Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Ladies Can You Rock This Yemi Alade's Hair Style(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ladies Can You Rock This Yemi Alade's Hair Style(photos) (38630 Views)

Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) / This Yemi Alade's Pose In New Photoshoot Is Everything / Photos:omg!!! See What Ice Prince Did To Yemi Alade Hair {pic Here} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Can You Rock This Yemi Alade's Hair Style(photos) by uzomarinze11: 1:43pm On May 17, 2015
New day new fashion style.

Nigerian singer Yemi Alade who recently buried her late father rocked an electric blue hair to star music trek in Akwa.

Ladies can you rock the hair?

Source: http://.com/2015/05/ladies-can-you-rock-this-yemi-alade.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Yemi Alade's Hair Style(photos) by Acekidc4(m): 1:45pm On May 17, 2015
This is Madness, No thanx to Weed and Crack!!hehehehgringringrin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Yemi Alade's Hair Style(photos) by domopps(m): 1:47pm On May 17, 2015
Her hair is even almost the size of her gown!

Op are you the one taking the pix?

Cheeeeers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Yemi Alade's Hair Style(photos) by Cutehector(m): 1:48pm On May 17, 2015
Twaci, would u? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Yemi Alade's Hair Style(photos) by Twaci(f): 1:58pm On May 17, 2015
Cutehector:
Twaci, would u? grin
Hehe...no cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Yemi Alade's Hair Style(photos) by Cutehector(m): 1:59pm On May 17, 2015
Twaci:
Hehe...no cheesy
cool
Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Yemi Alade's Hair Style(photos) by sinaj(f): 2:00pm On May 17, 2015
Ara ga ba ndi ara! grin grin grin

luks lyk my village snake, yes w've gat blue snake in ma villa.

I cant rock it. It fits her though smiley

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Yemi Alade's Hair Style(photos) by remsonik(f): 2:01pm On May 17, 2015
E no fine for her head at all
Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Yemi Alade's Hair Style(photos) by domopps(m): 2:02pm On May 17, 2015
Cutehector:
Twaci, would u? grin

I wana blv you are voting 4 Twaci come 2mao! @least sinaj not contesting! wink

Cheeeeeers

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Yemi Alade's Hair Style(photos) by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 17, 2015
.THIS NA END TIME SWAG

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Yemi Alade's Hair Style(photos) by Yustash001(m): 2:33pm On May 17, 2015
I can't see anything but the two hot lapse... shocked

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Yemi Alade's Hair Style(photos) by Twaci(f): 2:34pm On May 17, 2015
domopps:

Cheeeeeers
Happy sunday! smiley
Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Yemi Alade's Hair Style(photos) by Cutehector(m): 2:42pm On May 17, 2015
domopps:

Cheeeeeers
lol twaci will beat sinaj hands down if sinaj was contestin. grin
Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Yemi Alade's Hair Style(photos) by domopps(m): 2:44pm On May 17, 2015
Twaci:
Happy sunday! smiley

Same to you dear! Miss Nairaland 2015

2mao is just few hrs away!

Cheeeers
Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Yemi Alade's Hair Style(photos) by Twaci(f): 2:49pm On May 17, 2015
domopps:

Same to you dear! Miss Nairaland 2015

2mao is just few hrs away!

Cheeeers
I am nervous. embarassed

But thanks to u guys, I am encouraged to move on cheesy
Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Yemi Alade's Hair Style(photos) by ginawest(f): 2:52pm On May 17, 2015
no,thank you...its too flashy!!
Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Yemi Alade's Hair Style(photos) by Fraih(f): 3:06pm On May 17, 2015
domopps:
Her hair is even almost the size of her gown!

Ah ha brotherly! I thought you don't even exaggerate on Sundays, that's not even close to almost abeg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Yemi Alade's Hair Style(photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 3:07pm On May 17, 2015
No thanks, I'll pass
Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Yemi Alade's Hair Style(photos) by 20bc(m): 3:12pm On May 17, 2015
In the name of fashion

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Yemi Alade's Hair Style(photos) by loomer: 3:13pm On May 17, 2015
Make una rock wetin go fit una o.

No go resemble cock
Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Yemi Alade's Hair Style(photos) by free2ryhme: 3:14pm On May 17, 2015
uzomarinze11:
New day new fashion style.

Nigerian singer Yemi Alade who recently buried her late father rocked an electric blue hair to star music trek in Akwa.

Ladies can you rock the hair?

Source: http://.com/2015/05/ladies-can-you-rock-this-yemi-alade.html

Woman can even wear dead persons hair to gain attention

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Yemi Alade's Hair Style(photos) by yahoofak(m): 3:14pm On May 17, 2015
Werey ! Make she begin wear condom for head. Mtcheww!
Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Yemi Alade's Hair Style(photos) by lorddubic: 3:14pm On May 17, 2015
Need a job? Forward ur cv to alphaviewg@gmail.com
Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Yemi Alade's Hair Style(photos) by DahtzFestjayz: 3:14pm On May 17, 2015
I can Rock it tho but not with color blue.
Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Yemi Alade's Hair Style(photos) by tucky200(m): 3:14pm On May 17, 2015
Madness just everywhere u go
Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Yemi Alade's Hair Style(photos) by dipopooo(m): 3:14pm On May 17, 2015
lipsrsealed
[color=#770077][/color] I am not a lady but I can't allow my wife or sisters to rock such hairstyle. It's simply the begining of madness. How a normal human being go carry heavy load 4 head and call it fashion
Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Yemi Alade's Hair Style(photos) by free2ryhme: 3:15pm On May 17, 2015
If woman can wear dead people's hair what else can they not wear
Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Yemi Alade's Hair Style(photos) by macklef(m): 3:15pm On May 17, 2015
Yustash001:
I can't see anything but the two hot lapse... shocked
That's exactly what i like about her. Shes damn thick!!!! Any oda thing is waka pass to me.
Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Yemi Alade's Hair Style(photos) by baybeeboi: 3:16pm On May 17, 2015
yea! She looks great.
Heard she's still a Virgin
Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Yemi Alade's Hair Style(photos) by dhesire(m): 3:16pm On May 17, 2015
Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Yemi Alade's Hair Style(photos) by Bjfirst: 3:17pm On May 17, 2015
angry this is what happens when you smoke fresh Jamaican weed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle Pregnant? / Miracle Ikechukwu Ends Relationship With His Girlfriend / Klint Da Drunk And His 3 Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.