanent residence abroad. Please do come and share some light. Dont keep mute guys.
Re: Have Your Life Been Better After Getting European Citizenship? by eurozone1(m): 4:55pm On May 18, 2015
Certainly bro, life is much easier, try ask those who queue whenever they visit the UK from Nigeria even those coming from Schengen Zone. Free education, international support when abroad, not treated like a drug trafficker when visiting most countries, guaranteed hotel stay when flight is delayed, imagine the respect you get wet to when you bring out your British or European Passport for the immigration and the look on their faces cheesy grin. So to say the least. yes it's so worth it.

6 Likes

Re: Have Your Life Been Better After Getting European Citizenship? by tpiander: 5:17pm On May 18, 2015
chuman33:
Hello Nairalanders,
I have been a diligent follower of this prestigious forum. I have been searching to see if there is a topic ever discussed on what benefits or positivity have added to your life success after been granted a European or any foreign Citizenship. It doesnt matter the procedure you undertook, what is the accomplishment you derived from it. Please let's do share success stories with maturity. Thank you.

what do you think?
Re: Have Your Life Been Better After Getting European Citizenship? by chuman33: 7:09pm On May 18, 2015
tpiander:

what do you think?
I don't understand what you mean
Re: Have Your Life Been Better After Getting European Citizenship? by chuman33: 10:33pm On May 18, 2015
eurozone1:
Certainly bro, life is much easier, try ask those who queue whenever they visit the UK from Nigeria even those coming from Schengen Zone. Free education, international support when abroad, not treated like a drug trafficker when visiting most countries, guaranteed hotel stay when flight is delayed, imagine the respect you get wet to when you bring out your British or European Passport for the immigration and the look on their faces cheesy grin. So to say the least. yes it's so worth it.
You are right because as boys for here dey hunt for woman to marry even though dem get normal student permit. You know 9ja guys like pretending, most of them here on the forum went through similar or worse process to get their stay abroad.

3 Likes

Re: Have Your Life Been Better After Getting European Citizenship? by chuman33: 4:58pm On Jan 26, 2016
I find it very funny how Polish people are hunting for British passport more than we Nigerians while many Nigerians are still hunting for Polish Passport. I know many Nigerians in the UK who had acquired an EU Passport, they will be the first to come to the forum and advise you against marrying for papers, lol this I find very hypocritical.

2 Likes

Re: Have Your Life Been Better After Getting European Citizenship? by redcliff: 2:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
chuman33:
I find it very funny how Polish people are hunting for British passport more than we Nigerians while many Nigerians are still hunting for Polish Passport. I know many Nigerians in the UK who had acquired an EU Passport, they will be the first to come to the forum and advise you against marrying for papers, lol this I find very hypocritical.

Sometimes, some people go through horrible experiences to get their papers abroad and they do not wish for others to go through that method. Its not always that they have evil intentions of them not wanting other people to have it. They just wish that people do not go through what they went.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help With The Cost And Cheapest Route To Abeokuta From Portharcourt / Work And Live In Dubai / Please Advice Me People,i Wanna Come Back Home!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.