Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,869 members, 7,798,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers (33177 Views)

Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun / Aregbesola Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by Rad1cal: 8:59pm On May 19, 2015
Eruditor:

[s]I told you kill yourself, your family members do not deserve to have an obtuse imbec1le like you using the family name.

PVC collections to the tune of 100% does not matter because less than 50% of those who register to vote eventually vote. I told you before and I would not tire to belabor it even if you keep regurgitating the same witless garbage.

If 100 people register, and 100 people collect PVCs, only about 10-45% will eventually vote. This is a statistical fact. So whether one state had 80% and another 35% it is immaterial.

Also, 80% of Borno might be less than 35% of Lagos' number, so save your bafflegab for your fellow cretins. I know you are an unrepentant and mendacious imp who would rather lose his ballz than say the truth but I want you to know today that some people on here will continue to expose you for the fraud that you are. Lagos achieved 62% distribution rate according to INEC.

http://www.naij.com/387240-inec-releases-latest-pvc-distribution-details.html

If Wike will win Rivers, he should be my guest. Let him just do it devoid of the killings and intimidation. Till then, keep being worthless.[/s]

More noisy nibbling with fallacious blunders written all over your post. Let me educate you on a salient point that less than 35% in Lagos is different from 80% in Borno cos they are independent of each other. 35% is 35%, since we assume that all factors are constant.

I will continually drum it into your void cranium that PVC and not TVC should form any inference you have on the recently concluded election, simply because it was the deciding factor for eligible voters

You can never justify the low percentage in Lagos in Lagos before Feb 14, simply because their number exceed that of Borno.

As at feb 07, PVC collection in Lagos was 39% .

In Lagos State, 2,267,039 voters, representing 38.39 per cent, have collected their PVCs out of 5,905,852 registered voters.

http://www.punchng.com/news/kano-kaduna-lagos-top-pvc-collection-list-inec/

My post below nails you as a fool who needs basic classes in comprehension skills.

Rad1cal:

More trash, it was imbecIles like you who saw nothng wrong when terror ravaged state like Borno,Yobe and Adamawa had over 80% PVC collection rate while peaceful states like Lagos barely had 35% collection.
Yet cretins like you believed that JEGA was already ready for election in Feb, 14.

You musn't perpetuate your daftness at all cost.
Wike will win Rivers again, again and again. Deal with that pleb.

Only an ejit will believe that 38% is good enough for elections to hold. Nairaland is a place where fools wear the garment of wisdom, am so disgusted i encountered one in you. embarassed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by Eruditor: 12:06pm On May 20, 2015
Rad1cal:

More noisy nibbling with fallacious blunders written all over your post. Let me educate you on a salient point that less than 35% in Lagos is different from 80% in Borno cos they are independent of each other. 35% is 35%, since we assume that all factors are constant.

I will continually drum it into your void cranium that PVC and not TVC should form any inference you have on the recently concluded election, simply because it was the deciding factor for eligible voters

You can never justify the low percentage in Lagos in Lagos before Feb 14, simply because their number exceed that of Borno.

As at feb 07, PVC collection in Lagos was 39% .

http://www.punchng.com/news/kano-kaduna-lagos-top-pvc-collection-list-inec/

My post below nails you as a fool who needs basic classes in comprehension skills.

Only an ejit will believe that 38% is good enough for elections to hold. Nairaland is a place where fools wear the garment of wisdom, am so disgusted i encountered one in you. embarassed.

I told you before. Just a simple (.), you can log out and you won't sound as obtuse as you currently do.

Look at the greatest f.ool on earth saying PVCs and not TVCs is a determinant, when it is clear to any right thinking human that the whole world could have their PVCs but only 2 people may end up going to vote.

If anyone refers to you as anything but a flesh of stu.pidity you should be offended. You take the cake, the oven and the whole bakery!

So let us use the Lagos 38% (and not 35%, you mendacious failure) you provided post February 14th. That number translates to 2.2M people which is greater than the 1.45M and 1.53M actual total number of cast votes in the presidential and gubernatorial elections respectively. Can you see why when I call you a dolt I am not doing you justice?

Now what is 80% of Borno's registered voters? 1.52M. Far far less than Lagos' purported 38% yet you and your irredeemably cretinous mind cannot figure that Borno poses no advantage over Lagos. So that talk of Jega favouring one state over the other falls flat in the face of logic. But we are not surprised. Your AKA should be denselyIllogical.

And what does PVC collection have to do with Jega? Will he go to people's houses and force them to go and collect their PVCs? How dumb can you get with all these illogic that flows effortlessly from your puny and deranged mind?

Go and ask Jega if the percentage of people that registered and those that actually voted in 2011 exceeded 38%. Even this year's elections were no different. The % every election official works with is usually around that 38% and even the March 28 and April 11 elections didn't deviate from that statistical norm.

Only a Mollusc-size brained drooling buffoon will argue that 39% is poor for elections when elections world over (except rigged) do not provide greater percentages than that. Your level of unintelligence should be rendered a crime in Nigeria. I mean it.
Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by Rad1cal: 1:13pm On May 20, 2015
Eruditor:

[s]I told you before. Just a simple (.), you can log out and you won't sound as obtuse as you currently do.

Look at the greatest f.ool on earth saying PVCs and not TVCs is a determinant, when it is clear to any right thinking human that the whole world could have their PVCs but only 2 people may end up going to vote.

If anyone refers to you as anything but a flesh of stu.pidity you should be offended. You take the cake, the oven and the whole bakery!

So let us use the Lagos 38% (and not 35%, you mendacious failure) you provided post February 14th. That number translates to 2.2M people which is barely 200k shy off the actual total number of cast votes in the presidential and gubernatorial elections. Can you see why when I call you a dolt I am not doing you justice?

Now what is 80% of Borno's registered voters? 1.52M. Far far less than Lagos' purported 38% yet you and your irredeemably cretinous mind cannot figure that Borno poses no advantage over Lagos. So that talk of Jega favouring one state over the other falls flat in the face of logic. But we are not surprised. Your AKA should Illogical.

And what does PVC collection have to do with Jega? Will he go to people's houses and force them to go and collect their PVCs? How dumb can you get with all these illogic that flows effortlessly from your puny and deranged mind?

Go and ask Jega if the percentage of people that registered and those that actually voted in 2011 exceeded 38%. Even this year's elections were no different. The % every election official works with is usually around that 38% and even the March 28 and April 11 elections didn't deviate from that statistical norm.

Only a Mollusc-size brained drooling buffoon will argue that 39% is poor for elections when elections world over (except rigged) do not provide greater percentages than that. Your level of unintelligence should be rendered a crime in Nigeria. I mean it.[/s]

Who do we blame for your inability to digest simple facts while taking cognizance of standards to arrive at a factual conclusion, You are embodiment of the word !mbec!le.

The struck part of your post in bold sternly affirms my position that you are a very poor student in analytic scenarios . A fool like you should know that with respect to the 2015 polls, all prediction/extrapolation will come from a sample population of PVC collected cos they determine eligible voters.

You indulged in your pathetic stupidity by comparing unequal scenarios, the ejit in you failed to factor that a fraction of the population 0f 38% PVC owners will vote, subsequently leading to drastic turn out of the actual voters. your quote below just portrayed you as an as exuberant cretin , the 200K shy part exposed your shameless ignorance, cos the difference would be larger than that if the pre-Feb , 14 PVC data were used.

That number translates to 2.2M people which is barely 200k shy off the actual total number of cast votes in the presidential and gubernatorial elections. Can you see why when I call you a dolt I am not doing you justice?

An election has to do with standards processes where all participating parties need to be treated fairly. A situation where party A has over 80% collection rate and party has just 38% can never be seen to be correct. PVC collected in Borno can't be directly compared to those in Lagos cos we assume they are equal and independent in their own rights.. Seeking to do that solidifies your position as an oaf.

You are very silly for exempting INEC in the distribution process. A situation where

1)At Feb, 18 JEGA acknowledge that about a million PVC weren't produced

http://www.thecable.ng/breaking-inec-yet-produce-1-million-pvcs

2) At Feb, 19, over 1 million people in Ogun were yet to get their PVC

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/02/over-one-million-voters-in-ogun-yet-to-get-pvcs-says-amosun/

3) Where some states PVC erroneously found their way to wrong destinations

https://www.nairaland.com/2155636/cross-river-pvcs-accidentally-taken

4) A case where PVCs were handed over to electoral unconstitutional agents like traditional heads to distribute in the North while the normal frustrating bureaucratic processes were experienced down south

http://www.thenigerianvoice.com/movie/165796/3/the-jegas-pvc-lopsided-distribution-plot-exposed.html

Based on the statistics of 2015 eligible voters represented by the numbers of PVC collected per state, the average rate of electorates who exercised their franchise exceeded 50%. I don't need to consult JEGA to know that cos unlike you, i can actually reason properly

If you believe that going into elections with about 61% of disfranchised population of the electorates is very okay, i must concede that you are very dull beyond all measures. Please accept my condolences as you utilize what is left of your cadaver-ed brain.

I await another m0ronic response from an a.ssbite like you

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha !!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by Eruditor: 2:51pm On May 20, 2015
Rad1cal:

Who do we blame for your inability to digest simple facts while taking cognizance of standards to arrive at a factual conclusion, You are embodiment of the word !mbec!le.

The struck part of your post in bold sternly affirms my position that you are a very poor student in analytic scenarios . A fool like you should know that with respect to the 2015 polls, all prediction/extrapolation will come from a sample population of PVC collected cos they determine eligible voters.

You indulged in your pathetic stupidity by comparing unequal scenarios, the ejit in you failed to factor that a fraction of the population 0f 38% PVC owners will vote, subsequently leading to drastic turn out of the actual voters. your quote below just portrayed you as an as exuberant cretin , the 200K shy part exposed your shameless ignorance, cos the difference would be larger than that if the pre-Feb , 14 PVC data were used.

An election has to do with standards processes where all participating parties need to be treated fairly. A situation where party A has over 80% collection rate and party has just 38% can never be seen to be correct. PVC collected in Borno can't be directly compared to those in Lagos cos we assume they are equal and independent in their own rights.. Seeking to do that solidifies your position as an oaf.

You are very silly for exempting INEC in the distribution process. A situation where

1)At Feb, 18 JEGA acknowledge that about a million PVC weren't produced

http://www.thecable.ng/breaking-inec-yet-produce-1-million-pvcs

2) At Feb, 19, over 1 million people in Ogun were yet to get their PVC

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/02/over-one-million-voters-in-ogun-yet-to-get-pvcs-says-amosun/

3) Where some states PVC erroneously found their way to wrong destinations

4) A case where PVCs were handed over to electoral unconstitutional agents like traditional heads to distribute in the North while the normal frustrating bureaucratic processes were experienced down south

http://www.thenigerianvoice.com/movie/165796/3/the-jegas-pvc-lopsided-distribution-plot-exposed.html

Based on the statistics of 2015 eligible voters represented by the numbers of PVC collected per state, the average rate of electorates who exercised their franchise exceeded 50%. I don't need to consult JEGA to know that cos unlike you, i can actually reason properly

If you believe that going into elections with about 61% of disfranchised population of the electorates is very okay, i must concede that you are very dull beyond all measures. Please accept my condolences as you utilize what is left of your cadaver-ed brain.

I await another m0ronic response from an a.ssbite like you

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha !!

I can't keep replying the horsesh*t that you are unfortunate to keep vomiting. And with each successive post, you keep exposing yourself as a hack and a hapless charlatan.

Let me teach you something about reasoning that 7 generations of your god-forsaken family cannot acquire in 15 lifetimes. If you have 100% PVC distribution, it is virtually the same thing as having all the registered voters in tact. So the elections will still narrow down to the actual electorates- those who have the PVCs and EVENTUALLY go on to vote. The stats show that they are ALWAYS less than 50%.

Lagos had 5.8M registered voters. If the PVC distribution and collection was 100%, the stats still state that not more than 2.9M people would have still gone on to cast their votes, so when only 38% of the PVCs were distributed which is 2.2M voters, Jega was working with the range of the number of electorates who still go on to cast their votes. Jeez.

I know you are dense and gravely obtuse, but even someone with your Helium-atomic weight sized IQ should understand the above.

It is a good thing you were able to quote my post even when I had modified it almost as soon as I made it. PDP hacks rig elections in real time and still stoop low to use multiple accounts to view posts on NL. You are a petty ball of f.oolishness and a perfect example of why babies born as drooling oafs should be murdered on sight.

And this pathetic attempt to keep conflating PVC collection to PVC distribution only shows why you are evidently your mother's biggest mistake. If 80% of the PVCs needed in Borno gets to Borno it doesn't translate into 80% of the PVCs collected in Borno. The actual collection rate would be less than that. That is why you cannot blame Jega if more impoverished Borno residents had time to collect their PVCs as against their Lagos counterparts that are doing reasonably better.

An unfair electoral process would have been one in which, due to the unavailability of the PVCs, a state with a greater number of registered eligible voters produced far less numbers in terms of Total votes cast than another with far less number of eligible voters. If you can adduce any proofs to support this claim then you would have a case. Sadly, you don't as Lagos and Borno has clearly shown such that Borno's 80% didn't even produce up to half of Lagos' 62%. And one unrepentant dolt on NL thinks he has a bone to pick.

To add to this, all those links you are providing mean absolutely nothing to the discourse. Sometime in late 2014, the NA had already acquiesced in Jega's proposal that if the PVCs were not appreciably distributed in all states then the Temporary voters card would have come in handy. But because a clueless f.ool was hell-bent on postponing the elections he ignored all these hard facts and forged on to postpone his own evil day. The f.ool lost and his apologists are still bereaved till date.

I told you severally and I would still say it again: using TVC to PVC ratio doesn't cut it because it is statistically inconsistent. Everyone with a PVC could go on to vote same way everyone with a PVC might not. I had a PVC, but I didn't vote. Some states TVC to PVC % was less than 50%. Edo, Ebonyi and Imo readily come to mind. So if you add mega-rigged figures like Rivers, Delta and Akwa-ibom to the mix, you will get your padded up above 50% on average figure. If you're not intelligent enough to know that fact, then you probably should not be replying me.

The statistics that can NEVER change is that on average just about 38% of those who actually registered to vote will eventually do so. No padding up figures is needed. Take any state's figures and calculate it and you would come up with the same number. There were 70M registered voters in Nigeria. 38% of that is 26.6M which is approximately 27M. GMB had 15+M votes. GEJ had 12+. Other minuscule parties had 1+ collectively which adds up to 28+ obeying the statistical facts.

But look at your own analysis: one state 43% TVC to PVC ratio, another state 40%, another 48% and another 71%. Is this the sort of inconsistency you want to debate with me with?

You are the posterboy for rank olodos, the C-in-C of pseudo-intellectual republic, a mendacious knave, suicidal dimwit and the SI Unit for underestimated buffoonery and idiocy. I am sorry I ever engaged you.
Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by Rad1cal: 4:05pm On May 20, 2015
Eruditor Eru-d-turd the cretin said.

I can't keep replying the horsesh*t that you are unfortunate to keep vomiting. And with each successive post, you keep exposing yourself as a hack and a hapless charlatan.

Let me teach you something about reasoning that 7 generations of your god-forsaken family cannot acquire in 15 lifetimes. If you have 100% PVC distribution, it is virtually the same thing as having all the registered voters in tact. So the elections will still narrow down to the actual electorates- those who have the PVCs and EVENTUALLY go on to vote. The stats show that they are ALWAYS less than 50%.

Your post is usually 95% feeble and amusing insults while a meagre 5% goes for some intellectual input , am even generous with the 5% cos am about to rip into your cadaver-ed brain and splatter them to the earth where they should rightly be.

They are practically useless to you. Why burden yourself with them ? Bwahahahahahahahaha !!!

If you have 100% PVC distribution, it is virtually the same thing as having all the registered voters in tact. So the elections will still narrow down to the actual electorates- those who have the PVCs and EVENTUALLY go on to vote. The stats show that they are ALWAYS less than 50%

You agreed with me that PVC collected and not TVC as represented by the voters registers is the right tool to use in 2015 statistical analysis

I know you are dense and gravely obtuse, but even someone with your Helium-atomic weight sized IQ should understand the above.

It is a good thing you were able to quote my post even when I had modified it almost as soon as I made it. PDP hacks rig elections in real time and still stoop low to use multiple accounts to view posts on NL. You are a petty ball of f.oolishness and a perfect example of why babies born as drooling oafs should be murdered on sight.

Bwahahahahahahahahahah !! more irrelevant and m0ronic post starkly away from the topic of discussion

Why are you such a cry baby ? What is your age boy ?

And this pathetic attempt to keep conflating PVC collection to PVC distribution only shows why you are evidently your mother's biggest mistake. If 80% of the PVCs needed in Borno gets to Borno it doesn't translate into 80% of the PVCs collected in Borno. The actual collection rate would be less than that. That is why you cannot blame Jega if more impoverished Borno residents had time to collect their PVCs as against their Lagos counterparts that are doing reasonably better.

BWahahahahahahahahahaha !! make una come sight this mega dunce ooooooo!!!

Just to school you again, when INEC tells you a state has 80% PVC collection , it means by their record, 80% of PVC meant for registered members of the state in question has been collected by their owners.

Son who did you inherit your stupidity from. Mum ? Dad ? or both of them ?.

I believe the last option is it.

An unfair electoral process would have been one in which, due to the unavailability of the PVCs, a state with a greater number of registered eligible voters produced far less numbers in terms of Total votes cast than another with far less number of eligible voters. If you can adduce any proofs to support this claim then you would have a case. Sadly, you don't as Lagos and Borno has clearly shown such that Borno's 80% didn't even produce up to half of Lagos' 62%. And one unrepentant dolt on NL thinks he has a bone to pick.

That would have been the case if the election were held in Feb, 14 , 2015 with Lagos having just 39% coverage. Unfairness is when one entity is handicapped before an event and not waiting for the handicap to be established first before addressing it. My post stating this anomaly clearly cited Pre Feb election. Don't be a dull boy.

Chai !!!!! See as Erudaft dey jonse. Okon, come and che chumting oo!!

Bwahahahahahahahaha !!

To add to this, all those links you are providing mean absolutely nothing to the discourse. Sometime in late 2014, the NA had already acquiesced in Jega's proposal that if the PVCs were not appreciably distributed in all states then the Temporary voters card would have come in handy. But because a clueless f.ool was hell-bent on postponing the elections he ignored all these hard facts and forged on to postpone his own evil day. The f.ool lost and his apologists are still bereaved till date.

Why won't you dismiss the links when they exposed you as a filthy turd

Eru-D-turd, JEGA insisted on PVC two weeks before the shifted poll

http://newswebexpress.com/no-pvc-no-voting-inec-insist/

A competent court of law threw out a case in favour of INEC on the use of card readers which the PVC is vital component of it.

http://www.punchng.com/news/court-rejects-application-stopping-inec-from-using-card-reader/

Eru-D-turd, can you feel me.

I told you severally and I would still say it again: using TVC to PVC ratio doesn't cut it because it is statistically inconsistent. Everyone with a PVC could go on to vote same way everyone with a PVC might not. I had a PVC, but I didn't vote. Some states TVC to PVC % was less than 50%. Edo, Ebonyi and Imo readily come to mind. So if you add mega-rigged figures like Rivers, Delta and Akwa-ibom to the mix, you will get your padded up above 50% on average figure. If you're not intelligent enough to know that fact, then you probably should not be replying me.

Eru-D-turd, the statement in bold is a big fallacy cos just three states cannot greatly distort an analysis involving 33 other states, moreso when the margin is not large.

A simple arithmetic i showed you earlier revealed that almost all states had an electoral outing of more than 50%.

[s]The statistics that can NEVER change is that on average just about 38% of those who actually registered to vote will eventually do so. No padding up figures is needed. Take any state's figures and calculate it and you would come up with the same number. There were 70M registered voters in Nigeria. 38% of that is 26.6M which is approximately 27M. GMB had 15+M votes. GEJ had 12+. Other minuscule parties had 1+ collectively which adds up to 28+ obeying the statistical facts.[/s]

Which stats did you use PVC or TVC cos i see you are a very poor student. Despite my free education, you are still performing below par.

But look at your own analysis: one state 43% TVC to PVC ratio, another state 40%, another 48% and another 71%. Is this the sort of inconsistency you want to debate with me with?

You are not smart at all, but i won't fail to consistently smash your head where necessary.

You are the posterboy for rank olodos, the C-in-C of pseudo-intellectual republic, a mendacious knave, suicidal dimwit and the SI Unit for underestimated buffoonery and idiocy. I am sorry I ever engaged you.

Cry baby got dominated and he goes a tearful route.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha !!!!
Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by chyket(m): 7:38pm On May 21, 2015
Eruditor:

On Amaechi's best day, he collected 93B in 6 months between Jan 2013 to June 2013. In that time frame Akpabio collected 135B. Amaechi employed more teachers than any state governor in Nigeria and if you have any sense you would understand that equates to recurrent expenditures unlike Akpabio's infrastructures that will never get maintained as is the custom with mediocre governors.
I cant remember insulting anyone in my post and i begin to wonder why you question if i have sense or not.My points are clear and i dont understand why you have to descend so low to make your point.What Amaechi has on ground can never justify the resources he got in 8 years .I did not even talk about IGR which is a topic for another day.

Amaechi might have his flaws but you cannot peat him and Akpabio on the same level with respect to management skills. Amaechi has more heads to cater to with far fewer resources than Akpabio and when you consider that in 2014, Rivers allocations from Federal government reduced by 30%, then you know what he means by the monetary challenges that lie ahead for the incoming government.
Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by Eruditor: 1:03pm On May 22, 2015
Rad1cal:
Eruditor Eru-d-turd the cretin said.

Your post is usually 95% feeble and amusing insults while a meagre 5% goes for some intellectual input , am even generous with the 5% cos am about to rip into your cadaver-ed brain and splatter them to the earth where they should rightly be.

They are practically useless to you. Why burden yourself with them ? Bwahahahahahahahaha !!!

You agreed with me that PVC collected and not TVC as represented by the voters registers is the right tool to use in 2015 statistical analysis

Bwahahahahahahahahahah !! more irrelevant and m0ronic post starkly away from the topic of discussion

Why are you such a cry baby ? What is your age boy ?

BWahahahahahahahahahaha !! make una come sight this mega dunce ooooooo!!!

Just to school you again, when INEC tells you a state has 80% PVC collection , it means by their record, 80% of PVC meant for registered members of the state in question has been collected by their owners.

Son who did you inherit your stupidity from. Mum ? Dad ? or both of them ?.

I believe the last option is it.

That would have been the case if the election were held in Feb, 14 , 2015 with Lagos having just 39% coverage. Unfairness is when one entity is handicapped before an event and not waiting for the handicap to be established first before addressing it. My post stating this anomaly clearly cited Pre Feb election. Don't be a dull boy.

Chai !!!!! See as Erudaft dey jonse. Okon, come and che chumting oo!!

Bwahahahahahahahaha !!

Why won't you dismiss the links when they exposed you as a filthy turd

Eru-D-turd, JEGA insisted on PVC two weeks before the shifted poll

http://newswebexpress.com/no-pvc-no-voting-inec-insist/

A competent court of law threw out a case in favour of INEC on the use of card readers which the PVC is vital component of it.

http://www.punchng.com/news/court-rejects-application-stopping-inec-from-using-card-reader/

Eru-D-turd, can you feel me.

Eru-D-turd, the statement in bold is a big fallacy cos just three states cannot greatly distort an analysis involving 33 other states, moreso when the margin is not large.

A simple arithmetic i showed you earlier revealed that almost all states had an electoral outing of more than 50%.

Which stats did you use PVC or TVC cos i see you are a very poor student. Despite my free education, you are still performing below par.

You are not smart at all, but i won't fail to consistently smash your head where necessary.

Cry baby got dominated and he goes a tearful route.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha !!!!

A simple fullstop and you log out. And your st.upidity will be concealed.

Where do I begin to start retutoring you? For example if 33 states have on average 49%. Let me show you what the impact of 3 padded states can do to that %.

{33(0.49)+(0.71)+(0.62)+(0.61)}/36 =50%

3 states with padded figures, raised 33 other states by 1%. This margin is large and raises red flags to the supposed 3 states. Hence, the reason for the nationwide complaints for the outright cancellation of the results in those states.

I know this ploy of yours to force me to teach you free of charge while you take my analysis to get fodder from your paymasters. My benevolence has ended today.

That's why Dogs should not get involved in a cat fight. The Cat gets beaten severely and left with marks. But he will go around using the same marks received from the mauling to pose like he is a Tiger

How I hope this allegory doesn't pass you by. But it will. You are the SI Unit for Olodos. Remember?

grin
Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by gare(f): 1:59pm On May 22, 2015
And this is the man that Buhari is dinning with and people are calling a hero, well we are waiting to see if he would make the list of Buhari's Ministers, then i will know that Buhari has nothing to offer this country, because with comments like this, it is enough for the president elect to distance himself from people like Ameachi, Rochas, since he cant not persecute them.
Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by Rad1cal: 10:20pm On May 22, 2015
Eruditor:

Where do I begin to start retutoring you? For example if 33 states have on average 49%. Let me show you what the impact of 3 padded states can do to that %.

{33(0.49)+(0.71)+(0.62)+(0.61)}/36 =50%

3 states with padded figures, raised 33 other states by 1%. This margin is large and raises red flags to the supposed 3 states. Hence, the reason for the nationwide complaints for the outright cancellation of the results in those states.

I love taking epic ejits like you to the cleaners with simple hole punctures to your daft logic.

If you call 61% and 62% padded figures then i wonder what a retarrd like you will say about a state like Jigawa State with 61%.

PVC collected in Jigawa = 1.75M, total votes cast = 1.07M
1.07/1.75 = 61%

You are a very dense piglet. Go suck on your mama brain draining t!ts.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by Eruditor: 2:56pm On May 23, 2015
Rad1cal:

I love taking epic ejits like you to the cleaners with simple hole punctures to your daft logic.

If you call 61% and 62% padded figures then i wonder what a retarrd like you will say about a state like Jigawa State with 61%.

PVC collected in Jigawa = 1.75M, total votes cast = 1.07M
1.07/1.75 = 61%

You are a very dense piglet. Go suck on your mama brain draining t!ts.

Just die already. Can any human being be this irredeemably cretinous and duplicitous? Can you see why I told you you cannot disconnect the registered voters from the cast votes? Jigawa had 1.8M registered voters of which 1.73M collected their PVCs- 96%. 61% of 96% (of registered voters that collected PVCs) is not anomalous. What is preposterous is when we see 73% of 84% (In Rivers), 67% of 84% (Delta) and 68% of 94% (Akwa-ibom). Especially when we consider how fractious and violence-laden both Rivers and Akwa-ibom were during the elections.

I spared your blushes by giving beat-down %'s of 71, 62 and 61, and you were obtuse enough to fall for it. You are a paragon of whimsical pseudo-intellectuals and I am more than willing to keep putting you in your place- under my foot.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by Rad1cal: 4:26pm On May 23, 2015
Eruditor:

Just die already. Can any human being be this irredeemably cretinous and duplicitous? Can you see why I told you you cannot disconnect the registered voters from the cast votes? Jigawa had 1.8M registered voters of which 1.73M collected their PVCs- 96%. 61% of 96% (of registered voters that collected PVCs) is not anomalous. What is preposterous is when we see 73% of 84% (In Rivers), 67% of 84% (Delta) and 68% of 94% (Akwa-ibom). Especially when we consider how fractious and violence-laden both Rivers and Akwa-ibom were during the elections.

I spared your blushes by giving beat-down %'s of 71, 62 and 61, and you were obtuse enough to fall for it. You are a paragon of whimsical pseudo-intellectuals and I more than willing to keep putting you in your place- under my foot.

look at this filthy brain dead turd, you practically proved nothing here other than your jaundiced sense of reasoning

You have moved from your erroneous stance that only less than 50% of eligible voters actually vote to this lousy attempt of trying to justify nothing.

What is important and relevant statistically is the PVC collected and not numbers of registered voters. The earlier you you drum that into thick good for nothing skull the better for you.

61% of 96% (of registered voters that collected PVCs) is not anomalous.68% of 94% (Akwa-ibom). Especially when we consider how fractious and violence-laden both Rivers and Akwa-ibom were during the elections.

Now factually prove why the above scenario of Akwa Ibom should be considered void using the template of Jigawa State, considering there are not set rules guiding the occurrence of both of them since they are exclusively independent of each other. Address it using the right percentage of 65% of Akwa ibom and not the 68% erroneously used by you.

It is now time to finally rout you off this thread for good and get rid of your stark idiocy once and for all.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by Eruditor: 5:24pm On May 23, 2015
Rad1cal:

look at this filthy brain dead turd, you practically proved nothing here other than your jaundiced sense of reasoning

You have moved from your erroneous stance that only less than 50% of eligible voters actually vote to this lousy attempt of trying to justify nothing.

What is important and relevant statistically is the PVC collected and not numbers of registered voters. The earlier you you drum that into thick good for nothing skull the better for you.

Now factually prove why the above scenario of Akwa Ibom should be considered void using the template of Jigawa State, considering there are not set rules guiding the occurrence of both of them since they are exclusively independent of each other. Address it using the right percentage of 65% of Akwa ibom and not the 68% erroneously used by you.

It is now time to finally rout you off this thread for good and get rid of your stark idiocy once and for all.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

The bravado in his tone is waning now. A good time for me to join in the laughter. grin

1. I said it is a PROVEN statistical fact that ON AVERAGE less than 50% of the REGISTERED VOTERS go on to cast their votes. I have not changed from that stance. So stop confusing your idiocy and inability to comprehend things, with my position on different issues.

2. 61% of 96% is lesser in proportion to 65% of 94% especially when we consider the following:

- There was evidently greater voter enthusiasm in Jigawa than Akwa-ibom. More PVCs were distributed and collected.

- The spates of violence were unheard of or sparse in Jigawa than Akwa-ibom.

- Jigawa's 96% PVC collection number amounted to 1.75M of which only 1.01M in total cast their votes compared to Akwa-ibom's 94% which is 1.59M yet 1.03M people cast votes. This negates the widely circulated voter-apathy and places a red flag on the election results from that state. Especially when the number of accredited voters on the day does not tally with what Akwa-ibom or any of the other 2 "red-flag" states provided.

PS: What is relevant statistically is the number of cast votes. It is used to compare with either the registered voters or the number of eligible voters who collected PVCs. It helps to convey the pattern of voting nationwide for e.g, since Lagos had 5.8M registered voters and yet only 3.5M collected their PVCs. It was clear that Lagos would not have provided a high % turnout. In Jigawa for instance, a high % was expected going by the PVC collection rate and yet they polled just 61%. Now Akwa-ibom that had an almost equally high collection rate was marred by election violence which discouraged the voters from going out in droves( evidenced by the card readers/accredited voters), yet they polled 65%. This is an aberration.

I decided not to use invectives this time around. Don't like to strike a man when he is down.
Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by Rad1cal: 8:22pm On May 23, 2015
Eruditor Eru-d-turd Post

The bravado in his tone is waning now. A good time for me to join in the laughter. grin

You are about to get mauled and you dare put a smiley

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha !!

1. I said it is a PROVEN statistical fact that ON AVERAGE less than 50% of the REGISTERED VOTERS go on to cast their votes. I have not changed from that stance. So stop confusing your idiocy and inability to comprehend things, with my position on different issues.

The only ejit here is you who has simply refused to eschew all forms of academic !mbec1lity.

You statistics can only be valid when it borders on numbers of ELIGIBLE voters and not just numbers of REGISTERED voters cos not all registered voters were ELIGIBLE to go out and vote in 2015.

Take this lesson to heart and don't falter again piglet.

61% of 96% is lesser in proportion to 65% of 94% especially when we consider the following:

- There was evidently greater voter enthusiasm in Jigawa than Akwa-ibom. More PVCs were distributed and collected.

Your points are embarrassingly too weak and passive.

More PVC's distributed is strictly governed by the number of registered voters and collection was influenced by numerous factors which can't be directly linked to voters enthusiasm.

Only a dumbo will reason like you. Let me further puncture your point using Imo State who had a 94.70% PVC collection rate of about 1.7M but actual voters were just 43% just like other SE states.

Your violence excuse can only be admitted with respect to the guber polls and not the Presidential

- Jigawa's 96% PVC collection number amounted to 1.75M of which only 1.01M in total cast their votes compared to Akwa-ibom's 94% which is 1.59M yet 1.03M people cast votes. This negates the widely circulated voter-apathy and places a red flag on the election results from that state. Especially when the number of accredited voters on the day does not tally with what Akwa-ibom or any of the other 2 "red-flag" states provided.

Another avenue to school you properly again. Following your useless logic, should we comfortably say

Oyo state with a 68% PVC collection rate of about 1.6 , having D-day voters percentage of 57% is a fraud simply because:

a) Kano State with an 82.64% PVC collection rate amounting to 4.1M only recorded D-day voters outing of 53%

b) Kaduna State with an 93.17% PVC collection rate amounting to 3.2M only recorded D-day voters outing of 52%

Should we also consider Jigawa 61% a fraud simply because other Northern states in excess of 92% PVC collection rate had actual D-day voters maxing out at 57%

Your logic only appeals to reprobates like you.

PS: What is relevant statistically is the number of cast votes. It is used to compare with either the registered voters or the number of eligible voters who collected PVCs. It helps to convey the pattern of voting nationwide for e.g, since Lagos had 5.8M registered voters and yet only 3.5M collected their PVCs. It was clear that Lagos would not have provided a high % turnout. In Jigawa for instance, a high % was expected going by the PVC collection rate and yet they polled just 61%. Now Akwa-ibom that had an almost equally high collection rate was marred by election violence which discouraged the voters from going out in droves( evidenced by the card readers/accredited voters), yet they polled 65%. This is an aberration.

Stop repeating this trash.

I decided not to use invectives this time around. Don't like to strike a man when he is down.

You have obviously ran out of lame and stale insults; events have even shown that your trashy invectives only portrayed you as an intellectual scumbag who uses insults to mask his innate dumbness.

Your next response should be intellectually tasking and engaging, i hate to constantly school you despite your fraudulent arrogance

Your attempt at answering my simple question below is a very big failure. You just suck dude.

Bwahahahahahahahahaha !!

Rad1cal:

Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by Eruditor: 1:27pm On May 24, 2015
Rad1cal:
Eruditor Eru-d-turd Post

You are about to get mauled and you dare put a smiley

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha !!

The only ejit here is you who has simply refused to eschew all forms of academic !mbec1lity.

You statistics can only be valid when it borders on numbers of ELIGIBLE voters and not just numbers of REGISTERED voters cos not all registered voters were ELIGIBLE to go out and vote in 2015.

Take this lesson to heart and don't falter again piglet.

Your points are embarrassingly too weak and passive.

More PVC's distributed is strictly governed by the number of registered voters and collection was influenced by numerous factors which can't be directly linked to voters enthusiasm.

Only a dumbo will reason like you. Let me further puncture your point using Imo State who had a 94.70% PVC collection rate of about 1.7M but actual voters were just 43% just like other SE states.

Your violence excuse can only be admitted with respect to the guber polls and not the Presidential

Another avenue to school you properly again. Following your useless logic, should we comfortably say

Oyo state with a 68% PVC collection rate of about 1.6 , having D-day voters percentage of 57% is a fraud simply because:

a) Kano State with an 82.64% PVC collection rate amounting to 4.1M only recorded D-day voters outing of 53%

b) Kaduna State with an 93.17% PVC collection rate amounting to 3.2M only recorded D-day voters outing of 52%

Should we also consider Jigawa 61% a fraud simply because other Northern states in excess of 92% PVC collection rate had actual D-day voters maxing out at 57%

Your logic only appeals to reprobates like you.

Stop repeating this trash.

You have obviously ran out of lame and stale insults; events have even shown that your trashy invectives only portrayed you as an intellectual scumbag who uses insults to mask his innate dumbness.

Your next response should be intellectually tasking and engaging, i hate to constantly school you despite your fraudulent arrogance

Your attempt at answering my simple question below is a very big failure. You just suck dude.

Bwahahahahahahahahaha !!

1. First off, LOL. What made registered voters ineligible to vote? What made eligible voters unable to vote? Are they related? The stock-in-trade of an intellectual fugazi- Comparing apples and grapes or throwing dust and hoping one particle sticks. Not on this turf. You failed miserably today.

2. PVCs collected can't be linked directly to voter enthusiasm? Hahahahahahahaha! You shouldn't have been born. The world doesn't deserve you.

3. You are not puncturing my point with Imo, you are buttressing them for me. Violence, intimidation, voter apathy caused the drop in the total cast votes UNLIKE in Jigawa. Hahahahahaha! You are so dimwitted.

4. Retardeen, Oyo and Kano represent good voting patterns. A close proportion of those who collected PVCs went on to vote. This is why Jega was right in insisting that the elections could work well with any % of those who collected PVCs than against 100% collection (which Goatluck Jonadunce and his fellow charlatans wanted) that never leads to an equally high voter turnout.

If you have 100 registered voters and you distribute 98 PVCs but only 45 collect them (Feb 7) yet you insist that the whole 98 collect them. 50 more people might be coerced to come and collect the PVCs (February 21) but at the end of the day just about 22 -33 of them may eventually vote. 33/45 is fairer than 73/ 84 that PDP riggers and apologists want us to accept as good elections. Especially when we factor in how low the voter turn out was as reported by the local and international observers as well as the intimidation, killings and just general voter apathy.

If you cannot see this beyond plane view, don't overheat your puny mind. This sort of reasoning is beyond you and the unfortunate duo (especially the woman) that should have sh*t you out instead of birth you.

5. So giving me Kaduna and Jigawa and juxtaposing the election numbers just betrays the argument you are trying to pose and exposes you as the quasi-analysist that you are. In measuring central tendencies you would have external factors and close margins beyond which the figures will be questioned. 40, 38, 43, 52, 58, 47, 61, 29 can give an average of less than or equal to 50% which is the 2nd quartile or mean. 29 will be explained as highest voter apathy while 61 will be adjudged as highest voter enthusiasm. 65, 67, 68, 73 will be marked as red flags and investigated. The external factors will be then be brought in:

- did people largely turn out in open glare? No
- were there reports of intimidation? Yes
- were there reports of killings? Yes

Things like wars, bad weather etc. are the other external factors. Now when we consider that the 3 pointers above were predominant and common factors in the states with those high deflections of 65, 68 and 73. We can conclude that they were fraudulently conducted elections.

Someone should start paying up for this free tutorial.

Get a calculator and keep digging yourself further. You belong below the earth surface where you and your ilk of intellectual misfits can relate as the scums of the earth.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by chyket(m): 8:19am On May 25, 2015
Eruditor:

On Amaechi's best day, he collected 93B in 6 months between Jan 2013 to June 2013. In that time frame Akpabio collected 135B. Amaechi employed more teachers than any state governor in Nigeria and if you have any sense you would understand that equates to recurrent expenditures unlike Akpabio's infrastructures that will never get maintained as is the custom with mediocre governors.
The Ministry of Finance just released the excess crude account disbursement from 2011-2015.Akwa ibom got 265billion and Rivers got 230b.
Amaechi might have his flaws but you cannot peat him and Akpabio on the same level with respect to management skills. Amaechi has more heads to cater to with far fewer resources than Akpabio and when you consider that in 2014, Rivers allocations from Federal government reduced by 30%, then you know
what he means by the monetary challenges that lie ahead for the incoming government.
Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by Rad1cal: 9:40am On May 25, 2015
Post from Eruditor Eru-d-turd

First off, LOL. What made registered voters ineligible to vote? What made eligible voters unable to vote? Are they related? The stock-in-trade of an intellectual fugazi- Comparing apples and grapes or throwing dust and hoping one particle sticks. Not on this turf. You failed miserably today.

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha !! where you trying to seem smart or just merely fooling around. The later is definitely it.

You can only base your statistics on ELIGIBLE voters and who are this ELIGIBLE voters with regards to the 2015 polls ?

I leave the response to the raving m0ron to ponder upon

PVCs collected can't be linked directly to voter enthusiasm? Hahahahahahahaha! You shouldn't have been born. The world doesn't deserve you.

You faltered in my simple question by saying

61% of 96% is lesser in proportion to 65% of 94% especially when we consider the following:

And i shut you up by educating you :

More PVC's distributed is strictly governed by the number of registered voters

You don't expect lesser PVCs to be distributed to Akwa Ibom (1.6M) when Jigawa had (1.8M) registered voters

and collection was influenced by numerous factors which can't be directly linked to voters enthusiasm.

While some regions had lesser ease collecting theirs due to bent rules, other regions went through hell to get theirs due to INEC organizational hiccups

Reference:

Will you now admit that you basically a very dull being.

Bwahahahahaha !!

[s]You are not puncturing my point with Imo, you are buttressing them for me. Violence, intimidation, voter apathy caused the drop in the total cast votes UNLIKE in Jigawa. Hahahahahaha! You are so dimwitted[/s].

You are a fool, there was no violence in Imo during the Presidential poll. Stop boring me please.

Gaddem !

Retardeen, Oyo and Kano represent good voting patterns.

They represent good voting pattern but Akwa Ibom 64% out of 94% was considered a red flag in your gobbledegook thinking process when compared with Jigawa.

I put it to you are very clueless in all attempts to answer my simple question bellow vis a vis Oyo,Kano and Kaduna voting pattern.

A close proportion of those who collected PVCs went on to vote. This is why Jega was right in insisting that the elections could work well with any % of those who collected PVCs than against 100% collection (which Goatluck Jonadunce and his fellow charlatans wanted) that never leads to an equally high voter turnout.

More silly lines, INEC should strive to hit the 100% mark, and where she fails to do so, she should make sure an appreciable majority of the populace have theirs. This is common sense please.

A situation where certain regions had over 80% PVC collection rates with others barely surpassing the 40% is questionable, unacceptable and defies the simple laws of equality. Towing that route will leave INEC exposed to several litigation concerning aftermath of the polls.

You are too dull.

[s]If you have 100 registered voters and you distribute 98 PVCs but only 45 collect them (Feb 7) yet you insist that the whole 98 collect them. 50 more people might be coerced to come and collect the PVCs (February 21) but at the end of the day just about 22 -33 of them may eventually vote. 33/45 is fairer than 73/ 84 that PDP riggers and apologists want us to accept as good elections. Especially when we factor in how low the voter turn out was as reported by the local and international observers as well as the intimidation, killings and just general voter apathy.[/s]

Common sense should tell you INEC will increase the likelihood of participating electorates with more PVC collected i.e the odds of having more voters turn out will be increased with more PVC collected.

Stop justifying one stupidity with the other.

If you cannot see this beyond plane view, don't overheat your puny mind. This sort of reasoning is beyond you and the unfortunate duo (especially the woman) that should have sh*t you out instead of birth you.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! STALE AND BORING.

Ladies even poop while birthing, you were better off donated to your parent saturated pit latrine to be feast for maggots as an appeasement to mother earth for birthing a goblin.

So giving me Kaduna and Jigawa and juxtaposing the election numbers just betrays the argument you are trying to pose and exposes you as the quasi-analysist that you are. In measuring central tendencies you would have external factors and close margins beyond which the figures will be questioned. 40, 38, 43, 52, 58, 47, 61, 29 can give an average of less than or equal to 50% which is the 2nd quartile or mean. 29 will be explained as highest voter apathy while 61 will be adjudged as highest voter enthusiasm. 65, 67, 68, 73 will be marked as red flags and investigated. The external factors will be then be brought in:

Central tendencies indeed, if i decide to task you on this to test your knowledge, you will obviously go off key forcing me to give free lectures.

You saw nothing wrong with 29 and 61 disparity but decide to whine with respect to 65 and 73. All you do is scream red flag without backing them solidly with irrefutable proofs .

[s]did people largely turn out in open glare? No
- were there reports of intimidation? Yes
- were there reports of killings? Yes

Things like wars, bad weather etc. are the other external factors. Now when we consider that the 3 pointers above were predominant and common factors in the states with those high deflections of 65, 68 and 73. We can conclude that they were fraudulently conducted elections.

Someone should start paying up for this free tutorial.

Get a calculator and keep digging yourself further. You belong below the earth surface where you and your ilk of intellectual misfits can relate as the scums of the earth.[/s]

Nansense, I have decided to be very patient with you while i teach, teach, and teach until every ion of genetic stupidity is replaced with common sense.

While i use facts and references to counter your idiocies, all you do is present silly conjectures .

WIKE remains a governor whether Amaechi rectal dwellers like you like it or not.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha !!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Crowd At Maitama Sule's Funeral Prayer (Photos) / Adesina To Step Aside As AfDB President For Fresh Probe / NDDC: Akpabio Names Orji Kalu, Uduaghan, James Ibori In Contract Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 212
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.