Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,240 members, 7,807,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

A Northerner's View About Buhari Handshake And Aisha's Under-age Marriage - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Northerner's View About Buhari Handshake And Aisha's Under-age Marriage (724 Views)

"Zahra Buhari , Don't Marry A Northerner" - Man To President's Daughter / Man Who Started Buhari Handshake Controversy Pictured Dancing With A Female / Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Those Of PEJ And Aisha Buhari (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Northerner's View About Buhari Handshake And Aisha's Under-age Marriage by Rizmo(m): 1:23pm On May 18, 2015
Nura Alkali
If you are a Muslim who supports almajiri
practice, opposes Buhari vehemently on Facebook
for shaking hands with a woman, and condemns
his wife for supporting girl education before
marriage, I have this advise for you:
1. Nigeria belongs to Muslims, Christians,
atheists and animists. If you are unhappy with
that, relocate to Saudi Arabia, a purely Muslim
country where I have lived for four years.
2. There, you will see King Salman shake hands
with women, and you won't meet almajiri on the
streets. The few child beggars you see will be
refugee foreigners. Visit the Universities of
Jeddah or Riyadh, you will find girls outnumber
boys in most faculties, and less than a 10th of
them are married.
3. So, unhappy with Saudi Arabia, you move to
Iran. Iranian leaders may not shake women's
hands, but their women hardly wear the burqah,
basic education is compulsory for them, and far
more of them attend universities unmarried than
Saudi women. Of course, they drive too, unlike
Saudi women.
4. Unhappy again, you can then cross the border
into Iraq and join ISIS, assuming they will accept
a black African in their midst, and you can survive
constant raids and drone attacks by US and
coalition forces.
5. Or cross the other side of the border into
Afghanistan to join the Taliban and live in caves
at Tora Bora, again dodging bombs and drone
attacks every minute.
6. My point is, the retrogressive systems of
government you look for are only practiced by
terror groups like ISIS and the Taliban. No one
stops you joining them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Northerner's View About Buhari Handshake And Aisha's Under-age Marriage by podosci(m): 1:27pm On May 18, 2015
This is the best Post of the year in my books....

1 Like

Re: A Northerner's View About Buhari Handshake And Aisha's Under-age Marriage by Mogidi: 1:30pm On May 18, 2015
This shaking of hand is enough for them to start another round of bombing campaign.

3 Likes

Re: A Northerner's View About Buhari Handshake And Aisha's Under-age Marriage by SHARIAREPORTERS: 1:30pm On May 18, 2015
Naija belongs to everybody
Naija is a secular state
Any attempt by d islamists to islamize cum "sharialize" dis country will be refuted
I don't know how dis islamists tink, tru dem anus?
D funniest tin is dat dey commit too many atrocities and use dem "fake" religion cum sharia as a cover up
Shame on dem
Re: A Northerner's View About Buhari Handshake And Aisha's Under-age Marriage by Edwinmason(m): 1:33pm On May 18, 2015
Ths guy deserve a Nobel award for this
Re: A Northerner's View About Buhari Handshake And Aisha's Under-age Marriage by Rizmo(m): 1:37pm On May 18, 2015
waiting for this to make front page.......
Re: A Northerner's View About Buhari Handshake And Aisha's Under-age Marriage by Sleekydee(m): 1:49pm On May 18, 2015
well written....but then some mumus will still form countering you, I swear some certain people just Mk Islam religious seem problematic(am a christian and HV got a couple if sensible Muslim friends, makes me wonder y others cnt just be like dem.)
Re: A Northerner's View About Buhari Handshake And Aisha's Under-age Marriage by braimeddy: 1:56pm On May 18, 2015
Thank you. You have said it all

(1) (Reply)

Grant Amnesty To Boko Haram, Northern Elders Tell Buhari / NATIONAL DEBT: Ignorance Powered Rhetoric Made By APC? / Gbajabiamila-wins-apc-primaries-monguno As Deputy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.