Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight (34423 Views)

10 Cities In Nigeria Where Pidgin English Is Most Spoken / Chinese Man Trapped In India Since 1963 Set Free In 2017 / The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name (2) (3) (4)

Re: Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight by tosingcfr(m): 5:23pm On May 19, 2015
Na hausa pigin b this
Re: Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight by Qmab: 5:26pm On May 19, 2015
Mattkent:
Please I need to appeal to seun and his mods...

I don't like the use of 'joystick' to represent a guys private stuff.

The other day I wanted to mention something to a friend.. a guy about technology stuff n I needed to mention the joystick(pertaining to a touch screen phone) but I couldn't cos now the word has been corrupted.

The moment joystick is heard.. d tot of a guy stuff wud b d first thing that now rush to your mind...just awful.
Nothing more apt could have described a man's private 'thing' better. Metaphorically, it's still the same thing.
Re: Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:28pm On May 19, 2015
Lol, that woman sef na confam tout.
Re: Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 19, 2015
Gabrielwilliams:
Simply amazing. Now we nid barcanista to come and speak cantonese
Cantonese
Re: Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 19, 2015
That woman though
Re: Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:33pm On May 19, 2015
amokeme:
Lol... Yoruba women don't take trash! grin they can display anywhere..
And as for the Chinese man, he try sha.. Even some Nigerian can't speak it like he did

That's not typical of Yoruba women. They're usually sweet and feminine.

This one should be loading Ojuelegba buses.

Re: Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight by Emyogalanya: 5:33pm On May 19, 2015
I just keep imagining how it will sound from his mouth and in his ears and then in our ears when him language dey sound like wear market women dey clap hand
Re: Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight by Emyogalanya: 5:36pm On May 19, 2015
Come no be una go china go break there 50 yrs record na return leg be this now
Re: Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 19, 2015
Etihad airline!
Re: Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight by Ezemust: 5:41pm On May 19, 2015
My pwend parck well.if he slap dat yoruba woman she can only start to cry
Re: Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 19, 2015
Nothing special... I know a chinese lady that speaks pidgin in festac.
Re: Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight by Egbagirl(f): 5:44pm On May 19, 2015
Ilekeh:
I love how the Yoruba woman is not kissing Chinese azz like Nigerians do in Nigeria.

That's why Chinese feel like they can come to our country and treat Nigerians like slaves. I wonder what would happen to that Chinese man if he dares to slap her, like they slap their Nigerian workers. Na hospital straight!!!

I'm sure you're the type that'd answer"Yes, sir" to the Chinese man if you were in her shoes.

Don't mind him. See him sounding as if the guy too wasn't getting aggressive.

Re: Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight by ikombe: 5:48pm On May 19, 2015
The chinese man dey talk like hausa man grin

But dat woman Gbagaun small undecided. Hostress na im she dey call pilot woman grin
Re: Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight by yomzzy(m): 5:56pm On May 19, 2015
Some foreigners in Nigeria spk pidgin. Lol.. I don see Irish man speak confirm pidgin
Re: Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight by tivta(m): 6:02pm On May 19, 2015
If it was another tribe people here will be shouting ANIMAL, two wrongs don't make a right, the woman should have called the air hostess. Such an uncivilized behavior.

Re: Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight by stigman(m): 6:09pm On May 19, 2015
sauceny:
Itz no biggie,a friend of mine speaks about 9 different languages....Chinese,Spanish,German,French
Et cetera.

Its a big deal since you can't
Re: Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 19, 2015
stigman:

Its a big deal since you can't

What about,if i can¿
Re: Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 19, 2015
Mattkent:

The other day I wanted to mention something to a friend.. a guy about technology stuff n I needed to mention the joystick(pertaining to a touch screen phone) but I couldn't cos now the word has been corrupted.

The moment joystick is heard.. d tot of a guy stuff wud b d first thing that now rush to your mind...just awful.
In his mind he's making Nairaland unique.
Re: Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight by calddon(m): 6:16pm On May 19, 2015
D chineese guy de speak like my friend from d north wey de sell suya 4 my area
Re: Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight by FuckYou: 6:16pm On May 19, 2015
amokeme:
Lol... Yoruba women don't take trash! grin they can display anywhere..
And as for the Chinese man, he try sha.. Even some Nigerian can't speak it like he did
nigga was speaking like Yoruba.. . .dat kind naija spirit *no carry last*
Re: Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight by ojimbo(m): 6:19pm On May 19, 2015
na waooooooo, for nairaland nowdays, if you wan post some topic wey include video, kindly indicate so that people like us that use free 10mb from mtn no go make attempt to click, haba, you no wan make this mb last for one week?
Re: Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight by DonTim1: 6:26pm On May 19, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight by Chars1289: 6:44pm On May 19, 2015
limolalikamaila:
Na today ?

Try watch babatunde diary, d lead actor is a Chinese, in the movie he speak 45% pidgin and 55 % yoruba
saw dt series once.i lik d chinko guy.pls wen and whc station airs the series
Re: Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight by fabulouskeem(m): 6:46pm On May 19, 2015
ojimbo:
na waooooooo, for nairaland nowdays, if you wan post some topic wey include video, kindly indicate so that people like us that use free 10mb from mtn no go make attempt to click, haba, you no wan make this mb last for one week?

Guy u bad o grin...MTN no dey do play play naa
Re: Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight by MrSplurge(m): 6:48pm On May 19, 2015
Then you use 'scroll pad' Kapish!
Mattkent:

Re: Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight by Nuzo1(m): 6:57pm On May 19, 2015
This man may have lived in Nigeria for quiet sometime so Its only natural and profitable that one learns to communicate with the locals especially if you are a businessman. No big deal.

Even 1/3 of Guangzhou locals who've never been to Nigeria speak fluent pidgin, count money and display business acumen like a typical Nigerian.

Most Chinese in this locality are more Nigerian than most Nigerians in Nigeria.

True talk.

Buhari Approves $2.4bn For Construction Of Red Line Rail In Lagos / Gberefu Island Point Of No Return, Badagry – The Original Slave Route / Three Men Die In Benue Accident (PHOTOS)