Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife (43900 Views)

Mediatakeout Wrote This About Oshiomhole & His Wife / Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch / Five Things You Should Know About Oshiomhole’s New Bride “lara Fortes” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by Aminat508(f): 11:06pm On May 17, 2015
As soon as Governor Adams Oshiomhole stepped out with his wife, the social media was awash with all kind of rumours, most of which turned out to be completely false.

As is the practice, most online website pounced on this untrue information and peddled it in a bid to break the news. But following their wedding on Saturday, Oshiomhole cleared the air on a few things.

It was widely rummored that she is from the Philippines, Ethiopia or Holland but all three turned out to be false. According to her husband, she is from Cape Verde.

“I have seen a lot of publications, some saying that she is Philippine, Dutch and several others, but she is from Cape Verde. And that is part of West Africa. And I hope that will rest the debate of where she is from,” he said regarding her nationality.

But Oshiomhole was not done clearing the air on his wife. Today, at a thanksgiving service held at the Immaculate Conception Cathedral, Auchi he said: “When I read newspaper stories and they say that Comrade has married a ‘top model’ I’m like maybe it’s another person.

“The lady that God has directed to my path and heart to marry is not and was not a model. Of course, she looks beautiful and I understand that is why people assume that this kind of a lady must be a model but of course, she is a model in my heart and we hope and pray that we will be models in the heart of our God and I think that is the most important thing,” he said.

Thirdly, her name been widely spelt as Lara but again that also is not correct. Her name is Iara and not Lara. It starts with an I.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/05/17/3-things-nigerians-got-wrong-about-oshiomholes-wife/

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by majalisa(m): 11:15pm On May 17, 2015
Unlike poles attract walahi

123 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by LORDDICE(m): 11:15pm On May 17, 2015
Chai! I swear dis 2 pple no rym!! Dia marrage is not ‘christain like‘ chaii c light and darkness walkin 2geda

*looks around 2 c if any1 is aroud**

**relieved dat no1 sawme postin, sneaks out of thread**

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 17, 2015
Good Job

1 Like

Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by okooloyun1(m): 11:40pm On May 17, 2015
Mod pls let baba Osho and his wife rest on NL front page, na only them go first get married.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by Oildichotomy(m): 11:41pm On May 17, 2015
It seems this Osho man is enjoying the popularity.

But truth be told, This girl physical beauty should intimidate Oshiomhole, or should Oshiomhole's money and long thing intimidate the girl's beauty?

Which comes first? Hmmm.. Either way!
They are married and that's what counts!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 17, 2015
n

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:41pm On May 17, 2015
*Yawns*

OK ooooooo.....

Ayaff hear.

3 Likes

Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by lilcashking(m): 11:41pm On May 17, 2015
If my Mum sell Palm oil and my Dad Sell Gas and i told a lady that my family are Into oil and Gas Business Did i Ile...

91 Likes 11 Shares

Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by bloglover(m): 11:42pm On May 17, 2015
mmmh...Old man, Small gehl, my question still remains wetin attract this small gehl to this old man apart 4RM money of course!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by DickDastardly(m): 11:43pm On May 17, 2015
grin
Ogun weds Longerthroat

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by Gidobaba(m): 11:43pm On May 17, 2015
Heheheheh

And I don make mouth wella for here. As if I go d wedding sef
Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by ionsman: 11:43pm On May 17, 2015
Oshiomhole better Bleep that woman well now because very soon you wont have strength again o

7 Likes

Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 17, 2015
She doesn't even look Ethiopian. Smh for you all

5 Likes

Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by joelenesleek(f): 11:43pm On May 17, 2015
As long as they make good use of the Attraction. People calling her Gold digger, how easy is it to fine gold much more digging it.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by Ramanto(m): 11:44pm On May 17, 2015
The woman is too beautiful for her own good! Her type is rare
Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by Aminat508(f): 11:44pm On May 17, 2015
juniormusa:
Guys vote for Tohpahz

She's very intelligent and beautiful!
kinni se kosi nkan?

Read my signature
Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by artade: 11:44pm On May 17, 2015
Abeg make una free this damsel o. She's physically beautiful; she needs REAL money for maintenance. Osho Baba is financially handsome; he has the money to maintain her. My people, that's compatibility gare grin grin grin End of Story.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by slys(m): 11:44pm On May 17, 2015
Money get strength ooooo... I just dey imagine wetin go force this lady marry osho if money no dey... maybe we dey reason same way..... e be like say na only heaven money no fit take person go

2 Likes

Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by kings09(m): 11:45pm On May 17, 2015
What is wrong with ppl over Osho's wedding...for crying out loud, mind ur biz n leave d man n his wife alone.

3 Likes

Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by abbeyoye2001(m): 11:45pm On May 17, 2015
Yimu
Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 17, 2015
[size=25pt]After seeing that pic and you still do not believe in miracles, then in ejan la’s voice YOU ARE STILL ON A LONG THING[/size]

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by aaidel(m): 11:45pm On May 17, 2015
LORDDICE:
Chai! I swear dis 2 pple no rym!! Dia marrage is not ‘christain like‘ chaii c light and darkness walkin 2geda

*looks around 2 c if any1 is aroud**

oya as you dark so begin go find your light smh nonsense

**relieved dat no1 sawme postin, sneaks out of thread**
Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by masqot(m): 11:45pm On May 17, 2015
I don hear. I smell incompatibility
Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by steppin: 11:45pm On May 17, 2015
Just another sucker!
Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by juniormusa(m): 11:46pm On May 17, 2015
Aminat508:
kinni se kosi nkan?

Read my signature
Lolzz Amina cool down ko for second position..
Eh Hajiya cool
Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by Venice789: 11:46pm On May 17, 2015
we gat u
Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by stephenqueen: 11:46pm On May 17, 2015
Osho baba carry on with your wife,make haters dey hate...Make those broke niccurs go hustle if dem too wan beta babe grin grin.Osho baba go find confirm jedi alaburo,ogidiga and milk olope,olomo,oshomo,opa eyin,and ale make u dey give dis your wife correct lashing cheesy cheesy

Sango olukoso and ogun lakaye dey studio dey remix the thunder wey go anybody wey dey hate this lovely couple angry angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by lonelydora: 11:47pm On May 17, 2015
So its I and not L. Okay...... continue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 17, 2015
majalisa:
Unlike poles attract walahi
Like poles repel hmmn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OsunReRun: Deji Adeyanju, Accuses PDP Of Abandoning Davido & His Uncle / Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu / Okezie Ikpeazu Tests Positive For Coronavirus, Hands Over To Deputy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.