Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! - Culture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! (252638 Views)

Do You Notice This About Yorùbá People? / Having Visitors Without Prior Notice: Your View / Using The Toilet Compared To Life, Notice In An Office: Your Reaction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by PhysicsMHD(m): 1:52am On Jul 24, 2012
Hey Odumchi, a post of mine got hidden and I can't post anywhere on nairaland under 'PhysicsQED'.

How do I get unbanned?
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Nobody: 2:14am On Jul 24, 2012
If odumchi is the mod you want, he's the mod you'll get. wait patiently! smiley
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by odumchi: 2:16am On Jul 24, 2012
PhysicsMHD: Hey Odumchi, a post of mine got hidden and I can't post anywhere on nairaland under 'PhysicsQED'.

How do I get unbanned?

Sorry for the inconvenience. I've revealed your post and you will be unbanned in approximately half an hour.

I apologize once again.

michelin89: If odumchi is the mod you want, he's the mod you'll get. wait patiently! smiley

Lol cheesy
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by PhysicsQED(m): 3:13am On Jul 24, 2012
odumchi:

Sorry for the inconvenience. I've revealed your post and you will be unbanned in approximately half an hour.

I apologize once again.

Thanks for the unban.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 24, 2012
_
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by odumchi: 5:17pm On Jul 24, 2012
PhysicsQED:

Thanks for the unban.

No prob.

KingMichael: Why are my post being hidden on my KingMichael777 account? I can sign in and it does not say I have not been banned. But I can enter the forums like this one. This all happened after my little argument with MsDarkSkin on the "Beauty of Afro Caribbean women" thread.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

You didn't do anything wrong. You were just banned by the spambot which misinterpreted your post as spam. I've revealed your post and you've been unbanned.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 24, 2012
odumchi:

I apologize for the inconvenience.

You didn't do anything wrong. You were just banned by the spambot which misinterpreted your post as spam. I've revealed your post and you've been unbanned.

Thanks. I appreciate the help.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by MrsChima(f): 5:09pm On Jul 25, 2012
Mods...

the thread African American culture started off a simple thread where opinions clashed apparently some feelings got hurt and lies going around about nekid pictures posted offline...what does it have to do with NL
Thats why u have drama because of some shit offline.....it didnt have to ruin the thread cos people dont like each other.

1 Like

Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 25, 2012
I'm trying to delete my pictures from a thread but I can't do that because thread has been locked.

This is the thread: https://www.nairaland.com/992028/african-american-culture/24
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by odumchi: 5:22pm On Jul 25, 2012
shymmex: I'm trying to delete my pictures from a thread but I can't do that because thread has been locked.

This is the thread: https://www.nairaland.com/992028/african-american-culture/24

Mrs.Chima:
Mods...

the thread African American culture started off a simple thread where opinions clashed apparently some feelings got hurt and lies going around about nekid pictures posted offline...what does it have to do with NL
Thats why u have drama because of some shit offline.....it didnt have to ruin the thread cos people dont like each other.

Thanks for pointing this out.

I'm currently reading that thread and after it has been cleaned, it will be re-opened.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 25, 2012
Odumchi I've sent you a message. Read and reply! smiley
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by odumchi: 10:39pm On Jul 25, 2012
michelin89: Odumchi I've sent you a message. Read and reply! smiley

Sorry didn't get it. Could you resend?

Thanks cheesy
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 25, 2012
Gosh! i think i must verify my new email first. i'll re-send it tomorrow.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by odumchi: 5:59pm On Jul 26, 2012
Okay.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by anonymous6(f): 8:37pm On Jul 27, 2012
can you unhidden my post on page 1 of this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/844873/beauty-extremely-dark-skinned-black/1 , thank you
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 27, 2012
++
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by odumchi: 9:56pm On Jul 27, 2012
anonymous6: can you unhidden my post on page 1 of this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/844873/beauty-extremely-dark-skinned-black/1 , thank you

I didn't see any hidden post there.

KingMichael: A spam bot has banned my KingMichael777 account again, but this time on the Beauty of Dominican women thread.
Here is link:
https://www.nairaland.com/990464/beauty-afro-dominican-women/1

My post is hidden at the very bottom on page 2.

My apologies. Your post has been revealed and you'll be unbanned shortly.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by anonymous6(f): 10:28pm On Jul 27, 2012
odumchi:

after the joelle kayembe post
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by odumchi: 1:21am On Jul 28, 2012
anonymous6:

after the joelle kayembe post

Sorry! Fixed!
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Nobody: 2:55am On Jul 28, 2012
odumchi:

Thanks.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 29, 2012
O
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by odumchi: 1:30am On Jul 30, 2012
KingMichael: My KingMichael777 account has been abnmed again. My post is hidden on this thread on page 13, all the way at the bottom.
https://www.nairaland.com/1003243/african-american-men-hottest-men/13

I've revealed the post and you've been unbanned.

May I suggest taking a bit longer for your lengthier posts so that the spambot will not treat it as spam?
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Nobody: 2:52am On Jul 30, 2012
On the animal thread, spambot keeps getting my pictures. It's hidden
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by odumchi: 3:36am On Jul 30, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
On the animal thread, spambot keeps getting my pictures. It's hidden

People have been complaining about their pictures failing to show lately, but the issue isn't due to the spambot.

You can make them show by simply re-attaching them to the posts.

Sorry for the inconvenience!
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Nobody: 4:25am On Jul 30, 2012
^^^ They were hidden and I was banned.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by odumchi: 7:19pm On Jul 30, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
^^^ They were hidden and I was banned.

I didn't see any hidden posts on that thread, however I did see that some of your posts were hidden on another thread (https://www.nairaland.com/1003243/african-american-men-hottest-men/15#11615677) and I've revealed them.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by odumchi: 7:21pm On Jul 30, 2012
Psssst... Michelin, could you resend that email? Thanks.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 30, 2012
I have taken care of the problem. I'll send you a mail later!
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by rgp922: 3:08am On Aug 01, 2012
Why do you keep banning me??!!! This is the third times today! and please, stop hiding my post omg this is getting on my nervs

/RAGE!!!!
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by odumchi: 6:07am On Aug 01, 2012
rgp922: Why do you keep banning me??!!! This is the third times today! and please, stop hiding my post omg this is getting on my nervs

/RAGE!!!!

You were banned by the spambot which confused your post as spam.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 05, 2012
)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (31) (Reply)

Animals Names In Yoruba And Their English Meaning / Igbos come show your proverbs skills / African Weddings From All Over!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.