Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Ganja Culture- Do You Smoke Marijuana? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ganja Culture- Do You Smoke Marijuana? (10469 Views)

Is There Good "ganja"" Smoking Igbo" In Portharcourt?)) / Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) / How Much Of Yoruba Culture Do You Know ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Ganja Culture- Do You Smoke Marijuana? by NewYorkBoi(m): 3:36am On Feb 11, 2009
I smoke marijuana sometimes, here in Nevada we get some of the best weed because we right next door to california. . . I know someone bound to come in here making weed seem like crack and all but for all you critics- [size=20pt]ITS NOT![/size]

Do you smoke marijuana?

This the type of bomb we get out here in the 702,

Re: Ganja Culture- Do You Smoke Marijuana? by SHENANIGAN(m): 3:43am On Feb 11, 2009
I quit smoking so much after high school. I just smoke occasionally now, btw how much is a baggie in Nevada these days.
Re: Ganja Culture- Do You Smoke Marijuana? by NewYorkBoi(m): 3:53am On Feb 11, 2009
Thats cool. In Nevada a gram costs $20 (but they give you fat grams, like 1.3-1.5), eighths cost $50 (if someone tell you $60, they rippin you off), and a quarter cost between $100-115 depending on how dank it is.
Re: Ganja Culture- Do You Smoke Marijuana? by SHENANIGAN(m): 3:59am On Feb 11, 2009
A baggie is $20.00 here in Dallas too. My buddy grows his stash in his basement so I would get some freebies sometimes grin grin Nothing like smoking free weed.
Re: Ganja Culture- Do You Smoke Marijuana? by NewYorkBoi(m): 4:03am On Feb 11, 2009
I heard Texas got some of the worst weed around, , Dont the police over there give people life in prison for having weed? lipsrsealed
Re: Ganja Culture- Do You Smoke Marijuana? by SHENANIGAN(m): 4:11am On Feb 11, 2009
True the weed here is not the boom, most of it is that cheap sh$t from Mexico. The good stuff is hard to get around here. About the cops, it all depend on how much stuff the catch you it. Hey I was busted with a rouch last year, I got me a misdemeanor and I did community service and my parents never found out about it.
Re: Ganja Culture- Do You Smoke Marijuana? by NewYorkBoi(m): 4:13am On Feb 11, 2009
Damn, sorry to here that bruv. We get that dirty Mexican $hit too, we call it stress. Around here stress costs like $5 a gram,
Re: Ganja Culture- Do You Smoke Marijuana? by bawomolo(m): 4:33am On Feb 11, 2009
keep on snitching on yourselves
Re: Ganja Culture- Do You Smoke Marijuana? by NewYorkBoi(m): 4:54am On Feb 11, 2009
How am I snitching by just saying how much the $hit cost? Damn can you read mayne?
Re: Ganja Culture- Do You Smoke Marijuana? by SHENANIGAN(m): 5:05am On Feb 11, 2009
bawomolo:

keep on snitching on yourselves

shocked shocked shocked shocked I'm so scared the FBI, Homeland security and the DEA now know I smoke weed and will come and pick me up in Dallas and send me to the Penitentiary for the rest of my life shocked shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Ganja Culture- Do You Smoke Marijuana? by NewYorkBoi(m): 5:08am On Feb 11, 2009
I know, guy must be on one,
Re: Ganja Culture- Do You Smoke Marijuana? by Hauwa1: 5:10am On Feb 11, 2009
true confession cool
Re: Ganja Culture- Do You Smoke Marijuana? by SHENANIGAN(m): 5:20am On Feb 11, 2009
*Hauwa*:

true confession cool

I have this feeling inside me you smoke weed. wink Anyways I'll love to hang out with you some day and smoke a fat blunt.
Re: Ganja Culture- Do You Smoke Marijuana? by Hauwa1: 5:28am On Feb 11, 2009
grin grin grin

my sister loved to listen to this: it's ganja song grin

(?)dem burning bright and the ashes is white
You feel the rhythm? (you feel the rhythm?)
You like the rhythm? (you like the rhythm?)
This ya rhythm (dis ya rhythm)
A jah jah rhythm (a jah jah rhythm)
You feel the rhythm? (you feel the rhythm?)
You like the rhythm? (you like the rhythm?)
Dis ya rhythm (dis ya rhythm)
A jah jah rhythm (a jah jah rhythm)

Fire burning bright and the ashes is white (ashes is white)
The dry is long and the weed is strong
Strong, strong, strong

I plant the seed and grow the weed
Buy da the weed da columbian weed, (the somai weed)

You feel the riddim? (you feel the rhythm?)
You like the riddim (you like the rhythm?)
Then move to the riddim (move to the riddim)
Groove to the riddim (groove to the riddim)
Rock to the riddin (rock to the riddim)
Roll to the riddim (roll to the riddim)
Dis ya riddim a jah jah riddim

(?)i-tal rhythm (i-tal rhythm)
(?) fital rhythm (fital rhythm)
Irie rhythm (irie rhythm)
The somai riddim (the somai riddim)
Dubbn in a smokey room (smokey room)

Smoke from me nose cover me like gloves (cover me like gloves)

The dry is long and da weed is strong
Strong, strong, strong
I plant the weed and grow the seed (the somai weed)
Move to the riddim (to the riddim)
Groove to the riddim (groove to the riddim)

Rock to the riddim (rock to the riddim)
Roll to the riddim (roll to the riddim)
Dis ya riddim (dis ya riddim)
I-tal rhythm (i-tal rhythm)
Fital rhythm (fital rhythm)
Dub to the riddim (dub to the riddim)
Rub to the riddim (rub to the riddim)
Scrub to the riddim (scrub to the riddim)
Do it to the riddim (do it to the riddim)
Anything to the rhythm (anything to the rhythm)
Re: Ganja Culture- Do You Smoke Marijuana? by Ikomi(m): 11:13am On Feb 11, 2009
A dedication to all moderate Ganja men.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYQHqLuWuig
Re: Ganja Culture- Do You Smoke Marijuana? by jamace(m): 3:36pm On Feb 11, 2009
Yeah mon brethren en sistren. You feel high aina ganja? Jah bless ai and ai. Sera cool.
Re: Ganja Culture- Do You Smoke Marijuana? by jamace(m): 6:35am On Feb 14, 2009
Yeah mon brethren en sistren. You feel high aina ganja? Jah bless ai and ai. Sera .

Wish ai and ai Happy Valentine Day! Yeah man kiss.
Re: Ganja Culture- Do You Smoke Marijuana? by blacksta(m): 4:29pm On Feb 14, 2009
All of you seriously don miss road bigtime.
Re: Ganja Culture- Do You Smoke Marijuana? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:57pm On Feb 17, 2009
Ganja parade O. . .,Yes;i was a Ganja_worm!!,its was my food then,but now i hardly take it,the ones they have here dont have any messege on them,they are just like the water life for cooking.,now i think i found myself better since im on the higher level of milk.
Re: Ganja Culture- Do You Smoke Marijuana? by comfort3: 8:04pm On Feb 23, 2009
:-x

(1)

5 Reasons Nigerians Love Titles / Why Is Witchcraft So Prevalent In Africa? / Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa And Other Tribes Must Live As One - Emir Of Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.