Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

I've Been Unable Collect My Original WAEC Result After 4 Years, advice needed - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I've Been Unable Collect My Original WAEC Result After 4 Years, advice needed (1212 Views)

Nigerian Man Graduates From A US University With 2 Degrees In 4 Years. Photos / Original Waec Timetable For 2017/2018 / Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Been Unable Collect My Original WAEC Result After 4 Years, advice needed by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 17, 2015
Hi most informed Nlanders , I graduated from my secondary school in 2011 but I've been unable to get my original WAEC result from them, I've been trying to get it through the school but they are reluctant about getting the originals because only two persons passed, is there any other means to get the certificate? your contributions are most welcome..
Re: I've Been Unable Collect My Original WAEC Result After 4 Years, advice needed by kestolove95(m): 7:38pm On May 17, 2015
Go to dia office(waec) but make sure u gat ur exam number
Re: I've Been Unable Collect My Original WAEC Result After 4 Years, advice needed by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 17, 2015
Hmm, r u d only one affected? And it sounds to me like a weac gce than d normal school waec.
Bsds, d reason uve stated dat they gave doesn't seem reason enough to me
Re: I've Been Unable Collect My Original WAEC Result After 4 Years, advice needed by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 17, 2015
kestolove95:
Go to dia office(waec) but make sure u gat ur exam number
OK thanks, ill try and do that when I'm chanced.
Re: I've Been Unable Collect My Original WAEC Result After 4 Years, advice needed by Folksyharry(m): 8:35pm On May 17, 2015
whether it's GCE or not go to their office with your Exam number and they will either give it to you or you will asked to come with your principal to collect it. some monetary stuff may be involved though.
Re: I've Been Unable Collect My Original WAEC Result After 4 Years, advice needed by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 17, 2015
qbd2:
Hmm, r u d only one affected? And it sounds to me like a weac gce than d normal school waec.
Bsds, d reason uve stated dat they gave doesn't seem reason enough to me
that's the only logic reason that I can guess, no one else would pay for the results except the both of us and that means they'll run at a loss since they would have paid quite a lot to get them from the ministry.
Re: I've Been Unable Collect My Original WAEC Result After 4 Years, advice needed by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 04, 2015
You see what happens when you get a certificate using expo?

(1) (Reply)

100 % Free Cbt Practice Question / Final Year Bsc/hnd/ond And Msc Project Topics And Materials In Msc/mba/pgd / Ready Made Accommodation For Unilorin 2nd Batch Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.