Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,672 members, 7,801,938 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Access Bank Acceptance & Rejection Mails - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Acceptance & Rejection Mails (29742 Views)

Access Bank Plc Inbetweeners Programme 2015 / Interview Not Successful? How To Deal With Rejection When Applying For A Job / Access Bank Hiring - Bsc+ Msc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank Acceptance & Rejection Mails by temb: 7:18am On May 18, 2015
I created this thread for people who have successfully applied for the Access bank 10 minutes recruitment and have already gotten a response from them. Let's see what we have in common that made them decide those that got regret/invite letters

As for me I had a 2.2 and I'm 25yrs, but I got a regret mail on friday
Re: Access Bank Acceptance & Rejection Mails by abeyluve: 7:36am On May 18, 2015
temb:
As for me I had a 2.2 and I'm 25yrs, but I got a regret mail on friday
When did u apply?
Re: Access Bank Acceptance & Rejection Mails by amadex(m): 7:46am On May 18, 2015
Had 2:1 26yrs... Got a regret mail also
Re: Access Bank Acceptance & Rejection Mails by Emeralddd(f): 8:03am On May 18, 2015
I am yet to apply,but for those that have,i think while stating Graduation grade,u should also state Your course of study.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Acceptance & Rejection Mails by GenerousLord: 8:59am On May 18, 2015
All things do not matter save for the age criterion which is 24 years & below.
Re: Access Bank Acceptance & Rejection Mails by Lobolintin(m): 9:12am On May 18, 2015
Post the message you got here please ....thanks
Re: Access Bank Acceptance & Rejection Mails by Lobolintin(m): 9:13am On May 18, 2015
Post the message that was sent to you please
Re: Access Bank Acceptance & Rejection Mails by alaricsaltzman: 9:19am On May 18, 2015
patiently waiting for someone below 24 with 2'2 and a success mail... cool

5 Likes

Re: Access Bank Acceptance & Rejection Mails by Valendo: 9:22am On May 18, 2015
Guys pls ow did you managed to upload ur cv. Mine keeps saying error and I got the format right
Re: Access Bank Acceptance & Rejection Mails by Lobolintin(m): 9:22am On May 18, 2015
Hello......

They declined me due to am more than 24
Re: Access Bank Acceptance & Rejection Mails by Lobolintin(m): 9:22am On May 18, 2015
Valendo:
Guys pls ow did you managed to upload ur cv. Mine keeps saying error and I got the format right

Use system
Re: Access Bank Acceptance & Rejection Mails by vybrant(m): 9:38am On May 18, 2015
Below 24... 2_1, got an acceptance mail

Who knows d nature of there tests please?
Re: Access Bank Acceptance & Rejection Mails by Utchgirl(f): 9:50am On May 18, 2015
vybrant:
Below 24... 2_1, got an acceptance mail
Who knows d nature of there tests please?

plz can we see wht they sent u?

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Acceptance & Rejection Mails by matilda02(f): 9:54am On May 18, 2015
Succes mail looks lyk dis.. Dear ******,

Thank you for your interest in Access Bank.

We have reviewed your resume and are pleased to inform you that your application was successful.

Please prepare for an aptitude test for which you will be contacted within 4 weeks.

Best Regards

The Access Bank Recruitment Team

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Acceptance & Rejection Mails by wolewolsz(m): 9:54am On May 18, 2015
A friend who is 22 with 2.2 applied and got a regret mail.
And a friend who applied under 24 as well with 2.1 got a success mail.
hope this helps.

the two criterias dey r using is Age and Class of degree from my observation

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Access Bank Acceptance & Rejection Mails by vybrant(m): 10:26am On May 18, 2015
Utchgirl:

plz can we see wht they sent u?

Dear UTCHGIRL grin

We have reviewed your resume and are pleased to inform you that your application was successful.

Please prepare for an aptitude test for which you will be contacted within 4 weeks.

Best Regards

Re: Access Bank Acceptance & Rejection Mails by zizytd(m): 10:36am On May 18, 2015
got a success mail, will be 25 by june, and i made 2.1

3 Likes

Re: Access Bank Acceptance & Rejection Mails by Heedahyat(f): 12:44pm On May 18, 2015
Pls who knows what the test format is like?
Re: Access Bank Acceptance & Rejection Mails by Utchgirl(f): 2:18pm On May 18, 2015
vybrant:

Dear UTCHGIRL grin

Best Regards

10x 4 ur reply

Did u apply tru d back or main door link?

Sorry 4 being curious

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Access Bank Acceptance & Rejection Mails by BossladySophie: 2:28pm On May 18, 2015
I got a success mail. I'm 23, 2.2 with an MSc

9 Likes

Re: Access Bank Acceptance & Rejection Mails by vybrant(m): 2:31pm On May 18, 2015
Utchgirl:

10x 4 ur reply

Did u apply tru d back or main door link?

Sorry 4 being curious

I don't understand the main/back door link stuff.
but i applied through the accessbankplc.com.........url but was redirected to one acceleratetv.com......url
Thats how i was able to complete my application.
i also received a confirmatory mail after registration
Re: Access Bank Acceptance & Rejection Mails by Utchgirl(f): 2:37pm On May 18, 2015
wolewolsz:
A friend who is 22 with 2.2 applied and got a regret mail.
And a friend who applied under 24 as well with 2.1 got a success mail.
hope this helps.

the two criterias dey r using is Age and Class of degree from my observation

plz do u knw if they r accepting HND holders?
Re: Access Bank Acceptance & Rejection Mails by Utchgirl(f): 2:45pm On May 18, 2015
vybrant:

I don't understand the main/back door link stuff.
but i applied through the accessbankplc.com.........url but was redirected to one acceleratetv.com......url
Thats how i was able to complete my application.
i also received a confirmatory mail after registration

U applied tru d main door link ( ie u applied tru dia 10mins portal 10am - 10 ;10am)

10x

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Acceptance & Rejection Mails by wolewolsz(m): 2:45pm On May 18, 2015
Utchgirl:

plz do u knw if they r accepting HND holders?
That i cant say.
Re: Access Bank Acceptance & Rejection Mails by vybrant(m): 2:48pm On May 18, 2015
Utchgirl:

U applied tru d main door link ( ie u applied tru dia 10mins portal 10am - 10 ;10am)

10x

UWC
Re: Access Bank Acceptance & Rejection Mails by Utchgirl(f): 2:57pm On May 18, 2015
wolewolsz:
That i cant say.
kk
10x

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Acceptance & Rejection Mails by MzLaurel(f): 5:20pm On May 18, 2015
alaricsaltzman:
patiently waiting for someone below 24 with 2'2 and a success mail... cool

Hello.. grin

Pls read my signature and help me pls. cry
Re: Access Bank Acceptance & Rejection Mails by Valendo: 5:21pm On May 18, 2015
Guys pls. Ow long did it take you to get a response from them s in success or regret mail.
Re: Access Bank Acceptance & Rejection Mails by eagleeye44: 6:43pm On May 18, 2015
If you do not have atleast a 2.1 irrespective of your course of study, you would get a regret mail so also if your above 24 (i.e by the time of applying) you would equally be rejected. These two are the major criterion. However if you have a master's degree the age limit for the Executive Trainee Grade is 26. I hope this clears the air on rejection

Congrats to those who got their success mail. Work hard in the test. Access Bank has one of the best salary package for an ET about 3.6p.a.

All the best cool

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Acceptance & Rejection Mails by GenerousLord: 8:11pm On May 18, 2015
eagleeye44:
If you do not have atleast a 2.1 irrespective of your course of study, you would get a regret mail so also if your above 24 (i.e by the time of applying) you would equally be rejected. These two are the major criterion. However if you have a master's degree the age limit for the Executive Trainee Grade is 26. I hope this clears the air on rejection

Congrats to those who got their success mail. Work hard in the test. Access Bank has one of the best salary package for an ET about 3.6p.a.

All the best cool
And they also request from successful applicants 6 people to open an account with them, each opening an account with at least 500k, right? And the 2 years bond thingy I guess?

Now, this is scary.

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Acceptance & Rejection Mails by Engrpj(m): 11:55pm On May 18, 2015
BossladySophie:
I got a success mail. I'm 23, 2.2 with an MSc

How possible is dis? 23 yrs with MSc ??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Acceptance & Rejection Mails by prudie17: 1:29am On May 19, 2015
@Engrpj its very possible cos am 23 and with my ongoing masters degree prog..... cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job Through OLX? / WAEC Invites Applicants For Aptitude Test. / 2020 Matrix Energy Group Graduate Trainee Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.