Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,029 members, 7,803,462 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

The Cause Of Problems In Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Cause Of Problems In Relationships (2153 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cause Of Problems In Relationships by mizkeleke(f): 11:33pm On May 17, 2015
Men mostly are never satisfied. They like combos a lot.....
Saw this and its so true..Lol

Re: The Cause Of Problems In Relationships by Cutehector(m): 11:42pm On May 17, 2015
Variety is d spice of life
Re: The Cause Of Problems In Relationships by DickDastardly(m): 11:45pm On May 17, 2015
Not me
Re: The Cause Of Problems In Relationships by sinaj(f): 11:51pm On May 17, 2015
Cutehector:
Variety is d spice of life
pastor even you tongue
Re: The Cause Of Problems In Relationships by kinglekan: 12:04am On May 18, 2015
Yes ooo, Fruit juice and Fruit salad. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Cause Of Problems In Relationships by mizkeleke(f): 12:14am On May 18, 2015
You see....SMH
Re: The Cause Of Problems In Relationships by mizkeleke(f): 12:14am On May 18, 2015
DickDastardly:
Not me
If I hear undecided
Re: The Cause Of Problems In Relationships by OmaBliss: 12:15am On May 18, 2015
kinglekan:
Yes ooo, Fruit juice and Fruit salad. cheesy

U need Jesus.. cool

2 Likes

Re: The Cause Of Problems In Relationships by OmaBliss: 12:16am On May 18, 2015
DickDastardly:
Not me
Smh 4 u! undecided
Re: The Cause Of Problems In Relationships by kinglekan: 12:32am On May 18, 2015
OmaBliss:
U need Jesus.. cool
*covers face*
Babe so u are still here? cheesy
Re: The Cause Of Problems In Relationships by OmaBliss: 12:35am On May 18, 2015
kinglekan:

*covers face*

Babe so u are still here? cheesy
Yes, u dey pursue me?
Re: The Cause Of Problems In Relationships by kinglekan: 12:38am On May 18, 2015
OmaBliss:
Yes, u dey pursue me?
Not at all dear smiley
Re: The Cause Of Problems In Relationships by mizkeleke(f): 12:42am On May 18, 2015
Hmmmm OmaBliss n kinglekan......
I comment my reserve grin
Re: The Cause Of Problems In Relationships by Nobody: 12:46am On May 18, 2015
Where are the facts? As supposedly educated persons, should we ever jump to such conclusions?

Okay, my PA just whispered in my ear that this is only an internet forum; not a business one.

Me: "So how the fvck did I get here?!!!"

PA: "You registered, logged-in and posted all by yourself, Sir."

Me: "And you couldn't stop me?!!!"

PA:"I...I wasn't...."

Me: "Shut it you incompetent fool!"

Me: "You're paid to assist me in everything I do. If I take a _shit, it's your job to tell me what colour it is. You're fired!!!"

grin

1 Like

Re: The Cause Of Problems In Relationships by kinglekan: 5:07am On May 18, 2015
mizkeleke:
lipsrsealed grin
Re: The Cause Of Problems In Relationships by stag: 5:30am On May 18, 2015
RickRichards:
Where are the facts? As supposedly educated persons, should we ever jump to such conclusions?

Okay, my PA just whispered in my ear that this is only an internet forum; not a business one.

Me: "So how the fvck did I get here?!!!"

PA: "You registered, logged-in and posted all by yourself, Sir."

Me: "And you couldn't stop me?!!!"

PA:"I...I wasn't...."

Me: "Shut it you incompetent fool!"

Me: "You're paid to assist me in everything I do. If I take a _shit, it's your job to tell me what colour it is. You're fired!!!"

grin

I don't knw why this got me laughing grin

1 Like

Re: The Cause Of Problems In Relationships by Nobody: 5:36am On May 18, 2015
Lol @ Op yup ur right.. Variety they love it
Re: The Cause Of Problems In Relationships by Cutehector(m): 5:47am On May 18, 2015
sinaj:

pastor even you tongue
lol am naughty
Re: The Cause Of Problems In Relationships by Nobody: 5:49am On May 18, 2015
Long throat, but they want women to eat only banana. some have tiny ones for that matter

1 Like

Re: The Cause Of Problems In Relationships by Youngpo413: 6:03am On May 18, 2015
oyin17:
Long throat, but they want women to eat only banana. some have tiny ones for that matter
Ladies wants fruit salad too,but they are good at pretending to love only banana.
Re: The Cause Of Problems In Relationships by Nobody: 6:09am On May 18, 2015
Youngpo413:
Ladies wants fruit salad too,but they are good at pretending to love only banana.

I disagree no lady in her right senses want fruit salad, for me I like cucumber banana is not strong or big enough.
Re: The Cause Of Problems In Relationships by Youngpo413: 6:15am On May 18, 2015
oyin17:

I disagree no lady in her right senses want fruit salad, for me I like cucumber banana is not strong or big enough.
THOT as much
Re: The Cause Of Problems In Relationships by Nobody: 6:16am On May 18, 2015
Youngpo413:
THOT as much

See your mouth!
Re: The Cause Of Problems In Relationships by mizkeleke(f): 7:52am On May 18, 2015
Re: The Cause Of Problems In Relationships by iamodenigbo1(m): 7:53am On May 18, 2015
not me,I love my Apple,one Apple a day keeps the doctor away
Re: The Cause Of Problems In Relationships by mizkeleke(f): 7:54am On May 18, 2015
oyin17:
Hehehe this got me laffing.
The annoying thing is that they feel fruit salad is their right.....Jeeez undecided

1 Like

Re: The Cause Of Problems In Relationships by mizkeleke(f): 7:55am On May 18, 2015
iamodenigbo1:
not me,I love my Apple,one Apple a day keeps the doctor away
Lolsss that's good grin
Re: The Cause Of Problems In Relationships by mizkeleke(f): 7:57am On May 18, 2015
oyin17:

Cucumber.....Hian.....This babe like strong things o grin
Re: The Cause Of Problems In Relationships by iamodenigbo1(m): 7:57am On May 18, 2015
mizkeleke:
Lolsss that's good grin
true my babe is a nairalander she can testify

1 Like

Re: The Cause Of Problems In Relationships by OmaBliss: 8:20am On May 18, 2015
mizkeleke:
Re: The Cause Of Problems In Relationships by Nobody: 8:34am On May 18, 2015
mizkeleke:

Hehehe this got me laffing.
The annoying thing is that they feel fruit salad is their right.....Jeeez undecided

Don't mind them, them never see anything
Re: The Cause Of Problems In Relationships by tosyne2much(m): 9:00am On May 18, 2015
Thank God I'm not among

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Father Said I Will Not Marry Her (albino) / TRAGIC!! DELSU Female Student Commits Suicide After She Was Jilted By Lover. / A Joint For Guys That Prefer Olosho!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.