Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! - Culture (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! (252613 Views)

Do You Notice This About Yorùbá People? / Having Visitors Without Prior Notice: Your View / Using The Toilet Compared To Life, Notice In An Office: Your Reaction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by odumchi: 11:41am On Jan 04, 2013
Nsogbu adighi. Ahulam ya.

Happy New Year.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by AndreUweh(m): 8:56pm On Jan 05, 2013
odumchi: Nsogbu adighi. Ahulam ya.

Happy New Year.
Happy new year Odumchi. I can remember we elected you as our new Eze Ndigbo last oct. What is happening to the mandate we gave you?.
From yours worried Andrew.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by odumchi: 8:36pm On Jan 06, 2013
Andre Uweh:
Happy new year Odumchi. I can remember we elected you as our new Eze Ndigbo last oct. What is happening to the mandate we gave you?.

My brother, happy new year. No worries. We are currently organizing a date or the official handover. This will happen very, very soon.

Ndeewo.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by dempeople(m): 9:00pm On Jan 09, 2013
odumchi:

My brother, happy new year. No worries. We are currently organizing a date or the official handover. This will happen very, very soon.

Ndeewo.

Andre Uweh:

Onlytruth: Eze Odum, I sent you an email.
Happy new year bro.

Happy new year my people. Otegokwa aka m biara here last. I dee hail una.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by odumchi: 7:03am On Jan 10, 2013
Ndeewo. Happy new year o.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 22, 2013
Sir, Odumchi this is a serious matter why can't we post in a french thread without getting banned undecided, I saw many Igbos ,Yoruba,and others languages in threads that are not even made for that. Dear mod could you please fix that? We are not spamming the site, we are talking/writing in a specific thread. Just imagine if you should get banned for all the Ndeewo,etc.
Thanks.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by StarFlux: 3:24pm On Jan 25, 2013
Why am I getting banned by this spam bot 4 times? Abeg, make am stop.

This is stupid.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by odumchi: 7:01pm On Jan 25, 2013
I apologize for the incovenience. The spambot usually targets posters who post a large amount of content in a relatively short time. You should try taking a bit longer to type (just to be on the safe side) and avoid copying and pasting large amounts of text.

Anyway, I have revealed your hidden posts. I'll bring up this spambot issue when next I speak with Seun or Mukina.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by PhysicsMHD(m): 8:18pm On Jan 25, 2013
Thanks Odumchi (I'm assuming it was you) for un-hiding that old post I corrected and unbanning the PhysicsQED moniker.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by 2legit2qwt: 9:09pm On Jan 28, 2013
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by odumchi: 10:28pm On Jan 28, 2013
PhysicsMHD: Thanks Odumchi (I'm assuming it was you) for un-hiding that old post I corrected and unbanning the PhysicsQED moniker.

No problem. I apologize for the inconvenience. Like I said earlier, I'll speak with Seun and Mukina about this spambot issue so that they can see what can be done about it.

2legit2qwt: https://www.nairaland.com/1178021/why-nigerians-problem-self-disclosure

Please consider for fp odumchi

Thanks

No problem. But next time please use the appropriate thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1004554/promoting-culture-board-frontpage
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by 2legit2qwt: 2:37am On Jan 29, 2013
Ok thanks a bunch odumchi
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 26, 2013
hi sir , could you please remove the hidden comments in this thread--->https://www.nairaland.com/1193302/cameroonian-food
thanks
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 7:39am On Mar 17, 2013
SIR odumchi where are you?
Someone please to unban me and unlock the hidden comments in this thread .thank you

https://www.nairaland.com/1183773/les-fang-beti-pahouin
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by odumchi: 2:15pm On Mar 17, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES: SIR odumchi where are you?
Someone please to unban me and unlock the hidden comments in this thread .thank you

https://www.nairaland.com/1183773/les-fang-beti-pahouin

Done.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Rocktation(f): 12:32am On Mar 25, 2013
Hi Odumchi and michellin. I can't reach you guys via pm. I need you both to visit my thread in the mod section, please. Da' alu. thanks.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by odumchi: 6:55am On Mar 25, 2013
Rocktation: Hi Odumchi and michellin. I can't reach you guys via pm. I need you both to visit my thread in the mod section, please. Da' alu. thanks.

Kedu ka I mere?
No problem. I'll look at it.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 27, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1113153/loyalty-relationships-black-women-too/14
^^^One of my post on my KidStranglehold account has been hidden and I can't post on this section with my KidStranglehold account. I had to make this one to even post. This is not my main btw, but the KidStranglehold one.

Anyways thanks in advance.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Nobody: 2:41am On Mar 28, 2013
Stranglehold: https://www.nairaland.com/1113153/loyalty-relationships-black-women-too/14
^^^One of my post on my KidStranglehold account has been hidden and I can't post on this section with my KidStranglehold account. I had to make this one to even post. This is not my main btw, but the KidStranglehold one.

Anyways thanks in advance.

I still can't post on this forum with KidStranglehold account which is my main account. Can someone help me.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by odumchi: 2:48am On Mar 28, 2013
Stranglehold:

I still can't post on this forum with KidStranglehold account which is my main account. Can someone help me.

Resolved.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Nobody: 2:50am On Mar 28, 2013
odumchi:

Resolved.

Thank you. smiley
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Nobody: 6:40am On Mar 28, 2013
I can't post on this section with my KidStranglehold account again... grin

Spam bot must have banned me again.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by odumchi: 3:21pm On Mar 28, 2013
Fixed again.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by RandomAfricanAm: 9:18pm On Mar 29, 2013
Helllo,

Issue:
What are best practices for not being hit by the spambot? (post length, post frequency, etc)

Context:
I just started useing this site after lurking for a couple months. I really like the group here and decided to add to the culture section. I am contributing to the "Kongo a kingdom underrated" topic put up by kidstranglehold (see: url below)
I split my contribution up into 5 post but it only lets me post 3, removes the 4th, and bans me from the site for a day.

Summury:
I want to continue contributing but i'm afraid anything I do will result in a mysterious ban. I can't stick to the posting rules setup by the spambot if I don't know what they are. Help

https://www.nairaland.com/1235003/kongo-kingdom...a-underrated-kingdom
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by odumchi: 2:47pm On Mar 30, 2013
RandomAfricanAm: Helllo,

Issue:
What are best practices for not being hit by the spambot? (post length, post frequency, etc)

Context:
I just started useing this site after lurking for a couple months. I really like the group here and decided to add to the culture section. I am contributing to the "Kongo a kingdom underrated" topic put up by kidstranglehold (see: url below)
I split my contribution up into 5 post but it only lets me post 3, removes the 4th, and bans me from the site for a day.

Summury:
I want to continue contributing but i'm afraid anything I do will result in a mysterious ban. I can't stick to the posting rules setup by the spambot if I don't know what they are. Help

https://www.nairaland.com/1235003/kongo-kingdom...a-underrated-kingdom

The spambot usually targets members who have a history of making multiple/lengthy posts in relatively short period of time. As everything in this world, the spambot isn't perfect. The best way to avoid being targeted is to avoid copying and pasting lengthy chunks of information, and keeping a few minutes in between posts. If you are targeted, simply make a complaint here and I will unban you and reveal your hidden post(s). It's not the most efficient method, but we'll have to manage for the meantime.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 4:14pm On Mar 30, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1227076/rassemblement-des-francophones

ODUMCHI, please can you unban me
Thanks.dalu

CAMEROONPRIDE's Profile
My cameroonpride handle
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by odumchi: 4:16pm On Mar 30, 2013
Done!
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 4:16pm On Mar 30, 2013
odumchi: Done!
muchas gracias cool
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by odumchi: 4:18pm On Mar 30, 2013
Dendada. cool
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by RandomAfricanAm: 4:51am On Apr 01, 2013
odumchi:

The spambot usually targets members who have a history of making multiple/lengthy posts in relatively short period of time. As everything in this world, the spambot isn't perfect. The best way to avoid being targeted is to avoid copying and pasting lengthy chunks of information, and keeping a few minutes in between posts. If you are targeted, simply make a complaint here and I will unban you and reveal your hidden post(s). It's not the most efficient method, but we'll have to manage for the meantime.

Request: Can you please unhide my comment again.
Forum Room: It happened again in the same room as before.

Circumstance:
This time I added a fourth part of the five planned then got banned for attempting to edit a previous post right after. Basically if I add a long post and do **anything** at all right after I'm banned.

Thank you
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 6:35pm On Apr 01, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1013080/origin-bantu-peoples-eastern-nigeria/1#15033184

SIr, ODUMCHI can you please unban me? Thank you.
It's urgent dalu
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by odumchi: 4:03am On Apr 02, 2013
RandomAfricanAm:

Request: Can you please unhide my comment again.
Forum Room: It happened again in the same room as before.

Circumstance:
This time I added a fourth part of the five planned then got banned for attempting to edit a previous post right after. Basically if I add a long post and do **anything** at all right after I'm banned.

Thank you

That's quite unfortunate. Try hard to avoid lengthy posts; maybe even divide them into two.

CAMNEWTON4PRES: https://www.nairaland.com/1013080/origin-bantu-peoples-eastern-nigeria/1#15033184

SIr, ODUMCHI can you please unban me? Thank you.
It's urgent dalu

Done.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (31) (Reply)

Animals Names In Yoruba And Their English Meaning / Igbos come show your proverbs skills / African Weddings From All Over!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.