Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

How To Convert A Jpeg/jpg File To PDF Format - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Convert A Jpeg/jpg File To PDF Format (1052 Views)

Don't Ever Submit CV In PDF / How To Write A Job Application Using The E-mail Format / How To Convert Your JPG Certificates To PDF In A Few Clicks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Convert A Jpeg/jpg File To PDF Format by damkin24(m): 12:37pm On May 19, 2015
Pls I need a simple steps on how to convert a Jpeg/jpg file to a pdf file. I have been through series of stress in trying to do this but to no avail.
Re: How To Convert A Jpeg/jpg File To PDF Format by akinloluwao: 1:05pm On May 19, 2015
very simple, import it to corelDraw and publish it as pdf. thank me later

1 Like

Re: How To Convert A Jpeg/jpg File To PDF Format by sunnydayasaba(m): 1:09pm On May 19, 2015
Just google it, u will see an online conversion site u will click, u upload d jpeg in there and they will help convert it immediately
Re: How To Convert A Jpeg/jpg File To PDF Format by damkin24(m): 3:12pm On May 19, 2015
Thanks guy, I really appreciate. I hv got wat i want..... cool
Re: How To Convert A Jpeg/jpg File To PDF Format by phetty(m): 8:44pm On May 19, 2015
damkin24:
Thanks guy, I really appreciate. I hv got wat i want..... cool

How did you go about it, bro?
Re: How To Convert A Jpeg/jpg File To PDF Format by damkin24(m): 6:39pm On May 20, 2015
Through google
Re: How To Convert A Jpeg/jpg File To PDF Format by arronlee: 3:57pm On Jun 04, 2015
Hi,
I do think that using some 3rd party image to PDF converting toolkits can make the pdf converting process much simpler. But I wonder are there any toolkits totally free? I am testing another
pdf to jpg converter to help me convert pdf to jpg these days. It offers free trials for users. You can try it or google another one to help you convert into PDF files. Any good suggestion will be aprreciated. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Arron

(1) (Reply)

Secretary, Automobile Engineer And PA Needed Urgently. / Shell Recruitment For Experienced Professionals / Fresh Graduate Trainee Job At Coollink Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.