Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

The Withdrawal Method How Effective Is It In Family Planning? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Withdrawal Method How Effective Is It In Family Planning? (1414 Views)

Withdrawal Method (coitus Interruptus): What You Should Know / "Strengthen Nigeria's Midwifery Services To Deliver Family Planning" - Toyin Sar / Nigeria Foods You Should Avoid If You Are Planning To Lose Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Withdrawal Method How Effective Is It In Family Planning? by Lilswaghanxum(m): 11:23pm On May 18, 2015
Just need contribution
Re: The Withdrawal Method How Effective Is It In Family Planning? by Gasout(m): 11:39pm On May 18, 2015
25 percent. Sometime, u can be carried away by d excitement and release inside
Re: The Withdrawal Method How Effective Is It In Family Planning? by sinaj(f): 11:40pm On May 18, 2015
Itz ... lipsrsealed

m not a guy though
Re: The Withdrawal Method How Effective Is It In Family Planning? by bewla(m): 11:47pm On May 18, 2015
very effective but why do it is not for the coming ( u no now
Re: The Withdrawal Method How Effective Is It In Family Planning? by Lilswaghanxum(m): 11:47pm On May 18, 2015
sinaj:
Itz ... lipsrsealed

m not a guy though
you really don't need to be a guy to know a lil or alot about it
Re: The Withdrawal Method How Effective Is It In Family Planning? by Mcponpin(m): 11:51pm On May 18, 2015
Risky!!! Some girls will just draw you closer and hold you tight just about time you want to cum...

Its sweet tho.... #wink

1 Like

Re: The Withdrawal Method How Effective Is It In Family Planning? by nanauju(f): 11:53pm On May 18, 2015
Very effective. But don't make the mistake of releasing inside and the thing is... You'll be tempted to
Re: The Withdrawal Method How Effective Is It In Family Planning? by Lilswaghanxum(m): 11:54pm On May 18, 2015
Mcponpin:
Risky!!! Some girls will just draw you closer and hold you tight just about time you want to cum...

Its sweet tho.... #wink
You have tey in the game
Re: The Withdrawal Method How Effective Is It In Family Planning? by importexpert(m): 11:56pm On May 18, 2015
jh
Re: The Withdrawal Method How Effective Is It In Family Planning? by Mcponpin(m): 12:13am On May 19, 2015
Lilswaghanxum:
You have tey in the game
"Pot" meet "kettle"...
Re: The Withdrawal Method How Effective Is It In Family Planning? by sinaj(f): 12:39am On May 19, 2015
Lilswaghanxum:
you really don't need to be a guy to know a lil or alot about it

nevamind I knw nothing.
Re: The Withdrawal Method How Effective Is It In Family Planning? by Vikkie14: 12:45am On May 19, 2015
Lilswaghanxum:
You have tey in the game
i tell u.
Re: The Withdrawal Method How Effective Is It In Family Planning? by Vikkie14: 12:49am On May 19, 2015
Mcponpin:

"Pot" meet "kettle"...
Pot is the Female.
Kettle is the Male.
The First "Receive" with its widely opened mouth, while the second "Give-out" with its narrow pipe.
Just like a fuel dispenzer noozle and a car tank.
Re: The Withdrawal Method How Effective Is It In Family Planning? by Boscojugunu(m): 12:51am On May 19, 2015
Mcponpin:

Its sweet tho.... #wink
u are right on spot
Re: The Withdrawal Method How Effective Is It In Family Planning? by Vikkie14: 1:00am On May 19, 2015
The Withdrawal Method is good and effective in family planning. Only the Depositing/Saving Method is hard to make.

Everyone loves to "withdraw". grin
Re: The Withdrawal Method How Effective Is It In Family Planning? by Duru009(m): 2:28am On May 19, 2015
I luv it ooooo. Am an expert of withdrawal method......

1 Like

Re: The Withdrawal Method How Effective Is It In Family Planning? by Lilswaghanxum(m): 6:01pm On May 20, 2015
Mcponpin:

"Pot" meet "kettle"...
sorry wetin dat mean?
Re: The Withdrawal Method How Effective Is It In Family Planning? by KoksSax(m): 9:06pm On Nov 12, 2016
Duru009:
wink
Duru009:
Wat if u get stuck in her, wat do u do #captivus
Re: The Withdrawal Method How Effective Is It In Family Planning? by KoksSax(m): 9:07pm On Nov 12, 2016
Duru009:

(1) (Reply)

Doctors!!! I Need Info About Prostate Cancer Symptoms,causes And How To Avert / Best Temporary Cure For Premature expulsion / Help!my Sister Behaves Like She Is Running Mad Or Possessed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.