Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers (33199 Views)

Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun / Aregbesola Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by Chiaka(f): 2:34pm On May 18, 2015
dBard:

Question to him would have been when last the much touted teachers were paid their salary
I guess it's good management to have so many uncompleted projects, or to employ staffs that the state cannot cater for.

Meet an Akwa Ibom c/s, and you'll probably only hear good concerning Akpabio, over here, what you'll get is mostly hate cos of his policies.
The proof of a cook is in the compliments of the customers.

True talk!!
Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 18, 2015
Eruditor:

I didn't know Troglodytes like this poster above could make posts on NL.

Interesting.

Took you time to look for that word in the dictionary, right?

Illiterate!!
Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by IVORY2009(m): 2:42pm On May 18, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, so again in ur daft state, 5 LGAs equals 5 polling booths right? U are just so pathetic. Again I state that amaechi was not going from one booth to the other. He knows it. If Gej should, what law would he have broken?
Are u aware that it was when the gubernatorial election started that the fool flew in to bayelsa? What law did he break as a security officer himself?

You are too quick to insult everyone dat debates with you, mostly wen u have nothing in defense.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by Forwetinnah: 2:43pm On May 18, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, and who and what is an AIG? Demdem with just a stroke of the pen can buy him and his household. Am sure no one in ur lineage can ever get to that stage.
Buhari will be his c in c. He will need officers he trusts and if mbu doesn't fit into such, it's no brainer, he is going. Fool, this has nothing to do with Nigeria problems. Afterall Jonah-daft also sacked officers at will. How dare u question buhari's decision if he thinks it's the best.

Imagine the nonentity claiming to do what with the stroke of which pen?? Haa!! The skunks in Nigeria coming on NL to feel important. ...your comments alone is enough to let anyone know how worthless you are. Ogbeni, simeyin joor. Olodo rabaraba, polluting this place with concocted falsehood

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by Forwetinnah: 2:47pm On May 18, 2015
IVORY2009:

You are too quick to insult everyone dat debates with you, mostly wen u have nothing in defense.

That's all his dense brain can come up with...you can never find any intelligent discourse of Demdem with anyone on NL. The minute he's boxed into a corner, he starts spewing insults like the deranged animal that he is...im very sure he's a psychiatric ward patient messing around with official computers in a hospital grin

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by Forwetinnah: 2:52pm On May 18, 2015
Eruditor:

Mbu is still in GEJs government which will end on the 29th. Just watch and see what I am telling you. He will be retired if not dismissed from the Police.

This is purely the way military works. GMB will have nothing short of that. Mbu can conform from now till tomorrow. If an example is not set, many will feel they can do phockall and get away with it.

....then MB and Ameachi would rule Nigeria for ever?
Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by Ephemmm: 2:54pm On May 18, 2015
einsteino:
The second highest earning state in the country is claiming to be broke! ameachi just openly confessed that he mismanaged rivers state treasury. i still say if shettima of katsina was an APC member we for no hear word, he is the only governor that didn't take a single loan. it is time we make it compulsory for governors to work within what their states earn, ameachi is leaving debt for his successor and still has the guts to say "he will see if he can builds schools and roads".

Please don't judge based on party lines, is this kind of utterance supposed to be from any governor on the side of reason?

Is FG not leaving debt for its successor? Even Okonjo confirmed not too long ago that they have been borrowing money to pay FG workers' salaries.

Though not vindicating amaechi, but remember that nearly all states in Nigeria, including Lagos are living on debt.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by IVORY2009(m): 3:00pm On May 18, 2015
Forwetinnah:

That's all his dense brain can come up with...you can never find any intelligent discourse of Demdem with anyone on NL. The minute he's boxed into a corner, he starts spewing insults like the deranged animal that he is...im very sure he's a psychiatric ward patient messing around with official computers in a hospital grin

grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 18, 2015
Nikyluv:

pray same well that the president survives his first 100days sad
it's not about death, it's about his case at the tribunal
Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 18, 2015
Rawani:
The entire world witnessed the lawlessness, impunity and bloodletting that characterized the Rivers State elections, which were roundly condemned. Nigerians should resist the urge to defend lawlessness because of perceived kinship, because when the chips are down, these politicians will sacrifice you as one of the masses that were unfortunately cut down in their pursuit of democracy, and you end up a statistic.

If the tribunal finds Wike wanting, he should be allowed to face justice, otherwise he would be profiting from the blood of the innocent.

Are you responding to this tthread or another?
Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by hensben(m): 3:14pm On May 18, 2015
Eruditor:

So Akpabio and all other PDP governors used state funds to campaign for GEJ? So if Ameachi stayed back in PDP it would have been ok to use state funds to campaign for GEJ?

God created every human being. NL.
Bro I'm not in support of pdp propaganda if you know what I meant by my statement, I'm anti pdp if you know me on here.
Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by hensben(m): 3:17pm On May 18, 2015
Demdem:

How much did he spend on apc that other state governors including Jonah-daft didn't spend on the party they are loyal to?
Bro I'm anti pdp

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by kayfunky(m): 3:18pm On May 18, 2015
He should be arrested for saying such in a national newspaper. After finishing Rivers State money he is now telling Nigerian trash.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by vivijakes: 3:18pm On May 18, 2015
Amaechi really loves spewing trash... time and time again

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by utuk: 3:21pm On May 18, 2015
it is Cristal clear that buhari will disappoint us.
the likes of Ameachi should cool in prison and if buhari wants to fight corruption he should start from APC control states or else?

when he said he borrow how much is rivers IGR and federal allocation every month?

u empty rivers treasury for 2015 presidential election.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by Sambanjo: 3:30pm On May 18, 2015
This is just childish by Amaechi... He keeps killing himself by his self. This guy is a joke!
Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by SeverusSnape(m): 3:31pm On May 18, 2015
dearpreye:

Don't mind that Rawani guy grin
He copied a comment of his on previous thread to come and paste it here, Even though the topics are not related. Funny...
Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by SeverusSnape(m): 3:34pm On May 18, 2015
IVORY2009:

You don't know that Demented Demdem. grin
...and the only insult he knows is "fool" or "goon".
I swear the guy is funny, I can't help but laugh any time I come in contact with him here. Very sadistic fellow.
Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by Eruditor: 3:38pm On May 18, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Amaechis duty as a citizen of the state is to vote and allow Inec officials do their job.

He cannot be demanding for resullt sheet as if he is an Inec staff..Inec duly refused to give it to him becos he cannot and should not do their job for them.

Thar was the point where he decided to disrupt the elections and discredit the process.

It is my state, and that was what played out.

No sir. It is the constitutional right of any Nigerian to ask that the result sheets be displayed before he/she votes. That is the only way he can be certain his votes counted.

Also there is the case of the so-called INEC officials approving results without the signatures of the other party agents within the state. It is a miscarriage of justice.

Don't join the bandwagon of misled hoodlums that are supporting this travesty.
Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by Eruditor: 3:38pm On May 18, 2015
hensben:
Bro I'm not in support of pdp propaganda if you know what I meant by my statement, I'm anti pdp if you know me on here.

Ok. Sorry if I misunderstood you.
Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by Eruditor: 3:40pm On May 18, 2015
calebo101:

Took you time to look for that word in the dictionary, right?

Illiterate!!

LOL. I feel for your parents.
Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by Rawani: 3:42pm On May 18, 2015
dearpreye:

SeverusSnape:

Don't mind that Rawani guy grin
He copied a comment of his on previous thread to come and paste it here, Even though the topics are not related. Funny...

I responded to the part of the report that could set a nasty precedence of condoning electoral malpractices which would adversely affect my ability to eject PMB and any successors he has if they fail to deliver on their electoral promises. Rivers state finances are the least of my concerns as they have not justifiably benefited the poor Niger Deltan and are bound for the accounts of the the corrupt politicians you always seem to seek to protect based on kinship.
Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by vivijakes: 3:46pm On May 18, 2015
Amaechi is disappointment to rivers state actually.Too sad that he is finding it so hard to deal with the fact that Wike is the people's elected governor and leader. Just imagine the kind of wishes he has for Wike!..Your prayers won't work AMAECHI!! tongue The people voted and have prayed for a new Rivers state and they got it at last and with GOD he wil not struggle with governing the people AMEN. grin
Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 18, 2015
ayobamog:
we go see
Learn How to Invest at profit nigeria
and
earn reasonable profit every
month.. http://www.profitng.com

why are people like this? Scam alert pls stay clear
Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by einsteino(m): 3:49pm On May 18, 2015
Ephemmm:

Is FG not leaving debt for its successor? Even Okonjo confirmed not too long ago that they have been borrowing money to pay FG workers' salaries.

Though not vindicating amaechi, but remember that nearly all states in Nigeria, including Lagos are living on debt.

Does that justify ameachi's action? the problem is Nigerians are so blinded by party affiliations. If you read my comment carefully you would notice i did not actually side PDP, i only pointed out that being an APC member doesn't make anyone a saint. Moreso, the fg didn't come out to mock Buhari by saying "let's see how you would be able to govern with these huge debt", ameachi even went as far as saying he wants to see how wike would be able to get loans. i doubt if you know what that means, as a state you have to be so neck deep in debt for banks to say no you are not qualified to get a loan.

Please many political parties have come and gone, Nigeria has remained. Do not get too blinded by party affiliations, I condemn wrong whether it is orchestrated by PDP or APC cos on the long run our collective well being is what matters. My Governor(Uduaghan) is PDP and yet i have been so vocal here on nairaland against his government and at the same time i commend akpabio who is also PDP.
Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by Eruditor: 3:52pm On May 18, 2015
Rad1cal:

You are an ejit i repeat, simply because you hired your backward almajiris to pelt Mr President convoy doesn't mean it was a farce.

Imagine the slug in you equating political rallies to poll performance.

What happened to the "see crowd" rallies of the APC in SS/SE.

Nairalanders are not as silly as you.

Bwahahahahahahahahahah

The only thing worth responding to is the emboldened and of course I am doing it for other NLders. You are solid evidence that goats shouldn't be taught to type in English.

The reason for GMBs poor showing in the SS/SE is RIGGING as the card readers have shown. In Rivers state only 292K were accredited via that means while in Delta state a total of 700K. Akwa-Ibom barely had 400k on the card readers while Anambra results were written in Andy Ubah's house and with more time, It would be clear to all Nigerians what truly transpired in those states.

Let me also aver here that Delta polled 1.2M votes for GEJ. 1.48M in Rivers and close to 1M in Akwa-ibom. All well above 50% of the purported registered and accredited voters.

I dare you and your lineage of god-forsaken imbeciles to refute GMBs figures in the SW, NW, NC and NE with the same finesse that I have done to GEJs in the remaining 2 geo-political zones.
Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by utangclan: 4:12pm On May 18, 2015
Ameachi with this statement has actually indirectly confessed that wike actujally won this election ,and he has actually show the world that he was a beast and not a leader instead of accepting defeat and preparing grounds for the incoming governor see the rubbish his saying i wonder what he will do when he gets an appointment in the federal level, Ameachi makes statement like a baby i hope he realizes his fooling himself
Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by Rad1cal: 4:37pm On May 18, 2015
Eruditor:

[s]The only thing worth responding to is the emboldened and of course I am doing it for other NLders. You are solid evidence that goats shouldn't be taught to type in English.

The reason for GMBs poor showing in the SS/SE is RIGGING as the card readers have shown. In Rivers state only 292K were accredited via that means while in Delta state a total of 700K. Akwa-Ibom barely had 400k on the card readers while Anambra results were written in Andy Ubah's house and with more time, It would be clear to all Nigerians what truly transpired in those states.

Let me also aver here that Delta polled 1.2M votes for GEJ. 1.48M in Rivers and close to 1M in Akwa-ibom. All well above 50% of the purported registered and accredited voters.

I dare you and your lineage of god-forsaken imbeciles to refute GMBs figures in the SW, NW, NC and NE with the same finesse that I have done to GEJs in the remaining 2 geo-political zones.[/s]

I swear you daft pass ya useless parents. I double dare you to compare the percentage outing in Oyo and Kebbi vis-a-vis registered and accredited voters, then come back and expose your ancestral ignorance.

God punish you if you don't explain their well above 50% electoral outing.

You even have the guts to mention rigging. Shey na your m0ronic parents wan give Buhari pass wetin him deserve in those states.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:10pm On May 18, 2015
Rawani:

Oh these I know. Unfortunately the PDP also knew this but insisted on clear and unbridled rigging which was truly unnecessary to guarantee victory. However electoral offences were committed, electoral laws were broken, an elections tribunal has been constituted, and a President that upholds the rule of law is about to be sworn in. Add a vindictive Ameachi and that would make an interesting cocktail you would agree, I therefore don't see your assertions seeing the light of day at this bar.
You don't have comprehension skills,he means even if d election is nullified,Wike and Pdp would stil win d rerun or ure saying Buhari and d tribunal would declare Apc winner just like that?
Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by Ephemmm: 5:13pm On May 18, 2015
einsteino:

Does that justify ameachi's action? the problem is Nigerians are so blinded by party affiliations. If you read my comment carefully you would notice i did not actually side PDP, i only pointed out that being an APC member doesn't make anyone a saint. Moreso, the fg didn't come out to mock Buhari by saying "let's see how you would be able to govern with these huge debt", ameachi even went as far as saying he wants to see how wike would be able to get loans. i doubt if you know what that means, as a state you have to be so neck deep in debt for banks to say no you are not qualified to get a loan.

Please many political parties have come and gone, Nigeria has remained. Do not get too blinded by party affiliations, I condemn wrong whether it is orchestrated by PDP or APC cos on the long run our collective well being is what matters. My Governor(Uduaghan) is PDP and yet i have been so vocal here on nairaland against his government and at the same time i commend akpabio who is also PDP.

"Though not vindicating amaechi, but remember that nearly all states in Nigeria, including Lagos are living on debt". This was a caption from my earlier statement.

I don't know whether you are drunk or you are suffering from lack of deep summary skills, because even in the face of overwhelming fact, you are still beating about the bush. You can check the meaning of what I said I was not doing - "vindicating" for better clarity if you are confused.

How does stating fact denotes supporting a political party if I may ask? Nearly all states are facing one problem or the other in the face of nothing less than 50% reduction in monthly allocations from FG.

I told you point-blank that almost all states including Lagos with more internal revenue are owing debt coupled with Okonjo Iweala's assertion that FG's workers were being paid with borrowed fund. Or were you deaf some weeks ago when the newly established FG's task force were complaining about non-payment of their salaries throughout the federation?

Open your mind to think straight please.
Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:14pm On May 18, 2015
Eruditor:

The only thing worth responding to is the emboldened and of course I am doing it for other NLders. You are solid evidence that goats shouldn't be taught to type in English.

I dare you and your lineage of god-forsaken imbeciles to refute GMBs figures in the SW, NW, NC and NE with the same finesse that I have done to GEJs in the remaining 2 geo-political zones.
You are really silly,so Pdp rigged in SE and SS while Apc won freely in other regions with underage voters?
Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 18, 2015
Eruditor:

LOL. I feel for your parents.

My children you mean?

So you're a kid? How do you even pay for internet usage? Hope you're not a thief?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gbenga Daniel, His Wife, Son & Daughter (Photos) / Boko Haram Commander Says Release Of Chibok Girls Involved A Prisoner Swap / Top 10 Presidential Jets Of African Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.