Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Is This True About Igwe1 - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Is This True About Igwe1 (2409 Views)

Is This True About HONDA AUTOS / Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 / Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Is This True About Igwe1 by gestapo(f): 7:16pm On Feb 10, 2009
Rumors are flying over that igwe1 has been banned on nairaland, he was banned yesterday night shortly after derailing the pre order thread of inspired_men with abusive comments. i want someone to confirm this story please. if indeed this is true then it is an action that is long over due lol wink
Re: Is This True About Igwe1 by ziontrain: 9:46pm On Feb 10, 2009
Please let's use this forum for something meaningful instead of gloating over people in unfortunate situation. If he was banned so what? Wasn't Cosjo banned before? Wasn't Inspired banned before? Did anybody gloat over them? We are not even sure whether your rumour is true but let's stop the gloating please! This is 2009. I wish all nairalanders success this new year.
Re: Is This True About Igwe1 by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 10, 2009
^^^ x 2.

DeltaVAGTM
Re: Is This True About Igwe1 by keba(m): 12:48am On Feb 11, 2009
Igwe1 shocked shocked
otherwise ban
Re: Is This True About Igwe1 by gestapo(f): 7:26am On Feb 11, 2009
ziontrain:

Please let's use this forum for something meaningful instead of gloating over people in unfortunate situation. If he was banned so what? Wasn't Cosjo banned before? Wasn't Inspired banned before? Did anybody gloat over them? We are not even sure whether your rumour is true but let's stop the gloating please! This is 2009. I wish all nairalanders success this new year.

ziontrain do you have to co -opt inspired name in your vindictive yearns ? if you have a problem with inspired spit it out now or forever hold your peace.  angry

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-228597.96.html#msg3447326

igwe1, till we meet again.  cry cry cry
Re: Is This True About Igwe1 by kuntash: 3:35pm On Feb 11, 2009
Juxtapose abi na wetin dem dey call u, wat do u understand by Ban?, is it the person or the ID?, pls tink, this is 2009 O!
Re: Is This True About Igwe1 by Cashmoni: 5:40pm On Feb 11, 2009
@Gestapo

You don dey turn Suspect ohh,cause everything people say you just pick out only inspired name?why?did you read Ziontrain statement very well

{Please let's use this forum for something meaningful instead of gloating over people in unfortunate situation. If he was banned so what? W[b]asn't Cosjo banned before? Wasn't Inspired banned before? Did anybody gloat over them?[/b] We are not even sure whether your rumour is true but let's stop the gloating please! This is 2009. I wish all nairalanders success this new year.} just incase you skipped other peoples names that he mentioned, Please lets use this forum for meaningful things and stop trying to compete with each other, If some one violates the standing rule on VINS that person should be told and the VIN placed or a detailed car history Selah, igwe now i am not in support of him always brings that point out,
Re: Is This True About Igwe1 by Busybody2(f): 6:49pm On Feb 11, 2009
gestapo:

ziontrain do you have to co -opt inspired name in your vindictive yearns ? if you have a problem with inspired spit it out now or forever hold your peace.  angry

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-228597.96.html#msg3447326

igwe1, till we meet again.  cry cry cry

Although I don't agree with 99% of what you are about Gestapo, I have to agree with you that there was something a tad iffy about his mentioning Inspired's name too. His words seems like that of someone rankled, and someone who was not ready to let bygone be bygone undecided

So on this note, I would say x2 to your first paragraph too. I bet Sisijinx and genie Wwheelz would be along too, to voice their misgivings. Maybe its the way women are wired up, to always over-analyse things and not take them at face value    

I know I have not been exactly kind to you, but I would like to use this opportunity to tell you to stop your bothersome act and offer you an olive branch and persuade you join us ladies at the tupperware classes.

It is wrong to gloat over people's shortcomings, and it's obvious that Igwe and Cosjo have been banned, because they are no longer around chasing one another up and down and derailing threads, but I am sure they would be back soon grin

Ziontrain, you should know by now, that your hastily put together explanations don't wash with me, so if I may politely request, do me a favour and save your breath, unless you are ready to be preaching to the choirs.
Re: Is This True About Igwe1 by ziontrain: 9:33pm On Feb 11, 2009
@Busy_body, please open your eyes and read the reply of @Cashmoni. Tell me one other person that has been banned in auto section aside from Inspired and Cosjo before this Igwe's incident. Instead of you to address the main issue of gloating you are just beating about the bush looking for irrelevant issues.

Inspired is not a god here in nairaland that his name cannot be mentioned as long as it's not done maliciously. I am through with this thread now.
Re: Is This True About Igwe1 by Busybody2(f): 12:32pm On Feb 12, 2009
ziontrain:

@Busy_body, please open your eyes and read the reply of @Cashmoni. Tell me one other person that has been banned in auto section aside from Inspired and Cosjo before this Igwe's incident. Instead of you to address the main issue of gloating you are just beating about the bush looking for irrelevant issues.

Inspired is not a god here in nairaland that his name cannot be mentioned as long as it's not done maliciously. I am through with this thread now.

You are one of the 10 people on NL (in no particular order) with an impeccable grasp of English Language, hence I do not need to explain the repercussions of using inciteful words/names to evoke emotion. "Igwe is not the first to have been banned", is miles apart from the inflammatory, "so what if Igwe was banned, wasn't so and so banned too", that you used in this instance wink So stop being a smarty-pants, and put your ingenuity to other good use wink

Learn to let go of the past, and the earlier you assimilate this and digest it, the earlier everyone would be able to move on, from the unpalatable shenanigans that transpired and beclouded the auto section for the past 6 months.

No one said anyone was a god undecided A general observation from me - as a Christian shouldn't your main concern be towards folding now whilst you still can, rather than denouncing God in your attempt to save face?

In all, I like you and admire you when you are being an upright citizen plus you also inspire me to better myself at English wink
Re: Is This True About Igwe1 by waoosa(m): 1:26pm On Feb 12, 2009
all these Children are still here!
Re: Is This True About Igwe1 by hbrednic: 3:30pm On Feb 12, 2009
IGWE WAS DOING A NICE JOB HERE,WONDER WHY HE WAS BANNED
ANYWAY MONITOR 1 HAS ARRIVED TO TAKE HIS POSITION.
ALL THE CHEIFTANCY TITILES ORDAINED BY IGWE IS THIS FORUM,HAS BEEN DECLARED NULL AND VOID.
TILL FATHER NOTICE grin grin
Re: Is This True About Igwe1 by Cashmoni: 3:34pm On Feb 12, 2009
@waoosa

I tire oooooo
Re: Is This True About Igwe1 by 190: 4:38pm On Feb 12, 2009
wic igwe
if dem try bann me na diee 4 dem na
Re: Is This True About Igwe1 by Busybody2(f): 6:30pm On Feb 12, 2009
waoosa:

all these Children are still here!

Just an innocent observation - Isn't it a tad paedophilic to be keeping tabs on children and watching them closely angry Oh well, I guess its each to their own sha undecided Whatever tickles your fancy, carry go wink
Re: Is This True About Igwe1 by ikeyman00(m): 8:04pm On Feb 12, 2009
busy-somethin

who are u playin at? tryin to be famous ehh? go to joke section!

thank u
Re: Is This True About Igwe1 by Busybody2(f): 8:38pm On Feb 12, 2009
ikeyman00:

busy-somethin

who are u playin at? tryin to be famous ehh? go to joke section!

thank u

Pardon me - superman defender of the universe - but r u sure you are not running a temperature angry I will not go into any dialogue with you for now, cos I don't know whether you are Ikeyman00 or ikeyman00

If I wanted to be famous, wouldn't I put a provocative picture of me with my boobs or butt hanging out in my profile, and giggle and nod and float around like a dumb blonde undecided

Arrant nonsense of the highest order, as if there is a prize/financial reward for the most famous twerp on NL grin
Re: Is This True About Igwe1 by sultaan(m): 9:26pm On Feb 12, 2009
Busy_body:

Pardon me - superman defender of the universe - but r u sure you are not running a temperature angry I will not go into any dialogue with you for now, cos I don't know whether you are Ikeyman00 or ikeyman00

If I wanted to be famous, wouldn't I put a provocative picture of me with my boobs or butt hanging out in my profile, and giggle and nod and float around like a dumb blonde undecided

Arrant nonsense of the highest order, as if there is a prize/financial reward for the most famous twerp on NL grin

Trust me on this, you've splash a big'ol image in the auto section, with an id like that and sharp fingers to complement your strong personalty.
A pic at this point with a pretty face, or phatty asset will only tarnish the hard work you've done in building your image.
Some will like to keep the Thatcher, Palin, or Rosie O'Donnell image intact, those who see you as a Condoleezzza won't want you to go Paris Hilton on us.
Re: Is This True About Igwe1 by IGWE3(m): 10:55pm On Feb 12, 2009
gestapo:

igwe1 you and your jenju crew are already licking your wounds, if you did not want to derail the thread, why did you not send the poster an email first, instead of coming out here to spew nonsense, and derailing the thread, i tell you and your friends to stop this chilish attitudes and face business here if there is any left for you, if you dont change this your new username would be forgotten in the next few days i can promise you that, nonsense  angry angry

[size=18pt]Remix is back[/size]

@gestapo/cosjo/inspired _men,

I thought you 'd gotten what you wanted,why not give peace a chance as you purported in your complaints to the owner of the site.
Please stop referring monitor_1 as Igwe 1. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-232927.0.html#msg3462272      I find it irritating and can't stand  any of your antics to bring uncertainty in this auto section for your quest for survival at the detriment of other novice country men.
I felt happy and fulfilled when I saw 'Monitor_1' continuing from where I stopped, but if you insist in sailing on a trouble water, this time around I have the members of my cabinet to watch my back.
Be warn!!!!!!!

Still Igwe.
Re: Is This True About Igwe1 by Busybody2(f): 11:01pm On Feb 12, 2009
sultaan:

Trust me on this, you've splash a big'ol image in the auto section, with an id like that and sharp fingers to complement your strong personalty.
A pic at this point with a pretty face, or phatty asset will only tarnish the hard work you've done in building your image.
Some will like to keep the Thatcher, Palin, or Rosie O'Donnell image intact, those who see you as a Condoleezzza won't want you to go Paris Hilton on us.

ROFLMAO, I prefer the Rosie O'Dogue De Bordeaux look grin grin grin And the funniest part is that you could never match my face to my personality, hence the reason I get away with a great deal of blue murder
Re: Is This True About Igwe1 by ikeyman00(m): 11:13pm On Feb 12, 2009
busy

i like those boobs u talkin about hahha hmm delicious !

ikeyman Ikeyman

well they cant fake me as u already know, there is only one superman right in ur chest haha
Re: Is This True About Igwe1 by Busybody2(f): 11:22pm On Feb 12, 2009
IGWE!!:

[size=18pt]Remix is back[/size]

@gestapo/cosjo/inspired _men,

I thought you 'd gotten what you wanted,why not give peace a chance as you purported in your complaints to the owner of the site.
Please stop referring monitor_1 as Igwe 1. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-232927.0.html#msg3462272 I find it irritating and can't stand any of your antic to bring uncertainty in this auto section for your quest for survival at the detriment of other novice country men.
I felt happy and fulfilled when I saw 'Monitor_1' continuing from where I stopped, but if you insist in sailing on a trouble water, this time around I have the members of my cabinet to watch my back.
Be warn!!!!!!!

Still Igwe.

Even though I noticed your conspicuous absence, I did not want to believe gestapo's insinuation that you had been banned, but come oh, why you no come back with IGWE1, remix ko, repel ni grin ha I no fit shout grin grin grin

Igwe my lolo has been dethroned and relegated to the likes of those who turn up to the stadiums without tickets and have to watch the match from behind the fence embarassed I warned you about your overkill attitude and you said you did not care whose ox was gored or whether the stone you are throwing is going to land on your relative's head grin I like the fire in your belly sha grin

By the way, we all know that Monitor_1 is a reincarnation of Igwe, and to reiterate the definition of reincarnation, it simply means: appearance in new guise: a reappearance of something in a new form cool NOW SUE ME tongue

And thanks for acknowledging what we already know; THAT MONITOR_1 IS A MEMBER OF YOUR CABINET cool
Re: Is This True About Igwe1 by Busybody2(f): 11:24pm On Feb 12, 2009
ikeyman00:

busy

i like those boobs u talkin about hahha hmm delicious !

ikeyman Ikeyman

well they cant fake me as u already know, there is only one superman right in ur chest haha

I sorry for you, let Tpia your wife catch you looking at another woman's blom blom grin grin grin
Re: Is This True About Igwe1 by ikeyman00(m): 11:34pm On Feb 12, 2009
tpia wife? shocked
Re: Is This True About Igwe1 by IGWE3(m): 11:36pm On Feb 12, 2009
Busy_body:

Even though I noticed your conspicuous absence, I did not want to believe gestapo's insinuation that you had been banned, but come oh, why you no come back with IGWE1, remix ko, repel ni cheesy ha I no fit shout grin grin grin

Igwe my lolo has been dethroned and relegated to the likes of those who turn up to the stadiums without tickets and have to watch the match from behind the fence embarassed I warned you about your overkill attitude and you said you did not care whose ox was gored or whether the stone you are throwing is going to land on your relative's head grin I like the fire in your belly sha grin

By the way, we all know that Monitor_1 is a reincarnation of Igwe, and to reiterate the definition of reincarnation, it simply means: appearance in new guise: a reappearance of something in a new form cool NOW SUE ME tongue

And thanks for acknowledging what we already know; THAT MONITOR_1 IS A MEMBER OF YOUR CABINET cool

Igwe 1 was asked to wait.For me, my cabinet members have IGWE attached to their names,I'm sure you will identify them when you see them, but for monitor _1, she might be one of your sisters, who knows?
Any way, I am too busy for you sha. tongue grin grin grin
Re: Is This True About Igwe1 by henchmark: 11:45pm On Feb 12, 2009
even blind men sees the game you guys are playing ya grin grin

between you guys and Alamiesegha i dont know who is better? i prefer to play such stunts making money.
Re: Is This True About Igwe1 by Busybody2(f): 11:46pm On Feb 12, 2009
IGWE!!:

Igwe 1 was asked to wait.For me, my cabinet members have IGWE attached to their names,I'm sure you will identify them when you see them, but for monitor _1, she might be one of your sisters, who knows?
Any way, I am too busy for you sha. tongue grin grin grin

Wait for what grin manna from heaven grin I don tell you say dem never born the person wey fit corner you and your slippery self grin But you for tell me make I buy ticket for you na, instead of you creeping round the bush with hooligans and lawbreakers and outcasts half your age because you wan watch match for stadium cheesy

Monitor_1 no be one of my sisters, I can smell a mole a mile off cool

Abeg, carry ya yam tuber legs commot from my front make I see front, me sef I too busy for you, na Nobel Prizewinner I dey stalk now, no be ya type grin Anu ofia grin grin grin
Re: Is This True About Igwe1 by Busybody2(f): 11:49pm On Feb 12, 2009
ikeyman00:

tpia wife? shocked

Yes na, afterall the Oyinbos don talk am say "the devil you know is better . . ." cheesy Abi you know book pass them grin You better start getting her dowry ready tongue
Re: Is This True About Igwe1 by showbobo(m): 12:50am On Feb 13, 2009
Plenty Drama cheesy Serious comic grin
Re: Is This True About Igwe1 by gestapo(f): 1:39am On Feb 13, 2009
Busy_body:

Wait for what grin manna from heaven grin I don tell you say dem never born the person wey fit corner you and your slippery self grin But you for tell me make I buy ticket for you na, instead of you creeping round the bush with hooligans and lawbreakers and outcasts half your age because you wan watch match for stadium cheesy

Monitor_1 no be one of my sisters, I can smell a mole a mile off cool

Abeg, carry ya yam tuber legs commot from my front make I see front, me sef I too busy for you, na Nobel Prizewinner I dey stalk now, no be ya type grin Anu ofia grin grin grin

LOL, these dumb guys think they can come as a spy with a female moniker, they didnt know we are not as dumb as them grin grin

i cant take my eyes off this message https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-228597.96.html#msg3447326
Re: Is This True About Igwe1 by kuntash: 8:29am On Feb 13, 2009
I wish, I just wish Seun could pin point IP address to trace users in this forum,
Re: Is This True About Igwe1 by IGWE3(m): 9:02am On Feb 13, 2009
kuntash:

I wish, I just wish Seun could pin point IP address to trace users in this forum,
You 're right , it will help to clear any controversy as regard to multiple  usernames.

(1) (2)

Toyota Siena 2004 XLE SOLD SOLD SOLD / R Model Mack 10-tyre Trucks Needed Asap / Toyota Corolla 2004 Fulloption now 1.52m!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.