Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,483 members, 7,808,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers (33203 Views)

Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun / Aregbesola Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by Richiez(m): 5:15pm On May 18, 2015
Amaechi should stop discouraging Wike nau, well I think Wike is wise enough to know what to do
Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by dekdek: 6:15pm On May 18, 2015
Chiaka:

Its a known fact in Rivers State that Ameachi went from place to place on election day. He even visited Eneka and was disgraced like many other places he went to. Ameachi is a disgrace !!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

He is a security officer who isn't contesting for any post so he can. The question is was he going from polling booth to another? If he was, how many?
Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by dekdek: 6:23pm On May 18, 2015
Chiaka:
Ameachi makes me feel APC has nothing to offer Nigerian.............Ameachi has never talked about the many good changes APC wants to bring to Nigeria since after the election rather he is gathering momentum for trouble and nothing more........for me that's all that there is in the whole 'Change' Scheme in Ameachi's view...............very shameful

The problem isn't amaechi perse but u that is yet to recover from the election loss of Jonah-daft. It has affected ur reasoning capability. Even from the opening post, he said hopeful things but u Av chosen to seal ur brain to that.
Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by dekdek: 6:26pm On May 18, 2015
Ephemmm:

Is FG not leaving debt for its successor? Even Okonjo confirmed not too long ago that they have been borrowing money to pay FG workers' salaries.

Though not vindicating amaechi, but remember that nearly all states in Nigeria, including Lagos are living on debt.

Good talk. Fools will pretend this isn't so.
Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by Eruditor: 6:26pm On May 18, 2015
Rad1cal:

I swear you daft pass ya useless parents. I double dare you to compare the percentage outing in Oyo and Kebbi vis-a-vis registered and accredited voters, then come back and expose your ancestral ignorance.

God punish you if you don't explain their well above 50% electoral outing.

You even have the guts to mention rigging. Shey na your m0ronic parents wan give Buhari pass wetin him deserve in those states.

I would have called you a buffoon, but it would be insulting to buffoons.

There were over 2.4M registered voters in Oyo, of which about 1.1M got accredited while 929k votes were cast. PDP got 303k and APC got 529k. In Kebbi, 1.47M got registered and about 700k voted. Of which APC got 568k and PDP 101k.

Who do you think you can bamboozle calling fictitious states to sway other buffoons like you and your entire lineage? Is 929k/2.4M not less than 50%? Is 700k/1.47M not less than 50%?

It will take you 2 lifetimes to argue facts with me. Stick to being a consummate oaf.
Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by dekdek: 6:27pm On May 18, 2015
kayfunky:
He should be arrested for saying such in a national newspaper. After finishing Rivers State money he is now telling Nigerian trash.

What should be done to Jonah-daft who after finishing our money now borrow money to pay salaries?
Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by Eruditor: 6:28pm On May 18, 2015
calebo101:

My children you mean?

So you're a kid? How do you even pay for internet usage? Hope you're not a thief?

LOL @ kid. You're just making yourself look all the more Inane with each subsequent post.
Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by Eruditor: 6:33pm On May 18, 2015
dekdek:

Good talk. Fools will pretend this isn't so.

The problem is not even about leaving a debt. It is about how you left the debt. Some states like Rivers and Lagos incurred huge loans to build infrastructures and service old ones. The state government set a plan in motion to be offsetting these loans. In Rivers for example, I heard Ameachi say something to the effect of having to pay off 10B one month after having received only 12B from the federal government. What helped him to pay off salaries for that month is the IGR of 8B.

Please bear in mind that the FG up to that point used to offer Rivers state 20.25B a month. And GEJ slashed it to 12B to spite Amaechi. Now think of a situation where it is not even GEJs spitefulness at work but the paucity of the funds sef.
Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by dekdek: 6:37pm On May 18, 2015
Eruditor:

The problem is not even about leaving a debt. It is about how you left the debt. Some states like Rivers and Lagos incurred huge loans to build infrastructures and service old ones. The state government set a plan in motion to be offsetting these loans. In Rivers for example, I heard Ameachi say something to the effect of having to pay off 10B one month after having received only 12B from the federal government. What helped him to pay off salaries for that month is the IGR of 8B.

Please bear in mind that the FG up to that point used to offer Rivers state 20.25B a month. And GEJ slashed it to 12B to spite Amaechi. Now think of a situation where it is not even GEJs spitefulness at work but the paucity of the funds sef.

In addition..... Here are the words of amaechi as regards loans secured by the state.......

“We are enduring the pain because we are paying our loans. Maybe he is lucky because we have paid out a lot of our loans if not all

These goons have deliberately ignored this part of the post.
Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by M4gunners: 6:56pm On May 18, 2015
Amaechi keep complaining, while Akpabio keep commissioning new project like the hospital we just saw yesterday.This the clear definition of failure.
Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by babestella: 7:06pm On May 18, 2015
Amaechi had better started begging Wike, he's there running his mouth. Anyway, corruption will not be condoned in Wike's government. Amaechis 8 yrs must be probed properly and if found wanting, EFCC straight enroute to jail.
Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by Rad1cal: 8:03pm On May 18, 2015
Eruditor:

[s]I would have called you a buffoon, but it would be insulting to buffoons.

There were over 2.4M registered voters in Oyo, of which about 1.1M got accredited while 929k votes were cast. PDP got 303k and APC got 529k. In Kebbi, 1.47M got registered and about 700k voted. Of which APC got 568k and PDP 101k.

Who do you think you can bamboozle calling fictitious states to sway other buffoons like you and your entire lineage? Is 929k/2.4M not less than 50%? Is 700k/1.47M not less than 50%?

It will take you 2 lifetimes to argue facts with me. Stick to being a consummate oaf.[/s]

You are a real dullard . Bwahahahahahahahaha

Total PVC collected in Oyo was about 1.6M, and 1.1 got accredited. while total votes cast was about 928K

928k/1.6M x 100 = 56% VOTERS TURNOUT.

PVC collected in Sokoto = 1.5M while 988K got accredited and 876k voted.
876/1.5X100 = 58%

PVC collected in Bauchi = 1.9M while total number of votes cast = 1,039,775

1M/1.9X 100= 52%

PVC collected in Katsina = 2.62M, total votes cast - 1.48
1.48/2.62X 100 = 56%

PVC collected in Jigawa = 1.75M, total votes cast = 1.07M
1.07/1.75 = 61%

Now SS

While Rivers , Akwa Ibom and delta are 71, 66, and 61% Respectively

While almost of the SE states fell below the 50% Mark

Not everyone is as daft as you. I dare you to counter my position m0oron

Bwahahahahahahah

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by dbest01: 12:08am On May 19, 2015
Hmm. Interesting.
After using al the money fr campaign
Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by Eruditor: 12:54am On May 19, 2015
Consummate Olodo. Setting his own questions and answering them by himself. I feel for the other 2 proponents of rank olodoism that liked your post.

This is you trying to feign being smart by bringing PVCs into my statement.

Rad1cal:

Total PVC collected in Oyo was about 1.6M, and 1.1 got accredited. while total votes cast was about 928K
876/1.5X100 = 58%
1M/1.9X 100= 52%
1.48/2.62X 100 = 56%
1.07/1.75 = 61%
Now SS

Not everyone is as daft as you. I dare you to counter my position m0oron
Bwahahahahahahah

When I clearly mentioned REGISTERED VOTERS.

Eruditor:

Let me also aver here that Delta polled 1.2M votes for GEJ. 1.48M in Rivers and close to 1M in Akwa-ibom. All well above 50% of the purported registered and accredited voters.

I dare you and your lineage of god-forsaken imbeciles to refute GMBs figures in the SW, NW, NC and NE with the same finesse that I have done to GEJs in the remaining 2 geo-political zones.

I mentioned registered voters to show you that worldwide, it is an anomally to have beyond 50% of the total registered voters going on to cast votes except in Rivers, Akwa-ibom and Delta that had 60%, 58% and 55% Respectively.

You will need 2 lifetimes to argue facts with me. Better get ready to die twice. I am waiting for your gimmicks.

Bucolic retard!
Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by Rad1cal: 1:03am On May 19, 2015
Eruditor:
[s]Consummate Olodo. Setting his own questions and answering them by himself. I feel for the other 2 proponents of rank olodoism that liked your post.

This is you trying to feign being smart by bringing PVCs into my statement.

When I clearly mentioned REGISTERED VOTERS.

I mentioned registered voters to show you that worldwide, it is an anomally to have beyond 50% of the total registered voters going on to cast votes except in Rivers, Akwa-ibom and Delta that had 60%, 58% and 55% Respectively.

You will need 2 lifetimes to argue facts with me. Better get ready to die twice. I am waiting for your gimmicks.

Bucolic retard![/s]

You are even dumber than i thought, even going slowly to let you catch up was lost on a malnourished reprobate .

Only those who had a PVC were eligible to vote and only their statistics count, a reason why INEC published PVC collection percentage to better acquaint retaards like you.

Your position can only be valid if TVC which ensured all registered voters were eligible to vote were utilized, but that wasn't the case.

Now throw the next dumb reply and get your arzzz handed right back to you as usual

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !

P:S : If i should even tow your fallacious stance, the SE region you foolishly claimed had excess of 50% Voters turn out might deep low into the 30-45% region.

Confident m0rons should be careful not to always pick careless intellectual bouts. Bwahahahahahahahaha!!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by Caseless: 7:55am On May 19, 2015
Sijo01:
That's to say Amaechi did nothing while he was the governor
NO! You failed to find out he did something as a governor. He's one of the most performing.
Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by Chiaka(f): 9:33am On May 19, 2015
dekdek:

The problem isn't amaechi perse but u that is yet to recover from the election loss of Jonah-daft. It has affected ur reasoning capability. Even from the opening post, he said hopeful things but u Av chosen to seal ur brain to that.

Your own brain is fused! Thunder fire you, Rubbishh ! cant you make a point without been vulgar. idddiot.
If you have a separate view from someone else, express it without causing. Back to sender on all your causes!
Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by dekdek: 9:36am On May 19, 2015
Chiaka:

Your own brain is fused! Thunder fire you, Rubbishh ! cant you make a point without been vulgar. idddiot.
If you have a separate view from someone else, express it without causing. Back to sender on all your causes!

Fool, can u highlight the vulgar part from the qoute u qouted.
U sound really confused.
Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by Chiaka(f): 9:37am On May 19, 2015
dekdek:

Fool, can u highlight the vulgar part from the qoute u qouted.
U sound really confused.

I did not read. Simply back to sender on your causes
Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by dekdek: 9:40am On May 19, 2015
Chiaka:

I did not read. Simply back to sender on your causes

U did not read yet u chose to accuse?
U seems to have a very big problem. Check to the nearest hospital.
Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by Chiaka(f): 10:25am On May 19, 2015
dekdek:

U did not read yet u chose to accuse?
U seems to have a very big problem. Check to the nearest hospital.

Not reading................Back to Sender.
Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by Eruditor: 10:54am On May 19, 2015
Rad1cal:

You are even dumber than i thought, even going slowly to let you catch up was lost on a malnourished reprobate .

Only those who had a PVC were eligible to vote and only their statistics count, a reason why INEC published PVC collection percentage to better acquaint retaards like you.

Your position can only be valid if TVC which ensured all registered voters were eligible to vote were utilized, but that wasn't the case.

Now throw the next dumb reply and get your arzzz handed right back to you as usual

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !

P:S : If i should even tow your fallacious stance, the SE region you foolishly claimed had excess of 50% Voters turn out might deep low into the 30-45% region.

Confident m0rons should be careful not to always pick careless intellectual bouts. Bwahahahahahahahaha!!

What a half a$$.

You are too ediotic to understand why Rivers, Delta and Akwa-ibom are 3 states that have been singled out by most election observers as a rigging process gone horribly bad. The SS troglodytes that conspired to rig elections in this format are even more intelligent than you are. It says a whole lot about you and the road side education you have.

Nationwide less than 50% of those who registered ended up voting. This is the fact that Jega posited to GEJ when the latter tried to use PVC distribution as a reason to postpone the elections. Jega's argument was that attaining 100% PVC distribution was immaterial seeing that just about less than half that number will eventually vote.

Now this is where you and other SS cretins made the goof. The election results they provided showed cast votes to registered votes percentage as greater than 50% which is imposicant. I am not bringing PVCs into it because the cast votes to PVC collected % is statistically inconsistent.

Let me give a synopsis to help your positron-sized brain.

State A Registered Voters 5M, PVCs collected 3M, Total accredited 1.9M, Total Votes cast 1.8M

% 1.8M/5M 36% ( Fair, seeing that votes cast to registered voters ratio is less than 50%- national fact)

State B registered voters 5M, PVCs collected 3M, Total accredited 2.9M, total votes cast 2.8M

% 2.8M/5M 56% (False, seeing that votes cast to registered voters is greater than 50%- a statistical impossibility)

So the SS ediots like yourself thought they would play a fast one on INEC and Nigerians in general by using PVCs collected to dole out numbers to GEJ in Rivers, Delta and Akwa-ibom, forgetting that the cast votes to registered votes percentage must not be greater than 50%.

Why do you think states in the SE did not give GEJ numbers as high as 1M? Because they knew this fact that you intellectually handicap NL halfwit does not know.

Anambra had 1.96M registered voters, 1.5M PVCs collected yet Andy Ubah was smart enough to apportion only 680K total votes cast. 680k/1.96M is 35%. If he wanted to be as dumb as you he would have given GEJ 1.4M votes following the amount of the PVCs collected but he knew the card readers and national statistics will eventually expose him. That is why there is not much humdrum on the presidential elections in Anambra.

I Can give you more:

Ebonyi TRV 1.07M, PVC 711k TVC 342k (342k/1.07M = 32%)

Imo TRV 1.8M, PVC 1.25M TVC 695K (695K/1.8M = 38.6%)

Now compare that to Delta State TRV 2.3M, PVC 1.75M TVC 1.3M (1.3M/2.3M = 56.5%) A RED FLAG.

Rivers state TRV 2.5M PVC 1.9M TVC 1.55M (1.55M/2.5M = 62%) ANOTHER RED FLAG.

So I don't know who you are trying to feed cockamaime to. You would just keep exposing your ignorance and hyper pseudo-intellectualism.
Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by dekdek: 11:56am On May 19, 2015
Chiaka:

Not reading................Back to Sender.

then u cant learn if u cant read. No wonder u always talk jargons on this thread

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by Rad1cal: 1:02pm On May 19, 2015
Eruditor:

[s]What a half a$$.

You are too ediotic to understand why Rivers, Delta and Akwa-ibom are 3 states that have been singled out by most election observers as a rigging process gone horribly bad. The SS troglodytes that conspired to rig elections in this format are even more intelligent than you are. It says a whole lot about you and the road side education you have.

Nationwide less than 50% of those who registered ended up voting. This is the fact that Jega posited to GEJ when the latter tried to use PVC distribution as a reason to postpone the elections. Jega's argument was that attaining 100% PVC distribution was immaterial seeing that just about less than half that number will eventually vote.

Now this is where you and other SS cretins made the goof. The election results they provided showed cast votes to registered votes percentage as greater than 50% which is imposicant. I am not bringing PVCs into it because the cast votes to PVC collected % is statistically inconsistent.

Let me give a synopsis to help your positron-sized brain.

State A Registered Voters 5M, PVCs collected 3M, Total accredited 1.9M, Total Votes cast 1.8M

% 1.8M/5M 36% ( Fair, seeing that votes cast to registered voters ratio is less than 50%- national fact)

State B registered voters 5M, PVCs collected 3M, Total accredited 2.9M, total votes cast 2.8M

% 2.8M/5M 56% (False, seeing that votes cast to registered voters is greater than 50%- a statistical impossibility)

So the SS ediots like yourself thought they would play a fast one on INEC and Nigerians in general by using PVCs collected to dole out numbers to GEJ in Rivers, Delta and Akwa-ibom, forgetting that the cast votes to registered votes percentage must not be greater than 50%.

Why do you think states in the SE did not give GEJ numbers as high as 1M? Because they knew this fact that you intellectually handicap NL halfwit does not know.

Anambra had 1.96M registered voters, 1.5M PVCs collected yet Andy Ubah was smart enough to apportion only 680K total votes cast. 680k/1.96M is 35%. If he wanted to be as dumb as you he would have given GEJ 1.4M votes following the amount of the PVCs collected but he knew the card readers and national statistics will eventually expose him. That is why there is not much humdrum on the presidential elections in Anambra.

I Can give you more:

Ebonyi TRV 1.07M, PVC 711k TVC 342k (342k/1.07M = 32%)

Imo TRV 1.8M, PVC 1.25M TVC 695K (695K/1.8M = 38.6%)

Now compare that to Delta State TRV 2.3M, PVC 1.75M TVC 1.3M (1.3M/2.3M = 56.5%) A RED FLAG.

Rivers state TRV 2.5M PVC 1.9M TVC 1.55M (1.55M/2.5M = 62%) ANOTHER RED FLAG.

So I don't know who you are trying to feed cockamaime to. You would just keep exposing your ignorance and hyper pseudo-intellectualism.[/s]

Pure balderdash from a dysfunctional baboon, only PVC collection rate can be used to arrive at an inference.

[size=14pt]The valid electoral counts were centered on those with PVCs and those with TVC without PVC were inconsequential . Trying to justify your tomfoolery with your TVC logic places you in the realm of afflicted retaards.[/size]

The simple arithmetic below shows that electoral outing averaged approximately 53%. If you wan't more, i will be willing to school you for free.

Rad1cal:

876/1.5X100 = 58%
1M/1.9X 100= 52%
1.48/2.62X 100 = 56%
1.07/1.75 = 61%

Now SS

Not everyone is as daft as you.

I dare you to counter my position m0oron
Bwahahahahahahah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by Eruditor: 2:13pm On May 19, 2015
Rad1cal:

Pure balderdash from a dysfunctional baboon, only PVC collection rate can be used to arrive at an inference.

[size=14pt]The valid electoral counts were centered on those with PVCs and those with TVC without PVC were inconsequential . Trying to justify your tomfoolery with your TVC logic places you in the realm of afflicted retaards.[/size]

The simple arithmetic below shows that electoral outing averaged approximately 53%. If you wan't more, i will be willing to school you for free.

LOL, you have run out of steam. Next time just place a dot in the reply box and log out. It would make more sense than this piffle above me.
Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by Eruditor: 2:19pm On May 19, 2015
babestella:
Amaechi had better started begging Wike, he's there running his mouth. Anyway, corruption will not be condoned in Wike's government. Amaechis 8 yrs must be probed properly and if found wanting, EFCC straight enroute to jail.

LOL. You guys are so infantile. Is it Wike that budgeted 1.2M per laptop as Minister for Education (state) that will fight corruption? Or the one that told Ameachi not to waste his time building infrastructures when he could just dole out money to wet the palms of his fellow duplicitous knaves in government?
Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by Rad1cal: 2:22pm On May 19, 2015
Eruditor:

LOL, you have run out of steam. Next time just place a dot in the reply box and log out. It would make more sense than this piffle above me.

The part in bold below is your albatross in this discussion. You were simply exposed as the ultimate nairaland ejit.

Buhari performed poorly in the SS/SE simply because his popularity in the region is very low.

Using rallies which are often rented crowd as a sign of electoral popularity shows how mentally depraved and disjointed you are.

Bwahahahaha !!

Rad1cal:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by Eruditor: 2:30pm On May 19, 2015
Rad1cal:

The part in bold below is your albatross in this discussion. You were simply exposed as the ultimate nairaland ejit.

Buhari performed poorly in the SS/SE simply because his popularity in the region is very low.

Using rallies which are often rented crowd as a sign of electoral popularity shows how mentally depraved and disjointed you are.

Bwahahahaha !!

Let us shed light on your illogic. So the crowd that will not come to your conventions will all of a sudden garner themselves in droves to come and provide 1.48M votes for you or 1.1M in the gubernatorial elections? Without even factoring the very evident low voter turnout in such a state.

You spoke about tomfoolery. That summarises your entire being and essence.

https://www.nairaland.com/2322712/pdp-didnt-win-elections-seast
Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by Rad1cal: 2:43pm On May 19, 2015
Eruditor:

Let us shed light on your illogic. So the crowd that will not come to your conventions will all of a sudden garner themselves in droves to come and provide 1.48M votes for you or 1.1M in the gubernatorial elections? Without even factoring the very evident low voter turnout in such a state.

You spoke about tomfoolery. That summarises your entire being and essence.

Ejit, people have jobs and businesses to tend to and those rallies are usually during week days and the peak of business activities . It's glaring you revel in your stupidity to stupor, were you expecting people in excess of hundreds of thousand to grace political rallies ?

Can someone close to you please apply brute force using a jagged cudgel to rejig you to sanity.

You are obviously dumber than the word dumb.

Bwahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by Eruditor: 2:55pm On May 19, 2015
Rad1cal:

Ejit, people have jobs and businesses to tend to and those rallies are usually during week days and the peak of business activities . It's glaring you revel in your stupidity to stupor, were you expecting people in excess of hundreds of thousand to grace political rallies ?

Can someone close to you please apply brute force using a jagged cudgel to rejig you to sanity.

You are obviously dumber than the word dumb.

Bwahahahahahahaha

Hopeless dolt, in Rivers for example, the spates of killings and violence scared the electorates from going out to vote yet the voter turnout was better than atleast 33 other states that were relatively calm.

The people who had work to tend to on your convention days decided to put their lives on the line to give you 1.48M and 1.1M votes respectively?

Take my advice and put a noose on your neck. This sort of barefaced idiocy you parade should make you suicidal.
Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by Rad1cal: 6:32pm On May 19, 2015
Eruditor:

[s]Hopeless dolt, in Rivers for example, the spates of killings and violence scared the electorates from going out to vote yet the voter turnout was better than atleast 33 other states that were relatively calm.

The people who had work to tend to on your convention days decided to put their lives on the line to give you 1.48M and 1.1M votes respectively?

Take my advice and put a noose on your neck. This sort of barefaced idiocy you parade should make you suicidal[/s].

More trash, it was imbecIles like you who saw nothng wrong when terror ravaged state like Borno,Yobe and Adamawa had over 80% PVC collection rate while peaceful states like Lagos barely had 35% collection.

Yet cretins like you believed that JEGA was already ready for election in Feb, 14.

You musn't perpetuate your daftness at all cost.

Wike will win Rivers again, again and again. Deal with that pleb.
Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by Eruditor: 7:20pm On May 19, 2015
Rad1cal:

More trash, it was imbecIles like you who saw nothng wrong when terror ravaged state like Borno,Yobe and Adamawa had over 80% PVC collection rate while peaceful states like Lagos barely had 35% collection.

Yet cretins like you believed that JEGA was already ready for election in Feb, 14.

You musn't perpetuate your daftness at all cost.

Wike will win Rivers again, again and again. Deal with that pleb.

I told you kill yourself, your family members do not deserve to have an obtuse imbec1le like you using the family name.

PVC collections to the tune of 100% does not matter because less than 50% of those who register to vote eventually vote. I told you before and I would not tire to belabor it even if you keep regurgitating the same witless garbage.

If 100 people register, and 100 people collect PVCs, only about 10-45% will eventually vote. This is a statistical fact. So whether one state had 80% and another 35% it is immaterial.

Also, 80% of Borno might be less than 35% of Lagos' number, so save your bafflegab for your fellow cretins. I know you are an unrepentant and mendacious imp who would rather lose his ballz than say the truth but I want you to know today that some people on here will continue to expose you for the fraud that you are. Lagos achieved 62% distribution rate according to INEC.

http://www.naij.com/387240-inec-releases-latest-pvc-distribution-details.html

If Wike will win Rivers, he should be my guest. Let him just do it devoid of the killings and intimidation. Till then, keep being worthless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Video Of PDP Reps "Fighting" Over Minority Leadership Position / Tein T.S Jack Rich Visits Jonathan, Commiserates With Him Over Aide's Death / David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.