Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

PDP Didn’t Win Elections In S’east – Kalu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Didn’t Win Elections In S’east – Kalu (20042 Views)

S’east, N’central Must Have Principal Officers, Dogara Insists / House Leadership: Tension As Northern, S’east Reps Protest Exclusion / Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Didn’t Win Elections In S’east – Kalu by GhaliNaaba(m): 6:34am On May 19, 2015
Akika!!!!
The same race that unites against GMB now tries to be friendly with him.
Igbo always go to where they can fill their belly. I know igbo politician cannot survive without center.
What a gullible race!!!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Didn’t Win Elections In S’east – Kalu by wordcat(m): 6:34am On May 19, 2015
Buhari should beware of people like Orji Kalu.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Didn’t Win Elections In S’east – Kalu by boss1310(m): 7:23am On May 19, 2015
AKPA AMU
Re: PDP Didn’t Win Elections In S’east – Kalu by JingoOAU(m): 7:28am On May 19, 2015
I want to put this in perspective...

He said APC won in ABA..can we say that's the truth?

What if APC actually lost ABA, but Kalu want to stylishly romance APC, tho his mother has defected to APC

Or can we say he's only saying this cos he lost his senatorial bid to PDP?

Honestly, I believe APC got more votes during the Presidential election, but we thank God the voice of the majority were heard
Re: PDP Didn’t Win Elections In S’east – Kalu by omenka(m): 7:31am On May 19, 2015
after1:
GEJ till 2019
I miss this phrase. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: PDP Didn’t Win Elections In S’east – Kalu by Waspy(m): 8:47am On May 19, 2015
Ilekeh:
Igbos are systematically betraying GEJ. They are too weak to play opposition.
Wonder how they define "Betrayer"
Re: PDP Didn’t Win Elections In S’east – Kalu by Nobody: 8:52am On May 19, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
i can assure u that buhari won imo and abia, but gej rigg it,

Same way GEJ won Kaduna and kano..

But..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Didn’t Win Elections In S’east – Kalu by disloman(m): 9:41am On May 19, 2015
Goddex:

His brothers he lied voted for Buhari will not stone him if he were telling the truth. But Kalu is lying and lying so shamelessly just to warm his way to the opposition
Hmmmmmm.
Re: PDP Didn’t Win Elections In S’east – Kalu by Ojiofor: 10:21am On May 19, 2015
Kalu himself campaign and cast his vote for GEJ..FACT.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Didn’t Win Elections In S’east – Kalu by fx45(m): 11:07am On May 19, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
i can assure u that buhari won imo and abia, but gej rigg it,
U're as sick and as confused as Orji Kalu himself.... Which Abia voted Buhari? My own Abia state That feat would've been the 8th Wonder of the World!

5 Likes

Re: PDP Didn’t Win Elections In S’east – Kalu by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 19, 2015
Totally false...south east i know voted to their own accord.

1 Like

Re: PDP Didn’t Win Elections In S’east – Kalu by Istillfuckyou: 12:30pm On May 19, 2015
Medicine after death, who's going to listn to him lol
Re: PDP Didn’t Win Elections In S’east – Kalu by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 19, 2015
lyntiffany:
This guy has an uncontrollable leaking mouth, if he is talking about the southeast I know then he has lost it cos Buhari wouldn't have gotten 5% of our vote if not for the evil scheme of APC that day by blowing bomb in Enugu and Anambara maybe his Grandpa might still be wailing with his large daura handkerchief by now.

Uzor kalu we din't vote for APC is our choice and you have to respect that, you can speak for yourself and lost souls like you but not for the entire Southeast region.

ugly biitch like u dey yarn politics. smh
Re: PDP Didn’t Win Elections In S’east – Kalu by kay29000(m): 12:36pm On May 19, 2015
Of cos we all know they rigged it massively in South South and South East. Even Jega knew, when he saw that even with all their rigging, Buhari still came up untop overall, he decided to just let it slide. Anyway,if you have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.
Re: PDP Didn’t Win Elections In S’east – Kalu by kushma(m): 12:40pm On May 19, 2015
C di$ man I don't even u$e to hear hi$ name again i$ coming out to $ay non$ence.
Re: PDP Didn’t Win Elections In S’east – Kalu by mightycrown1(m): 12:43pm On May 19, 2015
EVEN GOAT KNEW THIS
Re: PDP Didn’t Win Elections In S’east – Kalu by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 19, 2015
Islie:

http://www.punchng.com/news/pdp-didnt-win-elections-in-seast-kalu/

Cc lalasticlala

WHICH MEANS YOU RIGGED IN 1999 AND 2003 ALONG PDP...... smart guys don overtake over-taker.

One igbo man that stay in our house b4 usually say:- a cheater must be cheated to feel the pains.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Didn’t Win Elections In S’east – Kalu by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 19, 2015
biafransoul:
Even the blind, the deaf and the dumb knows any election conducted in the East between Gej And the boko haram apologist called Buhari will always go 98% in favor of Gej. So Orji Kalu should keep on dreaming.
What else do we expect from you, a biafran?
Re: PDP Didn’t Win Elections In S’east – Kalu by AhmedMustapha(m): 12:45pm On May 19, 2015
He may be saying the truth.
Re: PDP Didn’t Win Elections In S’east – Kalu by JOACHINpedro: 12:46pm On May 19, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Didn’t Win Elections In S’east – Kalu by klax(m): 12:46pm On May 19, 2015
Ok we heard you.
Re: PDP Didn’t Win Elections In S’east – Kalu by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:49pm On May 19, 2015
You hardly see an Hausa/Fulani missing his compass
Re: PDP Didn’t Win Elections In S’east – Kalu by spencekat(m): 12:50pm On May 19, 2015
Kalu is a hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Didn’t Win Elections In S’east – Kalu by Orikinla(m): 12:51pm On May 19, 2015
[size=18pt]The bitter truth from someone who has eaten the bitter kolanut of PDP. [/size]
Re: PDP Didn’t Win Elections In S’east – Kalu by centjamie(m): 12:52pm On May 19, 2015
Orji Uzor shut up your dirty mouth.

You are now politically irrelevant in Nigeria, so lies wouldn't do you any good.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Didn’t Win Elections In S’east – Kalu by SeverusSnape(m): 12:55pm On May 19, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
i can assure u that buhari won 40% in imo and aba, but gej rigg it,
...Big fool, and on Sunday, you'll take bible to go and worship jesus, even Satan is better than you.
Foolish jesusite!!

3 Likes

Re: PDP Didn’t Win Elections In S’east – Kalu by ElFenomeno1: 12:57pm On May 19, 2015
Why is Kalu telling us what we already know? grin
Re: PDP Didn’t Win Elections In S’east – Kalu by SeverusSnape(m): 12:57pm On May 19, 2015
fx45:

U're as sick and as confused as Orji Kalu himself.... Which Abia voted Buhari? My own Abia state That feat would've been the 8th Wonder of the World!
Seriously that guy is a Buharistic fool.
And he calls his pathetic self Jesusloveyou.
Jesus my foot!!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Didn’t Win Elections In S’east – Kalu by Islie: 12:58pm On May 19, 2015
PDPwayoo:

WHICH MEANS YOU RIGGED IN 1999 AND 2003 ALONG PDP...... smart guys don overtake over-taker.

One igbo man that stay in our house b4 usually say:- a cheater must be cheated to feel the pains.

That's why they never wanted the PVC because it will limit the number and ways to which they will rig....

JEGA had to JEGA them with card reader and PVC
Re: PDP Didn’t Win Elections In S’east – Kalu by SeverusSnape(m): 12:58pm On May 19, 2015
searching4lovee:

ugly biitch like u dey yarn politics. smh
Stuuppiid Goat like you, broke ass fool looking for foreign girls. Go to Niger or Chad, It's a foreign country, isn't it
Re: PDP Didn’t Win Elections In S’east – Kalu by klax(m): 1:05pm On May 19, 2015
Maxymilliano:
I'm sure Kalu won't be vomitting this rubbish if PDP had fulfilled its 7M debt obligation to one of his (Kalu) newspaper house.

Why taken the buffon serious. He is politically irrelevant man already a looser talking from his anus.

1 Like

Re: PDP Didn’t Win Elections In S’east – Kalu by NonsoChris(m): 1:05pm On May 19, 2015
We the entire South East geopolitical zone massively voted for GEJ, and we owe nobody any apology. Even if the election is conducted 20 times between GEJ and Buhari, we will still massively vote for GEJ. Nobody should drag Ndi-Igbo into his quest for favour.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians, Don't Allow Fayose Escape – Lauretta Onochie / Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) / Still On The Lagos-Calabar Rail Line Controversy - Excerpt From Thisdaylive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.