Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,376 members, 7,781,053 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:07 AM

Ogun State - Nigeria's Emerging Industrial Capital - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun State - Nigeria's Emerging Industrial Capital (37855 Views)

Ekwueme: Aim Of The 1983 Coup Was To Stop Me From Emerging The President In 1987 / Ogun Is Nigeria’s Industrial Capital – Amosun / Outsider Emerging Customs Boss Rubbishes Career Progression – Group Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun State - Nigeria's Emerging Industrial Capital by forgiveness: 7:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
Is Arepo a town?

Is it the area around OPIC, before berger bridge?
Re: Ogun State - Nigeria's Emerging Industrial Capital by AshiwajuFoward: 7:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
G.R.A, Apara Road, G.R.A Phase II Ogun

Re: Ogun State - Nigeria's Emerging Industrial Capital by AshiwajuFoward: 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
forgiveness:
Is Arepo a town?

Is it the area around OPIC, before berger bridge?

Here's what I found (hope it helps):

Re: Ogun State - Nigeria's Emerging Industrial Capital by forgiveness: 8:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

Here's what I found (hope it helps):

I see. Thanks
Re: Ogun State - Nigeria's Emerging Industrial Capital by AshiwajuFoward: 8:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
G.R.A Isheri, Ogun Waterside.

Re: Ogun State - Nigeria's Emerging Industrial Capital by AshiwajuFoward: 9:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
More Cityview estate.

Re: Ogun State - Nigeria's Emerging Industrial Capital by AshiwajuFoward: 9:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
More Arepo

Re: Ogun State - Nigeria's Emerging Industrial Capital by Dollyak(f): 9:20am On Jul 20, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:
More Cityview estate.
This is by far the most impressive set of buildings I have seen so far outside Lagos and Abuja. Looks so inspiring and futuristic. I consider it just as beautiful as those in USA and Uk. Seriously, a nice tiles and flowers will do this some justice.

1 Like

Re: Ogun State - Nigeria's Emerging Industrial Capital by Gamesmart: 4:38pm On Jul 20, 2015
BuddahMonk:
This is an Awada street from the balcony of my house, check how dense the place is and the nature of buildings there

You are showing us the typical senseless building we see in the East where someone builds 5 storeys with 10 apartment flats but did not build any parking space for cars?

No wonder Onitsha looks like a dump and traffic is crazy because residents park on both sides of the road in front of their flats and the road then has only one lane for vehicles in both directions.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2429101_osha3_jpeg95054b608d53805e924900994c5b8586

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2429103_awada1_jpeg727069289e0c24cf11686fb86e7313b1
Re: Ogun State - Nigeria's Emerging Industrial Capital by AshiwajuFoward: 8:22pm On Jul 21, 2015
Lagos and Ogun States Alone Control 55% Of The Nigerian Economy, Says President Jonathan

https://deltaanalyst./2014/11/30/lagos-and-ogun-states-alone-control-55-of-the-nigerian-economy-says-president-jonathan/

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/i-regret-emergence-of-tambuwal-as-speaker-jonathan/ -- Makes declaration in the middle of the news report/article.
Re: Ogun State - Nigeria's Emerging Industrial Capital by AshiwajuFoward: 10:49pm On Jul 27, 2015
Olumo Rock, Abeokuta Ogun state.

1 Like

Re: Ogun State - Nigeria's Emerging Industrial Capital by AshiwajuFoward: 10:54pm On Jul 27, 2015
More Olumo Rock...

1 Like

Re: Ogun State - Nigeria's Emerging Industrial Capital by AshiwajuFoward: 11:13pm On Jul 27, 2015
Omo Forest Reserve, Ogun state

1 Like

Re: Ogun State - Nigeria's Emerging Industrial Capital by AshiwajuFoward: 11:14pm On Jul 27, 2015
More Omo Forest Reserve

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State - Nigeria's Emerging Industrial Capital by AshiwajuFoward: 11:15pm On Jul 27, 2015
More Omo Forest Reserve...

1 Like

Re: Ogun State - Nigeria's Emerging Industrial Capital by AshiwajuFoward: 11:19pm On Jul 27, 2015
Omo Forest Reserve, Ogun state.

1 Like

Re: Ogun State - Nigeria's Emerging Industrial Capital by oduastates: 12:12pm On Aug 02, 2015
I cannot wait for Nigeria to break up. We have all we need to forge a great country.
The free spending consumers
Intelligent and well educated citizens
Hardworking and skilled artisans
Beautiful land for tourism
A liberal and enlightened society
A rich history
Yoruba religion and pilgrimages

The federal government is removing over N2 trillion from Lagos and giving 96 billion back .
They are probably removing as much from ogun . I doubt ogun is collecting royalties or derivation from the mining
No disrespect,Most of the insecurity and crime we are suffering is caused by outsiders
Many of our people are impoverished because we have to share what we have created with others.
Let the others go and share the oil but free us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun State - Nigeria's Emerging Industrial Capital by Flyoruboy1: 12:15pm On Aug 02, 2015
oduastates:
I cannot wait for Nigeria to break up. We have all we need to forge a great country.
Intelligent and well educated citizen
A liberal society

The federal government is removing over N2 trillion from Lagos and giving 96 billion back .
They are probably removing as much from ogun . I doubt ogun is collecting royalties or derivation from the mining
Most of the insecurity and crime we are suffering is caused by outsiders.
Many of our people are impoverished because we have to share what we have created with others. I do not min

Imagine o, guy? Lagos and the rest of the region don't receive "13% derivation" o, upon all our non-oil contribution. Diaris God.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State - Nigeria's Emerging Industrial Capital by gists: 12:25pm On Aug 02, 2015
oduastates:
Intelligent and well educated citizen
A liberal society
A rich history

No disrespect,Most of the insecurity and crime we are suffering is caused by outsiders
Many of our people are impoverished because we have to share what we have created with others.
As much as I share your sentiments, but I am really indifferent to whether or not Nigeria breaks up. The thing is Ogun is just realizing she has been a sleeping giant all along. Ogun has no business being a civil service state. Same can be said of other Oodua states.
I believe we will achieve the same feat if we get regional autonomy. We don't have to be like some people asking for breakup of the country. Not that we won't accept it if it is offered though. We have to be careful the way we ask for things. It is very easy to destroy things at war and we have the most to lose if we are reckless in asking for somethings.

oduastates:
[size=18pt]Let the others go and share the oil but free us
[/size]

Honestly, I agree COMPLETELY with this your last statement. In fact I somehow wish and hope that the rumours of oil discovery in Lagos is not true. If lessons from Nigeria is anything to go by, oil is more of curse than blessing (because we didn't manage the proceeds well).

3 Likes

Re: Ogun State - Nigeria's Emerging Industrial Capital by PPAngel(f): 12:27pm On Aug 02, 2015
Another blatant lie ready to be debunked.

Ogun is a home to repackaging firms.
Re: Ogun State - Nigeria's Emerging Industrial Capital by PPAngel(f): 12:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
oduastates:
Intelligent and well educated citizens
A liberal and enlightened society
A rich history

Liar.

You have nothing but lies.

SW handles import repackaging firms.

You have nothing so stop claiming to want Nigeria dead.
Re: Ogun State - Nigeria's Emerging Industrial Capital by docsholz(m): 12:34pm On Aug 02, 2015
PPAngel:

Liar.
madam, what's your particular problem with Yorubas?

1 Like

Re: Ogun State - Nigeria's Emerging Industrial Capital by gists: 12:35pm On Aug 02, 2015
PPAngel:

Liar.

Why don't you leave us with our lies and let us enjoy it. Why is it paining you this much. You should even be happy because he is asking for what some of your people as asking for: breakup
Why don't you focus this your energy and enthusiasm to the development of your region instead of expending energy debunking the obvious success story of another man's region. Or is their nothing positive to report about your village?

1 Like

Re: Ogun State - Nigeria's Emerging Industrial Capital by PPAngel(f): 12:36pm On Aug 02, 2015
docsholz:
madam, what's your particular problem with Yorubas?

What is there to like about Yoruba reptiles?
Re: Ogun State - Nigeria's Emerging Industrial Capital by PPAngel(f): 12:38pm On Aug 02, 2015
gists:

Why don't you leave us with our lies and let us enjoy it. Why is it paining you this much. You should even be happy because he is asking for what some of your people as asking for: breakup
Why don't you focus this your energy and enthusiasm to the development of your region instead of expending energy debunking the obvious success story of another man's region. Or is their nothing positive to report about your village?

In your heart you know that a separate state of Odua is not possible as you know the north will never let you go.

Your region will be turned into a province under an Emirate of Arewastan conveniently renamed Oduastan Province.

The north will provide the right northern candidate to head your emirate.

Enjoy.
Re: Ogun State - Nigeria's Emerging Industrial Capital by Flyoruboy1: 12:38pm On Aug 02, 2015
PPAngel:

What is there to like about Yoruba reptiles?

You this fool, what are you doing here? You better go and start learning trade like I advised in your other threads. If you comment on this thread any further I will place a double-curse on you. Hungry ex-militant oshi.
Re: Ogun State - Nigeria's Emerging Industrial Capital by PPAngel(f): 12:40pm On Aug 02, 2015
Flyoruboy1:

You this fool, what are you doing here? You better go and start learning trade like I advised in your other threads. If you comment on this thread any further I will place a double-curse on you. Hungry ex-militant oshi.

Omo Yoruba my Internet firewall can protect me from your foul sacrificed juju.

Yeye liar
Re: Ogun State - Nigeria's Emerging Industrial Capital by Flyoruboy1: 12:41pm On Aug 02, 2015
PPAngel:

Omo Yoruba my Internet firewall can protect me from your foul sacrificed juju.

Yeye liar

Just go and drink your oil wey im value go soon almost equal water own. As you can see from this thread, Ogun state will be fine without your oil money. Now, be gone, flattheaded fool.
Re: Ogun State - Nigeria's Emerging Industrial Capital by PPAngel(f): 12:44pm On Aug 02, 2015
Flyoruboy1:

Just go and drink your oil wey im value go soon almost equal water own. As you can see from this thread, Ogun state will be fine without your oil money. Now, be gone, flattheaded fool.

Lol.

That repackaging cottage factories that only exist to house and repackage imported food products ?

Lol.

If you are left alone, you will be forced to seek economic partnership with Benin and Togo

1 Like

Re: Ogun State - Nigeria's Emerging Industrial Capital by Flyoruboy1: 12:44pm On Aug 02, 2015
PPAngel:

Lol.

That repackaging cottage factories that only exist to house and repackage imported food products ?

Lol.

If you are left alone, you will be forced to seek economic partnership with Benin and Togo

Thank you. Now bug off, morafvcka.
Re: Ogun State - Nigeria's Emerging Industrial Capital by scholes0(m): 12:47pm On Aug 02, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2677175_omo7_jpeg48a9610a42e467cf80fd233f50a480e5

Soo sad to see that logging is ocuring in a supposed protected area..... too bad. sad
Re: Ogun State - Nigeria's Emerging Industrial Capital by PPAngel(f): 12:48pm On Aug 02, 2015
Flyoruboy1:

Thank you, now bug off, morafvcka.

$10bn dollar cocoa export

Osun with the highest GDP but osun is the only state even though not ravaged by war or natural disaster that is facing acute hunger.

Lagos economy is the biggest in Africa with Nigeria coming a distant second.

Yorubanese are the Japanese in Africa even though you have no single indigenious tech companies

Yoruba politics is sophisticated like AMALA ati ewedu.

I hear you welli well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

DCLM Says Pastor Kumuyi's Comment On Muslim Muslim Ticket Is Not Political / “missing” Bauchi Aircraft Lands In Nigeria (photo) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.