Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Girl Dies After Lying To Doctors She's A Virgin When She Was Pregnant & Bleeding - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Girl Dies After Lying To Doctors She's A Virgin When She Was Pregnant & Bleeding (44898 Views)

Photos: Malnourished Child Brutally Tortured, Abused And Left Lying On The Stree / Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos / Teacher Makes Girl Sit On Hot Water Container In Lagos, Girl Dies (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

Girl Dies After Lying To Doctors She's A Virgin When She Was Pregnant & Bleeding by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 18, 2015
Another true life story I just stumbled on. Will definitely break your heart when you read how this girl lost her life because of a stupid lie.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/05/girl-dies-after-lying-to-doctors-that.html

Re: Girl Dies After Lying To Doctors She's A Virgin When She Was Pregnant & Bleeding by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 18, 2015
Read this set of tweets from very bottom to top.

1 Like 8 Shares

Re: Girl Dies After Lying To Doctors She's A Virgin When She Was Pregnant & Bleeding by HopeAtHand: 8:59pm On May 18, 2015
Before you know, this thing will make Fp, so lemme just comment lyk i cared, when in truth i cared less.

A lying tongue is for a moment but the truth abideth forver.(pls bible students help me with the verse).

Proverbs 12v19..courtesy of a beautiful babe 4comments below.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girl Dies After Lying To Doctors She's A Virgin When She Was Pregnant & Bleeding by Mekybliss(f): 9:00pm On May 18, 2015
I guess she will go and tell her maker the truth!!! Smh

Re: Girl Dies After Lying To Doctors She's A Virgin When She Was Pregnant & Bleeding by Mekybliss(f): 9:01pm On May 18, 2015
HopeAtHand:
Before you know, this thing will make Fp, so make i just comment lyk i care, when in truth i cared less.

Lying tongue is for a moment but the truth abideth forver.
lmao.

Re: Girl Dies After Lying To Doctors She's A Virgin When She Was Pregnant & Bleeding by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 18, 2015
Re: Girl Dies After Lying To Doctors She's A Virgin When She Was Pregnant & Bleeding by Pinkiedearie(f): 9:05pm On May 18, 2015
HopeAtHand:
Before you know, this thing will make Fp, so lemme just comment lyk i cared, when in truth i cared less.
A lying tongue is for a moment but the truth abideth forver.(pls bible students help me with the verse).
Cc.Lalasticlala
New International Version
Truthful lips endure forever, but a
lying tongue lasts only a moment...prov12:19

Thank me lerra...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Dies After Lying To Doctors She's A Virgin When She Was Pregnant & Bleeding by kestolove95(m): 9:06pm On May 18, 2015
Pls wats d name of d movie?

Re: Girl Dies After Lying To Doctors She's A Virgin When She Was Pregnant & Bleeding by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 18, 2015
She has paid the ultimate price.
Re: Girl Dies After Lying To Doctors She's A Virgin When She Was Pregnant & Bleeding by Cutehector(m): 9:12pm On May 18, 2015
Loool shey una see wetin virginity don cause naw.. All ds girls wey dey lie say dem be virgin,, una don hear am..

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girl Dies After Lying To Doctors She's A Virgin When She Was Pregnant & Bleeding by jamex93(m): 9:12pm On May 18, 2015
eya
Re: Girl Dies After Lying To Doctors She's A Virgin When She Was Pregnant & Bleeding by Cutehector(m): 9:13pm On May 18, 2015
Mekybliss:
I guess she will go and tell her maker the truth!!! Smh
lol wen she gets to heaven, she go stil lie say she be virgin

Re: Girl Dies After Lying To Doctors She's A Virgin When She Was Pregnant & Bleeding by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 18, 2015
silly..... Some women take these things too far, if a man leaves you, its not the end of the world..... Pregnant virgin

Re: Girl Dies After Lying To Doctors She's A Virgin When She Was Pregnant & Bleeding by ronald4lif(m): 9:15pm On May 18, 2015
In saner climes, that doctor risk losing his licence for negligence of duty. He ought to carry out appropriate medical test and not rely on the patient's account. A doctor should diagnose ailment before proceeding with any treatment and not rely on patients account of symptoms. He really have a lot to answer.

DrAify and KingTom, what are your take on this.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girl Dies After Lying To Doctors She's A Virgin When She Was Pregnant & Bleeding by HopeAtHand: 9:16pm On May 18, 2015
Pinkiedearie:

New International Version
Truthful lips endure forever, but a
lying tongue lasts only a moment...prov12:19

Thank me lerra...

A thousand kisses.. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Girl Dies After Lying To Doctors She's A Virgin When She Was Pregnant & Bleeding by FLAWLES(f): 9:17pm On May 18, 2015
Buht i tot d doctor was Suppose to know whether shez a virgin or not Through dere BOBOWE BOBOWE?

Re: Girl Dies After Lying To Doctors She's A Virgin When She Was Pregnant & Bleeding by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 18, 2015
the moral of the story is dont lie,
he shouldn't have posted it, the girl had paid for it with her life already. why not let the poor girl die in peace? she lied for a reason known to her...but unfortunately it caused her a life.

gosh....Abegi . news like this makes me sad

Re: Girl Dies After Lying To Doctors She's A Virgin When She Was Pregnant & Bleeding by UnknownT: 9:21pm On May 18, 2015
Don't believe everything posted on twitter, some people are just seeking for Retweets and can post anything to get them. Just read and move on

24 Likes

Re: Girl Dies After Lying To Doctors She's A Virgin When She Was Pregnant & Bleeding by Pinkiedearie(f): 9:29pm On May 18, 2015
HopeAtHand:

A thousand kisses.. kiss kiss kiss
*blushing...hehehehe

Re: Girl Dies After Lying To Doctors She's A Virgin When She Was Pregnant & Bleeding by CR77(f): 10:09pm On May 18, 2015
I hope she will make heaven cheesy cheesy

RIP 2 d dead

Re: Girl Dies After Lying To Doctors She's A Virgin When She Was Pregnant & Bleeding by publicenemy(m): 10:09pm On May 18, 2015
ronald4lif:
In saner climes, that doctor risk losing his licence for negligence of duty. He ought to carry out appropriate medical test and not rely on the patient's account. A doctor should diagnose ailment before proceeding with any treatment and not rely on patients account of symptoms. He really have a lot to answer.
DrAify and KingTom, what are your take on this.

This is a joke...right.

Re: Girl Dies After Lying To Doctors She's A Virgin When She Was Pregnant & Bleeding by Flashh: 10:09pm On May 18, 2015
Nobody should blame the doctor, he's not at fault.

The girl is just too silly.

Re: Girl Dies After Lying To Doctors She's A Virgin When She Was Pregnant & Bleeding by seankay(m): 10:10pm On May 18, 2015
O ma se e
Re: Girl Dies After Lying To Doctors She's A Virgin When She Was Pregnant & Bleeding by babdap: 10:11pm On May 18, 2015

...Land for sale
Re: Girl Dies After Lying To Doctors She's A Virgin When She Was Pregnant & Bleeding by kliq(m): 10:11pm On May 18, 2015
Cc onila

Re: Girl Dies After Lying To Doctors She's A Virgin When She Was Pregnant & Bleeding by bishopcarterIV: 10:12pm On May 18, 2015
;DBible self talk am ( All Liars shall perish) ;DBible self talk am ( All Liars shall perish)
Re: Girl Dies After Lying To Doctors She's A Virgin When She Was Pregnant & Bleeding by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 18, 2015
Good for her...
Re: Girl Dies After Lying To Doctors She's A Virgin When She Was Pregnant & Bleeding by CR77(f): 10:13pm On May 18, 2015
babdap:

...Land for sale
Re: Girl Dies After Lying To Doctors She's A Virgin When She Was Pregnant & Bleeding by spongeisback: 10:14pm On May 18, 2015
All this Twitter fiction stories are getting boring...everyday new unbelievable drama.

Re: Girl Dies After Lying To Doctors She's A Virgin When She Was Pregnant & Bleeding by demmy0325(m): 10:15pm On May 18, 2015
Re: Girl Dies After Lying To Doctors She's A Virgin When She Was Pregnant & Bleeding by CR77(f): 10:16pm On May 18, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Cc.Lalasticlala

Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) / Buhari Signs White Paper That Bars Public Doctors From Owning Private Hospitals / 10 Causes Of Mouth Odour