Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign - Patience Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign - Patience Jonathan (25125 Views)

Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign / Frail Looking PMB Arrives London Hospital As Health Crisis Worsens (pics Of Ear) / People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign - Patience Jonathan by Acekidc4(m): 3:24pm On May 17, 2015
Gwazah:
one of the most loose comment from a nairalander.
Wetin I do you Oga?? My Comment My Problem!! Your Concern Not Needed!!
Re: I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign - Patience Jonathan by Acekidc4(m): 3:25pm On May 17, 2015
tsdarkside:

guy...you bad...HAHAHA....its were she belong... grin grin grin
Na so Boss!!hehehehehegringringrin
Re: I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign - Patience Jonathan by Acekidc4(m): 3:27pm On May 17, 2015
Bigsteveg:

Show some respect dude
Show Respect for the Woman wey no have single Respect AbiNo way Dude!!

1 Like

Re: I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign - Patience Jonathan by 1adewoye: 3:34pm On May 17, 2015
"She said the challenge was made a top secret in such a way that she would attend campaign rallies in the afternoon and sneak to Germany with the last flight in the evening".

So going to Germany had become a daily trip for her! Wait, but at whose expense, Nigeria?

GEJ presided over a delapidated hospitals and other infrastructres without apparent care because his family were not using the Nigerian Health Care System.

I pity the suffering people of Nigeria.
[color=#550000][/color]

1 Like

Re: I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign - Patience Jonathan by boxypane(m): 3:36pm On May 17, 2015
Caused by over consumption of alcohol. She drinks fire!!!!
Re: I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign - Patience Jonathan by Intendy: 3:37pm On May 17, 2015
Sholah96:

http://www.punchng.com/news/i-had-another-health-crisis-during-campaign-patience-jonathan/
truth will finally reveal itself no matter how long.this were the bunch of fools saying baba will soon die.
All I have to say on behalf of baba is
ENI BA RO IKU RO E,KO MA NISO LORUN
Re: I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign - Patience Jonathan by Golddy(f): 3:41pm On May 17, 2015
Re: I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign - Patience Jonathan by joseph1832(m): 3:41pm On May 17, 2015
midolian:
chaai! Sir Joseph, u are wicked cheesy cheesy
It has nothing to do with wickedness bro but pure fact. We have unprofessional illiterates, we have professional illiterates, and we have educated illiterates. Mama p*ss' husband is an educated illiterate.

gringringrin

3 Likes

Re: I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign - Patience Jonathan by emiye(m): 3:42pm On May 17, 2015
So, she was dying, and she had the effrontery to call someone brain dead ?
Re: I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign - Patience Jonathan by philips70(m): 3:45pm On May 17, 2015
She needs serious prayers from now till May 29th.
Re: I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign - Patience Jonathan by creed0slim: 3:49pm On May 17, 2015
cramjones:
Africans fooling ourselves since 1800s. Mama Peace thinks it is cool and a class thing to sneak to Germany in the evening to be seen by a doctor. These white people are justified to view Africans as foools, of which mama peace is one of them.

So your husband was president for 6 years and you did not build any befitting hospital you could go to? Yet your food budget was N1 billion naira? How foolish can we Africans be? So if Mama peace had a stroke or a heart attack she thinks a 6 hour flight to Germany will save her?

Fellow Nigerians accept it when the white man tags you as dumb, because in the real sense you actually are. At least the foolish leaders make it seem that way.

-CramJones
Insult that woman and not Africans whoever u think u are
Re: I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign - Patience Jonathan by arsenal33: 3:54pm On May 17, 2015
could it be the STONES she wanted to pelt APC supporters with?
Re: I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign - Patience Jonathan by supereagle(m): 3:58pm On May 17, 2015
She has been in Germany all along only for them to use Congo as a cover up . I hope she is not having ovarian cancer .
Re: I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign - Patience Jonathan by midolian(m): 4:06pm On May 17, 2015
joseph1832:
It has nothing to do with wickedness bro but pure fact. We have unprofessional illiterates, we have professional illiterates, and we have educated illiterates. Mama p*ss' husband is an educated illiterate.

gringringrin
lol
Re: I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign - Patience Jonathan by sophtaf(f): 4:14pm On May 17, 2015
Kx:

She said she did d last flight of d day to Germany, even when it's a known fact dat she flies presidential.
They even bend d truth in church, amazing!
THANKU JARE MA BRADA
Re: I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign - Patience Jonathan by tiredface: 4:27pm On May 17, 2015
HOW I WISH EVERY NIGERIAN CAN SNEAK OUT FOR BETTER MEDICAL CARE WHEN THEY WANT. WHAT A FOOL

2 Likes

Re: I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign - Patience Jonathan by Neplusultra(f): 5:11pm On May 17, 2015
Maybe she's having fibroid howeva, Health issues shud be kept confidential esp wen its PEJ cheesy she knows how most Nigerians hate her and wish her nottin but evil, even Kirikiri grin PEJ, u r healed foreva iJn grin
Re: I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign - Patience Jonathan by adconline(m): 5:13pm On May 17, 2015
From OBJ to Jonathan, they have all faced one critical health problem in their presidency yet none has thought it wise to build a first class in Naija
Re: I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign - Patience Jonathan by 989900: 5:16pm On May 17, 2015
. . . so as una don listen to my 'tory' so, on the 28th of May, I will have to quickly journey go Germany for checkup. cheesy

Yours,
PEJ.
Re: I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign - Patience Jonathan by oyetunder(m): 5:37pm On May 17, 2015
Anybody can be sick! But these people who are using our wealth to go to overseas for treatment should consider the poor who cannot and build standard hospitals here now. If she can be sick despite all the Aso Rock comforts, then they should consider millions who are suffering.
Re: I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign - Patience Jonathan by DaBullIT(m): 6:04pm On May 17, 2015
cramjones:
Africans fooling ourselves since 1800s. Mama Peace thinks it is cool and a class thing to sneak to Germany in the evening to be seen by a doctor. These white people are justified to view Africans as foools, of which mama peace is one of them.

So your husband was president for 6 years and you did not build any befitting hospital you could go to? Yet your food budget was N1 billion naira? How foolish can we Africans be? So if Mama peace had a stroke or a heart attack she thinks a 6 hour flight to Germany will save her?

Fellow Nigerians accept it when the white man tags you as dumb, because in the real sense you actually are. At least the foolish leaders make it seem that way.

-CramJones

[size=18pt]He HE HE HE HE HA HA HA HA HA , Where's Barcanista grin grin grin grin[/size]

Re: I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign - Patience Jonathan by psalmsjob: 6:25pm On May 17, 2015
Acekidc4:
Mama Piss their won't be any Medical Checkup in Germany Again for You!!

You will start doing all your Checkup in Cell 47 Female Ward, Kirikiri Maximum Prison!!hehehehehegringringrin

Deris Godu oo...as mama piss dey try prepare ground to avoid prosecution or imprisonment with this her less than 3 months old "top secret" regarding her health you dey quote her cell number abi?

Anyways if she can't serve her jail terms GEJ will serve it for her afterall she served his presidential term for him while he got drunk with Miss Frogy-Eyes and co.

1 Like

Re: I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign - Patience Jonathan by Acekidc4(m): 6:30pm On May 17, 2015
psalmsjob:
Deris Godu oo...as mama piss dey try prepare ground to avoid prosecution or imprisonment with this her less than 3 months old "top secret" regarding her health you dey quote her cell number abi?

Anyways if she can't serve her jail terms GEJ will serve it for her afterall she served his presidential term for him while he got drunk with Miss Frogy-Eyes and co.

Hahahahahhaahagringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

You Bad Gan oh Guygringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign - Patience Jonathan by olayinkaj2(m): 6:33pm On May 17, 2015
So, she is also sick? Thanks God her husband lost the election.
Re: I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign - Patience Jonathan by ojinuocheibi(m): 8:21pm On May 17, 2015
Mogidi:
She still looks in good nick compared to the incoming 75yr old olodo.
foooooool
Re: I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign - Patience Jonathan by kellydakull(m): 8:22pm On May 17, 2015
creed0slim:
Insult that woman and not Africans whoever u think u are
when will you you accept the fact?
Re: I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign - Patience Jonathan by Chimanwosu(m): 8:40pm On May 17, 2015
You can buy camera watch with video recording audio recording and 8gb inner memory on Konga.com follow this link
Konga.com/chimason

For bulky order call chima on 08105180737

Re: I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign - Patience Jonathan by olawalepopoola: 9:01pm On May 17, 2015
What goes around comes around! Shepopotemous you shall be rewarded with all you wished PMB (President Mohammodu Buhari)
Re: I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign - Patience Jonathan by billyG(m): 11:14pm On May 17, 2015
was there no standard hospital in abujawhich jonathan built & equiped
Re: I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign - Patience Jonathan by poshbrave(m): 11:37pm On May 17, 2015
kizzybalze:
Mama piss,like dat mentally deranged Goat that posted above me,u were. shouting "they will jail you and me when they win" "stone anybody that shouts change".....I'm sorry, that ur sickness excuses cann't work now, u will see a doctor in KIRIKIRI.
Lol sorry o naija of 2day is nt d same with naija of 30yrs bck ur fada buhari can't even arrest a common thieve talk more of d out going iron lady lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Politicians Under Security Watch Over Buratai’s Alarm / Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. / President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.