Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

I will Pay any Christian N300, 000 if you can show me Where This Moutain Is? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I will Pay any Christian N300, 000 if you can show me Where This Moutain Is? (13730 Views)

Should I Killed Any Christian As A Muslim(confused) / 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' / £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I will Pay any Christian N300, 000 if you can show me Where This Moutain Is? by yazach: 11:00am On May 20, 2015
@ Rilwayne001 why did you refuse to invite me to this beautiful party. So these people can be so mute grin grin grin grin grin
But I did not see any comment from their mother ifeann or she has no idea grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I will Pay any Christian N300, 000 if you can show me Where This Moutain Is? by Ifeann(f): 11:46am On May 20, 2015
yazach:
@ Rilwayne001 why did you refuse to invite me to this beautiful party. So these people can be so mute grin grin grin grin grin
But I did not see any comment from their mother ifeann or she has no idea grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Read up proverbs 14:3. That's for u

And for the OP , proverbs 12: 23.

When u have something serious to discuss without a price reward u can mention me.
Re: I will Pay any Christian N300, 000 if you can show me Where This Moutain Is? by haffaze777(m): 11:51am On May 20, 2015
Ifeann:

When u have something serious to discuss without a price reward u can mention me.

OK,he won't give u any price,pls address d op

2 Likes

Re: I will Pay any Christian N300, 000 if you can show me Where This Moutain Is? by Rilwayne001: 12:30pm On May 20, 2015
yazach:

grin grin Sorry bro, I know you were not also online . As for their master, ifeann a.k.a Paris book adict, she dare not address the OP, else she/he will end up displaying the stupjdity malvisguy just displayed.

Welcome back my bros wink cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I will Pay any Christian N300, 000 if you can show me Where This Moutain Is? by Rilwayne001: 12:34pm On May 20, 2015
Ifeann:

So, asking question concerning the bible is folly to you abi? undecided Simply put, you, one of their master, have nothing to say concerning the OP?

Well, I'll be back for you. angry

3 Likes

Re: I will Pay any Christian N300, 000 if you can show me Where This Moutain Is? by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 20, 2015
Ifeann:

Ahhh! Just answer the question, and give me the money afterwards. Think of it as charity.
Re: I will Pay any Christian N300, 000 if you can show me Where This Moutain Is? by Ifeann(f): 3:06pm On May 20, 2015
Rilwayne001:

So, asking question concerning the bible is folly to you abi? undecided Simply put, you, one of their master, have nothing to say concerning the OP?

Well, I'll be back for you. angry

U did well back checking the passage. I really don't have anything to say to the op.

Dude read the passage and see that was the only way the writer could articulate what apparently happened between Jesus and your Islamic allah. This isn't a serious topic.

While Muslims are killing my brothers and sisters in Christ you guys are here discussing about an apparent allegory that won't change anything.

Exopse a false preacher, or bring up a command in the bible u don't understand or renounce Islam etc, mention me and I shall give my opinion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I will Pay any Christian N300, 000 if you can show me Where This Moutain Is? by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 20, 2015
Ifeann:

U did well back checking the passage. I really don't have anything to say to the op.

Dude read the passage and see that was the only way the writer could articulate what apparently happened between Jesus and your Islamic allah. This isn't a serious topic.

While Muslims are killing my brothers and sisters in Christ you guys are here discussing about an apparent allegory that won't change anything.

Exopse a false preacher, or bring up a command in the bible u don't understand or renounce Islam etc, mention me and I shall give my opinion

Lol! Alright! Since you're dodging this topic, how about you answer this question. Are you a dog? I'm being sincere here, please do not take offense.

2 Likes

Re: I will Pay any Christian N300, 000 if you can show me Where This Moutain Is? by Rilwayne001: 3:26pm On May 20, 2015
Ifeann:

Yes, because you know nothing about the faith you profess. I asked some cogent question on your thread, where you claimed to be using 3 Different version of the bible, and hitherto, you are yet to address it.

Your arrogance no doubt is leading you straight to hell.

Dude read the passage and see that was the only way the writer could articulate what apparently happened between Jesus and your Islamic allah.

The question is, who wrote it? Was he there when this occurence happened? if what the anonymous writer was trying to say is that its spiritual and not physical, then, what about the other occurence that happened in the bible? In that particular chapter, satan was alleged to have taken jesus to the pinnacle of the temple, and he asked him to jump down, citing some OT verses that angels will save, can we say this veerse isn't talking about physical occurence too?

^^ Address these questions.

This isn't a serious topic. While Muslims are killing my brothers and sisters in Christ you guys are here discussing about an apparent allegory that won't change anything.

Those retàrds killings christians are doing their handiworks, they represent not Islam, and they are not my brothers. Same way, when the pope raised the crusade and claimed to be doing it for christ, most christians disagree with him.

You usual braggadocio attitude.

Smh...After running away from my threads and even calling the mods to bring some down?.

Well, I'll create threads when I have the time and will surely mention you. I just hope you won't run away as usual.

3 Likes

Re: I will Pay any Christian N300, 000 if you can show me Where This Moutain Is? by vedaxcool(m): 8:16pm On May 20, 2015
grin grin grin maybe I should double the money, rilwayne001 some fools are better ignored, soon they will claim I wrote the passage, they cannot even explain their bible, yet they claim to understand the qur'an.

grin grin this is just the begining.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I will Pay any Christian N300, 000 if you can show me Where This Moutain Is? by lanrexlan(m): 9:23pm On May 20, 2015
vedaxcool:

Chie abeg wetin be your account number make I send you the picture of my house make you spot am for Idnare lol grin grin grin grin grin
Lol, no worry I go mail you my account. grin grin Send your house pics, I go site am.
Re: I will Pay any Christian N300, 000 if you can show me Where This Moutain Is? by lanrexlan(m): 9:26pm On May 20, 2015
Abuamam:

Is the first pix inspired of the holy spirit? If no, then your basis of comparison is flawed. Pls present a signed copy.

Besides Olumo rock looks more similar. I get the N100K.
Lol,how I wan get Holy's spirit signature now? Bro Abuamam, can you please kindly describe or show us holy spirit signature?
Re: I will Pay any Christian N300, 000 if you can show me Where This Moutain Is? by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 20, 2015
lanrexlan:
Lol,how I wan get Holy's spirit signature now? Bro Abuamam, can you please kindly describe or show us holy spirit signature?

Is 'tongues' not a written language? If I see the signature, we can send it to relevant pastors for translation and authentication.
Re: I will Pay any Christian N300, 000 if you can show me Where This Moutain Is? by lanrexlan(m): 10:20pm On May 20, 2015
Abuamam:

Is 'tongues' not a written language? If I see the signature, we can send it to relevant pastors for translation and authentication.
Pastors can't even translate tongue speaking.
www.nairaland.com/1534988/praying-language-dont-understand
Rababa,shamama are some words in "tongues".

Rababa means buy pap that's made from guinea corn gringringringrin I don dey translate am oo

2 Likes

Re: I will Pay any Christian N300, 000 if you can show me Where This Moutain Is? by Rilwayne001: 6:14am On May 21, 2015
lanrexlan:
Pastors can't even translate tongue speaking.
www.nairaland.com/1534988/praying-language-dont-understand
Rababa,shamama are some words in "tongues".

Rababa means buy pap that's made from guinea corn gringringringrin I don dey translate am oo

grin grin lmao
Re: I will Pay any Christian N300, 000 if you can show me Where This Moutain Is? by vedaxcool(m): 7:18am On May 21, 2015
lanrexlan:
Lol, no worry I go mail you my account. grin grin Send your house pics, I go site am.

I go send am through your account number, grin grin grin grin
Re: I will Pay any Christian N300, 000 if you can show me Where This Moutain Is? by usba: 10:17am On May 31, 2015
I add N50 grand, now reward money N150, 000 to anybody who can answer the op.
Re: I will Pay any Christian N300, 000 if you can show me Where This Moutain Is? by bashydemy(m): 9:38am On Jun 12, 2015
I will add 50k join abeg me self wan go on vacation there and i want to be seeing my office if my workers sell any of my cars while am not around.. hahaha
Re: I will Pay any Christian N300, 000 if you can show me Where This Moutain Is? by Medicis(m): 12:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
vedaxcool:
Again, the devil took Him to a very high mountain and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory 9and he said to Him, "All these things I will give You, if You fall down and worship me." Mathew 4:9

In the above verse the devil is reported to have taken Jesus to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world in their glory, my question is does any christian in this section know where this mountain is located? Please remember we are speaking of a physical mountain here!

I want to do my vacation there while watching whether my neighbor's kids deliberately scratch my car.

Ishilove Frontpage
. I dare any muslim on this thread to show me where the dam and the iron gate is located as described in the quaran? I want to do my vacation there while watching whether my neighbor's kids deliberately scratch my car.
Re: I will Pay any Christian N300, 000 if you can show me Where This Moutain Is? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 12, 2015
Medicis:
. I dare any muslim on this thread to show me where the dam and the iron gate is located as described in the quaran? I want to do my vacation there while watching whether my neighbor's kids deliberately scratch my car.

Face the topic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I will Pay any Christian N300, 000 if you can show me Where This Moutain Is? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 12, 2015
I am adding 100k. And an invite to the devil too. I want him to come and tempt me too.

1 Like

Re: I will Pay any Christian N300, 000 if you can show me Where This Moutain Is? by atoleybaba(m): 11:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
Baba pick any high mountain for DX earth u won't see anything...Satan carry Jesus go high mountain and showed him d kin gdom of d earth(vision) use your brain
Re: I will Pay any Christian N300, 000 if you can show me Where This Moutain Is? by lanrexlan(m): 10:02pm On Jun 14, 2015
atoleybaba:
Baba pick any high mountain for DX earth u won't see anything...Satan carry Jesus go high mountain and showed him d kin gdom of d earth(vision) use your brain
Lol, carry 'Jesus'? Satan must have been a weightlifter in order to have carried a grown man grin grin

If it was the vision that Satan showed 'Jesus',then the purpose of taking him to a mountain would have been defeated because vision can be seen anywhere even on your bed.

3 Likes

Re: I will Pay any Christian N300, 000 if you can show me Where This Moutain Is? by atoleybaba(m): 10:25pm On Jun 14, 2015
lanrexlan:
Lol, carry 'Jesus'? Satan must have been a weightlifter in order to have carried a grown man grin grin

If it was the vision that Satan showed 'Jesus',then the purpose of taking him to a mountain would have been defeated because vision can be seen anywhere even on your bed.
Lol baba....all this things were symbolic
Re: I will Pay any Christian N300, 000 if you can show me Where This Moutain Is? by lanrexlan(m): 10:37pm On Jun 14, 2015
atoleybaba:
Lol baba....all this things were symbolic
'Jesus' walking on the water too was symbolic?
Re: I will Pay any Christian N300, 000 if you can show me Where This Moutain Is? by atoleybaba(m): 11:02pm On Jun 14, 2015
lanrexlan:
'Jesus' walking on the water too was symbolic?
seriously? How does that relate with Jesus been taken to the mountain?
Re: I will Pay any Christian N300, 000 if you can show me Where This Moutain Is? by cross234(m): 2:50pm On Jun 15, 2015
atoleybaba:
seriously? How does that relate with Jesus been taken toat the mountain?

atolebaba pls can I hav ur whatsapp no I wnt to hav one discussion wit u mine is 08038116954. Thks
Re: I will Pay any Christian N300, 000 if you can show me Where This Moutain Is? by atoleybaba(m): 9:03pm On Jun 16, 2015
cross234:

atolebaba pls can I hav ur whatsapp no I wnt to hav one discussion wit u mine is 08038116954. Thks
aii this is my own whatsapp number 08132563752
Re: I will Pay any Christian N300, 000 if you can show me Where This Moutain Is? by Paulscholari(m): 10:28pm On Jun 16, 2015
At first the answer to this question can be answered by getting answer to this question "with what did the devil use to transport Jesus to the highest mountain" is it with a camel, donkey, by helicopter, plane, jet or with what. By the time we get the answer to that then we can get the answer we are looking for.. But don't forget that the two people involve in this are spiritual beings, thou Jesus being in the physical and having being fasted for 40 days is no longer ordinary physical being.
Re: I will Pay any Christian N300, 000 if you can show me Where This Moutain Is? by vedaxcool(m): 7:27am On Jul 28, 2015
[size=15pt]Money now raise to N300, 000 Bible groupies over to you.[/size]

usba:
I add N50 grand, now reward money N150, 000 to anybody who can answer the op.
bashydemy:
I will add 50k join abeg me self wan go on vacation there and i want to be seeing my office if my workers sell any of my cars while am not around.. hahaha
hifaif:
I am adding 100k. And an invite to the devil too. I want him to come and tempt me too.

5 Likes

Re: I will Pay any Christian N300, 000 if you can show me Where This Moutain Is? by Demmzy15(m): 6:26pm On Jul 28, 2015
Chai! Chai! Chai! See how some people chop cain, some of them even took desperate means just to escape, Allahu AKBAR cheesy grin This humiliation is too much, wallahi I no know why I miss this whooping

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why ‘jingle Bells’ Is Popular Among Christmas Songs / How To Know If You Are Truly Born Again. / Difference Between Working For God And Working For Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.