Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:40 PM

Please Help Me And My Child - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Me And My Child (7225 Views)

I Want To File A Divorce With My Wife And Take Custody Of My Child / A Bitter True Story Of My Child's Delivery / ''What Should I Do? My Child Steals From Everyone'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me And My Child by lovingmum(f): 12:26pm On May 19, 2015
Malizzy:
@op i really feel for you and your child but had it been am in a position to help i would have gladly do it.
Just be strong and prayerful and i believe help is coming your way soon

I pray so...thanks ma
Re: Please Help Me And My Child by lovingmum(f): 5:06pm On May 19, 2015
Notting yet o
Re: Please Help Me And My Child by ifyalways(f): 10:14am On May 20, 2015
lovingmum:

She want me to go and stay with my guy mum even though have told her the reason why i cant go there and the reason is that my guy mum was going through alot already because she's divorce and she has been the one taking care of her children alone moreso my guy is the first born and his other siblings are still in school,i just want to forget about them for now and move on.
No, you cannot forget them and move, IMO.

We make mistakes, we pay for it, we LEARN from it: that's life. I see no reason you should not go stay with them. There would be someone to help with looking after the child while you hustle/ work, there would be accomodation too. Whatever, their living conditions are, you should go and manage with them while you look for work.
That's the choice you've made for yourself, all you can do now is to endure and patiently work out plans to right the wrongs of the past. All the best.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help Me And My Child by lovingmum(f): 1:10pm On May 20, 2015
ifyalways:

Not, you cannot forget them and move, IMO.

We make mistakes, we pay for it, we LEARN from it: that's life. I see no reason you should not go stay with them. There would be someone to help with looking after the child while you hustle/ work, there would be accomodation too. Whatever, their living conditions are, you should go and manage with them while you look for work.
That's the choice you've made for yourself, all you can do now is to endure and patiently work out plans to right the wrongs of the past. All the best.

Thank you so much ma,i have been thinking about that too and now that there is no job yet mayb i should learn a hand-work so i can be able to stand on my own later

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me And My Child by ifyalways(f): 1:29pm On May 20, 2015
lovingmum:

Thank you so much ma,i have been thinking about that too and now that there is no job yet mayb i should learn a hand-work so i can be able to stand on my own later
That's a good one, going back to your baby daddy's family I mean. So long they are not abusive, you can go and stay with them temporarily.

I'm not too sure the "learning handwork" thingy now would fly considering you have a responsibility in your hands now, unless ofcourse its a type of handwork that you can pick up fast and even start earning income while you earn eg cake making, small chops, dress making etc.

Keep your eyes open for ushering jobs(I suggest you PM nld's Sassygal and others at the events section) , the pay might not be much but would definitely go a long way for you and your baby. Please send me a PM, ok?

Nothing good comes easy. No word from your baby daddy abroad either undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me And My Child by lovingmum(f): 1:40pm On May 20, 2015
ifyalways:

That's a good one, going back to your baby daddy's family I mean. So long they are not abusive, you can go and stay with them temporarily.

I'm not too sure the "learning handwork" thingy now would fly considering you have a responsibility in your hands now, unless ofcourse its a type of handwork that you can pick up fast and even start earning income while you earn eg cake making, small chops, dress making etc.

Keep your eyes open for ushering jobs(I suggest you PM nld's Sassygal and others at the events section) , the pay might not be much but would definitely go a long way for you and your baby. Please send me a PM, ok?

Nothing good comes easy. No word from your baby daddy abroad either undecided

Yes ma,thats exactly what am thinking of learning including event decoration,make-up and odas,am a quick learner and am sure i will catch up fast
I will pm you now and other people you mention.

No word from him yet o
Thanks
Re: Please Help Me And My Child by sassygal(f): 2:19pm On May 20, 2015
lovingmum:

Yes ma,thats exactly what am thinking of learning including event decoration,make-up and odas,am a quick learner and am sure i will catch up fast
I will pm you now and other people you mention.

No word from him yet o
Thanks

Hello,

Could teach you for free but where will you stay?
Re: Please Help Me And My Child by lovingmum(f): 2:51pm On May 20, 2015
sassygal:

Hello,

Could teach you for free but where will you stay?

Waoh!!! thanks so much for this offer may thy lord bless you more,
Am also willing to learn so i will have to contacts some of my friends if anyone of them will allow me to stay with them for awhile
Re: Please Help Me And My Child by cococandy(f): 3:13pm On May 20, 2015
Kulyie! angry
SAMBARRY:
Ok
Re: Please Help Me And My Child by SAMBARRY: 3:17pm On May 20, 2015
cococandy:
Kulyie! angry
yes my love smiley

why you frowning face for me? Did I offend you? smiley
Re: Please Help Me And My Child by cococandy(f): 3:22pm On May 20, 2015
SAMBARRY:
yes my love smiley

why you frowning face for me? Did I offend you? smiley

Yea you did.

I don't know if you said the truth that you're also a single mom. What if you had no one to support you? Would you be happy if someone talked to you like that?

Life is really hard in many aspects.

If we can't help her, at least let us be nice. kiss kiss

6 Likes

Re: Please Help Me And My Child by cococandy(f): 3:52pm On May 20, 2015
I never said you're not right.
You are.
But this is the 'before' talk
Not the 'after' talk.

This one is advice for young ladies who are not yet in that situation. Prevention is better than cure things.

But it won't help her in her case na as it has already happened.

SAMBARRY:

5 Likes

Re: Please Help Me And My Child by amtheone(m): 8:38pm On May 20, 2015
@ lovingmum.

It is well with u. This is what im going to do. My company is into production of air freshener(paper type). It's a very good product. U can sell it anywhere starting from your neighborhood.

I will send u goods worths 10k for free, all u need to do is to give me detail of the motor park closer to u, I will waybill it to u. You will only go to the park and pick it up. I will equally pay for the waybill.

I would have just sent u the 10k, but I think by giving u the goods, u will make more money and also be engaged.( u will realise more than or 20k by the time u r through). Be rest assured that you wont struggle in selling them. But if u need the physical cash(10k), let me know.

Pls quote me and add your phone number, I will call u immediately.

Wish u all the best

19 Likes

Re: Please Help Me And My Child by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 20, 2015
Thank you amtheone.
Rather than giving her the fish, teach her how to fish.
Nice one.

Am interested in this airfresher business too?
Can you help me with samples...

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me And My Child by pickabeau1: 10:23pm On May 20, 2015
Amtheone

That is a good idea
That way she can start something for herself

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me And My Child by sassygal(f): 11:16pm On May 20, 2015
amtheone:
@ lovingmum.

It is well with u. This is what im going to do. My company is into production of air freshener(paper type). It's a very good product. U can sell it anywhere starting from your neighborhood.

I will send u goods worths 10k for free, all u need to do is to give me detail of the motor park closer to u, I will waybill it to u. You will only go to the park and pick it up. I will equally pay for the waybill.

I would have just sent u the 10k, but I think by giving u the goods, u will make more money and also be engaged.( u will realise more than or 20k by the time u r through). Be rest assured that you wont struggle in selling them. But if u need the physical cash(10k), let me know.

Wish u all the best

God bless

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me And My Child by lovingmum(f): 11:18pm On May 20, 2015
amtheone:
@ lovingmum.

Wish u all the best

I know you are blessed but May thy lord bless you more beyond your imagination ,
I cant believe you are going to do this for me and why wont i want the goods when am not sick.

6 Likes

Re: Please Help Me And My Child by lovingmum(f): 11:21pm On May 20, 2015
sassygal:

God bless
Amen and you too
Re: Please Help Me And My Child by lovingmum(f): 11:48pm On May 20, 2015
amtheone:
@ lovingmum.

Wish u all the best

Re: Please Help Me And My Child by amtheone(m): 9:15am On May 21, 2015
chidyhels:
Thank you amtheone.
Rather than giving her the fish, teach her how to fish.
Nice one.

Am interested in this airfresher business too?
Can you help me with samples...

Call me on 08061352480.
Re: Please Help Me And My Child by ifyalways(f): 10:42am On May 21, 2015
God bless you Amtheone. smiley
Re: Please Help Me And My Child by lovingmum(f): 11:30am On May 21, 2015
ifyalways:
And may God bless you too
Re: Please Help Me And My Child by lovingmum(f): 11:43am On May 21, 2015
Please house i will want to appreciate this people for the financial support they gave me and my child,

Madam ifyalways sent me a sum of #8000,
Anonymous bro who doesn't want me to mention is user name sent me#10,000.

I really appreciate you all for your kindness towards me and my child,
I promise to make use of all the great opportunity given to me.

God bless you all

6 Likes

Re: Please Help Me And My Child by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 21, 2015
So what are your plans about accommodation, going back to lagos or staying in Ijebu?
Re: Please Help Me And My Child by amtheone(m): 1:02pm On May 21, 2015
ifyalways:

Amen. Thanks
Re: Please Help Me And My Child by amtheone(m): 1:04pm On May 21, 2015
sassygal:

God bless

Amen. Thank you.
Re: Please Help Me And My Child by lovingmum(f): 1:28pm On May 21, 2015
softysparky:
So what are your plans about accommodation, going back to lagos or staying in Ijebu?

I really wish to go back to lagos with my child now that i have got better things to do there but my aunt is no ready to take me back and am still pleading with some of my friends to allow me stay with them for awhile but that means i will drop my girl with my aunt at ijebu ode or with her grandma,

Am still thinking about it and i pray God should lead me right
Re: Please Help Me And My Child by edwife(f): 4:41pm On May 21, 2015
lovingmum:

I really wish to go back to lagos with my child now that i have got better things to do there but my aunt is no ready to take me back and am still pleading with some of my friends to allow me stay with them for awhile but that means i will drop my girl with my aunt at ijebu ode or with her grandma,

Am still thinking about it and i pray God should lead me right

Send me an email
Re: Please Help Me And My Child by lovingmum(f): 5:01pm On May 21, 2015
edwife:

Send me an email
Pm sent ma
Re: Please Help Me And My Child by lovingmum(f): 10:15am On May 22, 2015
Hello house,
Am glad to inform you all that the goods(air freshener) SIR amtheone promise me has just been deliver to me now.

I can boldly tell you all that its a lovely product and am sure it wont be difficult to sell here.

I really apprecaite everyone that has touched my life in one way or the other,i pray may thy lord bless you all more.
Thanks all

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kids Paternity (dna) Test - Do It Secretly Or Inform The Wife? / did Your Parents tell You How They Met? / KIDDIES and ADULT US STOCK School Shoes,Sport Shoes,Casual Shoes, Formal Shoes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.