Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,148 members, 7,807,477 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

I Will Remain A Virgin Until Marriage - Former Chelsea star David Luiz - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Will Remain A Virgin Until Marriage - Former Chelsea star David Luiz (839 Views)

Chelsea Star David Luiz Mocks Former Boss Jose Mourinho, Calls Him A Pessimist / Chelsea Star David Luiz Fist Pumps His Fans (photos) / Meet Nigeria-born Bayern Munich Star, David Alaba’s Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Remain A Virgin Until Marriage - Former Chelsea star David Luiz by chuzzyofficial(m): 8:31am On May 19, 2015
Former Chelsea star and current PSG player, David Luiz, has vowed to remain a virgin until he gets married.

The Brazilian soccer star was baptized at the Pentecostal Hillsong Church on May 15, Friday, and made a vow to which may sound as a surpise to the modern world. He vowed to abstain fro sex until marriage, the Mirror reports.

As a devoted Christian he explained why he has decided to wait till he ties the nut with his girlfriend Sara Madeira:
"I have chosen to wait"
He went ahead to show how intimate he has gone with through his Instagram page:
"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come. (2 Corinthians 5:17 KJV) "
"How wonderful to live with you Lord, thank You for loving me so much and taking care of me!"
"My life is yours, and I am your servant! You’re always in the center of all my decisions! I love my God! Amen."
The UK’s website recalls that Kaka, the former AC Milan attacker, shared a similar position as he disclosed in one of the interviews:
"The majority of people say that after marriage, they don’t like jumping into bed with their partner because there is no desire. However, this is not true, my wife is the person I love and it was worth waiting."
"A lot of people were surprised and shocked with me but I think it’s the best decision. I am an evangelist and I believe in those values. I think people need to prevent themselves from making love before marriage."
"Of course, everyone has their own opinions but I think it was worth the wait.”
We have gathered that quite a number of celebrities actually decided to wait. Based on the information which is in public access, they include singers Lenny Kravitz, Mariah Carey, actress Meagan Good and model Adriana Lima. among others.

Source plus Baptism photo>>>http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2015/05/i-will-remain-virgin-until-marriage.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Remain A Virgin Until Marriage - Former Chelsea star David Luiz by Nobody: 8:36am On May 19, 2015
Great and inspiring.

1 Like

Re: I Will Remain A Virgin Until Marriage - Former Chelsea star David Luiz by chuzzyofficial(m): 10:14am On May 19, 2015
Yea

1 Like

Re: I Will Remain A Virgin Until Marriage - Former Chelsea star David Luiz by Nobody: 10:54am On May 19, 2015
Imagin if d whole world embraces this.

1 Like

Re: I Will Remain A Virgin Until Marriage - Former Chelsea star David Luiz by seankay(m): 11:36am On May 19, 2015
I rily love dis guy but I don't believe he's a virgin wif all dose sexy goddess in Brazil
Re: I Will Remain A Virgin Until Marriage - Former Chelsea star David Luiz by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 19, 2015
lenny kravitz Mariah carey Meagan good
U kidding me or wat

(1) (Reply)

Why Switching Match Venues Will Hurt The National Teams / Cain And Abel: Adidas And Puma Owners Were Born By Same Mother / Glo Is No Longer A Machester United Partner(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.