Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,508 members, 7,808,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Dbanj Suddenly Video: Exclusive. - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dbanj Suddenly Video: Exclusive. (6409 Views)

New Video Exclusive: Timaya - Dem Mama / Banky W.' Capable (remix) Video - Exclusive Tru Spot! Premiere / Video Exclusive: Kelly Rowland Collapses @ Thisday Music Festival In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj Suddenly Video: Exclusive. by CGutta(m): 12:49am On Feb 13, 2009
Ras Pwn:

This is music at it's crappiest. Honestly, I'll feel bad if I'm the only one that sees this is trash. THIS IS NOT MUSIC.

VOICE SYNTHESIZER,
DUMB LYRICS
GENERIC BEAT

I'm coming back home to set shit straight. Africa is the most rhythmical place ever, our forefathers made good music but what's this shit I'm being subjected to? And everyone likes it too? This is ridiculous.

LMAO! That's Nigeria for you hommie grin
Re: Dbanj Suddenly Video: Exclusive. by tosinaded(m): 12:13pm On Feb 13, 2009
apart from the paparazi at the beginning and at the end, all i see are bitches of different boobs
Re: Dbanj Suddenly Video: Exclusive. by khanye(m): 12:22pm On Feb 13, 2009
nuttin dey special about the video jare
Re: Dbanj Suddenly Video: Exclusive. by darmanig(m): 12:35pm On Feb 13, 2009
the video is not bad,kind of love the effect at the end
Re: Dbanj Suddenly Video: Exclusive. by princesa(f): 2:25pm On Feb 13, 2009
badman:

this video is also an advertisement for dbanj's koko water   wink

dont take the unlabelled water go for koko water instead  grin
lol grin
Re: Dbanj Suddenly Video: Exclusive. by Kellymann: 2:55pm On Feb 13, 2009
abeg all of una. too much hype I neva siddon well see the video. anyone with the link apart from youtube or naijavideos
Re: Dbanj Suddenly Video: Exclusive. by aieromon(m): 9:56am On Feb 14, 2009
i have two main problems with the video.

1.what the hell is ikechukwu doing in the video.i mean,he's not a MoHits member so his appearance should have been restricted rather than him fooling himself.

2.yea,dbanj,the fact that mtv gave you an award does not mean you should display it in your videos.thats too immature for my liking.i heard that when he won the MOBO awards,he would carry it onboard a flight and show all the passengers on the plane.

me likes the part don baba J played.he's the real artiste.even though his voice was on the recording,his appearance was detailed and compact.

dbanj,slow down on your portrayal of a superstar.if you win grammy,we no go hear word oh!
Re: Dbanj Suddenly Video: Exclusive. by tosinaded(m): 10:39am On Feb 14, 2009
aieromon:

1.what the hell is ikechukwu doing in the video.i mean,he's not a MoHits member so his appearance should have been restricted rather than him fooling himself.

2.yea,dbanj,the fact that mtv gave you an award does not mean you should display it in your videos.thats too immature for my liking.i heard that when he won the MOBO awards,he would carry it onboard a flight and show all the passengers on the plane.

sounds more like personal stuff to me mehn!!!!
i see no prob with those
Re: Dbanj Suddenly Video: Exclusive. by khanye(m): 10:58am On Feb 14, 2009
aieromon:

me likes the part don baba J played.he's the real artiste.even though his voice was on the recording,his appearance was detailed and compact.

dbanj,slow down on your portrayal of a superstar.if you win grammy,we no go hear word oh!

Bad belle cool
Re: Dbanj Suddenly Video: Exclusive. by princesa(f): 11:02am On Feb 14, 2009
@Tosin and maybe Khanye
wanna use this medium to say happy valentine to both of ya
Tosin kiss kiss kiss kiss
Khanye kiss

i try na
Re: Dbanj Suddenly Video: Exclusive. by khanye(m): 11:16am On Feb 14, 2009
@ princesa

Happy Val to you to, I did this for you. Check Below wink

Re: Dbanj Suddenly Video: Exclusive. by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 14, 2009
aieromon:

Re: Dbanj Suddenly Video: Exclusive. by princesa(f): 11:20am On Feb 14, 2009
khanye:

@ princesa

Happy Val to you to, I did this for you. Check Below wink
haaa cheesy
thank you a million cheesy
kissezzz kiss kiss kiss kiss
Happy valentine too wink
Re: Dbanj Suddenly Video: Exclusive. by khanye(m): 11:33am On Feb 14, 2009
princesa:

haaa cheesy
thank you a million cheesy
kissezzz kiss kiss kiss kiss
Happy valentine too wink

U're welcome, How are u spending your day?
Re: Dbanj Suddenly Video: Exclusive. by princesa(f): 11:35am On Feb 14, 2009
well good nd bad
good . . . . cos am spendin it with my frnds here on Nl, cheesy
bad . . . , cos am at work, probably wuld be beta in d evening undecided
no matter how, i prefer the good part
so thanks for making my day
kiss wink
Re: Dbanj Suddenly Video: Exclusive. by tosinaded(m): 11:44am On Feb 14, 2009
princesa:

@Tosin and maybe Khanye
wanna use this medium to say happy valentine to both of ya
Tosin kiss kiss kiss kiss
Khanye kiss

i try na

kiss
Re: Dbanj Suddenly Video: Exclusive. by princesa(f): 11:47am On Feb 14, 2009
always wink kiss
Re: Dbanj Suddenly Video: Exclusive. by aieromon(m): 4:16pm On Feb 14, 2009
@tosindeda n khanye

name one grammy winner that displays his plaque in his videos?

waiting,

i love dbanj very much, i just hate ekeells or whateva he calls himself these days.why should he get more film time than WC or S.I.D or the DON himself.no wonder Naeto C been having problems with him of late cool

dapo just confirmed the story about showing off his MOBO award on a Virgin Nigeria flight from Abuja to Lagos.my sister who was onboard that flight told me and i swore heaven n earth that dbanj wasn't that vain.who's laughing now
Re: Dbanj Suddenly Video: Exclusive. by khanye(m): 5:28pm On Feb 14, 2009
aieromon:

@tosindeda n khanye

name one grammy winner that displays his plaque in his videos?

waiting,

U're pissed because he was displaying the plaques abi. No vex. Na hardwork. wink

aieromon:

i love dbanj very much, i just hate ekeells or whateva he calls himself these days.why should he get more film time than WC or S.I.D or the DON himself.

Dude, do you know the Mo'hit, Storm & WAF crew so well
If you really do then u wont be saying this rubbish.
D'banj,Neato C,E-Killz (Ikechukwu) do featured in each others music videos.

aieromon:

no wonder Naeto C been having problems with him of late cool

Dude, U've got nuttin to say.
Neato C having probs. with Killz
imfao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Dbanj Suddenly Video: Exclusive. by aieromon(m): 5:54pm On Feb 14, 2009
@khanye

correction,its World Famous Academy(WFA) Crew and not WAF.its Naeto C and not Neato C.name the Mo Hits video where you saw Naeto C dancing like a loser.

ave got nothing to say to you till you answer my 2 questions.period cool
Re: Dbanj Suddenly Video: Exclusive. by khanye(m): 6:40pm On Feb 14, 2009
sorry dude i mistyped those things. what's your questions?
Naeto C has not featured in any of Mo'hits video
but the Mo'hits crew & Naeto C do feature in Killz videos.
Was Killz dancing in Suddenly video
Re: Dbanj Suddenly Video: Exclusive. by tosinaded(m): 7:10pm On Feb 14, 2009
aeroplane abi wetin be ur name!!! u no get point abeg!!!
all na personal wahala!!! go solve ur probs!!!!
bad belle
Re: Dbanj Suddenly Video: Exclusive. by maedan(f): 7:17pm On Feb 14, 2009
very easygoing video . . . . cheesy

and who's that beefing the song? Didn't you hear the grass-to-grace lyrics? Please!!! Dbanj has the coolest vibes n songwriting skills i've seen, eva! And there's always a cool move to dance to his song. u haters shd cool it!!
Re: Dbanj Suddenly Video: Exclusive. by aieromon(m): 7:33pm On Feb 14, 2009
@tosindeda n khanye

guys,i thought i asked a simple question

name any grammy winner who displayed his plaques in his music videos?

i love dbanj and i pointed out some things which were not right in the video.u think u can defend dapo?i got friends who hate d koko master like 2face hates rubbers and i gotta put up a fight for him whenever and wherever coolthey will eat up your arguments in seconds cool

@khanye
Naeto C and Ikechukwu are members of the WFA crew.my Naeto C would never stoop so low to start appearing on people's videos let alone "feeling among".when u move your body to a song,what is it called?at least you answered one question right.

bottom line - it is vain for you to display an award in a video.if it isnt,then my boy lil weezy should display his grammies in his next video.
Re: Dbanj Suddenly Video: Exclusive. by rockyfela(m): 7:34pm On Feb 14, 2009
PLS WHEN DID DBANJ WIN A MOBO AWARD?

IF I CAN REMEMBER ITS ONLY 2FACE ND 9ICE THAT HAVE WON THAT AWARD, SO WHICH ONE IS THIS COCK ND BULL STORY ABOUT DBANJ SHOWING OFF AN AWARD HE NEVER WON ON FLIGHT? LIIIIIEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS.

but no beefing many of my freinds tought it was gay 2 be displaying your awards, on that point i think he is correct. Its a bad idea 2 be showing ur awards like that (as in holding them not on a display cabinet or sth wd've been better).

Ikechukwu is a man of his own, he ca do wat he wants 2 do, they are friends, If his record company dosen't hv nothing against that, then y castigate him?
Re: Dbanj Suddenly Video: Exclusive. by tosinaded(m): 7:46pm On Feb 14, 2009
aieromon:

@tosindeda n khanye

guys,i thought i asked a simple question

name any grammy winner who displayed his plaques in his music videos?

u av no point oga!!!! if he likes he can carry it everywhere he goes!!!! na em get him thing, na him win am!!!!!
wuts ur bizness with wut he does with the award?

i love dbanj and i pointed out some things which were not right in the video.u think u can defend dapo?i got friends who hate d koko master like 2face hates rubbers and i gotta put up a fight for him whenever and wherever coolthey will eat up your arguments in seconds cool

if u like quote his 1st to 10th name, e no concern me!!!!
wut do u mean by u pointed out things that were not right in his video?
which law says he cant av his awards in his video

Naeto C and Ikechukwu are members of the WFA crew.my Naeto C would never stoop so low to start appearing on people's videos let alone "feeling among".when u move your body to a song,what is it called?at least you answered one question right.

again u av no point mr oga!!!!!
kels and d'banj go waaaaaaaaay back!!!!! wut do u mean feeling among?? ure a joker!!!!!
didnt u see d'banj and don jazzy on ikechukwu's whine am well?
were they also tryn to feel among
did u see how d'banj performed his part? so he was stooping low also abi

bottom line - it is vain for you to display an award in a video.if it isnt,then my boy lil weezy should display his grammies in his next video.

next time end such statements with ""in my opinion"
what do u mean sef?
show me the video standards and regulations that says dnt display ur awards in ur videos!!!!!!
Re: Dbanj Suddenly Video: Exclusive. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 14, 2009
I can see that tosin is now sweating heavily after replying aieroman's post  grin
Re: Dbanj Suddenly Video: Exclusive. by aieromon(m): 7:55pm On Feb 14, 2009
rockyfela:

PLS WHEN DID DBANJ WIN A MOBO AWARD?

IF I CAN REMEMBER ITS ONLY 2FACE ND 9ICE THAT HAVE WON THAT AWARD,  SO WHICH ONE IS THIS COCK ND BULL STORY ABOUT DBANJ SHOWING OFF AN AWARD HE NEVER WON ON FLIGHT? LIIIIIEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS.

but no beefing many of my freinds tought it was gay 2 be displaying your awards, on that point i think he is correct. Its a bad idea 2 be showing ur awards like that (as in holding them not on a display cabinet or sth wd've been better).

Ikechukwu is a man of his own,  he ca do wat he wants 2 do,  they are friends,  If his record company dosen't hv nothing against that, then y castigate him?

i apologise for misquoting the award.it has to be either KORA or Channel O.it happened 2 years ago.

i stated two problems with the video and am happy that we both reached a conclusion that the display of the award by the skinny kokolete(without a booty) was unneccessary.as for ikechukwu,i'm his No 1 hater,period!

at least,we have an intelligent head on ground unlike some posters that want people to swallow their opinions without stating their position.

@khanye
i read your first comment about this video.come out str8 and let me know where you stand.or better still address the issue raised by rockyfela

@tosindeda
address the issue raised by rockyfela
Re: Dbanj Suddenly Video: Exclusive. by tosinaded(m): 8:00pm On Feb 14, 2009
ibk u be case grin

aieromon:

as for ikechukwu,i'm his No 1 hater,period!

u for talk that one since

at least,we have an intelligent head on ground unlike some posters that want people to swallow their opinions without stating their position.

in case u avnt noticed , ure the one forcing ur personal opinions doen our throats!!!!!

@tosindeda
address the issue raised by rockyfela

wuts the issue?
Re: Dbanj Suddenly Video: Exclusive. by aieromon(m): 8:11pm On Feb 14, 2009
here's what tosindeda wrote y'day

apart from the paparazi at the beginning and at the end, all i see are bitches of different boobs

here's what khanye wrote y'day

nuttin dey special about the video jare

i did not attack your comments,but when i come out with my opinion about the video,all hell is let loose!!!
i wish i had read this earlier,i wouldn't have wasted my time replying you!

you know why,by posting constructive critisisms,we all have "personal" beef with dbanj.at least that what you guys call anybody that has a problem with the video.

talk of modern day dudes who want to remove specks from people's eyes while they have trees stuck in theirs!
Re: Dbanj Suddenly Video: Exclusive. by tosinaded(m): 8:30pm On Feb 14, 2009
see this guy o!!!!!
your problem with the video is a personal one!!!!!!
how can u say the video isnt good cos he displayed his awards in it and because ikechukwu was on it?
does that look like a constructive criticism to u?
thats personal beef IMO!!!!!!

i said apart from the effizy at the beginning and at the end, all i see are bitches!!!!
yes!!!!
does that comment disregard anytn in the video?

guy for the God knows how many time now u no get point!!!!!
Re: Dbanj Suddenly Video: Exclusive. by Beextra(m): 11:39pm On Feb 14, 2009
The video is of topnotch Quality ,except for some few hitches - which can still be ignored in my own opinion.The striking difference with this video is its drift from the Peter's et al standard and that obviously is going to set new standards for the industry.

@ Tosin - wots gud in the hood ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD ALBUM: The Cavemen – Roots [zip & Mp3 + Tracklist] / DOWNLOAD: Timaya - GRA GRA • Mp3 / Download Rexxie – Foti Foyin (instrumental) Ft Zlatan X Teni X Naira Marley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.