Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,729 members, 7,806,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! - Culture (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! (252577 Views)

Do You Notice This About Yorùbá People? / Having Visitors Without Prior Notice: Your View / Using The Toilet Compared To Life, Notice In An Office: Your Reaction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by lumeviewscom: 4:26am On Jan 02, 2014
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Fulaman198(m): 5:53pm On Jan 02, 2014
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 6:03pm On Jan 02, 2014
We are saying the same thing bro, our disunity doesn't mean we should not awaken the minds of our people , Arab are invaders, whether we kick them now or not ,our children must know that they are not indigenous and are not welcomed here. That's the point of the thread. Folding your arms and talking about what is wrong or bad wont change the situation either

^ please post this in the thread you just moved, im banned in the politics section. Thank you
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Fulaman198(m): 6:08pm On Jan 02, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: We are saying the same thing bro, our disunity doesn't mean we should not awaken the minds of our people , Arab are invaders, whether we kick them now or not ,our children must know that they are not indigenous and are not welcomed here. That's the point of the thread. Folding your arms and talking about what is wrong or bad wont change the situation either

^ please post this in the thread you just moved, im banned in the politics section. Thank you

OK, didn't know that. I'll speak to the mods in regards to your banning.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by onila(f): 6:49pm On Jan 02, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: We are saying the same thing bro, our disunity doesn't mean we should not awaken the minds of our people , Arab are invaders, whether we kick them now or not ,our children must know that they are not indigenous and are not welcomed here. That's the point of the thread. Folding your arms and talking about what is wrong or bad wont change the situation either

grin grin grin grin
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 3:53am On Jan 03, 2014
Fulaman198:

OK, didn't know that. I'll speak to the mods in regards to your banning.
Yeaah please do it
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 3:53am On Jan 03, 2014
onila: grin grin grin grin
what's so funny
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Fulaman198(m): 6:03am On Jan 03, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: Yeaah please do it

Please talk to OAM4J in regards to your politics ban, he said he would unban you if you behave well.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by RandomAfricanAm: 4:47am On Jan 04, 2014
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by bigfrancis21: 7:14pm On Jan 04, 2014
RandomAfricanAm: Can you unban me and unhide from...
https://www.nairaland.com/1554976/whats-literal-translation-north-south

Thanks

I didn't see any ban there.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:00pm On Jan 05, 2014
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by infonubia(m): 10:11pm On Jan 06, 2014
Mods, please check on this post for front page.

https://www.nairaland.com/1579317/nigerians-5th-sexiest-accent-world

Thanks!
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by agabaI23(m): 10:45pm On Jan 06, 2014
@ Fulaman198

Could you explain to me why this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/1583003/speak-language-here
Has no point?

Did you ask what I had in mind? Is it for you to decide if a thread has no point or is it for the forum members?
A thread that has no point dies a natural death
Which of the nairaland rules have I broken that necessitated the closure of that thread.
Could you please reopen the thread or explain to me why you think there is no point?

You probably won't appreciate the thread but someone might!!

This comes across to me as an abuse of priviledge sir/ma!!!
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Fulaman198(m): 12:19am On Jan 07, 2014
agabaI23: @ Fulaman198

Could you explain to me why this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/1583003/speak-language-here
Has no point?

Did you ask what I had in mind? Is it for you to decide if a thread has no point or is it for the forum members?
A thread that has no point dies a natural death
Which of the nairaland rules have I broken that necessitated the closure of that thread.
Could you please reopen the thread or explain to me why you think there is no point?

You probably won't appreciate the thread but someone might!!

This comes across to me as an abuse of priviledge sir/ma!!!

I have no qualms with you creating a thread that focuses on a particular language. But there are over 250 languages in Nigeria. When you create a thread, please have everyone in mind.

So if you want to create a 'Yoruba' speaking thread, an 'Igbo' speaking thread, a ' Hausa' speaking thread, and so on, please create separate topics for each one so that the thread is polished and organised. If I am not making sense, please feel free to prompt me me for more elaborate details.

1 Like

Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by agabaI23(m): 4:28am On Jan 07, 2014
We already have those monolauguage threads. BTW You didn't answer any of the questions I asked you. It is Not about you. It is about the rules. Which of the nairaland rules have I broken? What do You mean by polished and organised? Have You heard about offtopic threads. Abeg reopen that thread. If you don't understand the concept, ask for explanation. Thats What a good leader does.
Fulaman198:

I have no qualms with you creating a thread that focuses on a particular language. But there are over 250 languages in Nigeria. When you create a thread, please have everyone in mind.

So if you want to create a 'Yoruba' speaking thread, an 'Igbo' speaking thread, a ' Hausa' speaking thread, and so on, please create separate topics for each one so that the thread is polished and organised. If I am not making sense, please feel free to prompt me me for more elaborate details.

1 Like

Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Fulaman198(m): 5:29am On Jan 08, 2014
agabaI23: We already have those monolauguage threads. BTW You didn't answer any of the questions I asked you. It is Not about you. It is about the rules. Which of the nairaland rules have I broken? What do You mean by polished and organised? Have You heard about offtopic threads. Abeg reopen that thread. If you don't understand the concept, ask for explanation. Thats What a good leader does.

Your thread has been reopened.

What I mean by polished and organised is that typically speaking a thread should not have mixed mumbo jumbo. It may have only two or three ethnic groups contributing, that's why I don't see the point in it.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by anonymous6(f): 2:59pm On Jul 09, 2014
Fulaman198:

It has ethnic/tribal intonations

Hi Fulaman, there is this tribe that is insulting Yoruba's left and right, even some of the things mentioned about yoruba's are lies. It has already turned to a tribal thread, I think the thread should be closed or some of the comments minimized from Tony Christopher & Ybutterfly, both are crazy and start trouble:
https://www.nairaland.com/1803477/which-most-courteous-friendly-aggressive
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Fulaman198(m): 3:05pm On Jul 09, 2014
anonymous6:

Hi Fulaman, there is this tribe that is insulting Yoruba's left and right, even some of the things mentioned about yoruba's are lies. It has already turned to a tribal thread, I think the thread should be closed or some of the comments minimized from Tony Christopher & Ybutterfly, both are crazy and start trouble:
https://www.nairaland.com/1803477/which-most-courteous-friendly-aggressive

It has been taken care of thank you
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by remarkD(m): 4:50am On Jul 25, 2014
hey Mr. moderator:

Cc: Oga Seun, To Whom it may Concern

Do you know why I can post on some boards and not others?

I want to become an active poster but its weird when I log in some times and it still tells me "Welcome, Guest"... "Guest kwa? after I put in my login username and password... ?

Any feedback will be appreciated.

Regards,

-Remark D
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by bigfrancis21: 7:41am On Jul 25, 2014
remarkD: hey Mr. moderator:

Cc: Oga Seun, To Whom it may Concern

Do you know why I can post on some boards and not others?

I want to become an active poster but its weird when I log in some times and it still tells me "Welcome, Guest"... "Guest kwa? after I put in my login username and password... ?

Any feedback will be appreciated.

Regards,

-Remark D

Hello RemarkD,

The nairaland forum is still recovering from the effects of the huge data loss it encountered last month. Do bear with us for any inconveniences experienced.

First off, I'd like to know - which boards can you post on and which boards can you not?
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 06, 2014
Apparently, none of the mods have been here today.... Or perhaps, they've given up on the madness in here, too.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by bigfrancis21: 7:21am On Aug 07, 2014
Radoillo: Apparently, none of the mods have been here today.... Or perhaps, they've given up on the madness in here, too.

Busy schedules make us at times respond late. My brother, Fulaman gets busy with his work schedule, Odumchi and I get busy with demanding US school work. We try our best to always respond as quickly as possible, while making out time from our hectic schedules.

We'll always continue to be at your service. Always feel free to notify us via email or the report button of inappropriate posts, threads or comments just in case we missed them. We'll respond accordingly.

Have a great day. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:53am On Aug 07, 2014
Plz how did the christian bigot bigfrancis21 become a MoD of Culture Section?

Are you the one who put that topic The Gods must be crazy on FP to insult our Traditional Religions?
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by bigfrancis21: 6:03pm On Aug 07, 2014
PAGAN9JA: Plz how did the christian bigot bigfrancis21 become a MoD of Culture Section?

Are you the one who put that topic The Gods must be crazy on FP to insult our Traditional Religions?

LOL. On the contrary, sir, it was not me. I'm not even aware of the thread to begin with. Moreover, I hardly meddle into religious affairs. smiley

1 Like

Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:41am On Aug 08, 2014
hmm whoever it was, be careful.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Fulaman198(m): 7:47am On Aug 08, 2014
PAGAN9JA: hmm whoever it was, be careful.

You are referring to another Francis, not BigFrancis21. BigFrancis is older than theFrancis you are talking about. The other Francis na pikin only 17 years old.

1 Like

Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:16pm On Aug 08, 2014
Fulaman198:

You are referring to another Francis, not BigFrancis21. BigFrancis is older than theFrancis you are talking about. The other Francis na pikin only 17 years old.

lol you mean Francis Tony. tongue

That kid has changed. He is not fanatic anymore.

The Religion Section has made him lose faith in xtianity.

1 Like

Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 08, 2014
Like seriously? Me? Christian bigot? LOL! Smh
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:28pm On Aug 08, 2014
FrancisTony: Like seriously? Me? Christian bigot? LOL! Smh

I didnt refer to you this time btw.

1 Like

Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 08, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

lol you mean Francis Tony. tongue

That kid has changed. He is not fanatic anymore.

[s]The Religion Section has made him lose faith in xtianity.[/s]

Rule8- Don't post false information on Nairaland. tongue

@Cancelled, you are wrong.
@bolded, you are right.

Not being frequent on Religion section doesn't mean I've lost my faith. It means, religion argument bullsshit doesn't worth it.

I prefer it face to face or neither. smiley
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 08, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

I didnt refer to you this time btw.

Okay

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (31) (Reply)

Animals Names In Yoruba And Their English Meaning / Igbos come show your proverbs skills / African Weddings From All Over!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.